• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FATE RPG - Task Force Zero - Supernatural WW2 RP

If/When this game takes off, should it be hosted on this site or over discord?

• Total voters
Looks badass. But what exactly extremely devout entail and how does it qualify as a trouble? I would assume angels would be fairly religious kind of by nature.
Thanks and I was thinking of Extremely Devout being kind of like Stringent Code of Honor, that forbids Azazel from doing things like stealing or killing enemies (unless they pose an immediate threat to him).

I have no clue how to have my character interact with another character, since she is both young and a criminal arsonist who spent the last three or so years in prison. Assistance is requested.

Error 420 Error 420 Dishonoured Dishonoured

I think have a few ideas depending on how old Artyom is, if you guys want them.

Based on the conflicts he's been in, I assume that Aronowitz is in his 60s right?

If Artyom Is at least 27 he would remember the Russian Civil War. Maybe once WW1 ended Aronowitz traveled the world a bit, possibly as a member of the then brand new Task Force Zero or on his own depending on preference, and wound up getting involved in the Russian Civil War where he met a young Artyom on some battlefield a long time ago.
I like this.

I have no clue how to have my character interact with another character, since she is both young and a criminal arsonist who spent the last three or so years in prison. Assistance is requested.

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor Error 420 Error 420

Well the easiest way I could see it is that we assume she's been out of jail for at least a few weeks or months. During this time she's been placed under the watch of Aronowitz due to him being TF0's arm in the field. Their relationship is strained due to him being something of a combined Trainer and prison guard and he isn't really thrilled to be either.

I can't really think of one for myself and Azazel the thing that jumps out to me about is that he is an ex-angel and Artyom has a connection to the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back