Other Favorite animal?

Yutyrannical

I love many different types so this is always the hardest question for me. I think today it's probably the armadillo lizard <3

Even after all these years, I maintain; the best animal of all is creb, snib snip!

halloween-crab.jpg

That would be the wolf for me. Between their connection to dogs and the adaptability of the species , they really are my favorites (that is unless you count non-real ones).

I always had a preference toward cats, probably cause I find them amusing. But dogs are also amazing. I love all animals, really. You can form a bond with any creature, so it’s really difficult to make a choice.

Crows. They’re social, intelligent, fascinating to read about, and they don’t take shit from anyone.

Penguins 🐧 I know there's tons of different penguins, I just love them in general. I know they can be right assholes sometimes, like throwing one into the water to check if there are predators, but I mean, they're cute, super intelligent and almost always mate for life.

Foxes or coyotes. I love me some tricksters.

If we're talking about animals that I could actually own. Dogs. Hands down. I used to be a cat person, but then my husband and I got our dog, Rook. He's pretty much the best thing ever.

Beluga whales! Definitely not because I have a treasured beluga whale stuffed animal that I've owned for many years. I mean, look how cute!

My favorite animal has to be birds. Specifically birds of prey like eagles, hawks, and falcons. What it must be like to soar above it all... Beautiful.

I’m cliche, so... dogs. They’re just so cute and sweet! I love them a lot <3

This one’s really hard for me. On one hand, I love dinosaurs. And being that I love dinosaurs, I obviously love the only living species in the avian dinosaurs, or birds. They’re so interesting, and some are downright intelligent, some of the most intelligent animals on the Earth behind humans.

But man, dogs. Dogs are the absolute best things in the world. They love you no matter what and are so happy you exist and freak out with joy when you come home after being gone for a bit.

It’s so hard to pick between the two. I don’t know which one I could pick over the other.

Foxes or coyotes. I love me some tricksters.

If we're talking about animals that I could actually own. Dogs. Hands down. I used to be a cat person, but then my husband and I got our dog, Rook. He's pretty much the best thing ever.
You can get domestic foxes from Russia (or over in Asia)

I used to always say horses or wolves when I was younger. But since I’ve gotten older I tend to say tigers now. They’re so majestic and you can’t go wrong with giant toe beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back