Warrior Cats Fave warrior cats(and clans!)

Silverthekitsune

Silver mapleflight
Cmon I'd like to discuss fave clans and cats because why not? My fave cats is mapleshade and squirrelflight. And fave clan for me is Skyclan(don't attack me for that)

I adored Cinderpelt, Alderheart, Brightheart and Crookedstar! Favorite clan is probably Windclan or Shadowclan.

Oh boy. Warrior Cats. My childhood obsession. It's been so long since I read the books though but I remember liking the clan Firestar (was that his name?) came from.

Oh! Honorable mentions is Mothwing, Sol, Mistystar, and Runningnose (mainly bc his name was so damn funny to me)

warrior cats I liked had to be fireheart/star, greystripe, bluestar, silverstream, yellowfang, onestar, tawnypelt and her brother brambleclaw my list can go on and on really

Fellow Skyclan fan! Favorite cats are Leafstar, Violetshine, Twigbranch, Purdy, Greystripe, Cinderheart, Jayfeather, Tallstar, Jake, Billystorm (mostly because of his name being weirdly funny to me??), Mothwing, Briarlight, and a few others whose names escape me.

I mostly stayed in The Tribe of Rushing Water and Sky Clan.

I loved Jagged.

Didn't much like my time in Blood Clan except when I played Lizard and his kits with Lavender.

Liked Hurricanegaze in SkyClan though as well. No favorites in the Tribe.

Tie between Mothwing and Jayfeather.
Definitely love Riverclan most, I think, if not Windclan. I'm so indecisive.

aw, i miss reading warrior cats! i remember it getting really popular when i was in the 3rd grade... and that helped feed into my 'i'm secretly a wild animal shapeshifter' brain lol.
i remember i used to really like scourge because i was starting my edgy phase, but i think currently jayfeather, jake, barley, and ravenpaw are my favorites as of around right now.

Dude, I didn't think Warrior Cats was still a thing. Those books fed my love for cats when I was a young teen, still love them. Only read the first trilogy, though, the one with Firestar.
I always loved RiverClan, and my favourite characters were Ravenpaw, Silverstream and Bluestar.

fav cats are mapleshad and bluestar
fav clan is thunderclan
amd warrior cats is still a big thing exspethly for 5th-8th
i mean pepes are dong anim ashesns of waqrrior cats with songs

I never really got into the series or any of those other franchises by Erin Hunter (Seekers or Survivor). Even though I rp'ed in pretty much every clan though Dark Clan was slow as molasses and Blood Clan had cannibals and torture in feralfront. The fan clans never really made a ton of sense to me in all honesty on feralfront, and finding out after the fact that leaders weren't allowed to have 9 lives, I think that really confused a ton of people. So I can't say if I have any 'favorites' from the true clans or the Tribe or the rogue Blood though I do say that Scourge seems an interesting fella.

Now I have read the first book (I think-it was the one with the polar bear on the cover) and I enjoyed that. Bears are interesting and unique. Never did get into the rest.

Warrior cats as a whole sounds like it would be boring after a while with no real plot. Cats just forming clans, breeding and then fighting in wars all the time. Too much like humans in that regard. I guess that's why I preferred being in The Tribe and when I tried fan clan making myself, I made them have different ranks. Being stuck as a warrior as your only choice in life seemed dull to me.

I can't seem to get into her other seariers at the moment I'm looking for book 3 of the warrior cats into the wild
Ok get this my school library has all the books in into the wild but book 3 its crazy

I always liked Riverclan and greystripes secret wife and babies. I think that was his name? the main cat in the first series best friend... please don’t kill me, I haven’t read them in like, 5 years

I loved Hawk Swoop! She was so sweet and amazing! She took in Clear Sky's kit and raised him just like he was her own. She loved him effortlessly and she was there when Clear Sky wasn't I'm so upset she died in the battle against Clear Sky she didn't deserve it 💔😭

Cmon I'd like to discuss fave clans and cats because why not? My fave cats is mapleshade and squirrelflight. And fave clan for me is Skyclan(don't attack me for that)
I like Thrushpelt, Mapleshade, Squirrelflight and Crowfeather! My favorite clan has to be Riverclan or Windclan tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back