• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

CURSE DATABASE.

MESSAGE RECEIVED, 8:14 PM: If you are concerned your curse may have a direct negative impact on yourself and / or the others around you, or have a time-sensitive fate that needs to be addressed, please consult one of our employees immediately.

Please report all divine contact, regardless of instigator or intent, directly to the database.

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell

FATES FOR THE NEW AGE

I N T E R E S T ◉ C H E C K

4d859fc26d7f9e36724a33c3c227a6d87c45540d.gif

068a60f5ee5805fb3ac2d895ba41dda02ab302cc.gif

e9dbb8f3fc4c654693f952f8d1e386a44385a27f.gif

↽INSPIRED BY⇁
GREEK MYTHS & TRAGEDIES, THE RUNNING MAN, THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH, THE PLATFORM

↽STATUS⇁

OPEN—ACCEPTING

↽GENRE TAGS⇁

MODERN, MYTHOLOGY, DYSTOPIAN, FANTASY, HORROR, ROMANCE?

↽VIBES⇁

GAME OF SURVIVAL - RUELLE

TONIGHT, LET'S TELL EACH OTHER STORIES OF HOW WE'LL SURVIVE
— OR LET'S DIE TOGETHER ONCE OR TWICE.

• THE GODS NEVER DIED.

The 21st century has suited them well— modern power carries on the shoulders of money and image, that which the immortals have taken to so effortlessly. Divinity now rides in expensive cars, wears luxury suits and lives in sprawling homes, molding olympus into a multi-billion dollar glass high rise. But there are memories of the old ways which they are unwilling to abandon: their pets of ancient beasts and their reach into the depths of the underworld. They are trigger-happy with the punishments that they hand down to mortals.

Age has not made the gods forgiving.

In 2022 it is not uncommon for a friend, of a friend, of a friend, to be one who’s forsaken. Stories are told about their coming downfall, embellished whispers that warn of mortal fates worse than death. To be named as one of the doomed often means you’re condemned to isolation, either intentionally or not; the god-fearing among the population typically avoid the fated and watch from afar in sick fascination.

In desperation for order, the mortals of the world have tried to create some structure, governments came together to found an organization to aid and monitor these cursed mortals—a well-kept database of registered curses, countdowns, and notes on coming fates. With curses stitched to people’s names through identification cards and mugshots in online catalogues, these numbers walk the world exposed, volatile. For ease of control, this establishment has now asked a handful of the doomed to come together in a single location, a favor which is more voluntary for some than others.

These fourteen fated may say there’s some triumph in finding solace in each other. A way to reverse their fortunes and one day live their ordinary lives in peace. The gods would scoff, however—for this is no victory to be remembered only a CAUTIONARY TALE.

954b5761a1795b57fc05c2e262ae2fd2.gif

[border]space holder
WELCOME TO THE DATABASE.

Last edited:
Sweet! Character sheets are up and the discord is linked above if you would like to join us there

Okay, I will make my character. Before I do, I want to ask if it is ok with me to join because I don’t speak English as my first language, but I do know a lot. My grammar and wording might be off, is that okay with you?

Okay, I will make my character. Before I do, I want to ask if it is ok with me to join because I don’t speak English as my first language, but I do know a lot. My grammar and wording might be off, is that okay with you?
Oh for sure! Totally fine with me, I'm not a stickler for grammar--I barely know how to speak english and it's my first language so no worries. Just as long as we can understand each other :)

Oh for sure! Totally fine with me, I'm not a stickler for grammar--I barely know how to speak english and it's my first language so no worries. Just as long as we can understand each other :)

Okay thank you, I just wanted to be sure because I know some people might not be fond of the idea

Ayyy I'm so glad <3

The link to the discord is above if you want to drop in and if anyone wants curse ideas I'm down to brainstorm

I’m sorry to ask so many questions? I am to post on the thread with the character sheet thread with my character when it is done?

Just so everyone is aware, I would like to close applications by Monday, 12/7 at 11pm CST. If anyone needs an extension to get their character sheets finished please shoot me a DM and we can work something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back