• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Out-of-Character & Episode Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh, sorry for being a fair bit detached, been catching up with some buddies. But, while Xu'Orz is at heart and edgy and snarky bastard, and a one very distrustful one, there are few he would consider friends, one of those being Talia Hamele, he'd do what is within his power, to a reasonable degree to help, them.

Well, I've dropped out of one or two due to IRL stuff happening, some roleplays went stagnant after the first week, only one that's been going strong that I've been actively participating in would be another Sci-Fi Roleplay known as The Titan, space pirates and all that jazz. Mostly, I'm just trying to manage my social life, while dealing with school and my own personal interests. Sometimes it's just a 'meh' day and I don't really do anything productive

Been making some changes onto my alien species sheet in the CC thread. Renaming governments, adding specifications, even gonna completely rehaul the Plantera species to replace them with a new one.

Nah, this one's been pretty good so far, I understand the current story and plot have to be concluded before I can join in, but good things come to those who wait

I've wanted to start my own roleplays in the past, but I'm not good on decision making so it doesn't get any where past drafting

SO IM ALIVE but I’m making sure this is correct, we’re not continuing with the last ‘episode’ before the reboot? That’s what it sounded like, but I’m making sure.

I'm having a bit of an emotional day. I had my pet cat, Tootsie Roll, put down. I really didn't want it to come to this, but I knew it's for her own good. She was getting quite old, as she could barely stand, spent most of her days lying down, and was getting really skinny. It was one of the few times I cried in my life when the anesthesia was injected into my beloved pet. If there is really an afterlife in our lives, I oh so fucking hope Toots ascends into Heaven. Rest in peace, Tootsie Roll. I will never forget you.

I'm trying to drown my sorrows right now. But instead of doing it through more... conventional means, I'm gonna do it by making one of my favorite fried foods: French Fries.

This is the code, of which I can edit all the text to suit my needs
Market
Party Gold500
Stalls

• Merchant NameMerchant Type
    Catalog
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
Shops

Catalog
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:

Market Description
Code by GolemGuy

This is the code, of which I can edit all the text to suit my needs
Market
Party Gold500
Stalls

Catalog
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
Shops

Catalog
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:
    Item Value:

Market Description
Code by GolemGuy
Woah...

Hot damn, looking good! Looking nice and organised - plenty of space!

Sorry about the loss Rusty - I've been through similar. But they're still with you, yeah? In some sense, that is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back