• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate: The Sapporo Holy Grail War (Currently Full)

Tohsaka not shooting someone with a Gandr is her being polite.

I would like to throw in my hat as Assassin, and I can play a master just in case we don't have enough
Awesome! As it stands, we are short a Master. We have one person who is going to be a Master but he hasn't said for which Servant yet. We already have a CS section up already, along with a discord.

... I really shouldn't let myself be tempted... I do kinda wanna play a certain servant... granted I'd lean at the one side of things though they could fit Saber really well too and not the typical saber type... Grah. Temptations....

Though again this RP is short on Masters... as they always seem to be. Did kinda play one last Fate RP though... then again I always do even when I go servant I tend to make a Master as well since people don't admire the joy of Mage Society in the Fate universe which is the most interesting part.

Last edited:
... I really shouldn't let myself be tempted... I do kinda wanna play a certain servant... granted I'd lean at the one side of things though they could fit Saber really well too and not the typical saber type... Grah. Temptations....

Though again this RP is short on Masters... as they always seem to be. Did kinda play one last Fate RP though... then again I always do even when I go servant I tend to make a Master as well since people don't admire the joy of Mage Society in the Fate universe which is the most interesting part.

We'd be happy if you joined as either. Or both! We also have a Berserker who won't be fitting into the common style of their class either.

Man, whoever joins up with Hana as saber is gonna lose super duper hard :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back