• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Bold assumption, but I'm pretty sure there are aliens that follow the same structure." Hamele stated. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's actually 'most' of the aliens that are even known to exist."

Kalis ran his handdown the visor of his helmet “Well you see neten speech lacks a word to differentiate there is neten, and then there is human, nothing more nothing less, while there are slightly difference in vocalisation to indicate different humans, the words lack a English counterpart”

Talia shook her head slightly.

“Not necessarily. I mean, lots of other aliens have two legs. It could also be a mech. It doesn’t have to be human.”

She tilted her head to the side as she tried to get a better look at the prints.

"Better safe than sorry! But... Did we even 'get' anything from this? Bowe lost track..." Bowe asked, confused. Hamele shrugged. "Honestly? What 'could' we gain from this? Visual cues, hints, anything?" Hamele added, also confused. "I mean, if it counts, we at least know we're looking for some sort of life. Bare minimum."

He is itching to go out and look at the prints closer. "Are we capable of flying closer to the prints? We may differentiate between any known boot prints or otherwise." he writes and shows Susan.

“Perhaps I could do something similar to your suggestion.” Susan replies to Lux. “While I am talking to you, however, I inquire a question.”

“Why would you rather to conversant via text instead of simply talking?” Susan asked. “Do you suffer from something that prevents the use of your vocal cords or do you just prefer not to talk?”

"I am capable of talking. I just have a habit of not speaking. Part of where I came from discouraged noise." he writes. "Also, I do not like noise that is up close to me. My voice is no exception." He shows her the pad, then looks back at the prints.

Talia has looked at the paper while reading the page, and looked at Lux quizzically. She wondered where exactly he was from.

He dismisses her quizzical look, and just analyzes the prints, searching for possible markings of where a ship or shuttle could have landed as well.

//Sheesh, two days of inactivity? Looks like I need to do something about it.

Then, Susan suddenly receives a message from the computer that is in the cockpit. This catches Susan's attention and checks it out. "It seems that this message was sent from an unknown location. I'll read it." She said, proceeding to read whatever message she was given.

Bowe was surprised to hear this and sat up straight. "Huh? A message?" Bowe asked, curious. Hamele seemed suspicious. "But from an unknown source... This could be... sketchy...?" She thought aloud.

“Hmmm seems a little convenient but I don’t think it should be too much bother” the neten usually blank expression plastered on his helmet said it all even if he didn’t talk. He was suspicious

"It appears to be some sort of... distress signal?" Susan responds. "From... Aliema?!" Kqidons stares at Susan in confusion. "That Freakazoid? There's no way that signal could actually be sent from Aliema!" Kqidons protested.

"Where is it coming from? Are we able to find that out in any way?" Hamele said without hesitation, deadly serious. Bowe didn't say anything, just staying silent.

Talia's eyebrows shot up, he surprise evident.

"So, if someone captured her...… how is she getting a message out?"

Talia was a bit concerned. What one person would be able to do that?

"I don't know. But I do not want to pass this opportunity!" Susan responds, determined. "What?! Have you gone mad?! You can't-" Kqidons tries to say before being interrupted by Susan's driving. She activates the shuttle's FTL drive and flies to the location of the distress signal. "Everybody, hang on!" Susan warned.

Hamele yelped and held tightly onto her staff, trying to stay still. Bowe was just rolling around, having the time of her life. "Weeee~!" Bowe excitedly sounded. She has no idea what the heck is going on, but she's trying to make the best out of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back