• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fate's Trials (OPEN)

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
About Me:
20-something pre-med student that has a penchant for roleplaying.
Employed full-time and full-time student, so my responses may be sporadic, but I try to post at least 4 times a week.
I love fantasy roleplays full of magic, saving the world, character development, and underdog stories.
I try to post at least 2 paragraphs per reply. However, I often post more.
I love creativity and plot twists as well as subplots.

Looking For:
Someone that can post around 3-4 times a week. More is encouraged.
Capable of posting with relatively good grammar and punctuation. We all make mistakes, but deciphering a post isn't my cup of tea.
Capable of sharing the weight of the plot 50/50, meaning you contribute to plot twists and subplots.

Plot:
My character will be an immensely powerful Hunter, a human blessed by the Goddess Seraphina with control over one of the elements of nature. However, due to events before the story, he was chosen to carry the title of Protector, and thus was blessed with the 5 elements, immortality, and other abilities. His responsibility was to protect the various worlds of creation from the very God of Darkness himself, Ithreal. Through incredible sacrifice, bloodshed, and determination, my character faced Ithreal in combat and managed to weaken him, returning him to the dimensional prison that the Gods had held him in for eons. His mission accomplished, he continued to live on, his legendary deeds eventually becoming myths and whispers as the centuries passed. My character now lives a simple life in the modern world, alone and at peace. That would all change by a chance encounter, sparking a new adventure the likes of which my character never wanted to have again.

Your character would be a human, blissfully ignorant of the magical world and your own potential. Born in the right space and at the right time, your character will be blessed with power unlike ever seen before. This kind of potential will warrant attention from all powers that be, and danger will lurk around every corner. Some will want to steal your power, others will want to control it. And most will want to kill you and eliminate the possible threat you would pose to them or the worlds themselves. A demon attack and chance encounter will result in our characters meeting. My character will have to protect you and teach you about the new world they have found themselves in. With any luck, you will be able to master your powers before something can kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back