• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fate Touched: Unwanted Journey

The Last Avatar
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have been gone from the RP environment for quite a while. As such, I am starting from scratch! Hello wonderful people! Here is my idea for a roleplay:

Setting: Slightly advanced technologically. For the most part, society is the same as we see it. However, certain organizations have made serious breakthroughs regarding many things such as force fields, anti-gravity, etc. Along with this fact, magic exists in the world, though still widely unnoticed by the general public, it isn't hidden as it once was. Another fun fact! Humans with extraordinary abilities also exist, and on a fairly large scale. With this of course we have Heroes and Villains as the main sides society identifies Supers as.

My Character: A super with a "unique" power known as Ximic. The ability to copy any meta power he witnesses and retain it. Meaning quite literally, he has the potential to be the strongest Super in the world. Ximic is a power that hasn't been seen in generations, and is considered the rarest and strongest power of them all. However, even though this power is so insanely overpowered, it wouldn't be right if it didn't have a ridiculous cost as well. Ximic is unique in a 2-factor way. It can copy and retain any power seen, and it can be transferred to someone else. How it is transferred though is by killing the current holder of the power. Thus this makes whoever holds Ximic the most wanted person on the planet. No one will know of my power, for he only uses one. But eventually the secret will get out.

Your Character: Either born into a super powerful magic family or one of the most famous Super families in known society. Raised with a platinum spoon in your mouth, the world expects amazing things out of you. You have had the best teachers, shown beyond natural aptitude for your abilities and could quite literally have all the power in the world. But you don't want it. You love your abilities, and some of the prestige your lineage grants you. But in all honesty, you want a life where you get to choose who, and what you become. Unknown to you, your powers are still majorly untapped, and when fully awakened, you will struggle to find your limits. Remember, with the power of a God, so comes the responsibility to resist temptation.

Plot: Though our characters will not naturally interact in normal society, a chance encounter will set both upon a strange and convoluted series of events. A journey of discovery, enchantment, terror, political turmoil, and nefarious beings that have remained hidden for generations. Neither wanted a grand destiny, but both will have to discover their inner natures if the world is to survive the coming storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back