• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Out-of-Character & Episode Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Words I... live by?

"You don't have to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm."

Words that I would live by?

"There's a positive side to everything, whether or not you will accept that is the question."
"It's fine to simply drift downstream, but sometimes, you must paddle yourself to the shore."

BoltBeam BoltBeam
GolemGuy GolemGuy
The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin
Meme Machine Meme Machine

Somebody should make a counter on how many times I said this

I would like to apologize, YET AGAIN, for my absence in the roleplay. Ever since Summer Vacation had began, I have started to become a lot more lax with my activity and consistency. What a fun way to spend my summer vacation. Likely not as fun when I get my friends involved in my fluctuating activity. I’ll see to create a new post ASAP.

GolemGuy GolemGuy
BoltBeam BoltBeam
The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin
Meme Machine Meme Machine

Hey, guys. I’m sorry, but I just don’t feel like in the right mood to continue this.

Now, don’t take this in the wrong context. I’m not in some sort of deep depression, nor am I cancelling Fate of the Stars of Life outright. It’s just that... I just don’t have the brainpower and motivation that I used to have for this Roleplay.

So, until further notice, I am placing Fate of the Stars of Life on a indefinite hiatus; until I feel like reviving this. If you guys want to do other Roleplays with me, don’t be afraid to PM me. But until then... see ya later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back