Favorite/Least Favorite Video Games

All-time favourites have to be Omikron: The Nomad Soul and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. Special mentions also go to Overlord, Fable, and Kessen II & III.

Least favourite? Almost every FPS in existence pretty much qualifies for this, other than perhaps Shadowrun.

Favourite: Legend if Zelda Skyward Sword, never understood the hate for the motion controls. Worked perfectly for me and made for some good combat and dungeons.

Least Favourite: 1,2 Switch, seriously this game sucks. Nintendo mini game release titles since Wii sports have been pretty good. This one is just plain boring and ugly after an hour.

this is pretty basic since i'm really not much of a gamer, buuuut....
my favorite game is oerwatch. it's just so pretty. i need things to be aesthetically pleasing to the eyes for me to properly enjoy

and my least favorite game is league of legends only because it was so toxic and i had bad experiences there D':

Favorite: Odin Sphere
Has a beautifully told story through the storylines of the 5 lead characters. Gorgeous art design. A lot of memorable and essential characters. And whatever problems the original PS2 Odin Sphere had (mainly the lagging problem), is fixed in the PS4 remake and the PS4 remake adds new mini-boss monsters, character abilities, and game features which makes for a near perfect game.

Least favorite: Kingdom Hearts series, for having a dumb nonsensical story. A lot of throwaway pointless characters. And just not being fun. Something something something DARKNESS something something something KEYBLADE something something something HEARTS!

I can’t just pick one so...

Favorites: RPGs, mostly single player ones. Love a good story and characters I can get too attached to.

Hated: MOBAs. Just no. They aren’t fun. They are boring and toxic. I don’t know why so many people enjoy them... do people just play because Leauge is the hottest game on twitch normally? I dunno but I’ll never voluntarily play one.

Oh boy. I held back laughter at the thought of my least favorite.

Favorite: Monster Rancher 2. THIS GAME IS MY CHILDHOOD. I never needed pokemon, ironically. Loved it, still have it, still play it.

Least Favorite: League of Legends. Never liked it, never will.

Favorite:
So as a League of Legends no-life I should say that, but the game that I truly love more than anything is Defiantly Starfox on the GameCube or Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS.

Least Favorite:
Honestly I'm a fan of most games as long as theres good story. But one game that i never truly liked is most likely Overwatch. I used to really enjoy that game, but after like 2 months of playing it, I realized its not that good of the game, and its really not fun.

To me on favorites is a toss up between Okami, Persona 3 and Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis. They're all just so good and with interesting stories, though only one really has branching endings (unless the count the 2 that go with three). I really like simulators and JRPGS, though Skyrim was fun for a while, though Oblivion tops it in everything but graphics and dual-casting.

Least favorites, I don't know. I don't care for shooters very much though some COD is okay. I don't care for Jet Force Gemini, Army of Two, or games like that. Odin Sphere for PS2 (whichever that was) wasn't fun either. Maybe I'm just not one for side-scrollers (though there is much love for Crash Bandicoot) on top of shooters and I don't care for MMOs either.

favorites? the witcher 3, horizon zero dawn, multiple assassins creeds (2, 3, and origins), fallout (3, nv, 4). transistor and stardew valley are great too!

least favorites are probably uhhhhh most horror games? i hated the evil within, layers of fear. i dislike the new pokemon games, and honestly. the last guardian wasn't too great either.

Hmmmm... favorite game... Honestly I can't decide my love here so I'm just saying the Mass Effect Trilogy because they are great! First one though is pretty outdated.

Least favorite... Honestly I can't remember the game I hated the most, so I'll just go for Andromeda because it's honestly not that good.

I typically play a lot of RPGs, so my favorite would have to be a tie between Dragon Quest 8 and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. The former is pretty much the only game I've ever played that legit had me tearing up at the end, not out of sadness, but out of pure happiness. It's also what got me into Dragon Quest as a series, so there's that. MH4U, meanwhile, wasn't what got me into Monster Hunter (that would be 3 Ultimate) but it certainly had the most "OMG WTF I'M A BADASS" moments in it. I remember so many moments of genuinely screaming at my 3DS out of sheer panic, then switching immediately into maniacal laughter as I topple a monster and proceed to beat them senseless.

As far as least favorite, out of all the games I've played, I think I have to give it to Radiata Stories. For those who don't know it, Radiata Stories is an RPG for the PS2 that featured a rather ambitious character collection mechanic - anyone who's played the Suikoden Series knows how difficult it can be to collect all 108 Stars of Destiny, even when over half are given via the storyline. Well, Radiata Stories boasts an even greater roster of characters - 175 total - and all but a handful are completely optional, though the absolute best belong to guilds that require you to recruit pretty much every other member of their guilds before they become available. What's worse, many are completely missable, with only a small window to recruit them between story arcs. It practically necessitated a step-by-step walkthrough to collect everyone, which just destroyed any enjoyment I could've had with the game.

I had to think a lot about this, and even after thinking I can't choose just one favourite game.
Sims 3 and Super Scribblenauts
I think Sims 3 is a technically better game than Super Scribblenauts, I've written lot about Sims 3 and how much I adore the customization and open world. I could sit playing for hours thinking of stories, and then create on Sims 3.

Super Scribblenauts is my favourite game though, I loved the creativity in the menu screen where yoj could just goof around with stuff. And in the levels how much freedom you got with how you completed it. I played it for years and years and it is such a lovely game. The art style is cartoony and cute and the music is jazzy.

Other games I love are MarioKart7, Tomodachi Life, Sims 4, and Hard Time Prison Sim (yes).

Least favourite game I had an even harder time choosing, lot's of games I've played haven't been great but I can get enjoyment out of most.
Lego Marvel Superheroes (3ds version, not the others) is my least favourite. When I got it is was disappointing at how much it sucked in comparison to other games.
Earlier Lego games like Lego Batman and Lego Harry Potter, and espeically Lego Star Wars were motherfucking magnificent, and all came on the ds years before lego marvel. Lego Marvel came on a later console (3ds) and seem to have less content. I didnt complete it so I cpuld be missing it but tbh meh.

Hmmmm... favorite game... Honestly I can't decide my love here so I'm just saying the Mass Effect Trilogy because they are great! First one though is pretty outdated.

Least favorite... Honestly I can't remember the game I hated the most, so I'll just go for Andromeda because it's honestly not that good.
I'd say Andromeda is my most disappointing game, but that was bound to happen with the amount of chaos during it's development.

Favorite: Mass Effect Series, Fallout: New Vegas, Witcher Series(3 is godly), The Dragon Age Series(Even 2), Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and Origins, Obvilion, Morrowind, SWTOR, KoTOR 1 and 2, Crusader Kings 2.

Least Favorites: Skyrim, Fallout 4, WoW, ANY MOBA GAME ESPECIALLY LOL AND OVERWATCH, Metal Gear, Most of the COD Games(I'm extremely biased to the Modern Warfare Trilogy since my aunt and uncle worked on those ones and think those ones are good.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back