Music Favorite album from one of your fav bands?

Death - The Sound of Perseverance

Ever heard of the original Death? Three black dudes from detroit playing punk rock before it was even a genre:

My actual favorite band is The Clash and its hard to pick just one song from them but it would have to be "Spanish Bombs" From their 1979 album London Calling. Rolling stone labeled it the greatest rock album of the 80s for good reason. It's a very relaxing yet upbeat song thats about the comparison of the (then) modern-day tourist experience of Spain with the circumstances of the Spanish Civil War.

Hybrid Theory from Linkin Park will always be my favorite album. Every song was something special though my absolute favorite is In The End.

Hybrid Theory from Linkin Park will always be my favorite album. Every song was something special though my absolute favorite is In The End.

In the end is a classic but I feel that because of the video and the radio stations playing it in heavy rotation, it's a bit played out. Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to it in a heartbeat. Points of authority and papercut are my favorites

I'd say The Money Store by Death Grips, though You Won't Get What You Want by Daughters and A Night At The Opera from Queen are both top contenders for that spot too.

I didn't like Earl Sweatshirt's new album the first time I tried to listen to it. I guess it was just that it was so different from what I was expecting. Listened to it a couple more times over the past couple days, and it's now one of my favorite hip hop albums to date. If you ever feel like listening to some great jazz rap with incredible flow and wordplay and avant garde production, "Some Rap Songs" is the best pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back