• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

MasterJuann

Words From Fate...
All that anyone would be able to see when standing in the capital of Butelahn would be celebration.

Starting from the castle, bright colors and decorations hung from every window and wall one could set their eyes on. The adornments dipped inside, as well, where gold and silver shone throughout every hallway. It all lead to the castle's large ball room, where the open invitation gala was currently taking place, being held every day of the week by Butelahn's crown. Security was no concern, with guards placed firmly in all directions that weren't the entrance or exit. Guests from all different kinds of backgrounds were being lead by live orchestral music, slow, smooth, but loud—the noise even dipped into the garden, complimenting the prim and proper trimmings quite nicely.

Despite the elegance of the Gala, there were crowds of people coming in and out of castle grounds full of cheer, excitement, and most of all, volume. It spread to even the furthest ends of the capital, busy and bustling more than ever. There were performers everywhere, the market was full, and anywhere you looked you could find at least one person dancing to some music—or puking from alcohol.

It was early evening of the 6th day in the Week of Unity; tomorrow would be the last celebration, and like most years, the first and last couple days were always the most chaotic. People were prepared to both start out strong and go out with a bang, especially the commoners—boy, do they know how to party after a long year of nonstop, grueling work.

Still, although the celebration was a positive one for many, there were those without such elation. There were those who planned on doing the exact opposite of rave in appreciation of peace and life, and in secrecy, beneath the noses of many tourists staying in the capital.

Many were be excited for what was to come—the question is, what exactly are they excited for?

Last edited:

• Arabella, like the princess she is, has spent the majority of the evening with the nobles' children. Dancing with them, drawing them, making sure they don't eat too many pastries, etc. But now, many of the children must head home. So, there she stands, trying to convince the last of the little girls to release the princess's gown and go home with her mother.
    "I promise I'll see you tomorrow dear. But it's simply too late and I'm too tired to continue playing"
    Giving the mother a wink when the young girl turns away, Arabella gives the child one last hug before sending her off.

Goodness, that was tiring. Enjoyable, but tiring. The princess takes a few deep breaths before heading off to go find a pastry. After finding her favorite chef and getting a pastry, she gives the woman a kiss on the cheek and thanks her, heading out to the gardens.

Though Arabella goes to the gardens almost daily, she never failed to be impressed by the beauty of the place in the evenings. The fading light of the sun, along with the flowers reaching out towards it? The perfect inspiration for a painting. She would most likely stay up late tonight trying to recreate the beauty of this moment.

Taking a moment to herself at a more secluded spot, she takes a moment to eat her pastry and just breathe in the crisp air of the evening.

princess

arabella.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

• Astri Drakenguard
    Interactions:N/A
    sample_5cf1c5573c8756a1fe60543c0615c73c48588ccf.jpg
    "These Butelahns know how to through a celebration, I will at least give them that!" Astri looked up from her plate of mutton over to her companion at the table she shared. The man who was well passed his prime with scarcely any hair left and plenty of scars decorating his face had a large smile as he leaned back in his chair. "Aye, though it isn't a true celebration unless someone losses a hand or two!" Her eyes darted to the left at her other companion, a much younger man who had just forged his fated weapon a few months prior. The two men laughed joyously as Astri turned her attention back to her meal, biting off a chunk, chewing, swallowing, rinsing it down with some mead, and repeating the process all over again. Her face expressionless as she continued her routine.

Her routine was interrupted as the older man leaned forward and smacked her armored arm with his own gauntlet, "Oi Dragon Spawn, why the long face?" he asked. "Is a week of festivities not enough for you to even smile?" The younger man laughed loudly and raised his own mug to his mouth, downing the remaining contents in one go. "Her mightiness cannot be entertained by a mere party. Everyone knows a dragon isn't content unless they are burning down villages, why should their children be any different?" at that the two men laughed in unison. If it wasn't for the fact that they were in a foreign country and were supposed to be making a good impression, she would have slammed there skulls together hard enough to crack them, and then left them to bleed out on the table. Dragons didn't exist, so neither did their children... but if these two idiots wanted to piss off a supposed daughter of a mythical creature, then they deserved what they got.

Astri turned her attention away from the two morons of which she shared a table with and instead looked across the little fence that marked off the outside seating area of the tavern they were at. The various singers, dancers, and other forms of entertainers filled the streets as the loud noises of joy and cheer echoed throughout the city. This place was nothing like Corvus... it was nothing like home. A serving girl came around and refilled the tables mugs with more mead, Astri could feel the girl staring at the scar that marked the right side of her face. Turing to face the girl she glared her down, daring her to say anything which only caused the girl to shrink back a bit. The two men laughed again, the older one speaking "Careful girl, you don't want to upset this one. If you do the Dragon Spawn will eat you alive" he chuckled and warned.

• Kiera sighed as she stood to the side and out of the way of all of the partiers. Her mother used to talk about the academy and the Week of Peace, she always wanted to go, but obviously wasn't able to. She had said how much she'd love if Kiera had gotten accepted, and while she had been busy with a mission or two the past few years-or just didn't want to go-she figured it was worth a shot when she couldn't find any missions worth her while. So she went to the capitol and went to all of the kind of ridiculous activities. Only one more day of this and she could go back to the guild and all of that. Unless...she somehow actually gets accepted. Then what? She really didn't plan on being accepted and what that'd change.

She shook the unimportant thoughts from her head and headed towards some of the food. She glanced and picked at some of the deserts, a little upset there wasn't any cheesecake. I mean, this fancy a party and there's no cheesecake? Come on, that'd have made all of this worth it. Even the almost uncomfortable dress. She felt weird without her normal clothes, but had already practiced tying up the dress so that she'd be able to fight if she needed to. As she glanced down as a flash of red caught her eye. She seemed a little surprised as she noticed the red thread tied around her finger, she hadn't thought that she'd meet her conamin here. She knew how Butelahn viewed their Conamin, but she didn't see it that way. She started following the thread before she even realized that she was. She wove her way through other people in what seemed towards the drinks and eventually saw a man with dark hair and went towards him. "Hi. I'm Kiera," she said simply and held out a hand for him to shake. Simple and straight to the point, perfect.

guildmember

Kiera

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Being the sixth of seven days of celebrating the peace and unity Butelahn had achieved, Solomon was somewhat tired out from all the excitement. The marketplace had been explored multiple times, drinks already had in celebration previous days- and multiple days, at that- more performances watched than he could count on both hands, and so much good food had he felt like he wouldn’t be hungry for a month. The general energy levels of the crowd ebbed and flowed, but it was gradually swelling once more towards the final crescendo. At this point however, he was happy to just observe other people’s enjoyment rather than directly participate, and had been making small talk with people in the ballroom while others danced, sipping a sweet white wine conservatively. Partying was all well and good but without his better half, or even any of his friends, it felt like the week had been missing something.

Lifting his glass to his mouth, he smiled around the rim and chuckled politely as the man beside him finished telling a dull, boorish joke. Reaching for possible excuses to exit the conversation his eyes began to wander across the room, as if he’d find one on the dancefloor.

Solomon turned his attention back to the lower-born nobleman and inhaled, but before he could even open his mouth to speak he was interrupted. Accosting his face were two small hands. Jumping slightly he twisted his upper torso and made a motion with his drink hand to move one of the (presumably) drunkard’s arms away, stepping back.

Excuse me- Dana!” He paused in place for a moment, frozen in shock, before immediately going in for an embrace, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her a few inches off her feet, a few drops of wine spilling out to the floor from the glass. He held her, basking in her warmth for a just moment until (along with a realization that it may be uncomfortable to be lifted in such a way) confusion hit. Gently, he set her down.

“Dana? What are you doing here? I-” Remembering that he had been in the middle of a conversation he turned his attention to the other man for but a second, “Sorry, my wife. Dana, I thought you were at home!”

• The heiress of the prominent Lee family adored parties and festivities. From the music to the dancing to the wine--the young lady was truly in her element. Events like these were beneficial to her for reasons such as building connections, gossip, and entertainment, of course. But most of all, it was the perfect escape route from her family--at least a temporary one, that is.

After spending quite a bit of time dancing and picking up small talk with some of the other guests in the castle, Miriam plucked her third glass of wine from the nearest attendant and took a sip of it. Her brown gaze flickered over the pacing faces. There were people from all different backgrounds here tonight as there had been in the previous nights. While some were taking full advantage of Butelahn's festivities, others seemed less enthusiastic about it all. But, one particular person snagged the noble lady's attention.

Wine in hand, the dark-haired woman moved to stand next to the mysterious figure by one of the many windows in the castle.

"They are quite beautiful, aren't they? All the lights?" she commented, glancing out the window. She took another sip of her wine before looking over at the young man next to her and tipping her head to the side ever so slightly.

lady of butelahn

miriam.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Davion Dawne
    Interactions: Miriam ( BOKEH. BOKEH. )
    bb3deafc1532dc2e39580af13527d3bd.jpg
    Davion raised the glass in his hand and drained the last of the bit of wine that was left. By this point he had almost totally blocked out the noise of the party around him, his own thoughts and the spectacle of lights and festivities that lit up the capital had fully distracted him. In his distracted state he had not noticed any individuals moving past him, he didn't even notice the presence of the woman next to him until she spoke pulling his mind out of his own inner thoughts and back to the world around him. Tearing his gaze away from the window he turned to look at the source of the voice and his voice got caught in his throat. Standing next to him was a woman of pristine beauty so much so that he was caught of guard that she had approached him.

Clearing his throat, he raised his right hand and lightly pulled on the scarf around his neck to loosen it a bit as he looked back out the window. "Yes the lights. They are quite a sight. I had read a bit about Butelhan's festivals but too give credit where credit is due, these festivals are much more impressive in person. Although it does make me wonder just how much money something of this magnitude cost and just how the kingdom is able to draft up the required funds for such a massive festival. The cost for decorations, food, and wine alone has to be a fortune, let alone staffing all of the events and ensuring that the needed protection is provided for the guest." And off he went on the tangent that had been building in his mind, all of those questions and thoughts that he had been pondering around the festival just started to slip out... and all because someone had asked him about the pretty lights. This poor woman probably just wanted to enjoy the party, not listen to his ramblings

Last edited:

Dana giggled at Solomon's reaction and quickly hugged him tight. She missed him so much, and was so tired that she honestly wasn't sure of everything that was happening around them. Reluctantly, she let got of the hug as she was set down, but still stayed close to him. "Surprise!" she sang after he spoke. "Well, I was kind of upset that I couldn't see you, and some of my friends back home helped set everything up! They were able to make some connections and I went from home to here right away," she smiled bright. "I really wanted to be here when you get accepted!" Maybe she shouldn't be risking jinxing her husbands chances, but she would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't accepted, "And see you, of course," she giggled again.

"Do you want to walk around?" she asked and linked their arms, "I should keep moving so I don't fall asleep," she joked and kissed his cheek. She could feel adrenaline from the excitment slowly draining, but she wanted to spend as much time with her husband before sleeping for the night.

wife

Dana

♡coded by uxie♡

• A symphony of merriment echoed through the streets of Butelahn’s capitol. Joyous faces and festivities surrounded the Rosemere siblings. Deep into the evening of the sixth day of celebration, Eira yearned for recreation, a foreign feeling to a daughter dedicated to a rebellious cause. Donned in informal peasant wear, the fair-haired noble weaved her way through a crowd gathered around a maypole. She ushered out hushed apologies to weasel herself to the front, her right hand strategically placed above her left hand. Through the cracks in her finger, her unsightly skin could be seen.

Citizens and foreign visitors of all shapes and sizes entwined themselves as they pranced around the maypole. A cascade of vibrant fabric followed their every move. One participant noticed Eira gazing in awe. As she rounded closer to Eira, she rapidly transferred her bright fabric into the young noble’s hand.

“What? No, I -”

Eira stammered out a protest, but the previous partaker vanished before another word escaped her lips. With the other dancers approaching, she had no choice but to join. With light, elegant steps Eira suddenly blended with the others. Holding the fabric above her head, her heartbeat in perfect sync with the music, Eira pivoted around the pole with fluid movement. It took every ounce of her self conscious to drown out the crowd. But once she did, her face lit up with comfort. The maypole represented fertility and vitality. As she weaved her fabric deeper, she prayed for both to bless her family and their vineyard.

noble

eira.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

• "...but we have quite humble beginnings. See, when I inherited the estate, we only had about one-hundred servants and the land hardly exceeded one-thousand acres."

The man Yansa was speaking to chuckled lightly, circling the hand holding his wine glass with his words as he spoke. He took a quick sip after shaking his head a little, and with every passing second she spent with him in her vision, she could feel time being shaven off from her lifespan.

"Now, enough about me. May I ask your occupation?"

"I'm a weaver."

Being inside the castle's ballroom, there was still the endless commotion from people socializing and the music accompanying their presence, but it somehow felt as though a heavy silence settled once she revealed her status. Of course, no one else was paying attention; the only halt of noise that occurred was between her and the man she was speaking to, but it was tense nonetheless. Deliciously so.

"...I see."

The man so clearly looked her up and down, as if re-scanning a problem to see where he had gone wrong.

Her accessories and makeup weren't anything special; the dress definitely played the part of the noble, though. She worked long and hard on it from scratch to prepare for the Week of Unity. Still, while her attire might have been done well, she still wouldn't have passed for one if the setting wasn't the way it was--commoners hardly dared attend the ball. It may have been advertised to be open invitation, but the fact of the matter was that it was by upper class, for upper class, and anyone outside of the established circle would be looked down upon. Plus, compared to outside of the castle, the gathering was honestly just boring.

Taking those factors into consideration, it was understandable why he mistook her to be of much higher status than she was. The way his expression contorted in disapproval was somehow much more satisfying than anticipated. She wondered how he'd react a few days from now.

The drastic change in demeanor from a snob who had attempted to court her to a snob who thought she was a stain on the floor was just as interesting.

"I hadn't expected a commoner to attend; it's quite rare. I do hope you enjoy the party."

"Likewise."

He walked off afterwards, leaving a grateful Yansa alone with her drink. She continued to keep an eye out for the prince as everyone else continued socializing, shielding her bitter expression. Where on Earth was he?

• Oh goodness. He's found his conamen. This could mean his death or be the love of his life. He's not sure what he prefers. The red thread either is a trail of blood or love. And it's coming closer. As the mystery figure approaches, he downs his drink. He'll need it for this. Please, whoever assigns these pairings, let this one be good. Let them be happy.

The blonde approaches him and he does his best to give a happy smile. She's absolutely stunning. But she looks fierce. Far too much for him. Far stronger than him. She could kill him easily. And he would be none the wiser. Maybe even thank her for it.

But as she gets closer, he finds himself brightening up. This is his chance.
    "Hello, I am Merek. Pleased to meet you"

tailor

merek.

♡coded by uxie♡

• Kiera smiled softly, for just meeting him, Merek, he was very good looking. That's definitely dangerous. As much as she feels like she should, he's obviously from Butelahn, so there's no telling what he'd do. She didn't trust her first impressions anymore, even with children, they could try to kill her too. "I'm Kiera," she said before realizing that she had already said that. Way to make a fool out of yourself within the first minutes of meeting him. That does not help you right not Kiera. "Sorry. I said that," she paused, she's never made a mistake like that before...what was he doing to her. "Are you enjoying the festival?" She's never been that good at conversations to begin with, but she could've done something a little more. For the first time in...her life probably, she didn't know what to think. This man had to be putting a spell on her or something.

guildmember

Kiera

♡coded by uxie♡

Amunet

Mood: Excited

Interactions: Open

One might think that with all the travel, meetings, greetings, formalities, and duties she had been forced to endure throughout that past several days that Princess Amunet would be dead on her feet. However, the young princess was anything but what people might expect. With everything going on her heart was beating like a wild stallion as she eagerly awaited one event and interaction after another. The customs and people here were so very different than what she was used to. From the moment she stepped off the royal barge she had received looks and whispers that she knew came from her seemingly carefree attitude as well as the way she was dressed. While a good amount of the royals and members of the court were adorned in stiff, restricting, rather conservative attire, Amunet was wandering around in a free-flowing, sheer fabric gown that hid what was necessary to hide for what others might view as common decency but other than that was rather revealing. Her rich chocolate skin was brushed with golden paint as was common for the royals of Esnas, a way of making them appear as though they were of the gods. Her thick dark brown curly hair was woven with golden thread and jewels that might look uncomfortable but really added very little weight compared to the spiked tiara that rested upon her head. Her makeup was very unlike any of the others as well with traditional black and gold lining of the eye that was painted into the form of dramatic wings flaring out from the corners of her eyes while underneath an inky black tail curled along the top of her cheek to add a special flare. Her lips were painted gold as well with a singular line of black splitting across the middle of her bottom lip. Overall she was certainly an exotic beauty among the crowd.

Rushing around the young Pharaoh to be examined the world outside the windows of the Gala as she downed another drink. "This wine is delightful." She purred with a slight giggle as her head grew a bit foggy. "The only thing that might improve it would be an Amali Fruit." She hummed to herself as she thought of the fruit native to the shores of Esnas and how the slight bittersweetness of its flesh would complement the alcohol perfectly. As she managed to snag another glass of wine the dark-haired young woman swayed to the music and sighed as she craved nothing more than to find some form of true excitement.

OPEN FOR INTERACTION!

code by Stardust Galaxy

• Mingling among nobles left Yansa thinking about the moment it all would crumble.

Every time she got an odd glance or she heard about another one of their lands, since each bit of it in Butelahn was spread out among the few people in the ballroom, she thought about how it would feel when it was burned, when the year would come where so many more people were filling the floors, when their excessive wealth crumbled from their hands. It was the only thing keeping her at bay as she waited for the crown prince to arrive.

It wasn't long before the commotion halted, just for a moment, to acknowledge his presence as he entered the gala.

Finally.

Yansa had no shame. She moved in a direct beeline to him, not bothering with discreetness, a polite expression resting on her delicate features as she approached the man. No doubt, he would be weary of her as someone used to niceties, at least according to Charles. There was no reason to be nervous, though--this was planned thoroughly, and she knew exactly where to go from here.

"Your Royal Highness," she began, with a curtsey that dripped with tense posture; it seemed to resemble a child that had only just begun etiquette classes. She had practiced, but only began not too long ago. The point wasn't to give the impression of an actual noble, though, so she wasn't worried.

Her deep eyes immediately flashed back to his as she straightened, extending a gloved hand for him to take, expression just as light as it was when she first came across him. She was very aware of the eyes on them but doing what she could to ignore them, especially the looks from those who had tried to get to him before she had.

"May I have the privilege of taking your first dance for the evening?"

• Axiom sighed as he immediately noticed a few people ending conversations to talk with him. Why they couldn't have a masquarade party, he didn't know. He downed his drink and thanked a servant as they took it before noticing a woman was walking towards him. He let out a small smirk at the gasping mouths of a few of the Lady's as the woman curtsies before him. He did a bow in return and took her hand, "That sounds like a great idea," he smiles and takes her towards the middle of the ballroom floor for them to dance.
    He could practically feel the glares many people had towards this woman, why did she want to be the first to dance with him? She seemed much more determined in a different way than most of the other Lady's, was it because she wasn't a noble? He decided to stop thinking in his head and possibly get some information out of her, "Is there a chance you'd tell me your name?" he asked.

crown prince

Axiom

♡coded by uxie♡

The dark-haired woman's painted lips turned up into an amused smile. The young gentleman was clearly not from Butelahn by his choice of words. However, at least by the first impression, he seemed to be a rather curious individual. Some women would have frowned upon his ramblings, but the heiress was not one of them. Instead, she was pleased to entertain that inquiry of his.

"Ah, I imagine you cannot be the only one wondering so. After all, Butelahn's luxury paints quite an alluring image." she commented slyly, studying him with her dark orbs. If he was as quick-witted as she suspected the mysterious stranger to be, he would likely catch on to what she was trying to imply; perhaps, he would even put start putting some of the pieces together. Despite her wealth and loyalty to the kingdom thus far, Miriam was not blind to the kingdom's many flaws. After all, being the daughter of a servant, she had experienced some of its wickedness. But if the lady were to speak of such corruption out loud, especially to a foreigner? There would surely be repercussions awaiting her.

"Oh, I probably should have introduced myself first—" she had almost forgotten, "I'm Miriam. It's a pleasure." With that, she turned to face him fully and held a hand out for him to kiss or shake.

lady of butelahn

miriam.

♡coded by uxie♡

Davion Dawne
Interactions: Miriam ( BOKEH. BOKEH. )
bb3deafc1532dc2e39580af13527d3bd.jpg

Surprisingly enough the woman hadn't decided to abandon him during his ramblings, instead she remained where she was and even introduced herself. Miriam... it was a beautiful name fitting of a beautiful woman. That made him even more curious as to why she was still talking to him. There was another thing, something about her wording had caught his attention. While he was terrible in social situations like this one he could still pick up on some cues when there was intrigue in the air. Maybe she was a noble upset with how much money this festival was taking from her families pockets or maybe something else along those lines. Either way he could at least catch the slightest bit of contempt towards something.

As a testament to his lack of social grace the normal greeting of a light kiss to a ladies hand went completely over his head. Instead he cautiously extended his own hand and gave her a light handshake. "Davion of Davny." Her comment on the alluring image got his mind distracted and he glanced out the window again. "There is the saying that the brighter the light the darker the shadow it cast. I wonder just how dark those shadows are when faced with light as bright as those". Remembering that they were still in the middle of introductions Davion cleared is throat, "Apologies for that small tangent. What can I help you with?"

Amunet

Mood: Excited

Interactions: Zosar

“Zozo don’t be such a stick in the mud.” She sighed as she gave her personal guard a playful frown. She looked at the crystal-clear liquid in the goblet he offered her and dipped her linger in before licking it clean. “We both know it takes far more than a few goblets of wine for me to lose myself.” She reminded him as she contemplated the taste of the water and how she would much rather prefer her wine instead. “Besides, this gala is supposed to be a celebration and I have yet to see anyone having any real fun.” She added as her golden-brown eyes scanned the crowd for any servers from who she could sneak another goblet. “Getting drunk would at least make things a dash more exciting.”

Finally taking the water from her beloved guards’ hand she leaned herself against the wall of the ballroom and took a few short sips, leaving gold and black lip marks on the rim of the glass. She couldn’t help but think back to the days when a mouthful of water was one of the things she longed for the most, to get one would require degrading acts but was necessary for survival. She was never one to waste the precious liquid that gave life but she also hated that Zosar seemed to have caught onto that knowledge and thus always had some at the ready in order to sober her up.

Her attention snapped away from the goblet in her hands when she heard Zosar’s words. Instantly she straightened and looked around, her back leaving the wall and her mane of dark curls bouncing as she turned her gaze to follow where his had been. “Who Zozo?” She whispered with newfound excitement ripping through her veins. The ballroom was filled with many people and her best friend’s conamin could have been any of them. It was exciting and also terrifying due to how the fates of conamin’s in the past had been, they had either been a blessing or a curse and she prayed to all gods listening that for her dear friend it would mean nothing but happiness. “Shall we go meet them? Surely they will notice you too!” She suggested wanting to be with him for such a moment since there was no telling what the other person might be like.

MasterJuann MasterJuann

code by Stardust Galaxy

Merek finds himself chuckling as his conamin introduces herself once again. She's utterly adorable. And despite his best effores, he finds that this woman is breaking down his walls, even after just meeting. The power she already holds over him causes a bit of fear to strike in his heart, but he finds himself loving it. Or just liking it. Loving might be too strong a word for right now, but it's the truth. The absolutely frightening truth.

As she asks him if he's enjoying the festival, he finds himself laughing. Oh no. Explain yourself now Merek. You aren't laughing at her and she is going to think you are. Fix it.
"To be perfectly honest, I'm not one for large social gatherings."
Now she is going to think you didn't enjoy meeting her! You imbecile!
"Meeting you has made it significantly better though"
Wow Merek, that's the smoothest you've ever been.

tailor

merek.

♡coded by uxie♡

• "Yansa Villemont, at your service," she smiled, relieved to have gotten ahold of him, enough that the 'at your service' didn't sting as much as she had expected it to. Of course, whatever offense she held to her actions was well shielded--if not, she wouldn't have the role she did in the rebellion. She may be prideful, but there was no shame in lowering ones self respect for those of higher social status if it meant tearing those statuses down.

"I must thank you for allowing me to take up your time at such an event," Yansa eventually said, paying no mind to the onlookers. Her actions weren't that out of place--after all, there were countless people who would love to catch the prince's attention--but he would always be at the center of attention as the heir to the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back