• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Sapporo Holy Grail War IC

Elrose

Elrose had entered into the small stand expecting to simply order some food, eat, and wait for her Servant to return. Instead she had found a woman being harassed by a couple of men. She couldn't condone what the men had been doing, cat calling at point blank range, but moving to the counter and getting a glimpse, she understood why they were so worked up. The woman was gorgeous beyond words. Youthful yet mature. She smiled and allowed them to speak, politely declining any of their attempts to cruise her. That her expression never broke from a genuinely gentle and kind smile spoke volumes about her person.

Without her servant there to play hero, she figured she had the moral responsibility to do so. She ordered her food, made her way over to the group, and sat across from the woman. Up close, Elrose realized she was even younger then she looked. Maybe 19. Bright blue eyes, accented by her equally blue yukata. The gathered men, seeing a more strict and overbearing woman enter their midst quickly lost their will. They departed before she even had a chance to speak to her dinner guest. The girl seemed thankful, though she didn't immediately put that sentiment into words.

In short, they began to speak a little. Elrose hadn't noticed that the girl had her food before her, refusing to eat while that crowd had hung around her. It was just cordial small talk. The girl was obviously European as opposed to Japanese. Their discussion had focused on that fact, picking up a little more before Elrose made a stern face. She wasn't used to the idea of someone being able to speak to her directly. Not the girl in front of her but Rebecca speaking to her through their link.

"Okay, Rebecca. I'm still at the ramen stand. That was quick. Nobody returning home for the night?" She replied mentally, still maintaining the more banal conversation with the tourist girl before her.

CatJones CatJones MocaPoka MocaPoka

Rebecca (Caster)
a9a358ae2421919c0102019fa30d6bce.jpg
Despite the rather sudden displeasing behavior of the festival goers; Rebecca still found the cheerful atmosphere, warms lights, delicious smells, and happy laughter that pervaded the area infectious. Not all people were able to have such grand festivals. Some lived and died their entire lives during hard times without such joy. Anyone should have been able to revel in the festive events… she wished Nobody had been able to.

Strolling thorough the grounds and looking around like any other wide-eyed tourist, the ghost thought back her own people’s festivals and the English’s carnivals. They were just as enjoyable social events, and some of the best times of her life had been taking part in them with her friends. She missed her friends… and going to such events with them. She also missed her brother before he had betrayed her, and her father before he hadn’t loved her anymore.

A sad gleam came to the ruby-eyed ghost’s eyes as he walked towards the ramen stand that her summoner was at. She would allow herself this moment of sadness. It was still hard to think about the past. Painful to think about her failures and everyone that had betrayed her. Even surrounded by the happiness of this foreign festival… existing was still hard.

“I did not ask her if she was heading home. I imagine she is doing such or returning the sword.” Rebecca told her summoner mentally.

The Native girl forced her sadness away as she came within sight of the ramen stand. An honest smile came to her face when she saw that Elrose had company.

“I have returned Elrsoe. Is this a new friend? My name is Rebecca!” The Servant performed her standard curtsy for the blue-eyed stranger.

ExplosionMagic ExplosionMagic

???

The girl smiled as her guest's guest arrived. Elrose, as she was just discovering the name of her original savior, seemed a smart and competent individual. As the blond had expected, she was a Master. She had no intention of running into any of the members of the Grail War, yet had managed among two of them rather hastily. Her only responsibility was to watch over the war and not to get involved. Fate was a precocious thing as it thrust two of them directly before her. Still, she had to keep up appearances as a normal girl. Firstly, her true name was out of the question. Secondly, her mana was hidden from them. Neither of them would be able to sniff her out. She had been using a simple, if not foolish, false name. Brittany. There was some poetic truth to the name, Brittany being the section of France she never managed to help reclaim.

Her smile remained as kind and graceful as before the arrival of Rebecca. The new girl stood out as much as she did. Where she was the spitting image that most people had when it came to the average European, Rebecca was obviously from a much different culture. Though, her quick excitement at the idea of them becoming friends was endearing in its own right. However, she had to remain neutral in the affair. It had been Rebecca's magical discharge she had felt earlier. It no longer permeated the air outside the ramen stand, but she could feel the link. Her position left her with that ability. Though there was vast array of information before her, she chose to ignore it. Her neutrality ran deep it would seem.

"The pleasure is mine, Rebecca. And I believe that makes you Elrose? A pleasure to make both of your acquaintances. " She was soft spoken, with a gentle voice that matched her calm demeanor. She made to give a small bow in response to Rebecca's curtsy. The motion was awkward with her sitting down and even more awkward as her chest pushed into the ramen stands bar. She immediately pulled away from it into a very proper sitting position.

"I saw that you both know one of the contenders in the tournament outside. Did they fare well?" She asked, obviously not having seen the end of the interaction between Nobody and the crowd.

ExplosionMagic ExplosionMagic MocaPoka MocaPoka

(Yay, I don't have any other characters to control. And from here on out, I will be trying to keep my characters bundled. Also, before Midoria asks about it, Brittany is 5'2".)

5d2cfeb37af7c77a44f66ab72e45595f.jpg

Last edited:
Saber

p4iVw1x.jpg

Saber hummed to herself catching the eyes of a few who passed her not at all seeming to even bother with a disguise.. To be fair it wasn't of her own devices she needed to pick herself up an outfit and she had just 'acquired' the wealth to do so. The quite happy donor even just gave her his wallet. Such a bold man demanding a lady of her things and then 'challenging' her to a fight. Well, perhaps he wasn't really expecting the later part despite offering such a fun time. It wasn't as if he stood much of a chance or even really knew all that much without his silly little knife in his hands. It seemed far to pitiful of an attempt to call it some sort of mugging. Were people in this age really such light weights? A soft sigh escaping her lips sifting through the money. She shrugged tossing the wallet away not bothering to keep it stashing the cash on her person in a small pocket inside her top.

She wandered about feeling more eyes upon her sighing a bit as she glanced about looking at the various stalls. Her eyes glancing from side to side looking upon the people as if thinking they might of been like the man from before though clearly not possessing malicious intent as much as being questioning. At the very least people were as readable as ever. They might be quite squishy and weak but how they worked wasn't very far from what it was back in her day.

"Yeash, people really like looking. Its like they haven't seen a pretty girl before. Well I guess they are dressed up in a certain way or whatever. Maybe I should find some matching cloths? I swear these people and their picky sense of style! Then again... it would be pretty killer to try some of the food here." She spoke quite idly to herself not at all seeming to not care much at all that she was talking out loud to herself. She didn't at all mind sticking out a bit as she did so. Her eyes shifted glancing over able to feel the presence of servants, likely seeming to fight given how it was. A little teasing on her to investigate but she was in no rush. Tonight was a night of fun, fighting was pretty low on her list. First thing's first... to find a particularly delicious smelling food stall to raid!

a34824f1623d19191fae970747870e06.png

~Location~
Courtyard
~Mentions~
Lancer ( Soulmuse Soulmuse )
~Interactions~
Lucian ( leonhardt231 leonhardt231 )
565db27ac2f4274d837afc066da2c5ae.jpg
"With pleasure" replied Rider as he raised his right hand to the sky and called forth his mount; the agile hero leaping off of his perch upon the tree and landing upon his mount as it flew beneath him before rapidly changing its trajectory and ascending into the skies above; flying in the direction that Lancer had taken as she fled the scene. Whilst Rider could not deny that he was a tad concernced about his Master running into Berserker in his pursuit of the intruder, he could also not deny the fact that he was happy that Lucian had not commanded him to chase after some measly intruder whom had happened to come across them. All things considering, whatever happened now there was still a good chance of Rider getting to stretch his arms and legs in a bout, whether that be him catching up to Lancer or if it meant Lucian had summoned him to fight berserker.

"I am following Lancer, perhaps she'd be so kind as to lead me to her master's hideabouts as well. How are things with you? Have you dealt with the rat?" questioned Rider as he flew. Having the advantage of the skies, Rider continued to follow Lancer, watching her from above as he followed. Perhaps Lancer's master would be revealed tonight as well.

Last edited:
Rebecca (Caster)

As the new friend (read: stranger) spoke, the near ever-present smile on Rebecca’s face slipped for a few seconds.

There was something… strange about this woman. She wasn’t sure what it was though. Had she met this woman before? Surely not, there didn’t seem to be any possible way for that. Was it the woman’s presence and aura? That seemed more likely, this woman was… special.

The mocha skinned woman didn’t hide her curiosity for the blonde. Her eyes carefully went down the woman’s beautiful kimono before resting on the girl’s equally beautiful and sapphire eyes. She couldn’t feel anything magical about the woman; was her presence simply that strong because of the woman’s inherent soul, despite her being normal? It was a rare thing to have such a beautiful soul… in fact the closet person she could remember having such a soul was her older brother, but even his was nothing like this woman’s.

“You are special…” The Native girl whispered as she continued to look into the other girl’s eyes. She blushed once she realized the possible rudeness of the sudden statement. A rare social misstep on her part concerning manners.

“I-I mean… It is a pleasure as well to make your acquaintance! M-May I have your name?” The Native girl sat down, internally admonishing herself for acting like her childlike self once again.

She glanced over at the other woman, for some reason feeling nervous; like she was meeting Britain royalty unexpectedly and hadn’t practiced what she was going to say. Perhaps that was the source of the woman’s aura? A royal of Europe? Maybe even of Britain itself? She could be a descendant of Queen Anne and King James?

“Sadly, no. While their bouts were won with honor, she was not treated with the respect deserving of a warrior. She left quite upset I am afraid.” Rebecca sighed in response to the blonde’s question.

“I was so enjoying the bouts before that! It reminded me of matches in Britain with the shining knights! Did you know Elrose, I was once seated next to the Queen of Britain for a day of carnival? We ate a scones together!” Rebecca said with enthusiasm and pride.

She carefully watched for the blonde’s response, part in simple honest excitement to her more from her (selfishly decided) new friend, and to see if the woman was in fact from Britain or somewhere in Europe.

ExplosionMagic ExplosionMagic CatJones CatJones

Servant Lancer

Lancer had only a second to be pleased with the hit she landed, when she too spotted the intruder, preventing her from following up on the offensive. "Master. We have a new intruder." Before she got farther, the now named Berserker's master appeared, and summarily, fled with Berserker, throwing a rather effective smokescreen into the mix. "I am returning to you. Then we will decide what to do about this intruder." If need be, she could hunt them down, and kill them, as a human, they wouldn't be able to flee far, as she beelined for her Master, Lancer continued to supply information. "Intruder was a male, otherwise unremarkable although not likely in the best of physical condition." That also left the question of the remaining third servant. If they appeared, she would likely just flee, so as not to overtax her Master for now, and not to push her own luck.

Lordxana0 Lordxana0

Brittany
Ramen Bar

The atmosphere, which she had managed to keep cordial thus far, was a little rocked by the awe-struck response of Rebecca. Of course Brittany's first response was to worry that perhaps she had come across a Servant that could have sniffed her out. After the girls rather stilted recovery to her slip of the tongue, Brittany kept her feelings to herself. She knew that her general aura was of a high quality from the purity of her saint graph. And since mana flowed through everything, of course a Caster class servant would be able to peek a little under the hood, so to speak. Despite being a little off put by the fawning nature of Rebecca's slip of tongue, it felt more like the children she had met in her own times, all rushing to see the Maid of Orleans. It was a double edged sword. She gave hope but along with it, the knowledge she would bring justice to the enemies of France.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Brittany Dars. I'm here on vacation from France." She answered happily, keeping her cover story simple and easy to remember. She politely waited as Rebecca continued to further speak about the tournament outside. The conversation took a strange turn as Rebecca spoke about shining knights and even sitting next to the Queen of England during a carnival. It seemed strange to share these stories with a stranger. Ah. Brittany realized the simple plan. Rebecca was being open about things that normal people couldn't possibly have done so easily. Knights had stopped existing years before this Grail War. And the few people who live the life of a knight do so as a hobby, not in true service to the crown. It was unlikely that she was explaining an occurrence from the current generation.

Her smile disappeared as she appeared surprised with this information. She had to keep up the charade. Neutrality was a vital part of her responsibility as a Ruler. Rebecca was being to open about herself. To anyone else she might have appeared as if she was either lying for clout or simply bragging. Brittany had to pretend as if this information was surprising to her. As if she didn't know that the tanned woman wasn't a Servant.

"Oh, my! I wish I could live such an exciting life. What was the Queen like? She always appears so elegant and regal on the television." Brittany followed up, expertly feigning excitement for the topic.

MocaPoka MocaPoka

Lucian Oliver Waters Sinclair

index.jpg

Fights between servants were certainly unparalleled, a duel between legendary hero's with the highest degree of skill in history all in one city. It was understandable why Rider was as eager as he was. Even though he was wasn't giddy for a fight, his studies into mythology and history however kept him more than interested in the fight going on between the other servants. Rider's decision to stay out of the fight while a tad surprising worked just fine for him. It would allow him to get a better observation from the roof he was on. "Very well, however, keep an eye out for other servants that may be lurking about."

An intruder? And a normal human by the sounds of it. This wasn't good, with Berserker gone he could very well be chasing after the intruder right now. But Lancer was still around, and this was a chance that could prove vital and get rid of one the servants right now. However, he shudders at the thought of what Berserker might do to the intruder when he finds them.
"Rider pursue and engage Lancer, I will go after the intruder, chances are Berserker is doing the same. So I'll summon for you if we meet." Lucian gathered his energy and reinforced his legs and moved towards the intruder, moving from roof to roof gripping the mythril in his hand as he did so.

Interactions:
Phayne Phayne
Mentions:
Soulmuse Soulmuse
CatJones CatJones

Rebecca (Caster)

Brittany Dars, from France.

Rebecca couldn’t gleam too much from the name, nothing was unusual about it. Then again, she knew little of this era, perhaps the name was special and she simply lack the knowledge to understand its significance? Regardless, the woman didn’t do anything to raise her suspensions that she was anything other than a vacationing Frenchwoman with a particularly special and bright soul. She even reacted to her mentioning of meeting the Queen of Britain in a normal fashion.

It took a moment for the ghost to understand what a “television” was, luckily the Grail supplied her with the needed knowledge. She was also flattered that Brittany called her life “exciting”, such a statement would have been one of the greatest compliments she ever could have imagined getting when she was younger.

“E-Exciting!? Hehe… I haven’t done much…” Rebecca said shyly, before turning the conversation to the Queen of Britain in an effort to hide her flattered embarrassment.

“Oh, the Queen is wonderful! Truly a kind ruler! She has quite the wit though! I couldn’t help but feel sorry for people that got on her bad side on accident. Her jokes were very funny!” Rebecca giggled at a past memory.

A poor servant had once called her the “Savage Princess” in not quite a soft enough whisper while she had been sitting next to the Queen. The Queen had yelled at the man that if she was a savage then he was a “Wazzock” unfit for to serve her biscuits. She had also forced the rest of the staff to ruffle their hair and dishevel their clothes, so that it was understood who the “actual rude savages were.”

Rebecca felt bad for being deceitful to her new (self-decided) friend. She had not met the current Queen, but she was sure the current one was just as lovely a person as Anne had been. Still, her deceit was wrong, she would need to find a way to make it up to her new French friend…

“I’ve heard many stories about France! It is a beautiful country with amazing art and food I’ve been told!” Rebecca exclaimed in honest excitement, her ruby eyes glittering in excitement.

"I would love to see the Notre-Dame de Paris or the Nantes Cathedral! I've heard both are wondrous! Going to Paris or Domremy-la-Pucelle would be so lovely as well, there is so much history there I would love to see and experience!" The excitable Servant gave a dream like sigh at the very thought of adventuring to France.

CatJones CatJones

Last edited:
Elrose
Ramen Bar

Elrose chose to eat her food. A simple bowl of ramen with chashu. She didn't mind sitting out and listening. After all, Rebecca was very excited to meet anyone apparently. Though, she did seem somewhat more aggressively weird then usual. She had mumbled to herself about the 'specialness' of Brittany. She kept her thoughts to herself as they began to converse. She had a few more bites before she would be done eating and would be ready to leave. She figured ti was best to let her servant have a little more time with her new friend. It was kind of nice having a servant who was so personable. It meant she would have far less to do in regards of dealing with others. Hell, maybe she could even get some allies for the time being.

(I know its short, but letting Ruler and Caster talk is more fun. Coming after Saber next, maybe.)

MocaPoka MocaPoka CatJones CatJones

Monk
Sapporo Brewery

Of all the bad luck. The monk from the brewery hopped the fence in a less then fluid and precise motion, landing on the other side of the property with a quiet grunt. He wasn't made for this sort of thing anymore. He took off running again, using the large, open space between the brewery and the next set of buildings to pick up speed as he headed for the city. He was going to avoid the sections that would have more people. Running around like a lunatic would cause people to question him. The Master would be less then pleased with that. The more attention on the hermitage they brought, the angrier the Master became.

He weaved into a set of buildings, slowing his pace as he entered what was a walking path between the two structures. They were business' but that late in the day, there was no way anyone was still working. Not with the festival going on too. He slowed to a crawl, letting himself catch his breath. He was still alive. The demons must have been to busy fighting among themselves to notice him. The one who definitely did had run in a different direction then him. He was sure he was in the clear. He just needed to get back to the other acolytes and he would be safe. There was no way they would chase after him in the midst of so many people.

leonhardt231 leonhardt231

Brittany
Ramen Stand

"An interesting mixture of my countries heritage. The Notre-Dame is breathtaking. And the birthplace of la Pucelle d'Orleans is humbling, in a way. Many people visit there, they even have exhibits just for those going to learn about la Pucelle. Though, I am curious, what are your thoughts on the Maid of Orleans? For my people, she has always been a symbol of strength and justice, especially in the face of those of lesser moral character. I even share one of the possible last names she had." It was a sly nod at the men who had condemned her. She had no strong hatred for the English. They were, despite the war and destruction they wrought, children of the Lord as well. Still, some people were adamant about seeing the Maid of Orleans as a once living saint. Such notions were madness of course. She was, and always would be, a simple farm girl who had rose to the command of her Lord. She kept up the same gentle smile she had word before seemingly brightening Rebecca's day by noting her life as exciting.

She was also astutely aware of the time. It was late in the day. The chances of running into other Servants would always go up during at night. It was the best time to fight since there were always fewer people to interfere with the action. She had no intention of getting involved with the War until, or as it became, necessary. Her duty was simply to bestow the spoils of war upon the victor and nothing else. Part of her felt that even this interaction was a violation of her duty. She also noted that there was another Servant somewhat nearby. Judging by the Saint Graph, it was Saber. She had little reason to believe that another Servant would be so willing to act rashly in public. She was probably not an issue for the time being. Despite her neutrality, she still had some duty to the people of Sapporo. She could not, in good conscious or by following the rules of the war, allow the common men and women to come to harm.

She couldn't extend her ability to detect the other members of the War, not without it becoming obvious she was a Servant herself. More concerning was the the anomaly that had been moving about the city all day. They seemed able to simply vanish from one place and appear at another in a seconds notice. But there was no record of their Saint Graph stored within the Grail. At least, not that she could see. She instead focused on her conversation as best she could, trying to stifle a yawn as she stretched, arching her back with her arms stretched out over her head. She had to keep up some appearance of being a normal human being. Including feigning exhaustion.

MocaPoka MocaPoka

Rebecca (Caster)

Rebecca nodded her head with childlike excitement at every word that left from her new friend’s lips. It was fun discussing a culture that she had heard so much about from her English friends; with a Frenchwoman from (to her) the future no less! It was even more wondrous that the topic had come to one of the historical figures that had fascinated her the most when she had started to learn more about Europe’s history. Jeanne d’Arc, The Maid of Orleans. A woman that had made her mark on history less than two hundred years before her own birth. Her legend had already been firmly imprinted in the minds many people in London when Rebecca had arrived to the city. The fact that she had once been their foe, mattering little, especially to the young noble ladies that lack the adventure and freedom to live out their dreams.

“I loved learning about the Maid of Orleans! Jeanna d’Arc, the hero of France! Servant of God, the lady knight of Orleans, the punisher of the heretics, the Saint of Domremy! ” Rebecca sounded off like an announcer presenting the very person while they were walking into a ballroom, before she ended her play with a giggle.

“Many of my lady friends from London loved to tell stories about her! A young village girl, setting off to save her country with bravery, beauty, and the blessings from the Lord! A young girl, leading the armies of her country to victory against impossible odds! Unafraid of the might of England! Giving her very life in the end in such a tragic way…” Rebecca paused for a moment, her words dipping down into sadness.

“I related somewhat to her. It can be scary leaving your home for a purpose that is higher than yourself… although I’ve never done anything like what she did! I just left home to see more of the world…” The Native girl laughed awkwardly, even the mere idea of comparing herself to an actual hero was embarrassing.

CatJones CatJones

Last edited:
Elrose
Ramen Stand

Obviously, the ramen from a traditional ramen bar was always going to be in a league of their own when compared to what was available in Europe. She had just barely finished eating when Brittany had asked her question about Jeanne d'Arc. Most everyone who knew the more complex histories of European powers was aware of the Hundred Years war and the more prominent people in the conflict. She knew the basics of the Maid of Orleans. A young woman who heard the voice of God and went to war. Despite the fact that it was irregular for a woman to take up the sword in that time period. It wasn't the only time that women had taken up arms during that conflict but it was the most well known.

Still, they had other things to take care off. They needed to plan how to deal with the other members of the Holy Grail War and she was aiming to get in contact with her fellow Church operatives. They needed to do a daily update on their mission. She needed to let them know she had made direct contact with Li Dan and that she had summoned a Servant. Plus, they might have had more info as well, they were observing the monks actions in town. Lastly, with the blond Frenchwomans yawn and stretch, Elrose assumed that she was tired as well. She could tell that Rebecca was having fun speaking ot her. However, it was time to be the seeming adult of the situation and break it off.

"Alright, Rebecca. I think we've taken up enough of Ms. Dars time. Plus, your kind of fan girling. We should head back to the hotel and get ready for tomorrow. We're gonna have a big day." Elrose stood up, giving a polite nod to Brittany as she continued. "Brittany, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll see you again during the festival. Goodnight."

She gave a thin smile as she turned to walk away, figuring that Rebecca was more invested in the pleasantries then she was.

MocaPoka MocaPoka CatJones CatJones

The man stopped and berserker was nowhere in sight. Luckily nobody was around, he'll make this painless. Lucian jumped down and charged a simple curse through his magic crest and shot it at the man. "Blindheit" A bullet of almost pure shadow, a curse of blindness, this should hide his identity well enough. He landed on his feet, his legs still reinforced and ran toward the man trying to pick him up in the process.

@ ExplosionMagic ExplosionMagic

Monk
Just outside the Brewery

He had been followed. Just as the monk had turned away from the opening to the walkway, he was struck by a bolt of magic. To him, it didn't feel like anything he could easily explain. It was like having the wind lash against him but only in one isolated spot. The mana of course had its desired effect. In an instant, he was blinded. He stumbled forward in surprise and fear, tripping over the sudden loss of balance from moving to quickly mixed with the inability to properly moved without some assistance from his sight. He fell onto his chest, sprawled out and clutching the familiar ground as he did so.

He meekly crawled forward, his hands probing outwards for anything to give him a clue where he was or what was happening to him.

leonhardt231 leonhardt231

Ruler
Ramen Stand

Brittany had begun to speak in respect to Rebecca's opinion on her true identity. She had intended to agree with the ideas of leaving home being a frightening experience but was instead talked over by Elrose, who seemed to be ready to leave. Not that she didn't mind completely. The longer she was in the presence of other Servants, the higher the chance she would be found out. Not to mention, this girl seemed to greatly admire the enemies of the kingdom that had taken her in. Which was understandable, given the similarities of the two women.

Still, she had to be gracious as she saw the two off. She stood up with Elrose, trying to decide the best way to see them off. A curtsy was out of the question in a yukata. They weren't Japanese either so it would seem off putting to do that in front of the locals. She settled for a more traditional French send off. Faire La Bise. She lightly placed her hands on Elrose's shoulders first, before leaning, pressing one cheek to Elrose's while making a kissing noise, and moving to the other. The Englishwomen seemed surprised at the immediateness of the action but once she realized what it was, simply gave an aloof smile.

She then turned to Rebecca and did the same.Hand gently on her shoulders, cheek to cheek, repeat with the following cheek. Elrose, familiar with the courtesy of France, had not protested aside from her initial surprise. Strangely, Rebecca had smelled like soft dirt on a sunny day. It was an odd combination with the lavender and smoked oakwood. She smiled brightly at the two as Elrose led herself and her Servant out of the stand.

"A la prochaine." She said as they left. She figured that they could easily figure out the meaning of the farewell. Au revoir felt overused.

MocaPoka MocaPoka

Archer
(Sapporo - The Festival)

4d8c57ddc7a2dd0aed6951bdfb9f4b3d.jpg

Archer's arrows narrowed as Edwin got in his way. He had hoped the human would be more agreeable, but this act of insolence was entirely disappointing for the self-proclaimed king. Why did it have to be so incessantly taxing to find good help in this age? The Middle-East of his time had seen that Archer never experience this kind of attitude from his servants, and not even his advisors as openly as this. Between the calmness of the mortal he had just threatened and his supposed ally's tiresome meddling, a hesitant moment of indecision distracted him. Archer even went as far as to feel somewhat confused, which took the wind out of the sails of his wrath.

The servant chose to narrow his eyes at his master with clear distaste, then focusing a piercing scowl on the young woman that had spilled his tea, "I am feeling generous, so you will be spared of my wrath..."

The scimitar's curved edge glinted in the moonlight, the tip remaining held at length towards the woman's face.

"...For now."

Scoffing with contempt for the two, Archer returned his blade to his hip and strode past them. The next time he saw that woman was when he would deal with her undignifying discrepancies. As for Edwin, he would do best not get in the servants way too brazenly. Archer's patience only stretched so thin and next time he would not lose focus over such trivial disruption.

Dragonruby Dragonruby Hanarei Hanarei Lordxana0 Lordxana0

index.jpg
The man had fallen and the curse was a success, he was on the floor grabbing for anything familiar. Guilt and hesitation started to fill Lucian's mind as he walked towards the fallen man. But he pushed it down, and kept the stoic face he's had on for so long. He focused and his magic circuits came to life, strength filling his body as he reinforced himself once more. With one hand he grabbed the man by the back of the neck and lifted him to meet his eye. Although the man couldn't see him, Lucian could tell there fear in those eyes, fear of the unknown, fear of dying, fear of him. Gulping, Lucian spoke just loudly enough for the man to hear him "Know that if I had my way this would never be necessary... I take no pleasure in this." Lucian's free hand will turn a bright metallic silver, with his index finger extending several inches longer than the rest. "Hopefully your next life will be greater than this one," he utters to the man. He the bring his arm back then attempts to stab the man in the throat with his finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back