Other Favorite characters to play?

I like to play characters that are the average joe that end up getting thrown into a messy situation. It's fun seeing how a person would adapt to the situation and the intense character development they go through.

Russian/ Slavic characters can be under appriciated and probobly military characters if done well.

So that's what i focus on sometimes. I'm not afraid to Rp Standard USA/UK type of character though.

In general I like characters that are long past a lot of their big troubles and have to deal with the consequences rather than the direct aftermath. More specifically my immediate urge is always to play some sort of paladin or the closest thing I can get to that holy warrior if paladins aren't available. Characterwise because I like to see just how different characters can be while still following a similar code and falling under the "lawful good" sort, and my own reason is that I'm always looking for an excuse to drop the hammer.

Non-magic characters in magical settings are good too.

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Honestly for my original characters I go for the geeky girls with bright personalities...she's also got to be able to kick butt. Humor is a must!

I normaly play the Characters with somewhat of a tragic backstory, mainly they whole family was killed by something, or they unknowingly/forced kill their own family.

Characters that are something I thought I'd never play usually tug at my heartstrings the most. When I was an edgy kid, I thought, "oh, I'd never make a rich snob! I'd never make a party girl! I'd never make an edgy character have a sense of humor that isn't dark!"
And...I ended up making all three. And I love them to bits. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back