• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MasterJuann

• fate that bleeds.

a fate that is molded with the poison of a curse.

selected!

nine lives

Everything that has a life has a soul. From the hounds that help you hunt, to the rats that thieve in the night, to the dragons that hide in caves, to you.

Everything with a life has a purpose. The instinctive answer to what that entails is to reproduce—and, you need at least one other life for that act.

Everything that has a life has a soul, and a life needs a life. So, therefore, a soul needs a soul. A soul will always be entwined with another, in its past life, in its current, and in its future. Quite literally are these connected souls made for each other, bound by a seal of destiny.

...but, destiny is not inherently kind.

Conamen, as they are called, have a very permanent defining factor, something like a prophecy: connected souls will either bring about each other's complete and utter happiness, or a painful and cruel demise.

In each life, the answer to which one it may be will always vary; but, by the time one gets their answer, it will be too late. Their fate will already be sealed.

That's neither here nor there, though! Who in the world needs to hear about conamen yet again? Definitely not you. We are here today to express our excitement of society's growth. Hurray!

The Week of Unity, an annual celebration of peace and harmony, will be commencing in just one moon's time. Butelahn, as they have been for over a century, will be hosting our week-long event. It is an open invitation; commoners, nobles, and royals from all over the land are encouraged to attend and excitably live up to our ancestors' hopes of unity, especially in such a modern and excitable era.

Technological advances have been booming lately, and society has been graced with the works of hard earned inventions such as the watermill, spectacles, and toilets! And, gosh, don't we all love toilets? How could you not want to celebrate toilets?

The announcement of the accepted students who applied to the Noble Tutoring Academy of Advanced Education will also be released upon the last night of celebration, handpicked by Butelahn's most prestigious educators that will be leading said incoming class.

All who plan to attend may be rest assured that this joyous event will be secured heavily by the palace. The Crown is fully aware of the rising rumors, and will be taking precautions to keep everyone as safe as possible.

We hope to see you there! Maybe this will be your first brush with fate...

Last edited:
TRACK! This looks so cool! I am totally in! Can I please reserve Dove Cameron, Jason Momoa, and Jessica Green as fcs???
ahh so excited!! our first interest!
yes, feel free to reserve them! none of us have used those FC's so go for it! I recommend posting that in the CS thread just in case other ppl dont see it here tho, but whatever you want. happy to have you!!

this looks really cool! i'm gonna think on the lore a bit to see if i get any good character ideas before committing, and id probably do just 2 replies a week because of my job and they'd be limited to mon-wed if thats not an issue, but i love the concept.

this looks really cool! i'm gonna think on the lore a bit to see if i get any good character ideas before committing, and id probably do just 2 replies a week because of my job and they'd be limited to mon-wed if thats not an issue, but i love the concept.
thats not an issue at all!! I'm so happy you love the concept :) if you end up joining us (no pressure) we cant wait to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back