• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fate of the Obsidian Throne - Interest Check

tenor.gif

Sweet! I'm at work rn. But provided I don't have any posts to reply to I can work on my character sheet when I get home.

Viper Actual Viper Actual Actually that's a good question. Is this a High or Low fantasy setting? It's going to kind of determine how I proceed with my character as they're a Paladin/Templar of sorts.

Viper Actual Viper Actual Actually that's a good question. Is this a High or Low fantasy setting? It's going to kind of determine how I proceed with my character as they're a Paladin/Templar of sorts.
So is there any kind of magic in this world?
A bit of a low/dark fantasy mix. There is also magic, yes, but most of the advanced spells and such are restricted to mages and sorcerers.

I forgot to add that info to the initial lore post and will correct that ASAP.

Posted the barebones of my character. It's pretty late and I'm kinda tired, so I'll have to flesh out more stuff tomorrow.

I'm tired, but the basics of Wen are up and Im going to nAP

No rush but I would love to have at least another five characters ready before I set everything in motion.

Viper Actual Viper Actual Heyo, if I finish up Wren would you mind me making another character? Last one of course but equally just a bloke whose more hands on (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back