Opinion Favorite animal?

Abigail_Austin

Mine are blue whales. Biggest animal ever to have lived. Bigger than the biggest dinosaur. Yet still beautiful, and graceful, and intelligent. I would love to see one in person.

Whales. It's a weird favorite animal, I know; most people say Dolphins, because they're cute and have that permanent smile plastered on their face. I could say dolphins...I do, IN FACT, love dolphins (they are very smart), but my favorite animals are the enormous, mammoth, awe-striking baleen whales. The most well known are blue whales, humback whales, and gray whales. Why? 1. They are graceful, even though they are literally the largest animals (in the case of the blue whale) ever to have existed on earth (including bigger than any dinsosaur ever found). 2. They are intelligent (it's be hard to test gigantic creatures, but based on the tests that are out there, and the tests of others of their species, they are very intelligent. 3. They are alturistic, like us. Younger whales will help older whales rise to the surface for air. 4. They are mammals, like us. They breath air, like us. They seek affection, like us. They seem fascinated by us, like we are by them. Gray whale cows bring their calves up to whale watching boats to be petted by humans sometimes. And it's not like we feed them. They are just curious and can tell we are like them somehow. How cool is that?

I'm a big fan of Arthropleura, the largest terrestrial arthropod we know of. A peaceful creature, too.

Cats, of all sizes. They are graceful and effective hunters, super cute, and can also be little goofballs. They’re just perfect.

My favorite animal is the capybara, why? it's so chill and calm at the same time.
giphy.gif

I absolutely adore elephants or wrinkly animals in general.

You can count on me squealing if I see the squishy face of squishy wrinkles.

Dolphins were my original favorites until dogs managed to usurp that title from them. I've grown to love them ever since my family got one.

It's all about them bears! Polar bears especially. They're so cute, yet dangerous! I feel passionately about bears....

Tbh, if its cute, I can't discriminate. If I had to pick one though....... Imma go with bats. cause they so dang cute and they're of the night.

Okay so my absolute favorite animal is a toss up between a Fox, a Cat, and a Ferret.

random: If I had a ferret, I would name it Fidget

Cats, in most shapes and forms. I like animals that most probably would be absolutely fine with taken over the world after humanity is gone. (And they are cute on top of it.)

I'm somehow became attached to these rarely found amphibians called caecillians. Very small amount of people know about them and in media they are just replaced with magnified earthworms. To put it short, they look like a snake crossed with an earthworm and a harmonica/slinky spring and they have two small whisker nubs on the tip of their noses. They don't look that dangerous, but in certain species their skin is poisonous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back