Anime & Manga Fav Anime?

246DAMW.png
FMA:Brotherhood, Paradise Kiss, Kyoukai No Kanata, and The Ancient Magus' Bride. Are some of my more recent favorites!

Last edited:
I L O V E Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, the main characters’ romance and relationship are both portrayed very well, as well as having a lovable cast, and a great plot.

There are a lot of anime that have impacted me in many different ways, but if I had to choose just one it would be Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It inspired me as a storyteller more than anything, all the intricate subplots and character motivations.

But it might be replaced by Fruits Basket 2019 when it stops airing because it's the only thing that stirs the last remnants of human emotions left in the dusty, broken necropolis of my brain.

Steins;Gate!
But also Serial Experiments Lain and Haibane Renmei,, JJBA, and probably a ton more because I'm indecisive-

Well, the only one I've watched, and someone of you might disagree with me, is Ace Attorney.
WAIT! HEAR ME OUT!
I was bored and clicked on it, started watching it, and actually got sucked into the fandom and storyline.

If anyone has any recommendations, throw 'em at me!

XAutumnLamsX,
Well you’d be doing yourself a disservice by not watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Seriously, it’s the best anime I’ve ever seen. Beautiful animation, amazing storyline, wonderful characters... Just all around incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back