• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Oh, its fine. I probably should've looked where I was going!" Talia stopped, however, when she noticed it was a Krystalline. She gasped, and smiled widely. A nice Krystalline? Pretty much unheard of.....

"Rewby?" She asked incredulously, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, its fine. I probably should've looked where I was going!" Talia stopped, however, when she noticed it was a Krystalline. She gasped, and smiled widely. A nice Krystalline? Pretty much unheard of.....

"Rewby?" She asked incredulously, tilting her head to the side.
When the Krystalline heard Talia’s voice, she gasped in excitement. “Talia?!” She asked, barely containing her joy.

//Also, One-Sided Coin, just wanna make sure something: do you mean the VR hub or the Multiverse Mayhem Hub?

Talia squeled excitedly, and jumped up and down in excitement. She jumped on Rewby, basically tackling her.

"Oh my god! I can't belive it! This is amazing, what are the chances!" She bounced up and down, her hair going with her. She had edited it short, so short that it barely reached her chin, which wasn't her real length obviously. But it suite her well.

//Lmao, THAT would make things interesting//

//He thought of this, and coded himself to look perfectly legal, and not completely fake.//
//Tech-savvy.
Talia squeled excitedly, and jumped up and down in excitement. She jumped on Rewby, basically tackling her.

"Oh my god! I can't belive it! This is amazing, what are the chances!" She bounced up and down, her hair going with her. She had edited it short, so short that it barely reached her chin, which wasn't her real length obviously. But it suite her well.

//Lmao, THAT would make things interesting//
//DE ULTIMATE TWIST
“Woah, Talia! I know you’re excited but... personal space?” Rewby asked Talia respectfully.

Talia stepped back, putting her hands up apologeticly.

"Sorry! Sorry, its like my senses are dialed to 11 here. I'm not used to this." Her smile still never faltered, and she looked all around her in awe. It was seriously amazing.

“Nah, it’s okay, Talia! I just- I can’t believe that I got to meet you again!” Rewby said, excited. “Have you seen the graphics in this Beta game?! They’re freaking AMAZING!”

Last edited:
Lux spawns in using the illegal headset, he looks around, testing everything, He takes the looks of confusion from the other players to see that his armor/clothing hides him perfectly. He wanders the hub, wondering if he'll see Talia, or if she'll see him since he looks exactly like his self in real life.

One Human Beta-Tester, who was wearing bandit-esque armor, saw his concealing outfit and immediately takes interest. After stalking Lux for a bit, he comes out from the bushes and holds him both at knifepoint and gunpoint. “Alright, twinkle boy. Gimme all of your weapons and valuables in your inventory and nobody gets hurt!” The Human said to Lux.

Lux stops where he is, and slowly turns around. He holds his hands up, concealing the knife in his sleeve. He is happy that his skills in real life transferred over slightly. He ducks down suddenly and throws his knife into the player's gun wrist. He then does a flying knee into the player's chin, sending him to the ground. He takes the knife from the player, and steps on the gun, taking his own knife back. "Give my your items, and I'll let you keep your experience," He says with a modified voice that is nothing like his own. This one is very intimidating.

“A-A-Alright, Man! H-Here...” He said as he was removing stuff from his inventory. “Some gold coins... Some tradables... And some armor I stole. J-Just leave me be, crack head!” He continued as he removed what he considered as valuable in his Inventory. He was indeed intimidated at Lux.

"I changed my mind. ALL OF IT" He says, taking his knife, and putting it to the player's throat. He did not appreciate being called a crack head.

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!” He screamed. “Hey, What’s going on?!” One voice said. When Lux looked up, he saw a 3-Person group, two Human and one Shewdew, approaching to the sound of the screaming bandit.

"This idiot tried to mug me. He called me a crack head, so I'm taking his stuff." He says, not removing the knife from his neck. But he grabbed the gun the bandit had, and got ready for another fight.

“That ‘idiot’ is one of our clansmen!” The Human bandit yelled at Lux as he pulled out a blade. The other Human pulled out a shotgun while the Shewdew created swords from his black crystals. “Retreat from the shadows, concealed one, or face death.” The Shewdew warned Lux.

He stands up. He puts his hands up again and turns around. But he isn't done. He quickly turns around and throws his knife at the human with the shotgun. He then used the pistol to shoot the Shewdew in the legs. He looks to see what the other human does in reaction to his friends being incapacitated like it was nothing.

The remaining Human welding the blade charges at Lux. The Shewdew, while his legs were shot, did not admit defeat and so creates a portal below him and jumps out a new one behind Lux in a attempt to shrike him from behind.

Lux turns, hearing the portal open, and bends backward Matrix-style, (No copyright) and shoots the Shewdew in the chest and arms repeatedly. He then grabs the Shewdew's shot leg and throws him into the human charging him. He then fires his pistol into the human with the shotgun's head, killing him. He sees the original bandit try to escape, and shoots his knees. "I'll spare the rest of you if you give me everything. Or I'll kill you and get your XP as well." He says, feeling generous.

“S-Spare the rest of us? You bloody killed two of us!” The bandit sputtered in frustration. “J-Just leave me be, please! I already took more abuse than I should have.”

"More than you should have? You're lucky we aren't in real life, then you'll know my abuse." He shoots everyone who's alive's kneecaps again, and sets them all against a wall. "Last chance. Everything or NOTHING LEFT" He says, tired of waiting. He clinks his knives together to make a point, looking expectantly at them.

“Alright alright!” The bandit yelled. He then threw out everything that he had in him; weapons, more stolen armor, his bandit attire, EVERYTHING. “Alright, I gave you everything that I have. Happy?”

"Good. You can go." He says, and turns to the others that are still alive. "Give me your shit too." He says as he loots the dead bodies, gaining their experience and such.

“H-Ha! Jokes on you! I don’t have any cash on me! Good luck looting this dead man!” The man with the shotgun yelled as he quickly grabbed his shotgun and shot himself in the face, killing himself. “What an idiot...” The original bandit said as he gets up and limps away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back