• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life

No, you didn’t sound rude. I joke like that all the time, lol. It’s hard for me to take offense

Yeah, essentially. She’s wanted with a price on her head in a lot of places, lol. If that’s cool

Yeah, I suppose it's cool. However, the series is gonna focus on Susan's crew and her fleet, assuming that you read the Interest Check. So, if Talia isn't part of the fleet, then chances are, she's probably not gonna appear often...

Well, what I was thinking, is that they hired her to work with them, just as a extra or an attempt to get her on their side, as she albsolutly despises the Roborg for enslaving her species (which is explained in the species sheet that I’m working on)

To many species, yes. In the Roborg's opinion, they believe that all organics are inferior and should be eliminated. They can create their own units by scratch, but they prefer roboticization because it saves them on resources.

Oh boy. That's kinda cool. Also, I posted my character sheet, but I can change anything that needs to be. Can I go ahead and post in the main?

Nah, only post it on the Character Creation thread. Not here.
I also already took a look at it. It doesn't look too bad, kinda rare to see a species that are on both sides of the war prior to the Roborg's rise to power. Approved.

Hello! Sorry to ask, but is this still open? This seems like an interesting idea, and a well thought out concept, and it would be a personal honor for my chance to join.

Yup! It's still open! Here's a link to the OOC thread and the CC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back