• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia stared dumbfounded looking back and forth. She was panicking inside. Did she kill a kid? Or a teenager? That was always her rule; never kill children or mothers, no matter how horrible they were. She saw the man move to smack Lux, and stood up.

Lux had it handled, but Talia felt she should do something. “Stop! Your not going to change anything by attacking him!” She wasn’t sure who she was talking too. Both of them? One of them? She moved right next to them, and was going to move to help calm the man down.

Eventually, security did made it to the cafeteria, all armored up. They grabbed the crazed man from Lux and dragged him out of the cafeteria, still screaming and cursing in Lux’s name. Susan, wanting answers, grabbed Lux’s notepad from the table and gave it to him. “Fill me in on what happened.” She ordered.

"I've discovered that the new VR game, Multiverse Mayhem or something, Nintendo released has homicidal tendencies. Any non-human logged into the headset that dies in the game, somehow dies in real life. I killed a Shewdew in the game, and it turns out it was the Engineer's friend. He didn't take it well." He explains, taking a second to get everything down on the pad, and showing it to Susan.

Bowe and Hamele were still lurking around in the cafeteria at the moment, surprised that all of this just unfolded around them in such little time. Bowe hid under the nearest table while Hamele just groaned and went to see what the actual heck just happened. Something something VR, death something brain death. Oh. So, virtual death in that VR thing leads to real life death? Hamele gulped at the thought of it, remaining nearby and in deep thought, seemingly to herself. "And you're telling me you played that? Isn't it normal to maybe 'read any warnings' first?" She pitched in from the sidelines while Bowe remained hiding. Both of them probably have no involvement in this, but how were they supposed to know?

"I've discovered that the new VR game, Multiverse Mayhem or something, Nintendo released has homicidal tendencies. Any non-human logged into the headset that dies in the game, somehow dies in real life. I killed a Shewdew in the game, and it turns out it was the Engineer's friend. He didn't take it well." He explains, taking a second to get everything down on the pad, and showing it to Susan.
Susan’s eyebrows rose in fear when Lux mentioned non-Humans dying in the game. “Non-Humans...? Oh, dear, not them...” She said to herself before turning her back on Lux. “I’d rather deal with the Roborg than them...” She continued as she left the cafeteria.

Talia places her head in her hands, and sat down. She sighed, and closed her eyes. She looked up at them, and tilted her head in confusion when Susan said something about whoever ‘them’ was.

Lux doesn't respond. He feels a little concerned about the 'thousands of deaths' the Engineer talked about. He contributed to one of them. He doesn't feel that bad, though. Not the first time he's killed anyone. He's curious about this group that Susan implied.

Before Susan was out of sight from the cafeteria, she turns around again to see the patrons. “Lux, Talia, Bowe, Hamele. All of you follow me to the meeting room.” She ordered to them before leaving.

Talia narrowed her eyes slightly as her name was called, and she followed the captain where she led. She said nothing, but got a little lost in thought as she walked.

Hamele gulped and nodded. "R-Right. Bowe, come here." She said, going down to the table Bowe was hiding under and just picked her up and took her to the meeting room. Bowe looked surprisingly calm, minus shaking in previous fears from 'what the heck is going on all around me'.

Talia crosses her arms as she followed the captian, and leaned forward slightly.

“Forgive me if I’m being to bold, but what the heck was that. Who is ‘them’. ” She asked incredulously, narrowing her eyes.

“That I will explain when we get into the briefing room.” She responds to Talia. Then, she opens up a panel on her mechanical arm and presses on a button. “Sasha, Braxton, Kqidons, Ma’arz. You’re all needed. I need to brief you all about a dangerous terrorist group.” She informs before closing the panel on her arm.

Last edited:
Talia narrowed her eyes even further. Terrorists? She had dealt with terrorists before, but not in massive groups, and not in a scale of ‘in game death.’

Lux is highly interested in this group. He wonders how they managed to hack Nintendo's servers to kill non-humans. He thinks that he might have to go back into the game and hack its files to see if it's some sort of virus they planted.

Speaking of Viruses...where's Sasha? Or Braxton? They've been gone for quite some time and it seems like they were avoiding the rest of the crew perhaps?

Talia groaned and started tapping her foot.

“Where are those two? This is important!” She murmured under her breath, and really wanted to yell into the coms for them to get over here.

Nothing..they weren't there, like they just disappeared into thin air..are they hurt perhaps?

The group then made it to the meeting room, where they all took to their seats. “Please wait a moment while I get a flash drive.” She said as she opens a drawer on her side of the briefing table and search through it.

Lux does tinkers around in his cloak, and pulls out a wire to pass the time. He shapes and bends it around, forming a vague strawberry shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back