• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bowe whistled calmly as she was lead along, seeming bright and cheerful once again. Kokoro would see them passing by and begin to approach. "There you are!" She called out, though Bowe didn't hear her - only to hear the footsteps of the rapidly approaching ghost lady in that ghost cloth body of hers. Bowe yelped, startled, but laughed. She let go of the Martian, to which Kokoro looked to. "Apologies..." She said simply, frowning. "It's awfully hard to keep this child in control. I'm sorry if that in any way inconvenienced you." She said solemnly.
The Martian grinned and made a 'no worries' gesture. "[No apologies needed. I am merely just-]" He tried to explain before stopping himself, realizing that he is trying to talk to (a person who wouldn’t understand him), and promptly facepalmed.
Talia laughed a bit, and shrugged. “Alright, That seems fair.” She said as she grabbed a handful of the hoop and let it pour over her shoulders. “Jesus, even my helmet isn’t working at this point.” She said as she scrunched up her nose.
After getting much of the goop onto her body, Susan grabs a handful and approaches her. “Here, let me help.” She offered before she proceed to rub the goo all over her back; a bit of a kind gesture, since most bipedal terrestrials like Humans can’t reach their back well.

The Martian grinned and made a 'no worries' gesture.
Kokoro nodded, though scoffed a little at the Martian facepalming. She gently held on to Bowe, and the two began heading off to the others, Bowe waving a 'goodbye' to the Martian as they headed off.

"Hope that kid didn't get herself hurt." Kqidons thought to herself as she begins to finish up rubbing the scent-covering goo around her body.

And then, as if all planned out, cue Bowe running to everyone and Kokoro just walking everyone. "Bowe has returned!" She said like nothing ever happened. Kokoro caught up and managed a laugh. "Bowe means to say she's sorry for running off, isn't that right?" She said in a sharp and yet concerned tone. Bowe sighed. "Yes... Bowe is sorry, she is very sorry..." She said simply, almost instantly downed.

Talia smiled, and nodded. “Thanks Susan. Do you want me to get yours?” She asked, before looking over to Bowe and Kokoro. “Oh! There you are! Are you ready to smell disgusting?” Talia asked as a joke.

"Bowe means to say she's sorry for running off, isn't that right?" She said in a sharp and yet concerned tone. Bowe sighed. "Yes... Bowe is sorry, she is very sorry..." She said simply, almost instantly downed.
"Why does she always refer to herself in the third person?" Ma'arz asked himself as he simply watches the crew bathe themselves in the goop. "Hey, you don't have the force her in that way. She's just a kid." Kqidons protested at Kokoro, earning her the stare of Susan. "What do you know of Human infantile behavior?" Susan asked.
Talia smiled and nodded. “Thanks, Susan. Do you want me to get yours?”
"It's much appreciated." She responds before getting done at covering her back with the goop.

Talia shivered involuntarily at the creepy feeling of the goop, before turning to Susan. “Again, Thanks.” She then got a ton of it on her hands, and motioned for Susan to turn around. “This is going to feel really weird, by the way.”

“Oh! There you are! Are you ready to smell disgusting?” Talia asked as a joke.
"Noooo..." Bowe whimpered, sighing. "Bowe does not like how that sounds at all, and it probably won't go well with Bowe's look..."
"Hey, you don't have the force her in that way. She's just a kid." Kqidons protested at Kokoro, earning her the stare of Susan. "What do you know of Human infantile behavior?" Susan asked.
Kokoro sighed, glancing at Kqidons like 'How hypocritical of you' before looking to Susan. "Well, from what I myself have experienced and looked into, the younger ages tend to be somewhat rebellious, among other things." She said simply, going from calm to worried. "What I'm more focussing on is that they tend to heed warnings very strictly, as to avoid any trouble... but what worries me, honestly, is how Bowe 'is' - probably thanks to her home planet..." Kokoro tried to express her concerns and explain herself as best she could think of at the time, though at the end, all she could manage was a worried expression and a sigh.

Lux snapped his fingers to get the attention of everyone, then displayed his message on his faceplate. “She is still trying to grow and develop. She’s been through a lot, so her tendencies are likely to bounce around. Given enough info on what they are doing, and the situation, I’ve seen that the more they understand, the better it is for everyone. Of course, that applies if they are mature enough.” His faceplate read to anyone who might have looked at him.

Bowe looked and smiled, glad to have at least 'some' assurance on her side! "Bowe just remembered about nurse... where is nurse? Is nurse still in healing?" She asked. Kokoro sighed and nodded, to which Bowe frowned. "Oh... Bowe is sure nurse will recover, but she can't help but worry..." She explained simply, her frown deciding to stick around.

“She is still trying to grow and develop. She’s been through a lot, so her tendencies are likely to bounce around. Given enough info on what they are doing, and the situation, I’ve seen that the more they understand, the better it is for everyone. Of course, that applies if they are mature enough.”
Talia nodded, smiling at Lux. “He’s right. I might not know much about human kids, or kids in general, but I know enough.” She said, before turning to Bowe.

where is nurse? Is nurse still in healing?"
She smiled tensely, and nodded. “Yeah.... she’ll be fine though. She just needs to rest a bit. I’ll tell you what though, if she’s still asleep by the time we get back we can do her hair with glitter as a prank.” Talia said, trying to get Bowe to cheer up.

Bowe's face lit up as Talia spoke up, both instances. She laughed at the mention of the prank. "Nurse is going to hate us for that..." She said in a playful yet honest tone. "Bowe thinks nurse has suffered enough - at least for now. Bowe wants to let the injured rest." She added and explained, genuinely believing that's what Hamele would probably do - let the injured heal, and hope for the best, ideally. Kokoro shook her head and intended to go and check on her, speaking of which - if she was able to. She may hate her, to an extent, but surely she's allowed to check on the injured ally?

She smiled tensely, and nodded. “Yeah.... she’ll be fine though. She just needs to rest a bit. I’ll tell you what though, if she’s still asleep by the time we get back we can do her hair with glitter as a prank.” Talia said, trying to get Bowe to cheer up.
Rewby and Kqidons laughed a little when Talia made the offer to Bowe. A good prank always cheer up a child, after all... With a idea, Kqidons grinned in her helmet, grabbed a handful of the slop, and turns her head to Bowe. “Hey, Bowe! CATCH!” She screamed as she threw her a glob of the scent-masking goop at the little child, in a attempt to make the scent-covering process fun for the kid.

Bowe heard and then saw, seeming startled and laughing, catching it and only to throw it back. "No, 'you' catch!" Bowe retorted, seeming to be cheering up already.

Bowe threw it right at Kqidons' facemask. Though she stood there for a second, she laughed a little, too, and proceeds to grab two more globs of the goop and threw them at Bowe.

Bowe managed to catch one of the now two blobs, but the other one hit her right on the head. "Ewww..." Bowe said in a disgusted tone but cracked a smile.

"Aw, what's the matter, kid? Afraid of a little goop?" Kqidons teased at the kid, laughing as she leaned on the barrel of goop. During all of this, Susan just stared at all of that with a judgemental look. However, the duo doesn't seem to notice this.

Bowe laughed. "Bowe doesn't like it if it'll all get stuck on her..." She said honestly, continuing to laugh and of course not noticing Susan's judgemental expression as this all went on.

Bowe laughed it off and caught it, throwing it back once again. Yep, it seems like she's occupied.

Bowe kept returning the globs as best she could, eventually finding herself overwhelmed and practically buried in them. She emerged, laughing it off, though the mess all over her and how unaware she was could be a lot... better.

Talia laughed at the two, and stood back. After a moment, right when Bowe was emerging from the sludge, a ball of the goop hit Kqidons in the face. Talia had thrown it, but she was trying to act casual and stifle a laugh.

//Sorry for the lack of reply’s. Been really busy recently! :/

//Nah, it's alright. Everyone's busy at something.

When Kqidons saw Talia throw the ball of goop onto her facemask, she proceed to grab three balls from the barrel and throw one at Talia, one at Bowe, and one at Lux, laughing all the way. Meanwhile, Susan sighs and shakes her head, a little exasperated but not stopping them at the moment.

Talia sputtered dramatically at Kqidons, the goop hitting her side. She picked up a massive hand full, and chunked it at Kqidons. After it hit, she pretended to dust off her hands and shrugged. “Oops.” She said, grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back