• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fated Encounter Style RP Partner Wanted

ChoShadow

That One Fear In My Enemy's Eyes
Hello everyone, ChoShadow here!

I'm thinking of starting a 1x1 RP based on the ever popular "Fated Encounter" scenario, but I don't know exactly what setting I'd like it to be in yet.

If you're a fan of any of the listed anime/manga or video game franchises, please let me know and provide me with a basic list of ideas you have for how we could start it and how it could come together and continue after the "Fated Encounter" has come and gone IC. After all if we don't have at least some kind of plan for the future, it'll die really quickly.

Oh, and just so everyone knows I won't be going with the first person to respond. I'll consider everyone who says they're interested and choose the partner(s) I want to write with based on the ideas they put forth for the option they want.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to any and all responses!!

Anime/Manga

* Sword Art Online
* Dragon Ball (Z)
* Full Metal Panic?!
* Yu-gi-oh!
* Attack on Titan
* Pokémon
* Elfen Lied

Video Games

* Legend of Zelda
* The Elder Scrolls
* Ace Combat
* Valkyria Chronicles
* Fire Emblem
* Halo

Hmm, I rather interested in doing Pokemon, Attack on Titan, The Last Airbender, or Yugioh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back