• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fated Ties: Splintered Kingdoms [ Three Kingdoms Inspired ]

deer

ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs & sᴏᴀʀ
KdjOZ0V.jpg
Fated Ties: Splintered Kingdoms
Yin and Yang, Chaos and Order. Neither may last forever, and in the wake of one inevitably follows the other. An Empire is in its twilight. Emperor Xinyi's power at court is almost nonexistent, curtailed by his crushing defeat at the hands of the Great Khagan Yesugei. In his place reigns Chaos. The land rises up, proclaiming salvation to the Empire. But in this time of anarchy, can any man claim to hold no hidden intent? The ambitious scheme for power, the loyal move to preserve what remains of the Empire, the virtuous fight for the people, and all the while the land burns. Yin and Yang, Chaos and Order. Out of this chaos will be born Order, but whose?
Crp2hfl.png
Hello, all! My friends ( Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Archon Archon ) and I have been craving a, yes, you thought it, Three Kingdoms inspired roleplay! With an Empire of our own to play in, my friends and I thought it would be fun to have a sandbox, character-driven, the sky is the limit ( within reason ) roleplay where we can make our own story together!

The roleplay is set in an Empire based upon ancient China with cultural influences of Japan. There is already some pre-established lore so you guys won’t be thrown to the wolves or kept in the dark!

If you’re interested, comment below!

picture credit: from Heroes of the Three Kingdom

Out-of-character Chat Link
Hello, friends! Thank you so much for your interest! I'm so sorry for the lateness, but here is our out-of-character chat thread! Once you click the thread, the other links will follow! We are still currently working on the lore, however, feel free to peek around and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Cosmo Cosmo , hwayi hwayi , KingofAesir KingofAesir , BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 , Gomenesigh Gomenesigh , Abendrot Abendrot

that being said, any other interested folks are still welcome to join !​

Last edited:
Equusheart Equusheart , Petroshka Petroshka , Crumbli Crumbli , SCSaya06 SCSaya06 ,

Welcome ! Thank you for your interest!

We are still open !​

The lore is still being written though there are some information there! Feel free to head to the OOC thread ( other links will follow ) and interact and discuss with others if you’d like ! If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask!

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch , Sylvio Sylvio , Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Thank you for your interest ! Feel free to make your way to the OOC thread and if you have any questions, do let us know!

There’s still some technical things that we have to update with the lore and the Royal family, but everything else is posted in the lore. Nevertheless, the lore should be updated as the roleplay progresses and character sheets come.

Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai , Hello there !

We are accepting still ! The OOC thread link is HERE !

All roleplaying will be done on-site, but we have both the ooc thread and discord to use for communication ! Our lore and character sheet thread have been linked as needed ! If you'd like the discord, do let me know so I can send you a message!

The tentative due date for the character sheet is July 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back