Anime & Manga Fate Servant Team

So with the coming of Fate Extra Last Encore, I am absolutely in love and I would like to ask everyone here the following: If you could make a servant team, who would be in it? Only one of each of the MAIN classes, and only cannon characters!

Japanese team all the way!

Saber - Miyamoto Musashi
Archer - Tomoe Gozen
Lancer - Houzouin Inshun
Rider - Ushiwakamaru
Caster - Tamamo no Mae
Assassin - Sasaki Kojirou
Berserker - Minamoto no Yorimitsu

Japanese team all the way!

Saber - Miyamoto Musashi
Archer - Tomoe Gozen
Lancer - Houzouin Inshun
Rider - Ushiwakamaru
Caster - Tamamo no Mae
Assassin - Sasaki Kojirou
Berserker - Minamoto no Yorimitsu
Ew Musashi. Yagyu > Musashi
Ew Raikou. Rest are good.

Anyway. For me
Saber: Richard the Lionheart(Most OP Saber.)
Archer: Ishtar
Lancer: Artoria
Rider: Iskandar.(Best Bro)
Caster: Leonardo Da Vinci
Assassin: Old Man Hassan
Berserker: Cu Alter.

Sadly Merlin wouldn't be summon-able in normal situations so Imma say he isn't in this case either.

Ew Musashi. Yagyu > Musashi
Ew Raikou. Rest are good.

Anyway. For me
Lancer: Artoria
Rider: Iskandar.(Best Bro)
Caster: Leonardo Da Vinci
Assassin: Old Man Hassan
Berserker: Cu Alter.

Sadly Merlin wouldn't be summon-able in normal situations so Imma say he isn't in this case either.

Eh, Raikou's fine. Both she and Shuten gave me a hard time in Shimosa. Also, I'd take dork swordswoman over Sitting EX any day. XD

Also, Ereshkigal > Ishtar. XD

Eh, Raikou's fine. Both she and Shuten gave me a hard time in Shimosa. Also, I'd take dork swordswoman over Sitting EX any day. XD

Also, Ereshkigal > Ishtar. XD
I hate Fate's version of Musashi. Granted the one in FGO is from a different world, still. Give me a Musashi worthy of being Yagyu's rival.

I just hate Raikou's design. Like as someone who draws, it really really bugs me.

Eresh and Ishtar are on level field. Both are Rin-faces.

I hate Fate's version of Musashi. Granted the one in FGO is from a different world, still. Give me a Musashi worthy of being Yagyu's rival.

I just hate Raikou's design. Like as someone who draws, it really really bugs me.

Eresh and Ishtar are on level field. Both are Rin-faces.

Ishtar was kind of annoying in Babylonia on my part. Plus, I prefer Eresh's ascensions. I love her 3rd Ascension art myself.

Raikou's...meh to me. Not too bad. Possibly because I have a friend who draws characters with big boobs so I'm otherwise desensitised to it.

I personally like Fate's Musashi but I have come across people who don't like her so to each their own. On my end, I personally don't like any of the Strange Fake Servants. Concept-wise at least.

Ishtar was kind of annoying in Babylonia on my part. Plus, I prefer Eresh's ascensions. I love her 3rd Ascension art myself.

Raikou's...meh to me. Not too bad. Possibly because I have a friend who draws characters with big boobs so I'm otherwise desensitised to it.

I personally like Fate's Musashi but I have come across people who don't like her so to each their own. On my end, I personally don't like any of the Strange Fake Servants. Concept-wise at least.
Fair enough on all those points. Ishtar is kinda annoying. It’s weird how she’s lawful good.

It’s not just her boobs that annoy me(that’s a large part) but I also hate her outfit

I’m not huge into Fate musashi just because it isn’t the real musashi. Yeah, strange fake characters are something you can get on board with or you cant

Can ya PM me your team/servants. Mostly so we stop spamming this thread

Sounds fun.

Saber: GORILLA KNIGHT Gawain
Archer: Sita
Lancer: Karna
Rider: OZYMANDIAS, KING OF KINGS
Caster: T A M A M O N O M A E
Assassin: Osakabehime
Berserker: Ibaraki

Team of SUN and FIRE. And Osakabehime since she'll just stay inside the whole time and not spoil their incandesence.

HZ0fUzY.png
real excalibur > chunni excalibur

knight power > parlor tricks

Artie's old, but she ain't busted.

Last edited:
Sounds fun.

Saber: GORILLA KNIGHT Gawain
Archer: Sita
Lancer: Karna
Rider: OZYMANDIAS, KING OF KINGS
Caster: T A M A M O N O M A E
Assassin: Osakabehime
Berserker: Ibaraki

Team of SUN and FIRE. And Osakabehime since she'll just stay inside the whole time and not spoil their radience.

HZ0fUzY.png
real excalibur > chunni excalibur

knight power > parlor tricks

Artie's old, but she ain't busted.
You are a fiend for multiple reasons. Mostly gorilla knight and tamamo who is gross. The rest are good.

Also. Never thought I’d see bandit defend Artoria

Saber: Nero
Archer: Ko-Gil (Normal Gil would surely hate my guts)
Lancer: Fionn
Rider: Medb
Caster: Hans
Assassin: Yan Qing
Berserker: Jack The Ripper

Note that this isn't a strategic set up at all.

Archer: Ko-Gil (Normal Gil would surely hate my guts)
Lancer: Fionn
Rider: Medb
Caster: Hans
Assassin: Yan Qing
Berserker: Jack The Ripper

Note that this isn't a strategic set up at all.
I seriously question if this is strategic if you're going with Fionn ;^)

I seriously question if this is strategic if you're going with Fionn ;^)

That chance-based dodge...XD Heard Fionn's supposedly powerful in terms of actual lore though. He is the greatest of the Fianna as well. Sadly, he's also a victim of bad mechanics in the game. XD

That chance-based dodge...XD Heard Fionn's supposedly powerful in terms of actual lore though. He is the greatest of the Fianna as well. Sadly, he's also a victim of bad mechanics in the game. XD
Pretty much. But, we all know that Dog is best Irish Servant. He will survive all and kill all

Saber: Artoria Pendragon
Lancer: Scathach
Rider: Alexander The Great
Caster: NITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Assassin: Sasaki Koujirou
Berserker: Heracles

Saber: Artoria Pendragon
Lancer: Scathach
Rider: Alexander The Great
Caster: NITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Assassin: Sasaki Koujirou
Berserker: Heracles
No. Say Iskandar. That is his name. SAY IT RIGHT DAMMIT.

Rest are good.

but da wiki tho (that and i totally forgot his name but he was really cool so ecksdee)
*Rages for no reason* I'm just messing with ya. I prefer to call him Iskandar cause it sounds cooler, and Alexander refers to Kid version of Iskandar.

Archer: EMIYA
Lancer: Diarmud
Rider: Iskander
Caster: Cu Culainn
Assassin: Sasaski Koujirou
Berserker: Tamamo Cat

Rough draft of my team
Best Saberface. Best Rider/Bro. Best Dog. Good.

Saber: Mordred, the only correct choice
Archer: Arjuna
Lancer: Enkidu, even though Karna would be interesting
Rider: St George or Columbus
Caster: Tamamo-no-Mae
Assassin: Mata Hari
Berserker: Beowulf

Saber: Mordred, the only correct choice
Archer: Arjuna
Lancer: Enkidu, even though Karna would be interesting
Rider: St George or Columbus
Caster: Tamamo-no-Mae
Assassin: Mata Hari
Berserker: Beowulf
Ew Tamamo. How do I give someone a thumbs down on RPN?(Joking. she annoys me though)

I like the George or Columbus pick. Mata Hari too!

Ew Tamamo. How do I give someone a thumbs down on RPN?(Joking. she annoys me though)

I like the George or Columbus pick. Mata Hari too!
Well if it wasn't Tamamo it'd be Helena. Tamamo too good though and you're objectively wrong obviously. (Also JK...sort of.)

And yeah, got to give Mata Hari some love!

Well if it wasn't Tamamo it'd be Helena. Tamamo too good though and you're objectively wrong obviously. (Also JK...sort of.)

And yeah, got to give Mata Hari some love!
I'm objectively right. Thank god we are getting a Nero Fate/Extra anime and not a Tamamo one.

Mata Hari is a good choice! Same with Beo, he needs more love too(His design is good too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back