Other Favorite Christmas And/Or Holiday Film?

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Since it's the holiday season, here is a quick list of my favorite holiday films... And you guys are welcome to list your favorite holiday films, as well! They don't have necessarily to be related to Christmas. Just whatever holiday movies bring you joy! :)

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. Home Alone
3. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
4. Alvin and the Chipmunks
5. Sailor Moon S The Movie: Hearts in Ice (not exactly Christmas, but it's snowy lolz...)! :)

The game Halo 3 takes place in December, making Halo 3 a Christmas Movie. Thanks for coming to my Ted Ta-

Just kidding (Kinda)

It's the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Polar Express has always been a traditional watch for me. I love Tom Hanks voice, and Josh Groban’s music. The story is beautifully written, shows the importance of belief or faith.

The two that come to mind, leaving aside any religious ones, are the Muppet's Christmas Carol and The blackadder Christmas special.

Both of which are based on the Christmas carol.

Home Alone or Elf, it's a endless struggle between the two. Though Elf may win as Home Alone gets a lot more painful to watch when you have a better understanding of what those traps would do to a real person.

Home Alone is always a fun movie to watch.
Love Actually if I'm in a mood for romance.

1. Die Hard
2. The Muppet's Christmas Carol
3. Elf

Home Alone is up there too, but as I've grown older and a bit more cynical I've noticed one or two pretty disturbing elements that have kinda taken the fun out of that film for me. That isn't to say I don't enjoy it anymore, I really do just not as much as I used to.
I'm of course talking about Kevin's family really needing social services called on them.

No wonder people think Kevin grows up to be Jigsaw.

I'm not much for Christmas movies but almost every Halloween I toss on Hocus Pocus or Ernest Scared Stupid for nostalgia reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back