• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Fair enough.” Is all his faceplate says before taking a knife and carving a couple lines in the wall they can use later for when they come back.
Susan nods and, once he is done carving their location, leads Lux to one of the caverns in the three way. After a short while of speed walking...
”Lux and Susan are here?"
“I don’t know where they are. They could be halfway around the hive...”
They both heard these familiar voices echo in the cavern. Recognizing them, but still cautious, she signals Lux to follow her body pattens as she leans to the wall, tiptoeing towards the source.

Eventually, they reached to their allies without them even noticing. Susan leans towards the edge of the wall to take a peak of their friends just chatting for a bit. Seeing that they are not some trick, she signals to Lux that it’s clear to go and eases up. “How has the operation went?” The captain asked as she exits the shadows alongside Lux.

Talia swore she felt like she was being watched. She had a hand on her dagger just in case, but didn’t hear anything. Until, that is, their captain spoke up. At the question, she exchanged a glance with Rewby, and tried not to laugh. “It went great on our side.”

Bowe saw them appear and smiled. "It was lots of fun! Went really nicely, too!" She commented without another thought.

Bowe promptly approached Lux and Susan, vacantly happy to see both of them. "Yaay, now we're all here!" She said eagerly, holding her weapon proudly and obviously enjoying herself on such a violent mission. Granted, dealing with aliens is nothing Bowe isn't used to, but in this big of a scale, seeing how much she is enjoying this, no less still positive, is a little bewildering; if you don't count the guilt when she started slaying them, that is.

Bowe promptly approached Lux and Susan, vacantly happy to see both of them. "Yaay, now we're all here!" She said eagerly, holding her weapon proudly and obviously enjoying herself on such a violent mission.
Kqidons laughed at Bowe’s enthusiasm despite everything that has happened to her. Quite honestly, for such a young girl, she had look like she‘d seen everything and goes through with it with a wide smile.
Talia swore she felt like she was being watched. She had a hand on her dagger just in case, but didn’t hear anything. Until, that is, their captain spoke up. At the question, she exchanged a glance with Rewby, and tried not to laugh. “It went great on our side.”
Bowe saw them appear and smiled. "It was lots of fun! Went really nicely, too!" She commented without another thought.
Susan nods in acknowledgement of their progress. It seems as though their mission is almost complete. There is just one last thing to do... “Follow me. We need to get to the heart of the nest.”

"The heart? That's the important part, right? The 'very' important part that keeps things alive?" Bowe asked curiously.

Last edited:
Talia nodded, and put her hands on her neck. “Yeah, i think so.” She said to Bowe. She then looked to the Captain. “Is that right, Cap’n?”

"The heart? That's the important part, right? The 'very' important part that keeps things alive?" Bowe asked curiously.
“Indeed. Though, when I about the heart of the nest, I am referring... to its queen.” Susan pulls out her plasma rifle and cocks it, causing the weapon to rev up briefly. “Follow me.”

Bowe nodded and prepared her blade, turning its gear to make sure it was in fact working before turning it back, and as hoped, the blade made vicious revving sounds of its own. "OK! Let's go, let's go!" Bowe giggled eagerly, and when everyone set off, Bowe would naturally follow.

Talia didn’t pull out any weapons, remembering what happened to Rewby, but kept a hand on her knife. She smiled a bit, and nodded. “Yeah, let’s go.”

//ONITONITONIT!

Susan and the gang traverse through the final corridors of the hive until finally... they made it.

345618C1-0302-4ACE-AFE8-D867A9BF6541.jpegThe heart of the Formic hive...

Their Queen, bedridden within its throne room, constantly laying new eggs for its hive. With the Queen are her subjects and workers, crawling around the room and their queen in a fruitless attempt to preserve their home from the attack of the hidden intruders. Her fall is at hand. All that Susan and her crew needs to do is kill her and all of her remaining subjects, in order to finally end this nightmare.

Talia grabbed a dagger, and flipped it in her hand. “Well, we found her.” She said. She looked to the captain, and grinned. “Is the plan just to cause more chaos? Or is there a set idea?” She asked curiously.

Lux made sure his normal bullet rounds were loaded in, and got in a combat stance. “Either we go for her head, or her reproductive hole right there. That is my plan.” His face mask said.

“A set idea is necessary. The hive will be doing whatever it takes to protect their queen,” Susan explains quietly, as she and the group oversee the queen’s quarters. “Due to that, a direct assault will most likely lead to serious injuries upon ourselves.”

"So we sneak around her and lock her down from all sides, quickly and strong-like?" Bowe asked, just suggesting to the conversation at hand.

Ignoring Bowe's suggestion, she takes her time to ponder a strategy to instigate the fall of the Formic Queen... then, she got one. "I got several smoke bombs that will disorient the preception and vision of the Formics. I will fire upon the smoke bombs to distract them." She turns to Lux and hands him an explosive. "Once that is done, you, Lux, will sneak through the Formics and shove this highly potent explosive into the uterus of the Formic Queen." She explains to Lux quietly and quickly. "I will donate via a direct shot with my plasma rifle."

Lux takes the explosive, looking over it and nodding. “I can do it. Easy.” His mask says, and a 👍 goes over his face mask as he puts his gun away so he can hold the explosive in one hand and a knife in the other.

Talia pulled out her knives, and smirked. “Sounds good to me. I assume Bowe and I will be taking care of the drones?” She asked, raising in eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back