TV & Film Favorite Disney+ shows/movies?

BlossomsOfRainbows

*Insert clever comment here*
I’m just wondering. If anyone has Disney+, what are your favorite things to watch on it? I’ve had it sitting on my phone with literally 20 movies and 2 series’s downloaded but I just have no clue what to watch. I’m glad Gravity Falls finally got added though.

I'm definitely watching Wanda Vision when it comes out. I've also been binging The Simpsons. The Muppets (2015) series was also surprisngly enjoyable and really funny. A lot like the office. I just finished rewatching gravity falls so you're on the right track lol. If you like rom coms, while you were sleeping is good.

I'm not sure what kind of things you're looking for, but as a little kid I loved Lilo & Stitch and Wall-E. And still do, because come on. They're awesome!

I'm not sure what kind of things you're looking for, but as a little kid I loved Lilo & Stitch and Wall-E. And still do, because come on. They're awesome!
I’ve seen both. Not sure I really remember liking Wall-E but I love Lilo & Stitch. I think I actually have that one saved.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

The Simpsons. I just put it on in the background and it's so nice.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

I’m just wondering. If anyone has Disney+, what are your favorite things to watch on it? I’ve had it sitting on my phone with literally 20 movies and 2 series’s downloaded but I just have no clue what to watch. I’m glad Gravity Falls finally got added though.
Anything MCU, the Malificent movies, and the grand daddy of all shows THE MANDALORIAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back