• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Character Creation Thread)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
And GolemGuy, just so you know, I made Lux in a way that he studied the languages of basically all the sentient species, so if its alright with you, I'm going to have Lux be fluent and literate in Thugalekite.

So, I took a look at the video featuring his voice. While fitting, it actually makes me wonder if I should make voices as an optional addition to the Character sheet.

Behold! A replacement species for the Plantera! Tho they might be reintroduced when possible

Name: Hemipteras
Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
Flag: C4B799B9-661C-4D03-BEA3-091FFD007399.png
Appearance: The Hemipteras have varying types of appearances based on their occupation, though what they all have in common is their bug-like physiology, their tiptoe-like feet, solid eyes, and antennae.
Abilities: The Hemipteras share one huge mind
Government: Due to their hive-mind status, the Hemiptera confirmed that they do not have a central government, stating that their singular mind is government enough. Despite this, they do have a Hive Queen who serves as the leader who usually has the other Hemiptera carry out their orders.
Other Info: They are the ones who discovered a powerful compound that accelerates plant growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back