• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate Series RP Partner (OC x Canon)

NeoZomg

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Edits old post instead of making new one hahahah
This post is kinda old now but now but I edit and bump it every blue moon. Unless you're here by searching then hiiii <3

About myself:
  • I'm Neo! She/her I'm in college and enjoy doing other things aside from rp so I won't respond asap but I try to get as much as I can when I can.
  • I'm used to rping on discord but we can do so here in PM. So we can talk about some things in PM then move there, mostly rp with OCs but I have some canon characters I can rp
  • Open to oc x oc and oc x canon
  • For romance I do mxf and fxf
  • I can rp multiple characters.
  • I'm okay with mature/darker themes (considering this is Fate)
  • Ask questions if curious and PM me if interested!! <3

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • 18+ (I am over 18 so I just feel comfortable with someone in my age range)
  • Someone who is Semi Literate to Literate. Or can at least try to match with me.
  • Is okay with OCs
  • Open to romance (considering this whole ad is for oc x canon)

There's a few ideas I have in mind but of course we can discuss those details in pm. Those details include if you want a Grand Order or Grail War setting, something serious or more normal, what characters we both can play and what potential plot you may want if we double. But also open to general Fate rp too. Just in an rp mood.
Regarding my OC, I have various versions of her so I'm opned to many kinds of AUs as well. Again, we can talk about and finds something that works for the both of us!! ^^

Fate media I've consumed:
  • Grand Order (currently in LB4)
  • Stay Night (All Anime Routes, currently reading the VN)
  • Zero
  • Apocrypha
  • Im familiar with the Extra/Etxellaverse but I haven't played Extra/finished Extella Link
  • Hollow Ataraxia (almost done)

If interested PM me, if you have any question feel free to ask because I feel I forgot some stuff. Thank you for reading!!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm still a bit new to this website. I'm looking for partner who would like to do an rp for the Fate series.

About myself:
  • I'm Neo! She/her I'm in college and enjoy doing other things aside from rp so I won't respond asap hut I try to get as much as I can when I can.
  • I'm used to rping on discord but we can do so here in PM. So we can talk about some things in PM then move there, mostly rp with OCs but I have some canon characters I can rp
  • Open to oc x oc and oc x canon
  • For romance I do mxf and fxf
  • I can rp multiple characters.
  • Not looking for nsfw rp but I'm okay with mature/darker themes (considering this is Fate)
  • Ask questions if curious and PM me if interested!! <3

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • 18+ (I am over 18 so I just feel comfortable with someone in my age range)
  • Someone who is Semi Literate to Literate
  • Is okay with OCs
  • Open to romance but not required

I don't have any specific plots in mind so we can work on one together depending on our characters. I've got a few mage characters and some servants OCs. Ask about the canon servants I can play in PM.

Fate media I've consumed:
Grand Order (currently in the EoRs)
Stay Night (All Anime Routes, currently reading the VN)
Zero
Apocrypha
I've started a little bit of Extra and Last Encore

If interested PM me, if you have any question feel free to ask because I feel I forgot some stuff. Thank you for reading!!
Update Bump

If your still looking for roleplay partners, and this post is still open— I'd be down for a Fate or Fate \ Grand Order roleplay. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back