• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls Online (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• Interaction: Topless Topless Funnier President Funnier President Trystan1295 Trystan1295 Redworld23 Redworld23 @SirPrompto @TiltedTowers

Interesting proposition, O Nameless Blue Archer.” Nero simply retorted with a smug huff, realizing Childe’s Class and his similarities with a certain Nameless Servant. “But if you’re issuing a challenge, then…” She prepared to engage Childe again before both the Caster and Aigis spoke up in alarm.

Incoming!” In a glowing glare, Aigis summoned her Persona once more; the shield bearing summon manifesting in front of her Master and this Mr. Beast, shielding them from the force of a building toppling down; debris bouncing off of the mystical shield as she crossed her arms to defend herself; her black trenchcoat forced open by the force, the buttons flying off to reveal her synthetic, smooth white body from the the neck down; golden parts accommodating the joints by the legs and the lower torso.

The perpetrator then spoke with a warning, praising the Caster for rescuing her friend, the opposing Saber’s Master. After which came a warning, recognizing her True Name and uttering it for everyone to hear. Not to mention what world she came from. A troublesome adversary. Not to mention her Servant…Even from that far away being mostly docile, its strength is pretty much unparalleled. They are not prepared to face them. At all.

So this is what being f***ed feels like…” Sctinky gulped as he took a few steps back, turning to Aigis. “And she’s not even the Servant…!

Archer, we need to retreat.” Aigis spoke to Childe, who had no doubt survived the whole building falling shtick. “We appear to be outnumbered and outmatched. Attempting to provoke them any further will be detrimental to us.

Ugh, I messed up…” Kronii groaned as she clutched her head, the earlier events leaving her somewhat disoriented. Though Calli’s appearance led her to at least feeling a smidge safer as she extended her hand for her. “That’s the last time I’m listening to the red chick.” She commented, taking Calli’s hand with her own. Twitching a bit from the first degree burns she received.

Mr. Beast and Unknown Communist

“…Thank you?” Aaaand he had almost forgotten that he was dressed up as Mr. Beast. Who knew that people were dumb enough to think he was him.

And yet, there was little time to focus on that as the building nearby had suddenly collapsed from a servant attack- he though he could see his servant doing something funky, but it was hard to make out as the other Archer protected him and his allied midget.

And then shit began to hit the fan even more somehow.

“To reiterate: No shit, Sherlock.”

Well, this was awkward. And why, when he had attempted to contour a shield, had it come up in flowery petals with seven layers?

Well, not something that mattered at the moment.

“Agreed, Caster” There was no lie in his tone- Charisma had managed to override that falsehood and make him sound as if he truly believed that the servant he was referring to was a Caster. And it was a believable lie. Apart from throwing some grenades and shooting a bit, alongside her summons, it was possible to see how she might be a servant of “Sorcery”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Trystan1295 Trystan1295 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Topless Topless Redworld23 Redworld23
——————

“No worries, Master!” Laughing of Guras attempts to get on the motorcycle-chainsaw hybrid, he then blasted off, driving in a random direction….

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Ya decide where they go!)​

A NOTIFICATION HAS POPPED UP
Servant #21 HAS FADED AWAY

ViperKiller1337

"Shuffled Shrine? Alright, let's head there. I think this should be an easy walk from here." Christopher said and then he turned to Shylily and asked "Say, if you don't mind me asking, where's your Servant?" The Orcat looked around and then she said "My Servant prefers to watch over me from afar. I think she went invisible and will only make herself known when I'm in danger."

"So a very cautious one huh? Makes sense." Christopher said "Let's make a move on, shall we?" Once everyone has made their agreement, they would set out for Shuffled Shines, not knowing the possible dangers that they would encounter along the way. Too bad another notification has popped up, one that has filled them with a sense of dread.

(Posts before arriving at Shuffled Shrines: 1)

A NOTIFICATION HAS POPPED UP
Alter Ego BISECTED DJMaster27

Alter Ego CRUSHED Servant #27

NPC UPDATE

Saruei
has moved to Rave Cave.

Pyrocynical has moved to Synapse Station.

DD has arrived at Reality Falls

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Funnier President Funnier President Trystan1295 Trystan1295 @Venchi1986 @Crow @Gaius Danius Griinia Witherbrine26 Witherbrine26 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Redworld23 Redworld23 @R U S T @Flintstone Orihara Orihara

Lucy C
Crystal_Hashira15
Redworld23 Redworld23 Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Funnier President Funnier President Trystan1295 Trystan1295
Lucy was getting worried about Sakura right now. " Is there's something we can do?"
" It's up to her Master, I guess." Tengen replied. " Now's Cu is taking care of it. Problem solved!" he added.
Lucy noticed the notification...including about a "sensored name now reaching Reality falls. " I got a bad feeling about this..."

Mention: Topless Topless

Pyrrha.Nikos.600.3127911.png
The last thing she remembered was Cinder's arrow Pierced her heart before everything faded away.

In her last moments, she though about her friends and family, of thing never said, of regret carry, of how sad they were going to be. She didn't regret what she did.....but....but..!

Suddenly a voice call out of the darkness. "Would you like a wish?"....A wish? But was that impossible thing, a fairy tale...could it really....

" would you like a wish?" it rang again as i though,a wish. Wishes were inheritably selfish thing. i haven't done a selfish thing in my life. Every thing i done was because it expected of me..me the invincible girl...........i don't even know if i can be......

"Would you like a wish?" As it called one last time. I though of my friends. Yes, they be sad but they live on without me, i was sure they find a way to defeat cinder where i failed...but...thoughts of my time with them..all those precious memories... She didn't want to lose them...maybe just this once........"yes".

As i said those words a red light consume me. When it faded, i was in a forest in font of a stranger but strangely i understood everything. I was a servant summoned to fight in a death tournament for a wish and this man was my master....hundred of conflicting emotions ran through my mind but in the end, i only could say "servant lancer, please to meet you".

The man wore a relax smile but before he could response. The sky around us started turning red and a evil present full the area. It was similar... No stronger than Cinder..."Master! Got behind me". I materialized my weapon Miló and Akoùo and prepared myself for what i suspected was once again be a fight for my life......

Nyanners
Number 35
Topless Topless Redworld23 Redworld23
The cat girl master was still looking around for Snuffy and Ys,htola,a fellow master and fellow Final Fantasy servant to her own servant, Tidus.
" I just hope she's alright and won't get herself killed." She said.
"Nah,don't worry about her." Tidus,Final Fantady 10 protagonist and now Nyan's own Saber class servant told her.
"You're right. We should stay optimistic about all..."
The sky turned red. " Something's going on right now. There's somethingevil nearby,though I doubt it's Sin." Tidus replied.

IMG_0081.pngIMG_0101.png
Haruka Karibu & Calliope Mori
Mentions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 , Redworld23 Redworld23 , Funnier President Funnier President , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Everything happened in the blink of an eye. She had barely started screaming Sakura’s name when a blinding cloud of dust and debris engulfed Haruka’s field of vision. The next thing she knew, a familiar voice echoed throughout the battlefield… a deep, yet feminine voice she’d grown to admire for years.

In this specific instance, however, this voice, and the tone in which she was being addressed at filled her with unnatural dread. Not to mention, the person that voice belonged to referred to Haruka as “Wal-Mart Fauna”. It’s not like she hated Ceres Fauna, but if there were two things she hated more than anything, they were other people calling her anything other than a caribou, and being compared to other vtubers. A strange feeling of anger boiled up in the pit of Haruka’s gut, and her fists balled up. There were so many things she wanted to tell Calliope Mori, but her throat was so tightly shut she wasn’t sure if she could even get a single breath in.

Haruka watched in horror as Calli spat venomous words at pretty much everyone else in the room, then rushed to Kronii’s aid, leaving Sakura lying face-down on the ground in a pool of her own blood, her Noble Phantasm no longer attached to the right arm that had been severed at the shoulder. If Haruka’s avatar had food in its stomach, she’d have definitely blown chunks just looking at the scene. She did feel the rugged ground skinning her quivering knees as they met with a soft thud. Soon after, the palms of her hands followed, and it all started seeping in.

When Lucy’s Servant asked Calli if she was “on their side”, Haruka’s face shot back up to face them. Her eyes still wavered and tears still flowed from them, but she gathered strength, both mental and physical, from where she didn’t know she could have, just to do so… all because she wanted to know if she had made an enemy out of Calliope Mori.

Calli turned to the Hashira and smiled. “For now, you can say I am. I’m not gonna hurt any of you…”

She stopped herself mid-sentence and locked eyes with the grief-stricken Haruka before pursing her lips. “…More than I already have, at least. It’s tough love, Wal-Mart Fauna, but if I didn’t do anything to stop her, your Servant wouldn’t be breathing right now. If someone without magic like me was able to cut through her arm like melted butter, these two would have turned her into a ragdoll with a flick o’ the wrist.”

Calli raised an eyebrow when he heard the Archer refer to Aigis as a “Caster”, but she made no objections to call him out. Aigis’s main weapon was the massive arsenal of heavy machine gun-level weaponry strapped to her body, but it’d be remiss of her to ignore her ability to use magic through her Personas. “Well then,” she said. “I think I’ve overstayed my welcome. We should really get going.” She grabbed Kronii’s hand and bowed at everyone, telling them all “みなさん、今日もお疲れ様でした” (Good job today, everyone) before dragging her clock lady friend westward, in the direction of Reality Falls.

“Calliope!” Haruka called as the two dashed away. “I’ll make you proud, Dad! You won’t regret sparing my Servant’s life!”

As soon as she was out of earshot, Calli smiled weakly and muttered something under her breath. “I sure hope she pulls through with that comment. I’d hate to see that little cult kick the bucket.”

Letting out a soft sigh, she turned her attention to Kronii—more specifically, her Servant. “I’m going to ask you since my Servant is a Berserker under a pretty high rank of Mad Enhancement. That huge force that had spawned in The Joneses… is it still around? If that’s the case, maybe going North to Rave Cave would be the best idea. We’d want to stay as far away from… whatever that is… as we can.”

Haruka, on the other hand, watched as the Archer and the “Caster” retreated to the east. She wasn’t sure if they were headed north towards Coney Crossroads or south towards Shuffled Shrines, but right now she had more pressing matters to attend to, and they all involved stabilizing her Servant’s condition.

She knelt down next to her Servant, completely ignoring the fact that her shins and dress were getting soaked in her blood. “Sakura…” she muttered. She fished out a Medkit from her inventory with one hand and tried to snap Sakura back to consciousness by gently tapping the side of her head. She had no prior experience in first aid, so she most the panicking caribou could do was to bundle up as much of the bandages as she could into her free hand and press on the injured stump and apply pressure… as futile an attempt she knew it was for an injury that severe. “Hang in there, Sakura. You’ll get through this. Don’t leave me, Sakura.”

As cliche as it sounds, Haruka wasn’t reassuring Sakura; she was reassuring herself.

Thankfully, reassurance goes a long way when it co,mew to clearing the head. Haruka remembered something she noticed earlier. More specifically, when she had Sakura douse the fire that was engulfing Kronii, Sakura wasn’t the one that healed Kronii’s injuries. In fact, there was someone who was able to use some kind of magecraft that can heal injuries, and he was their best bet.

“Cu Chulainn!”

Haruka’s head snapped to face the Lancer in blue. Tears streamed down her swollen eyes as she addressed her ally with a choked-out, wavering tone, “You can use Rune Magecraft, right? Please, I beg you… seal her wound! She’s still gushing blood, no matter how hard I press… I don’t know if she’ll make it otherwise.”

Lucy C
Crystal_Hashira15
and
Snuffy
"Good to know!" Tengen replied to Calli." Nice knowing ya!" He added as the Master left.
Lucy, Tegen,Snuffy and Ys'htola noticed that Sakura was injured. "Ys'htola,you know any cure spells,right?" Snuffy asked. " I am. I can try to heal her," Ysh'tola replied. "Though Cu's speespeells might be able to finish the job."She attempts to use her Curaga spell on Sakura." I started to heal the wound, but the rest is up to you Cu."
While Ysh'tola heals Sakura. Tengen looked at his master. " That force coming from the Jogress. It's now in Reality falls." " Is it dangerous?" Lucy asked. " From what I can hear rignt now,it's the strength as an Upper Rank demon of the twelve Kitsuki,which means it might be out of our league."
" The best option is to move out before it reaches Titled Towers." Lucy replied. She turned to her allies. " After Sakura is healed,we need to move." "Something dangerous might be coming." Tengen added." It has the same strength as a Upper rank demon."
Redworld23 Redworld23 Trystan1295 Trystan1295 Funnier President Funnier President Topless Topless

Last edited:

Interaction: Trystan1295 Trystan1295 , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Untitled48_20230520093429.png
Sorcerer 124: *i watch as Callipo continued to talk to (or more accurately talk down) to Hakura.

Her attitude still ticked me off and when i saw hakura on the verge of tears, i had to stop myself from march over there and yelling at Callipo.

Still i was too far to hear what they were saying so i focus more on try to spot Callipo's Berserker, just in case.

Finally, Callipo say her goodbye and i sigh in relief as not having to deal with her and her rampaging berserker.

I was about to tell the other we should get going but hakura call out Cu. I wasn't sure why but as i look closer, i saw Sakura on the ground covered in her own blood and her arm slided off......i felt like i was going to puke, when did this happen!?

Then it click, The collapsing roof! I was so distracted by all the debris and Calliope entrance. I fall to notice that failed the she had cut off Sakura's arm.

I cursed myself for not paying attention and sworn the next time i meet Calliope, i letting Cu's Gàe bolg her servant no question ask...*......Cu!!!

Cu Chulainn: Got it! *Cu rush to Sakura and Hakura aid and examine the damage*......*whisper* that a nasty cut...hmmmm.

Sorcerer 124:*worry faces* (is she......?)

Cu Chulainn: i wouldn't worry too much, she a servant and we servants are tough. So long as her heart and brain aren't destroy, she lived.

Sorcerer 124: *sigh in relief* ......(but her arm.....can you....?)

Cu Chulainn: *smirk* leave it up to me *not waiting for confirmation, Cu went and grab the severed arm and gently realigned to back in place*

...ok, here goes nothing! *Cu cast a full power healing runes and the effect immediately tried healing the wound, first reattaching bone the muscles and finally skin.

By the end, all the remain was a thin scar around the arm that the cut took place* there! It no Avalon but she will be able to use that arm again when she wake up.

• ViperKiller1337

The moment that the group have arrived at their destination, they would first notice that the ground is covered in ice. It seemed that there must have been an altercation that may have escalated. Christopher put his foot onto the ice. "Slippery, too slippery. This may not be good if we continue on here on foot." He said. "This ice is giving off some small signature. It feels as if a divine being had done this." Lenneth said. "Divine being? Like some sort of god of ice or something?" Christopher asked. "Perhaps. There do exist Servants that may have divine lineage. If that were the case, then we might end ourselves be in for a difficult fight if possible." Lenneth answered.

"So what should we do? These shoes aren't made for slippery surfaces you know." Christopher asked once more. "I can fly, though you may have to hold on to me if you so desired." Lenneth said. Christopher turned to Kson and Shylily and asked "What do you think?"

Trystan1295 Trystan1295

Last edited:
Nyanners
Number 35
Nyan and Tidus just noticed the silver haired girl walkingin the area. She wears a white jumpsuit...and a leash? " Strange cosplay...either that or she has a fetish or something..." Nyan said.
" She is a Master?" " Maybe...Where is her servant?" Tidus replied." I can talk to her!" " Just be careful alright?" Nyan replied. Tidus went closer to the girl. " Hi,how are you doing?" Tidus asked cheerfuly. " Are you lost? Did you lose your servant? If you did,my Master and I can help you find him or her."

• IMG_0081.png
    Haruka Karibu
    Mentions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 , Redworld23 Redworld23 , Funnier President Funnier President , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Sakura held her throbbing head with her left hand, as her right hand was still recovering feeling. “Ugh… Where am I? I don’t…”

Haruka didn’t let her finish. She embraced her Servant tightly. She let out a blubbering “Sakura-chan…”, before bursting into an overly dramatic fit of crying. “I’m such an idiot! I should have protected you and you almost died because I messed up again! If not for me, Calli wouldn’t have…”

With what little strength Sakura held in her newly re-attached right arm, she reached around Haruka’s shoulder and gave her a pat on the back. “Don’t be silly, Haruka. It’s always been the other way around… Besides, I told you… Everything is gonna be alright.” Sakura had been fully healed thanks to Ys’htola’s healing magic and Cu Chulainn’s runes, but her stamina was only just beginning to regenerate. She had lost a good few gallons of blood, after all. Speaking of those two, she turned to them and bowed her head in reverence. “Cu Chulainn, Ys’htola… I’m really thankful for saving my—and by extension Haruka’s—lives. I Promise I’ll make sure to return the favor if anything happens to you.” She placed as much emphasis on the word “Promise” as she could as she said that, and then gave the two Servants the sweetest, most charismatic smile she could offer them in return.

(“Did you use a Card just now?”) asked Haruka through telepathy.

(“Tried to, but it didn’t get the full effect. Not sure if it’s my low stamina or the fact that I was summoned as a Servant, but I can’t manipulate fate so that this promise is guaranteed to work. I’m pretty sure it worked to some extent, so it’s probably boosting something if things go south again.”)

With shaky legs, Sakura stood up. It was only then that she noticed the state of Haruka’s clothes. She gasped. “Oh my gosh, i almost forgot! Give me a second so I could fix up both our clothes.”

“Huh?”

Sakura took Haruka’s hand in both of hers and began chanting the incantation for a spell. “Wipe the stench and stains of blood off our outfits, and restore both our appearances to their rightful glory! Repair!!”

A bright flash of light enveloped both Haruka and Sakura. Haruka let out a wail as she felt her clothes vanish right out of her skin for an instant, but the light covering them was so bright that it wasn’t like anyone around them could see them. What felt like a good minute and a half for Haruka and Sakura was the blink of an eye for everyone watching. Yeah, that’s how magical girl transformations work.

IMG_0102.jpegIMG_0104.jpeg

When the blinding light faded, Sakura and Haruka donned some brand new outfits. Haruka now wore her updated VShojo model without a speck of blood anywhere to be seen, and Sakura ditched the civilian schoolgirl outfit for her iconic feathered dress.

“Woah, look at you!” Haruka exclaimed. “You look beautiful, Sakura!”

“Looks like the system decided this was the new default skin for me,” said Sakura, looking herself up and down. “Unlike most magical girls, I don’t actually have a ‘default’ costume. My best friend Tomoyo designs me a different costume every time I go into battle… Since this particular outfit is the one I’m most commonly seen in when it comes to promotional stuff, it should be no surprise the schoolgirl outfit got discarded.”

Haruka placed her hands on her hips before turning to Sorcerer, Snuffy, and Lucy. Noticing all eyes were on her, her face went bright red. She was used to getting bombarded by attention when she was behind a camera, but it was totally different “in person”. “A-Anyway, Tengen has a point!” she exclaimed. “Looks like Calli and Kronii went east towards Coney Crossroads and Shuffled Shrines, and the Archer/Caster duo went west, back from where we came from—Reality Falls. There’s always the option of chasing either of these parties down, but assuming you’re all on the same boat as me and you’d want to dodge trouble, our only safe way is south, towards Rocky Reels. What do you think?”

Gawr Gura
Funnier President Funnier President
gura_oct2020_4.png

"We shall go wherever my friends are!"
Gura replied to Dante, as they sped off. Gura's reply didn't exactly give clear directions, but they were definitely proceeding north to Sleepy Sound.
-------------------
Destiny
Trystan1295 Trystan1295 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Destiny felt Ironmouse patting her back. She looked up to her and could see she too was crying. Destiny, no... her real name was Yukari. Yukari felt bad. This girl, she understood what was going on in her mind. Yukari felt more guilt from that.
After a moment of silence, Ironmouse calmed down, while Yukari was still upset.
She didn’t just need someone in her corner—she needed someone to look up to; a good influence to lead her back on the hopeful path…

…and as an influencer, Ironmouse knew it was her duty to answer the call.

“Yukari… I don’t usually say this to people, but I need you to know that life is worth living. You said you have a babysitter, so you must be still young—you should still have your entire life ahead of you! You were manipulated and abused, and right now, this place we’re in doesn’t look so bad in hindsight, but you have to hang in there. I knew there was a reason I ended up here, but I’m just finding out it wasn’t to kill Nux… I wholeheartedly believe fate sent me your way because fate needed you alive.
Yukari looked up to Ironmouse. Yukari's eyes still had tears, but they were slowly coming to a stop.
"Fate..." she repeated, which came out as a question.
That, and…”

Ironmouse coughed up some kind of liquid—whether it was phlegm or blood, she couldn’t tell—and it made a sizzling noise as it landed on the blazing hot ground at their feet.
Yukari saw Ironmouse cough up something, which hit the ground. She got up and tried to grab Ironmouse's shoulder. "Are you okay?!" She asked in concern.
Let’s just say fate also knew I wanted to play hero one last time. Oh, and while I’m on the topic, I wanted to reassure you with the most cliche quote I can think of.” As much as it hurt Ironmouse given what she just coughed up, she cleared her throat.

“You too can become a hero.”
"A hero?"
Yukari asked. She then looked down. "But how? I'm just a normal person.... I'm scared, and.... Can I really become one?" She asked, her mind full of doubts.​

Interaction: Trystan1295 Trystan1295 , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Cu Chulainn: *smirk and rustle sakura's hair* No problem kiddo but try not to go over board next time. You really give us queit the scare.
Untitled48_20230520093429.png
Sorcerer 124: *sigh* (well all well that end well. It really good that sakura ok.

Still, we are no closer to figure a way out of here and what with the red sky up above the reality fall?

.....so many question so little answers)

*i pull out a map and check where else to go but i was blinded by a blight coming from hakura and sakura direction.

Once the light fade, i turn to their direction and just stared.

Sakura was wearing a new magical girl costume(no really strange considering the genre) and Hakura.........look different somehow, still it was a nice look on her.

.......anyway she pointed we should go to Rocky Reels and i had not objections so i just shrug, still my eye linger on the red sky of Reality fall.... What going on over there?*

Interaction: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Topless Topless
Pyrrha Nikos: *i remain on guard trying to located the evil presents i sense earily.

Then i heard whistling nearby and tensed.

I turn to my master*.....please wait here, i wouldn't be long

*the man had a concern look on his face but nod.

Slowly i turn around and made my way to the source of the noise.

At the end, i saw a girl in a white jumpsuit circling a large tree and another servant approaching her.

I raise my guard up and access the situation but before i could do anything.

My eye locked on with her and my step back in horror.

Her eye seen to radiated a large amount of killer intent and also a deep sense of wrongness about them.

My instinct was scream at me to get away as fast as i can and as the other servant started talking to her.

I had the a dreadful feeling that thing are about to go very wrong, very fast*

Lucy Carlson
Crystal_Hashira15
Snuffy
"I am happy to help." Ys'htola replied to Sakura,bowing to her.
She listened to Haruka's suggestion to head to Rocky Reels,along with her master,Lucy and Tengen. " Yeah,let's go there." said Lucy. " We should leave now,before this demon catches to us." Tengen added.
-------
Nyanners
Number 35
Nyan watched as Tidus went closer to the mysterious girl.
" Tidus...I have a bad feeling about this...stay away from her.." Nyan said to her servant. Tidus stopped and backed away abit.

DD

DD stopped dead on her tracks once she had been approached by a blonde haired young man, who asked her a bunch of things before offering to find her Servant, not knowing that she herself is one. But as Tidus was about to walk away, DD swiftly grabbed him by the arm with a very creepy blank stare before transitioning into a deathly smile.

"...Are you Tidus? You are right? Ah, of course you are. My True Name Discernment said so. Why did you approached me like that? Do you have some sort of death wish? Oh wait no, you shouldn't have. That would be very silly. Ah, what am I saying? I should be polite to my would-be killers don't I? Or maybe would-be victims like I did to that one Master and his massive Servant? Those two didn't stood a chance even when I was clearly at a disadvantage. That Master did not even say anything when I cut him in half, so I took the liberty of smashing his body into paste with my barehands and made a snowman out of it. Well, it barely looked like one with the guts and blood and all. I was bored at the time, okie? Don't give me that look, it makes me feel hot. Or maybe cold? Ah, I am saying way too much. Or maybe too little. I don't know, and I don't care. We're you planning to kill me huh? Oh wait, no you don't. But we're you planning to get killed? Oh wait, you don't."

As DD chattered nonsense, she was slowly tightening her grip on Tidus' arm. If he were to look down, he would notice her hand glitch from time to time.

"Hey! Are you listening to me, onii-chan? You aren't? Baka! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! You're such an idiot, senpai! Hmph! ...I love you. No wait, I don't! What were you thinking?! It's not like I like you or anything you scatterbrained idiot! Augh! You're making me sick! I'm sorry if I were very harsh in you. Maybe I could treat you with something nice. Something that I can kill you with as I express my love for you. Yes, that's right. I'm going to kill you while we make love. That's what I'm going to do. What do you think, onii-chan~?"

DD had switched personalities in a rather rapid pace Tidus could probably barely process what she is trying to convey.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Redworld23 Redworld23

Nyanners
Number 35
Tidus was caught by surprise as the girl grabbed him by the arm. She was quite disturbing,one time claiming that she loves him,the other that she wants to kill him. He was scared.This girl was more dangerous then any evils he faced in the past...
" S...Sorry,but I already have someone in my life..." he replied sheeply. He had to escape right now. His master danger. He was in danger.
Tidus grabbed his sword...

Meanwhile, Nyan hid herself in a tree,watching powerlessly what was happening. She had to do something...or she could lose her servant for good. Fortunatly Tidus uses all his strength in attempt to break the disturbed servant's hold onto him and backed away.

Doom, Kisame and Elira traversed south until they heard yelling and struggle.

Doom silently motioned with his hand, alerting Kisame that they were going to hide behind a large rock for cover. They were about to enter a scene of battle and it wouldn't be smart to announce themselves. At that point Elira was piggyback on Kisame, holding her mouth to stay quiet. The scene before them was bizarre, to say the least.

A scant lady in a body tight suit was gripping what seemed to be a master player, blabbering some nonsense while she displayed some glitching phenomenon. She was definitely some anomaly, and possibly the cause of the glitching in the sky as well.

Doom nodded to Kisame, allowing him to choose the best possible course of action. Kisame nodded back. He weaved quick hand signs, then whispered, "Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu."

Over the next minute or so, the area was filled with a dense, foggy mist, making it almost impossible for anyone but Kisame to see more than a few inches in front of their eyes.

Kisame let Elira down from piggyback and pointed to Doom.

"Stay with him," Kisame whispered, "I'm going to do some recon." Elira nodded and huddled closely to Doom while the ninja activated spirit mode, turning completely invisible, and scouting ahead.

Unbeknownst to anyone, another invisible servant tracked the scene from a distance, grimacing in annoyance at the sudden appearance of the mist.

Topless Topless
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Redworld23 Redworld23

Interaction: Topless Topless , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 , Orihara Orihara .
Pyrrha Nikos: *i watch completely shock as the girl switch personality over and over again.

I thought back to when i compare her to Cinder and realized how wrong i was.

Cinder was evil,ruthless and cruel but that was not the main point, they were merely tools to serve her ambitious.

It was possible to reason with her so long as it serve her goal

....but this girl in comparison was more like a ticking time bomb, no goal beyond satisfy her blood lust,completely unstable and probably can't be reason with.

When she set her sight on some thing, she wouldn't stop until it was dead .......

before i could continued the line of thought, a mist sudden full the area.

My eyes widen as i sense the presence of another servant.

It was getting dangerous here, i need to leave but........as i watch the saber backing away from the girl, i wonder....should i just leave him?

It wasn't really my fight and if he die i be closer to getting my wish....of seeing my friends again....but then what?

How will i face my friends knowing i let someone die?......

Mind made up, I rush in front of the saber and put my shield up against the girl....."Stop! I would let you hurt him".

DD

DD fell silent when Tidus mentioned that he has already someone in his life. He could feel her grip loosening until he broke free from her grasps. DD looked up to him with a blank expression just as a mysterious mist surrounds the entire area. "I see. Tidus, top or bottom?" DD asked in a very sinister tone "Do you want me to make it quick for you or do you like it to be long and drawn out? I prefer to do the bottom, at the very least I could watch you crawl until you bleed out." She then stretched out her hand and said "Akashic Compendium." A prismatic book appeared in a glitch on her hand and DD opened it, turning the very few pages for something that she can use to fight Tidus.

While doing so, a redheaded girl appeared before DD in Tidus' defense, raising her shield at the Alter Ego. DD looked at her, having stopped what she was doing as she said "Pyrrha Nikos, It's so nice to meet you. But why coming to Tidus' side? I don't understand, but I do got the gist of what you're doing. Too bad this will mean that I'll have to kill you too. Aww~ but I don't want to kill you. How should I say this? You're just too damn hot is all. Hmm~" DD bit her lip as she began to have rather morbid thoughts surrounding Pyrrha. Whatever they are will not bode well to her.

Eventually, she found the one page with the appropriate Noble Phantasm. She got her hand into the book and then she pulled out a crystalline zweihandler. "Tidus, Pyrrha, you're dead to me. Please don't die as I swing this massive blade at you. But either way, I'll kill you regardless, even if you don't deserve it. Ah~<3 Get ready, because I'm coming!" DD would then go for the offensive. If she gets near, she'll swing down her sword onto Pyrry in an attempt to bisect her.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Redworld23 Redworld23 Orihara Orihara

Interaction: Topless Topless SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Orihara Orihara
Pyrrha.Nikos.600.2566389.png
Pyrrha Nikos: *My eyes widen as the mysterious girl spoke my name as if she knew me but how? Was it some can of skill?

My confusion turn to shock as she pull a huge Crystal sword and charge

. Briefly i wonder if she using a crystal sword because she knows about my semblance or was it just by chance?....

it didn't matter, if i don't do something fast, her sword will bisect me, no question ask but i wasn't confidence i could block it......so i took a page out Yang's book.

I pointed my spear downward and change it to it's gun form before firing.

The recoil send me flying upward and away from her attack.

After i landed behind her, i point my gun at her and fired.

I doubt it's do serious damage(if it even land) but i had to kept her attention on me and away from the Saber.

Nyanners
Number 35
" Thanks! I Appreciate the help!" Tidus said to Pyrrha. He noticed the mist surounding them. The work of an ally servant peharps?
Even though he wanted to help his fellow servant,engaging what he now knows is an enemy servant waa out of the question. He would get killed and his master would be endangered. For now,Tidus needed to find his master.
He tried to comunicate with her through psychic link.
" We should head to the Titled Towers. It's not safe here anymore." Nyan replied.
"Roger that!" Nyan and Tidus attempted to leave the area,using the mist cover to their advantage.

"Water Style: Water Shark Bomb Jutsu!"

Kisame spit a giant shark out of his mouth, which flew to the center of the battlefield and aimed to explode all over everyone involved in the fighting. The result would be a large gush of water sweeping everyone up into a frenzy and giving Kisame the high ground, since he himself could use Chakra to stand on top of the water's surface.

This of course also meant that he would come out of spirit mode, considering he'd already joined the fight at this point, but the cover of his hidden mist jutsu made that matter the least. What mattered to him was there was no need for holding back, and Kisame had no problem with that. Kisame continued to hand sign.

"Water Style: Multiple Water Clone Jutsu!"

A bunch of Kisame replicas rose up from the water, surrounding Tiidus, Pyrrha and DD.

"Bet'cha can't tell who's the real me!" they all said in unison. "Boy, this is gonna be fun! Time to play whack-a-mole!"

As if choreographed, a number of clones converged towards the other servants and prepared to attack.

Meanwhile, behind the rock where they were hiding, Doom and Elira held on tightly as water brushed past them, trying not to get swept up in it.

"Wow! Talk about making an entrance, am I right?"

"Reckless..."
the other invisible servant grumbled as she jumped to higher ground. "Let's see how this plays out."

Topless Topless
Redworld23 Redworld23
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Interaction: Topless Topless SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Orihara Orihara
Pyrrha.Nikos.600.2566389.png
Pyrrha Nikos: *As i continued firing at the strange girl, the corner of my eye spotted the retreating Saber.

While i would be lying if i said i wouldn't be grateful for extra assistant, i understand his need to retreat and kept his master safe.

In that case, i just need to cover his exist and withdraw myself should the opportunity present itself.

Unfortunately, that plan along with myself were quickly wash away when a enemy servant appeared and unleash a massive turret of water.

I try to resist but the current was too strong but (un)fortunately, Reality fall was basically a forest and i soon crash onto to tree which archor me from being swept away.

As i started to recovered, i heard the servant called out an attack and created clones of himself and some where heading to my direction.

I kept my spear in gun mode and fired at all approaching clones while thinking to myself how the situation has gone from bad to worst.*

DD

Pyrrha had managed to avoid the blow and went over DD as she began to fire shots to which she used Soul Calibur to block them. Unfortunately, Kisame jumped in by sending what appeared to be a shark made of water and exploded to flood the area. DD got caught in the current and then crashed into a tree. "Ara ara~ What the fuck was that asshole?!" DD got angry just as clones of Kisame rose from the water. "Hoshigaki Kisame, I should have known. Oh whatever, I could use some shark soup right about now. Or maybe not, the fins were tasteless anyway." She casually spoke as she has begun to swing her sword at the clones while fighting the strong current.

"TIDUS~~! Don't you run away from me now! I want to know what your screams sound like when I perform autopsy on you!" DD screamed as she continued to mow down the water clones, eventually escalating into nonsense chatter "Water, too much water. My favorite drink is water though. It tastes sweet when you're thirsty. Ah~ I think I want to take a sip first. Hold on a sec..." She stopped attacking as she dipped her head into the water and took a huge sip. She pulled her head off the water and said "Better, a little dirty but I don't mind. What was I doing? Oh yes, I'm in a middle of a life-or-death situation. Oh well, this is getting annoying already. I just need to find the real Kisame and finish this nonsense. Then I'll go after everyone else until I become their bitch." She continued the attack on the clones until she finds the real deal.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Redworld23 Redworld23 Orihara Orihara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back