• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fates Academy Character Sheet

Main
Here
Other
Here

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
أكاديمية مانشستر
Providence Academy
Character Creation Rules
  • Participation will not be on a first-come-first-serve basis. The GM will
    approve or deny
    your character sheet.
  • If your character sheet is rejected, we will tell you how to fix it--everyone has unlimited chances to apply.
  • You may not bring in canon characters from a published series, books, comics, etc.
  • Characters must have weaknesses and shortcomings
    proportionate to their strengths
  • The age range for characters is 15-18.
  • You may not write a character that is a member of school staff. All pc's must be students.
  • There is a max of
    one seer character
    per writer.
  • The template can be added to and/or adjusted, it's just so you know the bare minimum of information to include.
  • Don't worry about using code! It's not a requirement at all, and won't affect your cs application.

Character Template
  • Name
    grade
    at the academy)
  • Sexuality
  • Is your character a seer?
  • Include an
    art
    face claim
  • Height
  • Build
  • Body Modifications
  • Markings
  • Background (5 sentences minimum)
  • Personality (10 sentence minimum or balanced list of personality traits. 4 positive and 4 negative minimum. This is
    very flexible
    and can be mixed).
code by @Nano
NOTICE
This is a reboot of the roleplay Manchester Academy. We have permission from the creator to do so and were only asked to choose a different school from the one used in the original roleplay. Proof of this can be found below.
Click here to see the blanket permission for reboots given by its creator.
Click here to see the more recent confirmation of their permission. This includes their condition that we only change the school.

Last edited by a moderator:

• basic info
    backstory
    extra
    Opal
      FULL NAME
      Void, Opal
      NICKNAMES
      None
      SPECIES
      Sorceress/Elemental
      SEXUALITY
      Demisexual
      Wtf did you just say to her??
      APPEARANCE
      BASICS
      HEIGHT
      5'8"
      PIERCINGS
      Multiple
      TATTOOS
      None...yet
      HAIR COLOR
      White, natural
      EYE COLOR
      Purple
      STYLE
      Opal wants clothes that show her curves. She thinks she looks good and wants to show it-but is very careful not to look trashy. 90% of her clothing is dresses or veryyy nice jeans for her to wear. The last 10% are her soft clothing she usually changes into in her dorm/room, so sweaters, those comfy things, the like.
      PERSONALITY
      *wink*
      Positive:
      -Adaptable
      In any given situaiton, Opal seems to naturally be able to adapt to it. It doesn't matter how crazy or not wild it is, she'll very quickly adapt
      -Calm
      She's always been able to keep a level head. I mean, you kind of need to be calm as an assassin...soo
      -Intelligent
      Opal takes in information fairly easily. She's able to recall different things about someone from the first time they met and that also applies in a school setting. She finds classes fairly easy and doesn't need to study long...even if she really did
      Neutral:
      -Hardworking
      She's hard working with her powers at least, sometimes a little too hardworking. She'll train for hours on her different powers, to the point where she can hardly walk, just because otherwise she'll think she's weak
      -Outspoken
      Opal definitely speaks her mind, even if it's not asked for
      -Sarcastic
      She's found that sarcasm is the only way she can kind of let out her thoughts towards people and others won't immediately think she's a bitch. Don't get me wrong, she definitely can be, but she doesn't want everyone to think that
      Negative:
      -Untrusting
      As you can imagine, it takes Opal a lottt to trust someone. Sometimes, she's not sure if she trusts Ayla (the new sorceress) or even herself
      -Selfish
      She was raised on being selfish. To go from having everything my force to having nothing at all is very difficult to overcome. She's been working on it, but it's a very hard habit to break
      -Paranoid
      Opal worries she's ending up like Maude, a lot. She notices small things she does or small looks the people give and realizes how Maude would've done that or would've been excited to see people acting like that. She's paranoid that she's not strong enough to break the thoughts instilled into her brain from a very young age. She doesn't want to turn anyone, but also doesn't know if she trusts herself not to
    code by Nano

Last edited:

• *invisible scroll in ID picture!
    Student ID #: 5446235
    • Genesis Meyer
      Nickname(s): Gen; Gene

Year: 2nd / Sophomore

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Seer?: No
    hooOuUJ.png

Name: Genesis Meyer

Nickname(s): Gen; Gene

Year 2nd / Sophomore

Sexuality: Straight

Seer?: No
    Visage

Height: 5'5"/165cm

Weight: 148lbs./67kg

Body Type: Endomorph

Body Shape: Pear

Markings: has two identical beauty marks on her cheek bones below her eyes

Body Modifications: ear piercings; tattoos surrounding left thigh & left calf

Distinguishers: N/A

Style
    Genesis is a bit of a tomboy and dresses as such. She always chooses to go for comfort over looks, and her go-to outfits always has at least two articles of clothing that are baggy and/or oversized, one of which being a jacket. Her hair is always in locs and she loves putting accessories in them.
    History
    Mom
    Elise Meyer
    close relationship
    one woman show

Dad
    Corey Brown
    poor relationship
    doesn't regret choosing his business

Baby Brother
    Elijah Meyer
    3 years younger
    close relationship
    unnecessarily protective

"You got accepted."

The man slid the unfolded letter across the sleek desk to Genesis, who was sitting across from him. Her back was slouched against the chair, and her legs were spread without a care in a world, and it took everything in him to not comment on her terrible manners. Still, he knew she was self-aware, and only acted as such because she couldn't care less about his opinion--if only she wasn't the one with the advantage in this conversation...

"And..?" she replied, a bored expression on her face.

"And, I'd like you to attend."

"That agreement was just for me to apply, wasn't it?"

"You and I both know we were going to have this negotiation if you were to be accepted."

Gene stared at him for a moment, and then just sighed. Yeah, he was right.

"Then, what's in it for me?"

"Check the envelope."

Gene moved forward to grab the folder and took out the check from inside. Her eyebrows raised.

He better explain, because there's no way he is seriously trying to convince her with this tiny number.

"I know what you're thinking, just let me explain," the man said, gesturing for her to wait as if she were going somewhere. "That'll be the initial payment if you agree to attend the academy. Every other month, I'll give you that same check to continue. I'll also cover expenses for books, uniforms, and anything else you might need, and will provide that same allowance to your mother-"

"Um, we're not poor, you know," she replied, rolling her eyes. He acts like he wasn't married to their very middle class family before the divorce, and before his business skyrocketed to the point of him getting this annoyingly patronizing. Who refers to a payment for a favor as an "allowance" when you're an equal? Especially when he didn't give a lick of child support...

"..right, my apologies."

"Yeah, your apologies. Anyway, I'm still not convinced. Is this all you got?"

"I'll also help you pay for college tuition once you attend in four years."

"I expect at least half."

"Okay, sure. That's fine."

"What else?"

"What else?"

"Yeah."

They stared at each other for another long moment.

"Listen, I need to be extra convinced if I'm going to be uprooted to travel half across the world for some boarding school I couldn't care less about, especially because it's not even, like, fancy or whatever. Whatever you give is the only thing I gain."

"Well, I can pay for you to get photography classes outside of school. I'll find a good program, maybe even an internship or two."

Well, that's more like it.

"Anything else you want?" he asked, seeming hopeful.

"...eh. I don't really know, but that's not for me to find out."

He was silent for a bit, and Gene rolled her eyes once again. What did he take her for? Shouldn't he have expected this? It feels like he hardly prepared for their little meeting--and she's going to laugh in his face if he tries to use money again, because it's not as though he's filthy rich enough to play that card. Besides, her mom didn't raise her to be a cheap sellout.

"You'll get to meet your soulmate. Aren't all girls into that sort of thing?"

"Not this one. Besides, I know you'll just try to take advantage of the situation when we meet."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, as if it were the most absurd notion she could give, and Gene wasn't entirely sure if he was feigning it or not. He didn't wait for her to ask. "Don't be ridiculous. Anyway, I'll pay for your little brother to get those dance lessons he wants, too."

"Aaand..?"

"And I'll get you a puppy?"

"You know I can't agree to that without my Mom's permission." Gene said honestly, although she didn't think she'd be rejected. She didn't have a lot of friends at school, so her mom had being thinking about getting a family dog--she's heard the phone conversations with Grandma a couple times ready. But, just for insurance...

"If she says no, I want a turtle."

"Done."

"And I want a new phone and laptop."

"Done."

"And I want two new cameras. One of them has to be a polaroid."

"Done."

"And I want you to fund my visits back home on any holidays or if I want to see my friends."

"That's completely reasonable."

"You can write this up in a contract and I'll review and sign. If I drop out or if you miss any of your commitments, we'll owe the other 500k."

The man laughed aloud, and it took a moment to regain his composure. Gen frowned.

"What's so funny?"

"--s-sorry, pfft, I just wasn't expecting that. Are you really 13?"

"No, I'm actually 45."

Her sarcasm only made him laugh a little harder, and she struggled not to roll her eyes to the back of her familial line--why was he treating her like a kid? They've spoken a whole 5 times before this, he should know she's not some doormat by now. How annoying...

"Please have the contract in the next couple of weeks. I'll invoice you on my first week of the academy for expenses."

"Haha, sounds good. Pleasure doing business with you."

"Uh-huh."

Gene knew he wanted her to attend for the sake of his business reputation--a service that manages soulstrings, only employed with seers. It's one of the many out there, but he probably did something right, because it's now successful enough for him to want an heir. She knows she won't take over, but who was she to stop him from getting his hopes up? Then, nice deals like this wouldn't come around. She'll probably just reject him after high school graduation or something--but, right now, she wanted to get home. She had real family waiting.
    Psyche
    • extrovert​
    • neutral good​
    • chill tomboy that likes taking pictures​
    Virtues
    Intelligent
    Genesis' intelligence isn't always noticeable at a first glance because of her mellow nature and questionable choices, but she's got quite the head in her shoulders. She's a fast learner, has alarmingly good memory, and is a resourceful person who's good at thinking on her feet. She's very insightful and great at giving advice, and tends to take a realist outlook rather than especially optimistic or pessimistic.​

Observant
    Along with her intelligence comes an observant nature. Gene is always mindful of her surroundings and the people in them, and is great picking up things like social queues. Her observant side doesn't end externally, either--Gene is also very self aware, and it's very easy for her to identify how she is feeling and why without much internal struggle.​

Creative
    Gene has always had a big imagination, and is always thinking outside of the box. Her creativity is usually shown in how resourceful she can be, always finding solutions no matter how limited the situation.​

Charismatic
    This trait usually takes people off guard as a result of her appearance. Her alternative style and occasional rebellious nature throw most for a loop when she's able to carry any sort of conversation with ease, especially with a relaxed sincerity that she keeps open with anyone. She's great at reading people and has an equally high emotional intelligence. Gene also has really good manners and is aware of what is appropriate in what settings, even in instances when she chooses to disregard it.​

Calm
    Gene is calm, laid-back, and lighthearted. She's there to hang out and have a good time, and doesnt really get angry or overly excited easily.​

Aesthete
    With her strong devotion to photography and the visual arts, Gene is someone who always has an artist's outlook on the world. She tends to find beauty and good in virtually anything and anyone, and often stops whatever she's doing to take random photos of things.​

Accepting
    Being accepting is one of her most positive traits, although the origins can be a bit questionable. Unless whatever was being done wasn't directly harmful to someone, Gene is the type of person to look away and not concern herself. "Well, it's none of my business" is something she's always reciting--but, even putting this aside, Gene is just a forgiving person in general with a low temper. Even if you manage to piss her off, it's pretty easy to reconcile.​

Honest
    Gene has and always will put great value in honesty. She expects it, and as a result, chooses to give that same courtesy to others she respects. She's also particularly good at wording things to be more digestible if she ever thinks the truth might be harsh.​

Selfless
    Gene is always putting others before herself, and just has a big heart in general. She's the type to stop whatever she's doing and ask someone if they need help, even at her own detriment.​

Thick Skinned
    Sensitivity was never a trait Gene really had, and was cultivated even more the years she grew up in public school (kids can be quite ruthless and wild). Insults didn't have too much of an effect on her, and she's never been someone easy to discourage. Plus, as stated above, Gene rather prefers it for people to not mince words.​

Brave
    Especially when it's for the sake of others, Gene is someone with strong courage and will face her fears without hesitation.​

Righteous
    Gene is actually very passionate about what she believes is right and wrong. However, compared to others, her morals can fall in a bit of a gray area--for example, thievery, or trying to get out of consequences by lying. She may not indulge, but she's someone who thinks more poorly on the actions than the person, and is the type who would look away if it were done around her rather than get involved. However, for things she does put value in, Gene will passionately act accordingly, and without hesitation. She will always step in if she sees someone in need of help, and is extremely loyal to her loved ones, all a result of her strong sense of morals and justice. Gene very much stays true to her own values, and doesn't care about rules or breaking them if they get in the way of something she wants to do.​

Vices
    Self Conscious
    Her mellow nature is good at masking this trait, but Genesis is quite conscious about her appearance. She dresses how she likes, but the things she likes is heavily swayed by her feeling too uncomfortable to show her figure. Still, Gene recognizes this and slowly works on her insecurities in her own way.​

Rash
    Oddly enough, Gene's rashness isn't exactly because she acts without thinking--in fact, it's quite the opposite. Gene is just motivated by having a good time, and is self aware about her first instinct to overthink things. Because of this, she often takes the initiative to stop her thoughts by making a decision in under 5 seconds (seriously, she counts) just to make sure that her fun isn't put in jeopardy. Rash decisions tend to result from this, but they're always consciously made. Sometimes making dumb decisions is more fun than the alternative!​

Prideful
    Gene has a lot of pride when it comes to being capable and mature. She wants to always appear as such, which is honestly one of the bigger motivators of her bravery. Even if she feels like pissing her pants, she'd rather be the first one to go after that flying cockroach and seem cool in front of her friends.​

Inexperienced
    Gene grew up in the same city her entire life, in the same home her entire life, and around the same people. Sure, it's a pretty big city, but her experiences were still limited, and she's not used to big changes. As a result, Gene tends to get uncharacteristically awkward and freeze up with the most deer-in-headlights expression you can imagine. On instinct, she tends to avoid unfamiliar things, whether or not it's a unpleasant experience. For example, she's used to being the first to jump in and help someone, so just standing there as someone gives her assistance instead is definitely an awkward scenario she makes sure to stay away from. Sometimes, the reason she offers someone help is to stop them from doing so first.​

Frivolous
    Gene just loves to have a good time. She will always prioritize fun and lightheartedness over being responsible, which understandably comes with consequences--although, she's usually prepared for said consequences as well, deeming them worth it.​

Poor Prioritizing
    Gene cannot time manage for the life of her. She'll get caught up on meticulous things that don't need to be exactly perfect, or just procrastinate things she doesn't care about. And, of course, with her frivolous nature, she'll irresponsibly pursue having a good time over keeping up with her responsibilities. Teenage years at its finest.​

Manipulative
    Being charismatic just comes naturally for Gene, but sometimes, she uses the skill immorally. It's not as though she does this often, but when she thinks poorly of someone, she wouldn't hesitate to be manipulative if it would reap benefits, or use manipulation in any situation if she sees it as necessary.​

Self Sacrificing
    Being selfless but also too forgiving is just a recipe for Gene's self sacrificing nature. She knowingly puts herself on the line for others, and will do it tenfold for those cares about. Even if she expects something in return, she doesn't hold it against others if they aren't as supportive of her as she is for them, which often results in her being taken advantage of. This is especially true for the instances in which she forgives others. Still, though, Gene is observant and usually quite self-aware of when she shouldn't forgive someone or when she's being taken advantage of--but she'll still help anyway.​

Unruly
    As stated earlier, Gene will definitely defy the rules if she thinks it's worth it. She doesn't put much respect into authority figures unless she personally believes they deserve it, although she'll still address them appropriately. Her lack of discipline is the biggest fuel for this, since Gene tends to indulge herself when she really shouldn't--for example, blowing all her allowance money when she's reeeeaally craving a burger, or sleeping in (and goodness does she sleep in a lot. Gene is not a morning person).​

Uncommunicative
    Despite her honesty, when Gene feels too strongly a negative emotion, her first instinct is to shut down. She really just needs to be by herself for a moment and cool down, but she's usually to worked up to communicate this and will often leave without saying a word. This is especially true for people she doesn't have respect for, in which case she won't ever try reaching some sort of solution. She'll only respond when she wants, fully knowing it's immature, but too worked up to care.​

Fearful
    Despite her bravery, Gene is always easily frightened. Fears come easy to her, whether it be from a horror movie, bugs, or even a shadow, she can get surprisingly jumpy. This only enhances her courageous nature, even if it's just out of pride.​

Unfocused
    With Gene's big imagination comes her always being occupied by it. She could literally spend hours without anything to do but won't be bored, just staring off into space, lost in her thoughts. If she's ever doing a task she's not interested in, this would definitely kick in and delay her finishing it.​

Preferences
    Hobbies
    Photography​
    Painting​
    Reading​
    Cartoons​

Waffles (only fresh)​
    Friendship​
    Spontaneity​
    Naps​
    Video Games​
    Neutral/Soft/Dull colors​
    Edibles​
    Accessories​
    Sneakers​
    Baked Goods​
    Wet Paint Smell​
    Lazy Days​
    Laughter​
    Getting out of work​

Dislikes
    Small Talk​
    Strictness​
    Humidity​
    Nosiness​
    Dramatics​
    Horror Genres​
    Bugs​
    Creases on leather​
    Arrogance​
    Superficiality​
    Jump Scares​
    Attention​
    Tight Sleeves​
    Capitalism​
    Gossip​

Habits
    Rubbing her neck​
    Checking the sides of her shoes​
    Daydreaming​

Goals
    Photography/art professionally​
    Staying still during jump scares​
    Learn how to sew​

Last edited:

basics

appearance

psyche

backstory

gallery

• ?

Jared

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Attachments

• 1633661976988.png
    1633661976988.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

• images (1).jpg

Name:
    Sun Bao

Nickname:
    Sun

Species:
    Human

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Romantic Orientation:
    Heteroromantic

APPEARANCE
    Hieght :
    6’0

Hair:
    Light blue

Eye Color:
    Hazel

Description:
    Sun Bao stands at a respectable 6 feet tall with a slim athletic build. He keeps his hair at a medium length and while it is naturally brown he constantly dyes it to keep it the light blue he likes. His eyes are a gentle hazel that blends in with his hair.

BACKSTORY
    Sun Bao is the child of two Chinese immigrants who moved to the west a short time before he was born. Growing up his family moved around quite a bit which gave him quite a jarring childhood. Since he never stayed in one place for too long he never could really form any meaningful connections with anyone his age. The struggle to create meaningful connections and friends left a hole in the young boy's heart and made him constantly feel lonely despite his parents best attempt. Instead of trying to break through the loneliness he sunk further into it as he grew older and the chances he had of making friends grew smaller and smaller. Finally when he was 14 his parents settled down and stopped moving and Sun Bao finally saw his chance to break the lonely state he had been in for years.

Forcing himself to do so he began to approach all kinds of other students at school and other people his age around him. There were many failures at first but they spurred him on further as he grew more desperate to gain a large social circle so he would never be lonely again. It was a painstaking and stressful 2 years but he had finally built up the social ability to befriend a lot of the people he approached. Unfortunately he wouldn't be satisfied with the social circle he created, finding that he lacked one thing... a love interest. He was absolutely terrible when it came to dealing with his romantic interests and would end up avoiding them until the feelings died away. One day he stumbled upon Fate's Academy and determined it was the perfect way to get what he wanted and to build up his new social circle. It took a little convincing but ‘his parents eventually relented and he enrolled in the private school.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Sun Liang:
    Sun Bao’s father and a man that he looks up to with the most respect. Steadfast and supportive despite the circumstances, Sun Bao is determined to be someone as worthy of respect as his father, even if the methods are not exactly the same.

Sun Baozhi:
    Sun’s Mother who has always been a source of comfort during his low points. Having the Bao in his name come from his mother, he has a determination to make sure she will one day be proud of him (Even though he refuses to acknowledge she already is).

PERSONALITY
    Sun Bao is constantly cool, calm, and collected making him a social butterfly. He wasn't always that way but years of hard work helped him to force out his own insecurities, but by doing so he has also lost a bit of consideration for others. Always the one to want to expand his social circle, he will constantly approach new people to try and befriend them, pushing the topic until the person gives in and accepts his invitation to his circle or refutes him. Very rarely does he take the rejection of his friendship well and while he is accepting on the outside, on the inside he will begin to brainstorm as many ways to win that person over. This tactic does not however extend to romantic interest as more often than not he is unable to keep his calm composure around the person he likes and it leads to him accidently avoiding them.

Positive Traits:
    Outgoing, Friendly, Dependable, and charismatic

Negative Traits:
    Unempathetic, Nosy, blunt, a bit of a schemer

Last edited:

• Name: Rosalyn Wilder
    Nickname: Rose, Rosie
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Seer: No

Strawberries | Sitting on the Roof | Ballet | Running | Getting to Make Her Own Decisions| Fun Adventures with her close friends

Dislikes:
    Mondays | Being Vulnerable | Others Seeing Her Cry | Being Told What To Do | Technology

Quirks:
    Loses Her Temper and Accidentally Breaks Things | Has Perfected the Fake Smile | Refined on the Outside, a hot mess on the inside

Personality:
    Due to the constraints of her upbringing, outwardly Rosalyn is polite, poised and just smart enough to get good grades but not threaten the ego of the men in her family’s circles. In actuality, Rosalyn is a storm of emotions with a short fuse, sarcastic nature, distrust for others and intelligence that demands she strive for more that her expected role allows. Rosalyn is in a constant battle with herself as she becomes more and more aware of how little she is able to show of her true personality. She yearns to rebel, but fears the rejection of her family and society if she were to. In order to deal with her cognitive dissonance, Rosalyn tries to mute her anger and other emotions and find a middle ground. Even when irate, she keeps a cool, almost icy, demeanor, making it seem like she has a thick skin, when she really doesn’t. Whether she’ll admit it to herself or not, deep down Rosalyn just wants to be accepted for the person she chooses to be, not the person her parents chose for her to be. For those able to disarm her, she is very loyal and capable of caring very deeply for them. Her one release is to dance or go running, but only in private.

Traits:
    (+) Intelligent
    (+) Ambitious
    (+) Graceful
    (+) Resourceful
    (+) Kind and caring once her walls are broken down
    ————
    (-) Dishonest
    (-) Insecure
    (-) be cold towards others
    (-) Has a temper
    (-) More insecure than she lets on

Bio:
    Rosalyn was born into a political family of newly found power. Unlike those in government that came from old money, her family always had to prove their worth and that they belonged, so Rosalyn was brought up with a rigid and strict regimen. While groomed to be a perfect maiden, and able to put on a good show publicly, Rosalyn is anything but internally. Her paternal grandfather, who was not in the political ring, was the only one she ever felt saw her for who she really is and cared for her without any expectations. He noticed Rosalyn struggled as a child to behave and was prone to angry crying fits, so one day he gifted her a pretty ribbon. He tied the ribbon around her neck and with a wink, told her that as long as it was tied, the ribbon would help to keep her from losing her head. As a child Rosalyn took her grandfather literally and refused to remove the ribbon in fear of her head falling off, but now that she is older she uses the ribbon as a symbolic reminder to keep her composure. Rosalyn has two older brothers whom she is envious of due to them being allowed more freedom and power. Her parents love her, but she questions whether they would feel the same if she was to show her true self. For this reason, she has jaded views on love and questions whether it truly exists beyond the surface level.

code by g o l d i e l o x x

Last edited:

• lina on Instagram_ “📘ravenclaw_ intelligence, wisdom and wit 📘 which name would you give them_...png

Rhiannon Jo Sanderson

Adores London Fogs

Would rather read than talk to people

Ambidextrous

Basic Info

Full Name: Rhiannon Jo Sanderson

Nicknames: Shortie (by Seth), Rhi

Pronouns: She/her

Birthday: December 21

Year: 3rd Year

Romantic orientation: Demiromantic

Appearance

Height: 5' 4"

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: Grey-blue

Body Type: Ectomorph

Body Shape: Hourglass

Body Modifications: A piercing in each ear, a tattoo of the Big
      and Little Dippers on her left shoulder

Markings: N/A

Basic info

Last edited:
Name; Nina Simone Rivera
Age; 16
Year; She's in her second year
Gender; Female
Pronouns; She/her
Sexuality; Heterosexual l
Is your character a seer?; Nope
Include an art face claim;
88B4953E-CCDC-4029-B7E4-FD6AAF3CFF7C.jpeg
Height; 5'2
Build; She's not very built and she's kind of pear shaped, she's got wide hips and thick thighs. She's a little chubby, and looks like she was built for hugs.
Body Modifications; none
Markings; She’s got hella freckles
Species; humannn

Background; Nina's childhood was pretty awful. She was born into a rich family as the first child in a set of twins. Though she was the second oldest, since she already had an older sister named, Natasha. Her parents put a lot of pressure on her and her siblings to meet their standards. After all, her father was a very well known man. He’s the King's arcane advisor.
So imagine what happened when Nina was born with no visible powers, which was extremely uncommon in her world. But her family came from a very long line of mage's. Doubling their humiliation to have given birth to her. Then she was diagnosed with autism. Her family didn't take any of it very well. And they started pushing her even more to catch up to her siblings. They didn't want her to dishonor the family name after all. They even began homeschooling her to keep her out of the public eye. That way they could keep an eye on her progress. They punished her in cruel ways, without actually hitting her. Like locking her in the cellar when she failed a test and forcing her to reread a lesson until she could perfectly recite it. Or if she picked up the wrong fork at dinner she would be chastised and sent to her room without being allowed to eat.
The only reason Nina wasn't conditioned into believing she deserved the treatment was her twin, Markus Lee. He was the only person in her home who was always on her side. He would retrieve her from the cellar or sneak her food when she was in trouble, and he is single handedly responsible for Nina turning out to be a sweetheart and not being completely jaded or bitter.
After years of struggling, Nina was able to adapt to her environment and managed to convince her parents to let her go to an actual school with her good behavior. Nina's choice was Fates Academy, its pretty obvious why she chose that. She wanted to find her soulmate. Her parents and older sister agreed because they could finally send her away for a while, and her brother encouraged her to go because he wanted her to find someone she could open up to.
And just like that, she was temporarily free.

Relationships:
Father: Nina's father has barely ever sent a glance her way since she was born. And everytime he looked at her his gaze was filled with disgust. She wanted to get her father’s attention at one point, but gave up. Realizing that it would do her no good.
Mother: Nina and her mother used to be very close. When Nina was a child, her mother would comfort her after punishments. Promising her that one day she would be brave enough to leave her father and make a better life for Nina and her siblings. That never happened. And the soft comforting words turned bitter. Nina’s mother started to blame Nina for the abuse she endured from her husband. That’s when her mother became her main abuser.
Older sister: Nina’s older sister, Natasha. Spent half of her life putting her sister down and the other half acting nice to her. Just to confuse her, Nina eventually realized that the affection her sister showed was fake. But she still went along with it. So that she could act like it wasn’t and feel some sort of sisterly bond with her sister. Even if it wasn’t real, it was something.
Twin Brother: Markus Lee is quite literally her favorite person. He’s the only person who has consistently treated Nina with kindness and unconditional love. He’s a very reliable guy, despite being a dick to everyone who isn’t his sister or friend.

Personality; Nina is a sweetheart. At a first meeting she can be kind of awkward and strange. Though, she has this comforting vibe about her that makes her seem like the perfect person to project your insecurities on and use as a therapist- i mean confide in. Nina appears to be rather naive. Nina doesn't seem to stem from ignorance– or a lack of knowing better. This blind trust in others seems to originate from a love of people. She wants to believe in everyone even if she knows they are using her or if they are a bad person. (Though, admittedly she isn't the brightest bulb when it comes to logical decisions) There are many times when she knew she was being manipulated and she let it happen, so long as it didn't hurt someone else. She doesn't have very much self worth.
Nina also has a hard time conveying her feelings to people in general. She doesn't comprehend body language or social cues like most people do. Things like sarcasm and most humor can easily go over her head. But she's spent most of her life trying to hide her autism so she's learned how to laugh along with stuff she doesn't get. Which kinda makes her a good liar, it's an unfitting talent, to be honest. And she finds herself lying more than she'd like to admit.

She's a huge hypocrite. She wants to make friends and establish bonds with others, but she runs away or pushes people away once they start getting past her walls. She hates it when people pity her, yet she walks around with a huge savior complex. She wants to be kind and tries her best to help others. But she knows that part of the reason she does kind things, or puts up with mistreatment is because she wants to be loved. She wants people to depend on her, so she feels like she has a purpose. It's why she likes to garden.

Last edited:

• Eita Hanada
    • Year: First year/freshman
    • Pronouns: He/him
    • Sexuality: Pansexual
    • Is your character a seer? No
    • Height: 5'3
    • Build: Short and slightly thin
    • Body Modifications: n/a (although people sometimes think he bleaches his hair)
    • Markings: (self-harm trigger warning) scars over his body, mainly on his arms and wrists
    • Background: (self-harm, child abuse, suicide, and death trigger warnings) He lived with his mother and father in a small town. He was much closer to his mother than his father, who would often ignore him, although they both loved his mother. She grew mysteriously sick after Eita was born and soon could not have any children, and it slowly weakened her. When Eita was nine, he and his father tried and failed to stop her from committing suicide. The doctors said she commited suicide from the mysterious sickness she had as it spread to her brain. Once his caring mother was gone was when Eita's father's ignorance turned into abuse.
    • Positive traits: Motherly, caring, sweet, good cook, neat
    • Negative traits: Physically weak, sensitive, suspicious, jumpy, germaphobe
    original.jpg
    color: ef52ac

Last edited:

• Nicolai
    Morozov
    • Sight
      Confidence
      Friendly
      Cynical
      Music is my gateway to freedom.
      Name
      Nicolai Morozov
      Nicknames
      Nico
      Year/Seer?
      First, hahahahaha no.
      Sexuality
      Heterosexual
      Species
      Half-elf
      Appearance
      At first glance, Nicolai is a tall drink of water. Standing it at 5'11" tall with a lean build thanks to his personal trainer, Nicolai is what many people wished to be. However, the blindness has left him with little to no sense for fashion, save for when he's going to one of his family's parties, a gala or a concert performance.
    code by Nano

Last edited:

• Elliot Le'noire | Seer

080ab1be604d247b8b3e993bf88aeb84.jpg
    Name: Elliot Le'noire

Year: 2nd

Pronouns: He/Him

Seer: Yes

Soulmate: TBD

Description: Elliot's appearance seems to deliberately hide him from unwanted attention, his long black hair seems to hide most of his sharp feminine facial features. He could easily be considered a pretty boy though once again his long hair and glasses generally hiding his features and causing others to describe him as gloomy. Body-wise Elliot is fairly average, standing at 5'8 he has a thin build with little muscle. He isn't all skin and bones, but he isn't exactly lifting weight either.

Height: 5'8

Build: Thin

Personality / History

71289df467627122bd7a881c104c3cdd.jpg
    Background: Elliot was born to regular mundane humans whom he wouldn't meet as through mysterious circumstances Elliot came under the custody of his aunt where she would solely raise him. And seeing as it was only Elliot and his aunt living together he didn't discover he was a Seer until he started school. During his early years, Elliot didn't really understand how much impact a Seer could make he'd often point out when other kids had connecting threads and with elementary school-aged kids all things romance didn't go down too well. This caused teasing between kids, mostly the ones Elliot pointed out for having connecting threads. Seeing all this going on made Elliot feel extremely guilty and he began to shy away and look down on himself for being a Seer.

Middle school wasn't much better for him as word that he was a Seer got out and people began to bother Elliot about it. Most of the time they bugged him to cut their ties with their soulmate or create strings with another person they even tried to get him to reveal other people's soulmates. This didn't help with Elliot's bad attitude when it came to being a Seer and he began to close himself off more, rarely speaking or revealing himself as a Seer. This is when Elliot began to grow his hair out and he began to wear glasses (Before he wore contacts). It didn't help that Elliot hadn't discovered his own soulmate and began to believe that he'd never get one.

Going into high school Elliot's aunt decided he should go to Fate's Academy to help cope with being a Seer and hopefully meet similar people. While Elliot wasn't too happy about it he couldn't really go against her wishes and he spent most of his first year in the background and out of the spotlight. Though hopefully, his second year will be more eventful.

Personality:
    positive traits
    • Patient ~ Elliot's ability to stay put and wait is immeasurable. Most of the time he's pretty understanding of why someone or something could be late. But then again he's never been bothered by the passing of time.
    • Observant ~ Mostly due to him being a seer, but over the years Elliot has become an observant individual both with changes in physical objects and with people's behaviors and emotions. He'd be the kind of guy to notice if something is slightly out of place or if someone's in a bad mood, even when they're trying not to show it.
    • Empathetic ~ Due to his past mistakes Elliot has become more aware of other people's emotions and problems and gained the ability to put himself in their shoes and understand what they're going through.
    Neutral traits
    • Careful ~ Working with delicate plants has given Elliot gentle hands and in general, being careful with things and people.
    • Introverted ~ Elliot doesn't fare too well in larger groups and loses energy, though he's more comfortable and energetic when in smaller groups or alone.
    Negative traits
    • Low self-esteem ~ Elliot generally sees himself in a bad light. He lacks confidence in most aspects, and he's constantly worrying about how he appears or if he's bothering other people.
    • Closed off ~ Elliot has a hard time opening up to others about himself and his problems, especially being a seer as he's afraid people will try and use him again to change or find their soulmate.
    • Worrywart ~ Elliot is prone to worry about anything, from simply introducing himself to someone or tests it's incredibly easy for him to become anxious and worried about something.
    • Bad with romance ~ Despite being a Seer Elliot is terrible when it comes to romance, other than being downright scared he becomes a red-faced mess whenever something remotely romantic happens to him.

• basics

appearance

personality

backstory

gallery

• +

honeyweed

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Aurora Vexouli

• req.

#Cold Heart

* Race
      Vampire
      * Studies
      Animal care, Learning to become a vet
      * Nickname
      Rory

#Female

#Scorpio

#hetero

#She/Her

* Height
      5'6"
      * Weight
      9st 1
      * Build
      Slim figure from much exercise, quite an athletic build due to horse-riding and other sports she was thrust into. Rory has very ample assets.
      * Hair Colour
      Ebony
      * Eye Colour
      Purple that changes to red during different moon cycles.
      * Small Description

Aurora is a very pretty individual. Is it from her Vampire lineage or just good genes? It's hard to pin-point it but one thing is for certain; She's a very ethereal beauty. Contrary to belief, she does smile. It may not be around people, especially humans, but her face does melt when in the presence of animals. She suffers from a rare allergy, certainly for her kind, she's vulnerable to human blood and if ingested; She can become poisoned.
      Rory often wears outfits of white and ivory; anything with lace that exuberates her elegant nature.

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Name: Jax Sinn
Year: 4th (Transfer)
Species: Imp (trapped in a human form)
Seer?: Nope
Height: 5’8”
Markings: Matching seals on his chest and back that look like tattoos

Personality:
Jax is dealing with a bit of an identity crisis. By nature, he is an amoral hellion who enjoys destruction and chaos. He is drawn to strife and suffering, finding it entertaining and energizing. However, after being punished for his crimes and having his impish ways sealed away, Jax is turning over a new leaf. Though not by choice. During his time at Providence he tests his limits, doing his best to be a bad boy, but the harder he tries to be evil, the more his seal forces him to be kind and good. This results in him seeming to have chaotic, though often comedic, mood swings.
Overtime though, Jax will question whether any character growth is due to him actually becoming a better person (likely thanks to Qiqi) or just his seal making him seem good. He will have quite a moral dilemma once he has a grasp of what morals and ethics are.

Positive Traits:
Fun-loving (though definitions of fun will vary) | Brave | Spontaneous | Unable to do evil | Confident (mostly) | Flirty | charming (when it suits him)

Negative Traits:
Rebellious | Unreliable | Impatient | Easily annoyed | Spiteful | Wants to do bad things | Mischievous | Insecure about his appearance

Black Licorice | Mayhem | Nickelback | Grape Flavored Things | Horror Movies | Hot Weather | Conflict | Social Media | Women | Hot Tubs | Deviled Eggs | Fire

Dislikes:
Recycling | Lines | Cookies | His Human Form | Snow | Musicals | Glitter | Breakfast | Cleaning

History:
The product of two imps, Jax was pretty much left to his own devices once he was able to feed himself. His parents were still in his life, but they didn’t do much parenting in the traditional sense. Instead they let the boy run wild and get into as much trouble as he wanted. Such were the ways. While he caused chaos in different worlds, he wasn’t responsible for any major disasters, pandemics or wars. None that made the news at least.

Unfortunately, last year Jax pissed off the wrong person while wandering too far from his own world. A powerful Angel that did not find one of his pranks amusing decided to make an example of Jax and sealed all of Jax’s powers and ability to do evil away, and trapped him in a human form. Jax hates his human form, finding it weak and the opposite of intimidating. Couldn’t they have at least given him red or black hair?! It physically sickens him now when people say he looks like such a nice boy. Barf! Unable to return home or face the shame of his parents seeing him like this, Jax had little choice but to attend Providence when the same Angel that ruined his life appeared with a letter requesting his presence at the school. Apparently, he’d been sent letters for the past three years but had ignored them. Oops.

code by g o l d i e l o x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back