• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls Online (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• 1683832234885.png
    Kent Winston
    Mentions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 , Redworld23 Redworld23

As soon as they stepped foot into Rocky Reels, a wave of dry, hot air buffeted Kent, Claude, and Mirror-chan. "Geez... how did it get so hot all of a sudden?" asked Kent. He brushed the side of his hand against his brow to wipe away the budding beads of sweat. He turned to his Servant and asked him, "Archer, how far until we reach Shuffled Shrines?"

"Couple minutes tops, assuming we don't run into any interference," he said. Claude pointed in the direction of an urban area far off into the distance. "We just have to keep going straight ahead, and—"

Claude was cut off by the deafening noise of some huge structure being demolished.

"What the!?" Kent exclaimed. His head swiveled to his left, where a massive cloud of dust and debris had been kicked up from the direction of Tilted Towers. "Is that a sandstorm or something?"

A mortified Claude shook his head. "There used to be a building over there."

Kent's jaw dropped. He took a step back and mumbled. Turning to his Servant, he asked Claude, "Shit... you think we should check that out instead?"

Claude rubbed his chin. "I'm not sure," he said. "On one hand, we have those beams of ice coming from Shuffled Shrines and the ominous dark lettering coming from The Joneses, but going north towards a potential enemy whose threat level we have no idea of sounds like a recipe for disaster. Maybe we should lay low for a little longer and assess our condition. I'm not the kind of Servant that can just rush headfirst into a battlefield, after all."

"Yeah, maybe you have a point," said Kent. "But I'm not sure if sitting around and waiting while actual people are out there murdering each other is the right idea." He also rubbed his chin, then turned his head so that it faced east. He wanted to consult the other member of his party. "What do you think, Mirror-chan?"

Mirror-chan was nowhere to be seen.

"Archer..." muttered Kent. In a barely-audible voice that sounded more like a whimper, he asked his Servant, "Where's Mirror-chan?"

"Miss Mirror?" asked Claude. "Come to think of it, I stopped sensing her presence shortly after the explosion just now."

"You don't think..."

Claude nodded. "Its language implied it was a familiar acting under the command of another Servant," he explained. "Its ability to manifest as a tangible being would depend on the prana of the Servant who made a pact with it. So, hypothetically speaking, if Miss Mirror's owner was no longer able to provide the energy necessary to keep Miss Mirror active, Miss Mirror would immediately return to its owner's side in Spirit Form. To us, however, it'd be like it vanished."

Kent's hands balled into tight fists. "So Mirror-chan's owner is dead?"

Claude shook his head. "Her death would have been reported in the HUD immediately after the explosion. I think she's in immediate danger, definitely, but I don't think she's dead."

"Then I'm sure you know where we're headed next."

"Hold on, Kent," said Claude. "This is way more likely to be a trap than anything else. Are you really willing to put your life on the line to save someone who probably won't reciprocate the way you want them to?"

Kent chuckled. "Saw right through me, didn't you?" he asked. "It's true, I'm taking this decision partially because I'm..." He blushed a red that matched his armor. "I've grown fond of Mirror-chan... but I also owe it a favor. It saved my life when Vox Akuma was gonna pump a cartridge in me, so I can't pass up a chance to help it out now that I can."

"Hm..."
    Claude smiled. "While I don’t exactly agree with your logic, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find your bravery and loyalty inspiring. You reminded me of a certain someone I know for a second there."

"Byleth?"

"No. Edelgard."

With renewed determination, the two changed direction and headed towards Tilted Towers. Little did they know, they'd be getting what they wanted sooner than they expected, as a group of Masters approached on the other end of the horizon...

Nyanners
Number 35
Topless Topless Redworld23 Redworld23 Orihara Orihara
Tidus was caught ofv guard as Kisame's water clone blocked the path. Who was this shark guy? Was he a Aeon or something? Or another servant? He's attacking him. " Listen,me and the red head are not the enemy here. This white haired woman is dangerous,out of our league!" Tidus told Kisame. Since the path was blocked,Tidus had no choice but to help in the fight. " Listen, our masters must have dreams ans purpose to acomplish. They won't be able to do it if they are killed. That demon over here is a danger to them. We must defeat her!"
--------
Lucy
Crystal_Hashira15
Trystan1295 Trystan1295
"It seems we have company." Tengen informed Lucy and the others. Lucy noticed a red armored figure along with what seemed to be a Fire Emblem character. She waved to them.

Interaction: Trystan1295 Trystan1295 , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 .
Untitled48_20230520093429.png
So we left Tilted tower for Rocky Reel but before we left, Cu told me he could sense a massive amount of mana radiating from Reality fall.

Which could only mean multi-servants were fighting there.''(are you sure?)" I asked form confirmation.

"Without a doubt, which suck. I mean there a huge battle going on over there and am missing it". Cu whine.

" Celts" i mumbled with a deadpan expression. Still we should get going before whatever is going on there spills over here.

As we made our way to Rocky Reel, only one thought enter my mind.

"(IT SO HOT!!!!)" I mean it, it was hotter and dryer than a desert and i was swearing bullets under my hood.

It was way too hot to be wearing a cloak, so i remove it until we get to somewhere cooler.
desktop-wallpaper-anime-girls-portrait-display-hinoaki5-brown-eyes-short-hair-brunette-the-ido...png
"(*sigh* much better) " i said in relief.

I look forward and notice two stranger heading our way."(Cu!, unknown Master/Servant pair heading our way, be on alarm) i warmed but as i turned to Cu, i notice he was staring at me with a smirk....

"(what?) I asked but he just chuckle and rustle my hair."sure thing Master,maybe those two might a good fight"Cu said a he got ready in battle position

"Celt" i mumbled again.

ViperKiller1337

"I can do that, but it would be very risking, especially with the possibility of engaging the enemy while I'm far away from my Master." Lenneth explained to Kson "I can only survey for a brief moment, after that, I'll retreat as I can." She turned to her Master and Christopher gave her a nod. Lenneth nodded back as she float off the ground and flew towards the center of the area where she'll notice some sort of dome covering the area. "A Bounded Field?" Lenneth thought upon noticing the dome.

Meanwhile, Shylily approached Christopher and asked "Do you think your Servant will be okay?" He turned to the Orcat and said to her "I wish I could but..." He turned away from her and continued "Something just doesn't rub me the right way. I don't know if it is just me though."

Trystan1295 Trystan1295 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"How the hell does that one know my name?" Kisame clone 1 asked Kisame clone 2 from behind two close adjacent trees near the battlefield.

"You mean the glitchy one? Hey wait a minute, it's my name too, dumbass!" (2)

"Dumbass? Hey you, if I'm the dumbass then you're still the dumbass too because you're me, dumbass!" (1)

"Would you stop talking so loud? We're supposed to be hiding..." (2)

Kisame clone 1 brought his voice down to a whisper; "No, we're supposed to be running! That thing is bad news!" (1)

"What, you chicken all of a sudden? We can take it! C'mon, quit blubbering!" (2)

"You wanna fight that thing? You really are crazy..." (1)

"You're crazy to NOT want to! We're clones!" (2)

Clone 1 laughed, alerting everyone to their position. Laughing alongside him, Clone 2 climbed onto the water's surface, grabbing Clone 1's cloak and tossed him like a stone in DD's direction, running after him with a devil-may-care manner. Clone 1 shook off his disbelief as soon as he realized the boss was right there in his trajectory! He had to act fast if he didn't want to die like a pawn (even though it was quite likely to be the case) "I won't go down without a fight!" Clone 1 declared as he flew towards DD. He started to spin in mid-air with his sword unsheathed like a "Ninja art: Sawblade Cannonball Jutsu!" He knew that wasn't a real jutsu but he felt good saying it. Meanwhile Clone 2 fed off Clone 1's energy and wanted to do something cool as a follow up attack. But what? With only a few seconds to think of something fitting for the situation, Clone 2 stuck to the basics. "Water style: Water shark bullet jutsu!"

Smaller versions of the Giant Water Shark Bomb materialized from the water and seemed to glide just above the surface, shooting out like torpedoes for DD right behind Clone 1. Clone 2 jumped onto the shark pile with his sword drawn, announcing his next attack: "Shark Pile Jutsu!!!" and swung with all his might!

The real Kisame meditated inside the leafy shelter of a tree, connected mentally to all of his clones currently in action. This was a type of surveillance he would use to figure out exactly what he was dealing with and get a read on his enemy's moves.

Other Kisame clones surrounded Tidus and Pyrrha with their swords drawn. "We aren't your friends, kid! If you wanna win the game you gotta kill us all - that is before we get to you first!" One clone gave the announcement that war had formally been waged and only the strongest team would make it out of there alive. After that, one clone jumped directly in front of Tidus and grinned widely. "Where do you think you're going, kid? Trying to run away?"

Laughing, the clone took a swing at Tidus while another clone stepped up to Pyrrha. "We're gonna take this nice and slow. We'll fight you one at a time, and even if you beat me, there's at least 4 or 5 more of me who wanna take a turn! So give it all you got, squirt!"

While Kisame took the forefront, Doom climbed a tree where it was safe from the rushing water below. Earlier in the scene, Elira laughed so hard at him for daring to tell her to stay close. She used the trees to run ahead, watching the Kisame clones in action. "WHOOOOOOAAAA! How did you do that! You're so coooooll!!" she yelled over the horizon. There were so many Kisames she didn't know which one to hug first.

One clone noticed she had recklessly entered the battle zone and jumped over to shadow her. "Looks like somebody couldn't stay cooped up with uncle master chief over there! Ready to hunt, Sparky?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! A pet name! That means we're married!"
The coked-up waifu jumped atop Kisame Clone's shoulders and pointed her AR forward. "Tally-Ho, Komori!" she bellowed as her mighty steed charged forth, transforming into a shark. He glided just above the water like a shark bullet while the wild child on his back sprayed bullets every which direction.

Doom took advantage of his hiding spot. If nobody found him, he would be the first to scope out any survivors of Kisame's onslaught and pick them off. That was the plan anyway, but it would soon be foiled by a mysterious bonus enemy!

A girl leaps out of a portal in the air and slam-kicks Doom in the chest piece, sending him out of his tree as he falls into the water. She really took him by surprise! He got swept up in the rushing water and struggled to stay above water as he looked for a way to stabilize. Grabbing the nearest branch, he looked around for his mystery assailant. But since he thought about it, he began to wonder if whoever targeted him happened to be Elira's servant. After all, he never remembered Elira having a servant from the beginning. How could he be so blind? It was obvious the girl was way smarter and kept her servant invisible until he was alone. That was just a theory, but at the moment it felt like a pretty strong one. He tried to pull himself up on the branch but the water was just too strong. He looked around. When would the enemy strike again? Where would it come from? He had to focus.

When the enemy materialized again, she appeared on top of the tree that Doom was dangling from a branch. The expression on her face looked like that of a person seeking revenge.

"Your friend killed my master!" she scolded. "I will show you no mercy, scum!"

Oh. It just hit him. There were consequences for letting that happen.

Doom raised his pump-action shotgun and pulled the trigger, no hesitation. Assassin vanished again, then a portal opened up in front of Doom which he was sent though by a kick in the back. From the other side he flew over the battle zone and fell through the sky, into another portal which propelled him into a tree, smacking him with such force that he felt like a crushed soda can. Still, his armor was tough enough to let him survive. He had to get help from the Kisame clones somehow. Fortunately he didn't have to say anything before two of them rushed to his aid and surrounded him.

Topless Topless Redworld23 Redworld23 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

DD

Two of the Kisame clones flew towards DD and the Alter Ego quickly blocked their swords with her own. Unfortunately for her, the mini water sharks had followed suit and managed to bite her sides. DD had let out a very inappropriate moan from the pain coming from the water sharks' teeth sinking into her glitchy flesh, her face flushed red with pleasure than discomfort. "How naughty of you~<3! You deserve to fucking die!" Her lewd mood quickly changed to anger "Akashic Compedium!" She yelled as the book appeared in her hand.

She swiftly changed the grip of her sword, one hand holding the entire blade as she skimmed through the pages until she founded what she needs. She sunk her hand into the page and pulled out something huge to smash the Kisame clones. "Fuck em up, Bedman!" DD yelled as she pulled out the mechanical bed itself and slammed it down hard onto the Kisame clones, all while sporting a menacing smile on her face.

Orihara Orihara

 CrystalHashira15
Curent Location: Rocky reels
"At least we're all safe here."Lucy replied. "There's something way out of our league back in Reality falls." Tengen added for her. He could hear it from where he was. " Hopefully this demon won't catch up to us."
--------
Reality falls.
This fight was too intense and this servant was too strong.
Tidus took thr opportinity to flee.
"meet me back at the Titled towers. We need to get out of here as fast as possible! His master told him by psychic link.
He ran as fast as he could,away from this monster.
He fought clone after clone before to leave.
" I'm sorry,but I have no choice. My master needs me. I need to make sure that she can still live to furfil our dreams. But standing in my way,you are being an obstacleto those. You are given this demon an opportinity to destroy me and my master. This is a fight I can't win,even though I'm usually optimistic."
He ran away from the battlefield. " I'm sorry...I leave everything up to you." Tidus said. " Do not let this monster run loose."

Last edited:

• Interaction: Topless Topless Funnier President Funnier President @TiltedTowers

Hearing Archer call her Caster, Aigis knew that he’s trying to bluff the opposing group into believing that she’s of a different class. While true, she can’t help but feel as though they’re smart enough to connect the dots soon enough. Especially with the Master that knows her True Name on their side. The pair would move eastward, wanting to avoid confrontation with whatever it spawned. Although it felt as though it moved away from their destination in but an instant. So going east may genuinely be good for them.

Picking up her Master from the ground and carrying him like a bag over her shoulder, Aigis led the retreat east, her leg thrusters bursting off flames as they practically flew out of Tilted Towers. It’s only up to Childe to follow suit.

--

Interaction: Trystan1295 Trystan1295

Unfortunately, yes.” Nero nodded as she dashed alongside Kronii and her supposed ally, Calliope; who had asked about the status of the strong Servant that had spawned. “Even moreso the fact that it seemed to have moved in an instant–I felt it reappearing in the direction we’re headed.

So we’re walking into a death trap then?” Kronii asked, seeing as Calli’s dragging her along.

Not if we change courses before crossing the bridge to Reality Falls. It's safer to move north, cutting through the river.” Nero chuckled a bit, looking towards the river to the north. "That is, if our destination is still the Caves."

Interaction: Topless Topless , SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 , Orihara Orihara
a427b576cdbb04a2f5ce970fdaa720ab.png
The situation had not improve in the slightest.

In mere moment, pyrrha found herself surrounded by Kisame's Clones.

If she did not do something fast she been overwhelmed.

"(Damn, they are just so many,how am suppose to beat.....! Wait! I remembered now, he called them water clone...if that the case)" formulating a plan, i turned, surprise as Tidus bolted and was chase by some of the clone.

"(This is it,now or never!)" Taking a page out of weiss books, i switch to ice-dust and aim....but not at the clone but at the water that now floored the area.
37d074a0145287d4a01452fcdf47a281.png
The effect was instant, the water froze over and any clone still one it was frozen solid.

Taking a moment to breath and look around. I spotted the strange girl summon a .....metal ball/robot ?.....

"(wait metal! This is my chance!)" This wasn't my style to use my semblance so bluntly but i couldn't miss this opportunity.

so i activated my semblance/NP (polarity). It allow me to control metal so i used it to send the robot flying back to the girl.

if she didn't dodge, it would smash into her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back