Other Favorite Batman Villains?

Scarecrow - I love villains that really allow for deep exploration of psychology in stories. While the Joker can be used to compare and discuss philosophy, as well as characters like Anarky, Scarecrow is one that allows the exploration of character psychology. While there are others that can also do this effectively, such as Hugo Strange and Mad Hatter, I find that Scarecrow, thanks to his character design and his stories, does this the best.

Bane. He broke the bat.

On top of that he's basically a genius who speaks 7 languages and is a top tier tactician. The only thing that really holds him back is his addiction to venom.

He got off of it once and kidnapped the hatter and became even more of a threat.

Bane isn't crazy, that's why he doesn't go to Arkham. He's just a junkie with a dazzling intellect.

The Riddler. There's so much potential for him to be THE most dangerous batman villain

Though he was a villain for Batman for a short while, I feel Jason Todd is one of the few characters to have died with massive significance and to be resurrected with massive significance. He's Batman's greatest failure and fear I think; failure, in that he let Jason die in the first place, and fear in that Bruce looks at Jason as a deformity of Batman should be.

The Ten-Eyed Man immediately springs to mind but I generally like any of the more obscure villains.

Last edited:
Condiment King . . . .

Actually it’s kind of tied between Mad Hatter and the Court of Owls. Both less so for the villains themselves and more for what they represent that Batman allows me to vicariously punch in the face. Those being Alice in Wonderland and conspiracy theories.

Da Joker of course!! He always makes me laugh!

af78ab8fbf695c208ebf3b4427bea3b3.jpg

22814513_1416226101808799_5926866990441018621_n.jpg
Ra's Al Ghul.
558917_515034258515339_1666141394_n.jpg
More than Ra's, probably 'The Reaper'. He was a vigilante before Batman and beat the hell out of him the first time they met. Such a great design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back