• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He looks at him, then takes all his items. Only the Shewdew is left. "I'll be merciful. Give me half of everything. Armor, weapons, and money. I respect your fighting abilities." He says, soaking up all the Shotgunner and other human's experience and items.

“And I yours, Concealed One.” The Shewdew said. “However, I would rather die than admit defeat!” He continues as he tries to create another crystal sword despite being too weak to continue fighting.

"I'll give you an honorable death. And I'll take your items off your body. Goodbye." He says and shoots him in the head, not caring that it was just an execution than an honorable one. He takes all their items and XP. He checks his new items and levels after leaving the crime scene behind.

//How the heck did I not get 'any' of these notifications?! Reading time...

//EDIT: OK, so from what I've read, they're in a virtual world... VR?

//Well then. I don't wanna intrude or anything - Kokoro's off doing her own thing, Hamele's still in her room, Bowe is probably eating by now... So yeah. Carry on I guess, but I hope to actually keep up next time...

//They'll probably be out of it in a while. Btw, Lux completed the vessel for Kokoro, and she should feel every inch of her body. And more Ghost Cloth has been made to cover her whole body.//

//Oh sweet. I guess we can do that as soon as you're done with this little VR game trip.

Talia had been watching basically the entire scenario go, as she recognized Lux and was laughing. Her. Ass off. She was wheezing. She almost jumped in to help Lux, but then he took care of it himself. She approached him, gesturing for Rewby to follow just as he shot the alien in the head.

Grinning like a mad man, she approached him and came up behind him. She held her armored arm out to block if her swing at her on instinct, like she was expecting.

“Hey there, ‘twinkle boy’. What’s up.” She emphasized Twinkle Boy, slightly making fun of the nickname. She might use that every now and then. She then realized Rewby never met Lix, so she probably didn’t know that the character that just freaking massacred a small guild was her friend.

Like Talia predicted, he turned around on instinct. But he didn’t swing. He put the gun right up to her chin. When he recognized her, he put the gun away. “Sorry. Didn’t recognize you for a second. Did you see everything?” He said, his voice less intimidating than with the bandits because he wanted it that way. It still isn’t his voice, but he likes it.

Talia didn’t even flinch with the gun at her chin. She grinned a little, and raised an eyebrow, but that was it.

“It’s alright. And yes, I did. So tell me, do you prefer Twinkle boy, or ‘the concealed one’. Because one is hilarious and I will be using it.” She was honestly surprised to hear that he had a voice instead of a writing pad. It was kind of cool, though. She didn’t change much about her appearance, much like Lux.

He blinks. “I’d prefer Lux. You can call me either. But I won’t respond to ‘Twinkle Boy’” he says. He finished organizing all of the loot that he got from those four players. Lots of basic weapons and armor. He leveled up a lot from getting three players’ worth of XP.

Talia grinned in humor, before turning to introduce Rewby.

“By the way, Lux, this is Rewby. She’s the roommate I had on the ship after the pirate attack...”

“Nice to meet you, Rewby. My name is Lux.” He says, and offers his hand to the ruby red Krystalline. He plans to give them some of his loot from the bandits after the introductions.

Rewby shook Lux’s hand. “Seriously, I know that you’re just defending yourself but... the way you turn the tables on those bandits... it’s almost pure sadism.” Rewby said honestly.

He shrugs. “See it however you want. I got their stuff, and they’re a pack of idiots. They underestimated me. Most people do. Do you want some of their stuff? I got a lot from them.” He says, changing the subject and offering some loot.

“Eh, I’ll take the bandit armor. I can always dye it pink.” Rewby said. “Oh, is that a shotgun you’re holding?”

Last edited:
“Yeah.” He gives her the armor, and the shotgun. “They must have raided other players before me. Anything else you might want? I’m keeping the rifles and knives, but you can have most anything else.”

Talia smiled. She was glad they were getting along. She referred to something Lux said, and confessed her arms.

“It’s seems most people underestimate everyone on this crew.” She said matter of factly.

Talia laughed a little, and looked at him.

“It’s a little odd to hear you actually speak. I’m so used to you writing.” She ran a hand through her hair, and then looked to a Rewby. “This hair too. And seeing Rewby again is a plus.” Talia honestly thought she wouldn’t see her again, since Susan had said no about the recruitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back