• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He flinched slightly at the contact, then remembers that others are near, and he stills himself. He takes the pad back, and nods at her. “No problem.” He writes on his pad, shows it to her, then looks to the sky to try to relax.

When he flinched, Talia pulled her hand back sharply. She forgot he didn’t like contact. He hadn’t told her, not directly, but body language said a lot. Crap, she thought, as she muttered a short sorry to Lux, before turning her attention back to the Captain.

He nods in accepting her apology and shook himself slightly to clear his head. He wonders how long the Captain and the dictatress were going to keep talking. Since he's bored, he takes assorted parts that, apart, make no sense. Give him a few seconds, and he's made a fully functioning, lethal crossbow. He takes it apart, and makes a brace, he then just makes a bunch of other assorted toys and weapons and such. He takes a few more pieces out, takes a small marble, and he's made a gun.

Talia stared at Lux like he had grown three more heads, her mouth slightly agape. She whispered several what’s under her breath.

He looks at her and disassembles the gun. He then makes a small gun-blade with one of his plasma knives. He tests it a little, swinging it around, and aiming the sights. He balances the tip of the blade on his finger. Perfectly balanced. He takes it apart again, and looks around again.

Bowe squeaked, enjoying the embrace. "That feels so comfy and squishy!" She said, obviously enjoying it and closing her eyes as it kept going. Hamele laughed. "Once a child, always a child... What a fickle beast..." She said silently, smiling. Of course, the planetary genocide thing was indeed true with Bowe, she had the story to prove it, though it was also partially wrong as it turns out she had of course missed a few people she hadn't seen before on said planet. But that's not important right now.
“A child who committed planetary genocide, that is...” Susan said to Hamele before turning to Wrauglo. “Supreme Leader of the Freakazoid, I’m afraid we must leave. If you would be so kind to put down Bowe, please.” “Oh, sure!” Wrauglo responded before putting Bowe back to the ground. “But, it is okay if I give her something to eat before you go?” Wrauglo immediately asked after. Susan rolled her eyes and sighs. “Make it to go and make it quick.” Susan said. Wrauglo then turns to the nearest Freakazoid guard and, in her own language, asked him to fetch her some meat bites, which the guard complied and enters the fortress.

Bowe was put down, and hears the mention of food and just lights up like 'oh heck yeah', unable to hold her eagerness to eat that food when it would show up. Hamele noticed and just scoffs a bit. "Yeah, fair warning, 'food' is her trigger." She remarked, seeming quite amused. Bowe giggled. "Hey, don't judge... Gotta try everything at least once..."

Talia raised an eyebrow at Bowe.

“Even those sugary deaths the pirates tried to feed us?” She questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly. Her hands were on her hips, but she was still looking at Lux’s inventions as if he was crazy. Who built fifteen different weapons that fast??

Bowe nodded. "Uh huh! I wanna try to get my teeth on as much as I can just to give it a taste! It's a bit of a challenge, but it's soo goood... Not all of it is good, but picture it as a taste test that sends me all the way around just by eating various foods!" Bowe explained, seeming adamant and confident with her explanation. Hamele smiled. "Well, I do suppose we all have our goals and dreams... And of all things, yours is about food, because of course it its..." Hamele shook her head in both amusement and 'why did I not see that coming'.

He writes down on his pad, “I think most of you will enjoy the food she is bringing us. I heard what she said to the guard, and I’ve had it before. No translation to English, but it’s good.” He writes, and shows the group what he thinks.

Eventually, the guard comes back holding a small, metallic sphere with a lid on top. The guard gave the sphere to the Supreme Leader and she gave it to Bowe. Wrauglo then opens the lid, releasing a small puff of steam, and reveals the meat bites; they were dark blue, meaning that the meat was throughly cooked, with little toothpicks poking through the individual bite-sized squares of meat. There was also a small pond of seasoned juices at the bottom of the sphere. “Little Bowe, say hello to my favorite break time meals: bite-sized Zorglin meat squares! Seasoned with the best spices in Yharim and cooked by the finest chefs in my fortress!” Wrauglo happily declares. “Wait, Zorglin animals are a thing?” Kqidons asked, curious. “Yes, Kqidons. Think of Zorglins like Cattle; they both produce milk and are a source of meat. The only difference is that Cattle are native to former Earth and Solaris and Zorglins are native in Yharim.” Susan explains. “The Zorglin’s milk is actually the main ingredient to my morning tea.”

“Well, if Zorglins are similar to cows, then why does the cafeteria not sell Zorglin meat.”

“To some Humans, Zorglin meat is a... acquired taste.”

Last edited:
“It packs a punch, Kqidons.” He writes on his pad, showing it to Kqidons. He walks over, grabs one, lifts his mask slightly, and quickly eats it before anyone sees any more of his face. He barely reacts to it, shrugging, and grabbing one, offering it to Talia.

She hesitantly takes the bite from Lux, and pops it into her mouth. Talia chews for a moment, before swallowing it.

“Hmm. It’s not that bad!” Talia exclaimed, smiling a little. The meat was pretty good, and even though it wasn’t her favorite thing, she liked it.

“Little Bowe, say hello to my favourite break time meals: bite-sized Zorglin meat squares! Seasoned with the best spices in Yharim and cooked by the finest chefs in my fortress!”
Bowe reached out to one and grabbed it before giving it a shot. "Mmmm... Not bad at all..." She reacts, licking her lips from the taste of it. Seems that's a thumbs up!

Lux takes the toothpick from Talia, wipes it off, as well as his own, and continues making little trinkets and gadgets with assorted parts and things. This suddenly gives him an idea. He grabs his pad, and writes "Wrauglo, do you have a room full of miscellaneous objects that most people would call junk? I'd like to take a look at it if it's available." he writes in Freakazoid and shows it to Wrauglo.

Talia stood right next to Lux, and leaned a bit closer to Waruglo.

“Be carful what you give him. He’s insane when it comes to crafting things.”

//no, but she figured Lux is asking for somthing. She’s an expert at reading expressions and or body language//

//Ah. My mistake. But Lux must be one of the harder ones to read. She may have seen his face once, but it doesn't help with a mask and cloak, does it?//

//Makes sense. But Lux is quite self-conscious about his real appearance and doesn't open up unless circumstances demand, or he trusts someone enough.//

Lux takes the toothpick from Talia, wipes it off, as well as his own, and continues making little trinkets and gadgets with assorted parts and things. This suddenly gives him an idea. He grabs his pad, and writes "Wrauglo, do you have a room full of miscellaneous objects that most people would call junk? I'd like to take a look at it if it's available." he writes in Freakazoid and shows it to Wrauglo.
“Miscellaneous is a fancy word, but to be honest, I never implemented a room full of various items,” Wrauglo responded. “However, I do have a weapons chamber. Will that work?” Susan taps Lux on his shoulder to get his attention. “Whatever you are planning here, Lux, now is not the time. We need to return to my fleet.” She said.

Lux looks between the two of them and relents. He quickly writes in Freakazoid, "Thank you for the offer, but as you heard, I must go. Thank you for your hospitality." He puts the pad away, takes apart the little toy in his hands, and puts everything away in his cloak. He looks to the Captain to say goodbye on behalf of the others.

“Oh, it was nothing! After all, a good leader always treats her people with respect!” Wrauglo said confidently. “I hope we can meet again, Susan!” Susan nods, making a light smirk. “I hope so, too. Tell the Congress of the Insurgency I said hi.” Susan asked. “Certainly!” Wrauglo responded. Kqidons quickly gets into Wrauglo’s view, unsheathes her blade gauntlets and makes an X-formation with her arms, a body language that is fundamentally the Freakazoid counterpart of the salute. Wrauglo does the same with her arm blades, though this effectively ruined the sleeves of her shirt.

When Susan’s crew enters their own respective shuttle, they see Ma’arz, who was revealed to be driving the shuttle, apparently hiding underneath the console inside the cockpit. “What are you doing, Ma’arz?” Kqidons asked, apparently scaring the Martian. “Gah! H-Has the Freakazoid left?” He asked. Kqidons looks out of the window in the shuttle and sees the Supreme Leader slithering back inside her fortress. “Yeah. Why?” Kqidons responds. Ma’arz comes out of hiding, relieved. “Ah, good...”

Kokoro was in said shuttle as well, though she seemed to be bored out of her mind - kind of just laying against a wall. Then she saw the others come in. "Oh, hey guys." She said calmly, not really having anything to say. Bowe just leapt right at her, trying to go for a hug. But because ghost logic - she crashes into the wall behind her instead and made herself dizzy. Hamele just laughs a bit and retrieves the dazed Bowe. "Does she always do that?" She asked Kokoro. Kokoro is just amused, rolling her eyes. "Frequently, yes. She seems to keep forgetting..." She said, looking to Bowe. "Why do I hear boss music..." She said in her dizziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back