• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fatebound - Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Right, so:
Sostos Sostos , Elowyn Elowyn , RizaTiz RizaTiz adn SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Accepted!

dreamthieves dreamthieves
Just a question: Your left blade's power is share pain? As in, whoever gets hit by the flames is hurt in the same way the wielder of the blade is? Other than that, accepted!

For other people: I'm just waiting on the resolution of another sheet, but aside from that the sign ups are closed! Thank you for everybody that took interest in this little story here, and I hope we all have fun! i'll post the started tomorrow, if everything goes right!

Right, so:
Sostos Sostos , Elowyn Elowyn , RizaTiz RizaTiz adn SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Accepted!

dreamthieves dreamthieves
Just a question: Your left blade's power is share pain? As in, whoever gets hit by the flames is hurt in the same way the wielder of the blade is? Other than that, accepted!

For other people: I'm just waiting on the resolution of another sheet, but aside from that the sign ups are closed! Thank you for everybody that took interest in this little story here, and I hope we all have fun! i'll post the started tomorrow, if everything goes right!
that's the gist of it, yeah. is that acceptable?

Guys, if you didn't get the notification, I posted the first post a few hours ago! Check the main thread, i tagged all of you!

How do you want us to reply? Do you want us to head to the library you mentioned so that our characters can gather and be confused together? Or should we just post about our characters daily lives and some other event will occur that pulls everyone together?

How do you want us to reply? Do you want us to head to the library you mentioned so that our characters can gather and be confused together? Or should we just post about our characters daily lives and some other event will occur that pulls everyone together?
Not Gabe, but either one works, since I'm starting a few states

Screw it, time for me to cook up some convoluted way for my character to go to a manga shop in Lincolnton I guess.

Last edited:
Sorry about not clarifying it! yeah, the second option, hehehe

I have to have Google Maps open just so I can pinpoint where everyone and every state is in relation to each other. My knowledge of American geography is embarrassingly lacking. I'm curious to see how everyone ends up meeting up despite being so widespread!

I have to have Google Maps open just so I can pinpoint where everyone and every state is in relation to each other. My knowledge of American geography is embarrassingly lacking. I'm curious to see how everyone ends up meeting up despite being so widespread!
Yeah, as a Brazilian, american geography is extremely weird for me, so I tend to make up cities so I don't get anything wrong, hehehe

Now that's some dedication. And hey, don't sweat it. I hardly remember where each state is besides NC, Tennessee, Texas and Florida.

Looks like we finally have some dialogue between characters!

Just wondering Gabe Gabe , is there a planned "event" to group everyone as SilverFeathers said, or do you want us to mediate the events that draw everyone together OOC here for each individual case?

Just wondering Gabe Gabe , is there a planned "event" to group everyone as SilverFeathers said, or do you want us to mediate the events that draw everyone together OOC here for each individual case?
Not Gabe, hehe, but there is a planned "event" to group everyone together. Do not fret, amigo! ^ -^

Like Sun said, although they really need to stop answering for me goddamit sun there'll be a gate to Villenborough, where the first invasion will occur. Don't worry about it. I'm just waiting for Elowyn Elowyn to post so we can continue, since Joseph is completely alone in the city, hehehe

Oh, and for the ones who are also alone, I'll play necessary NPCs, but if you want to, you can play them as well. I like to have everybody involved my RP's plots, so yeah, if you also have some ideas about events or plot points, let me know as well!

Like Sun said, although they really need to stop answering for me goddamit sun there'll be a gate to Villenborough, where the first invasion will occur. Don't worry about it. I'm just waiting for Elowyn Elowyn to post so we can continue, since Joseph is completely alone in the city, hehehe
Not Gabe, but ok

Not Gabe or BlackSun, but I think I'm just going to start every post in OOC with "Not Gabe" too because I make my own rules

Not Gabe but I left it ambiguous as to what the arrows do to the monsters since I don't know if they have some aspect to them that I don't know about (as, as I have mentioned, I am not Gabe) so my post ends whilst arrows are whizzing through the air. For all I know Gabe made them arrow-proof to fuck with me. :)

Not Gabe but I tend to leave it ambiguous anyway since I'm a lowly pleb because I don't know how strong Gabe wants the buggers nor how easily they die.

I'm Gabe and it's up to you. I'll tell you guys if an enemy is strong enough and will need more dynamic scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back