• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Universal Era (A Nasuverse crossover with Gundam) Recruitment page (limited openings)

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
The year is 2999,
Humanity has expanded their civilization beyond earth, and have colonized several other planets teraformed to meet living conditions. Thanks to expansion, most of humanity has become united under the name of the Earth Union (EU for short.). Amongst this advancement in the history of mankind, there was also advancements in technology. A new power generator known as the Photon Drive has been made which provides unlimited energy fuel to many space carriers and vehicles, and has also been used in the development of weaponry.

Why was there development in weaponry?

Several space colonies have defected from Earth's influence due to unknown reasons, not long after colonization, and have formed the Einzbern Empire, and with that came the war for independence. The Einzbern Empire (EE for short) had developed a new Mobile Weapon known as a Mobile Suit, Humanoid Robots that function alot like the fighter jets of old. However, these Mobile Suits were higher performing than any weapons the Earth Union possessed, and it seemed that the war would end badly for the EU, due to loses stacking up.

However, the Earth Union had one brilliant scientific research company that worked under the EU Military, Tohsaka Electronics, and thanks to that company, a new Mobile Suit was Built and with it, came the counter attack of the EU, which had started to take back the stolen Colonies from the EE, which brings us to today.....

Set after the prologue chapter, this RP will have 7 masters and 7 Servants, played by chosen participants who are interested in this RP. If you aren't familiar with Gundam, that's okay, since this takes place in its own timeline, not any of the established ones that currently exist.

So what is the objective of this RP, and what type of war is this? This is one of the Great Holy Grail Wars, with two sides at war with each other. The EU group of Masters and Servants, known as the Mages Vanguard, is the team all our players will be on, while I play the main enemy team, the Einzbern Empire.

A page of terms and important NPCs will be made soon, and the CS page is under development. Would you care to fight to defend the Earth Union from the Einzbern Empires onslaught?

Interested, although I have some questions before I commit, if that's okay.

Can I reserve a servant or will you select based on first come - first served? Are you opposed to using a discord server for the ooc? If this is set in the future, can we use modern day individuals as inspiration for our servants?

I also have some lore questions, but that can wait for later.

Interested, although I have some questions before I commit, if that's okay.

Can I reserve a servant or will you select based on first come - first served? Are you opposed to using a discord server for the ooc? If this is set in the future, can we use modern day individuals as inspiration for our servants?

I also have some lore questions, but that can wait for later.
You can reserve a servant, but only use the original 7 classes for this RP.
Discord is not an issue for me.
It probably would be a bad idea if you use someone from the 2000's as a servant, but if you wanted to, you could.

Interested! Although I’m a little confused as to how the mobile suits will tie in with the masters/servants.
You can be sure, The mobile suits and it's involvement in the Servant/Master relationship will be alot more easy to understand once the CS put up. Of course we'll need some more players before I set the CS up.

LostHaven LostHaven Birdsie Birdsie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

You four interested?

You can reserve a servant, but only use the original 7 classes for this RP.
Discord is not an issue for me.
It probably would be a bad idea if you use someone from the 2000's as a servant, but if you wanted to, you could.

You can be sure, The mobile suits and it's involvement in the Servant/Master relationship will be alot more easy to understand once the CS put up. Of course we'll need some more players before I set the CS up.

LostHaven LostHaven Birdsie Birdsie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

You four interested?

Sadly given my schedule lately, I must say no.

The year is 2999,
Humanity has expanded their civilization beyond earth, and have colonized several other planets teraformed to meet living conditions. Thanks to expansion, most of humanity has become united under the name of the Earth Union (EU for short.). Amongst this advancement in the history of mankind, there was also advancements in technology. A new power generator known as the Photon Drive has been made which provides unlimited energy fuel to many space carriers and vehicles, and has also been used in the development of weaponry.

Why was there development in weaponry?

Several space colonies have defected from Earth's influence due to unknown reasons, not long after colonization, and have formed the Einzbern Empire, and with that came the war for independence. The Einzbern Empire (EE for short) had developed a new Mobile Weapon known as a Mobile Suit, Humanoid Robots that function alot like the fighter jets of old. However, these Mobile Suits were higher performing than any weapons the Earth Union possessed, and it seemed that the war would end badly for the EU, due to loses stacking up.

However, the Earth Union had one brilliant scientific research company that worked under the EU Military, Tohsaka Electronics, and thanks to that company, a new Mobile Suit was Built and with it, came the counter attack of the EU, which had started to take back the stolen Colonies from the EE, which brings us to today.....

Set after the prologue chapter, this RP will have 7 masters and 7 Servants, played by chosen participants who are interested in this RP. If you aren't familiar with Gundam, that's okay, since this takes place in its own timeline, not any of the established ones that currently exist.

So what is the objective of this RP, and what type of war is this? This is one of the Great Holy Grail Wars, with two sides at war with each other. The EU group of Masters and Servants, known as the Mages Vanguard, is the team all our players will be on, while I play the main enemy team, the Einzbern Empire.

A page of terms and important NPCs will be made soon, and the CS page is under development. Would you care to fight to defend the Earth Union from the Einzbern Empires onslaught?
What the actual fuck, Illiya xD Aight, sure, give me Caster.

Count me in; I know very little about gundam, but I must say the whole mech suit genre has always been awesome to me. And if possible, I'd like to reserve the Rider class. Got just the perfect Servant in mind for this.

Count me in; I know very little about gundam, but I must say the whole mech suit genre has always been awesome to me. And if possible, I'd like to reserve the Rider class. Got just the perfect Servant in mind for this.
Make sure it's a servant that hasn't been made yet.

CS is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back