Video Games Favorite Fallout moment

Da Doofus

Veteran Geek
For me . . . It had to be the first time seeing a Deathclaw.

New Vegas (my first Fallout experience), going to Quarry Junction as a noob and seeing the signs.
Blatantly ignoring them since I was new to rpg's and figured I could cheese my way out of a tough enemy.

So I see this small Lizard creature, picked it off with potshots with a varmint rifle, then I go to loot it.

I see that it was an INFANT.

Then I heard the footsteps,
Aaaaaaand you can guess what happened next.
Heh

My fav moment was when I started Old World Blues, and the scientists called the main character's digits "Hand P3nis3s". It was both shocking and hilarious.

I honestly loved getting to know Cait in Fallout 4. Love most of those companions in that one though my other favorite parts were when I played literally all of New Vegas.... That counts right? lol

My fav moment was when I started Old World Blues, and the scientists called the main character's digits "Hand P3nis3s". It was both shocking and hilarious.
That entire DLc was my favorite moment. So many good innuendos and references. Only thing hated was those gosh darkness robo-Scorpions.

Hmm. There are so many, mostly from Fallout New Vegas. I always loved the Battle of Hoover Dam, especially when you go independent and all the factions help ya. I love all the character missions in New Vegas as well. I loved Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. HATED Dead Money though. Always fun killing Elijah though.

OH! And how all the DLCs connect. Like Ulysses and Elijah both being at Big MT, or how Ulysses met with Graham.

New Vegas easily. However I did enjoy wild wasteland more than I should.
The grannies who go about mugging people, one npc will mention them haha

I loved all of new Vegas’s DLC for different reasons,
But I think what I loved the most was the ranger takedown mixed with a ballistic fist, displacing glove whatever.

Spin kicking people’s legs off with a explosion kept me entertained for many, many, many...
Play throughs.

Also I loved running from good springs straight past the death traps you are meant to avoid, getting love and hate from a jackal and then running to Vegas like the protagonist you are. Punching Benny in the head to get the chip.
Then just slowly making my way through every quest I could find.

My favorite fallout moment just happened a few hours ago I was going after driver nephi in fallout new Vegas and before I could even take out my gun my companion Boone had taken out 6 fiends and driver nephi

Meeting Benny for the first time. That shit got me good.
"What in the goddamn?!?"
Also, I accidentally convinced him that we were on good terms and shit by accident.
Didn't know what was happening, so I pulled out my pistol and blew his head off.
I also enjoyed it when I figured out you could push Brahmin over in NV.

Last edited:
i don't know why i did it but my my game is modded in such ways that I can only now answer all NPCs with 'ahh nuuu cheeki breeki', it was pretty fun to walk up to Lanius and casually scream it on his face before the fight.

(also i think i should stop modding after 80/90 mods tbh, but it's so fun i can't)

When Dogmeat stood in the middle of a doorway while a super mutant suicider was behind me, It was a rather brutal death.

I looooved Honest Hearts and Old World Blues

Though destroying the Prydwen in FO4 was pretty great too

Codsworth calling me Mister Fuckface during my first playthrough of Fallout 4.

Oh this is HARD. UMMMM....the opening of Fallout 4, once I finally got to play it after waiting (forever!) is hard to beat. Especially feeling like you actually had a chance to beat a deathclaw. But I think New Vegas is still up there out of all the Fallout series for me. The little old lady gang that tries to kill you in Freeside is fantastic.

Too many of my favorite moments are from New Vegas. The opening scene, Benny's line in the intro, any of the many hilarious lines by the scientists in Old World Blues, Joshua Graham in general, the Divide and it's story, and Ulysses' many speeches about the Courier. I just love New Vegas. It's no doubt my favorite game in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back