Anime & Manga Favorite Anime/Manga?

Mr Mxyzptlk

(Greetings once again people of the 3rd dimension, it is I the great and amazing Mr Mxyzptlk coming back out you again with another thread!
So I have discovered something recently very similar to my realm of fiction known as anime/manga (which imo is basically Comics thanks to my fr enemy Bat Mite, and it's really fascinating, but I've been wanting to ask this community something........ What is YOUR favorite anime/manga?
Let me know in the comments down below, until then? Mr Mxyzptlk out!)
(P.S. in case you're wondering, my top anime/manga at the moment is Seven Deadly Sins)

I have watched many anime, and I mean, many. One still remains my fave though, and that's the Full Metal Panic series.

Princess Tutu is my favorite, but I don't if it's really the anime or because I had a major crush on the girl who introduced it to me...

I'm new but not new to anime... IDK how else to explain it but out of everything I've watched and read, I really love Black Butler.

Highschool dxd, both the anime AND the manga. It was just perfect.

I am in love with Ballroom e Youkoso and hoping for it to be continued still.
(I HAVE YET TO SEE MORE LATIN DANCING FROM SEVERAL OF ITS CHARACTERS)

I'm a big fan of Pandora Hearts and Deadman Wonderland.
I recently watched Seven Deadly Sins and loved it, too!
I also watched Houseki no Kuni and thought it was pretty good and want to read the manga for it.

I really loved Tokyo Ghoul and Snow White with the Red Hair. Tokyo Ghoul is a bit horrific and the ending sort of broke me, but I still really enjoyed all the characters. As for Snow White with the Red Hair, it's just a sweet romantic anime that doesn't go flat even in the second season.

berserk and gurren lagann for sure... i'm watching dmcb for the second time now so it's pretty high up there too

Oh my god I am a huge sucker for "The Seven Deadly Sins", aka. Nanatsu No Taizai. Oh, and Parasyte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back