• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Rodney continued to beat the living tar out of Beldam until she spoke rudely of him. Not long, Marilyn got up and attempted to avenge her sister by summoning for a bolt of lightning down at Rodney, but then a shot was fired. Reid and Allison quickly crouched down with their heads covered. "Holy shit! Are we getting shot at?!" Reid asked in a panic. "No." Ruler replied "We got ourselves some backup."

On the other hand, Rodney took advantage of the distraction by swinging his rifle upward against Beldam's chin to knock her down and hopefully render her unconscious. He switched his sights to Marilyn, drew his pistol out and started firing shots. "Just surrender already and leave us the FUCK alone!" He yelled "Unless you're willing to cooperate with us, then tread lightly."

Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ZackStop ZackStop Funnier President Funnier President

Side: Rean

Held by strange SMORG creatures and staring at some kind of block woman. All Rean could do was wonder if this Grail War could get any stranger. However the fact they were attempting to force him to command Saber to fight for their cause was laughable. Even TEN Command Seals wouldn't be able to redirect that hulking brute from his goals. Saber's only goal was to kill everything that had a soul. If he had been summoned as a Berserker, even Rean would have been on his list. Luckily Rean got a Saber instead. Silently watching while this bespectacled woman did her damnedest to control his mind. Rean could feel her attempt to claw her way into his brain. Unfortunately all she would find was a literal MASS OF THOUGHTS. Some of them were Reans, others belonged to what seemed like entirely different people. A young womans dread, an old mans regret and even a childs misery. Nearly a dozen streams of consciousness filled this one head. Such a thing should be impossible given how much like himself Rean appeared despite the obvious malfestation.

"Just like a typical woman to expect you to bend over backwards just because she bat her eyelashes at you. Honestly you aren't ANYONE'S type, honey" remarked a smirking Rean with eerily glowing red eyes. Smiling until his teeth showed and sinking his fangs into a SMORG. Rean's skin began to ripple like water. Soon it twisted and gnarled like some kind of red vines. Breaking free of the constraints holding him. Rean's body changed entirely. What stood in the now boiling water was something inhuman. A figure with features more akin to a demon than a man. With alarming speed, the being devoured the SMORG whole. Grasping the woman who attempted to control him by her throat. Rean leapt onto the tarmac and looked back at Team Ruler. No doubt a saint could sense it. There was no longer anything human about the man known as Rean Austine. The Church Team watching on from their own familiars would be able to tell that he was closer to a Dead Apostle than a human being.

Such was the end result of Rean's attempt to save himself from degradation. Although his soul was strong enough to resist going feral after Soul Edge corrupted him. His mind and body were slowly falling apart. To save himself, he found the strongest Malfested in the city. Using The Devil Arcana, he forcibly merged them with himself. Now a chimera of minds, bodies and Soul Edge's power. Rean was only able to control himself through sheer willpower alone. Luckily this came with a few benefits. Some of the consciousnesses within him were able to be diverted to fall under the sway of this woman. Which left Rean free to transform and take hold of her.

"Fear not little miss... I just want to.... kiss you" uttered the demented looking Rean as his fangs closed in...
1667507021212.png

Orihara Orihara Topless Topless

Side: Saber

It mattered not what tricks they employed to try and defeat him. Saber was not so weak that a titan of metal commanded by two peasants was in any way a threat. Leaping onto his mighty steed and riding into battle. The blade of Soul Edge was dragged along the ground to build heat on the blade. Then when he was near the titan. Azure lightning struck his sword, further adding to the elemental charge. Leaping off of his horse and bringing his weapon down on the massive mount. All that mattered to Saber was cleaving open this metal monstrosity so he could get to the two inside of it. A Heroic Spirit and its Master would make fine additions to Soul Edge. However this attempt was thwarted when the robot suddenly gained an additional piece. Its transformation generated a burst of mana that pushed Saber back from his initial target of the robot to the area directly in front of it. As soon as Soul Edge pierced the ground. A torrent of lightning and fire burst up from it, leaving a crater. The fire and lightning infused shock-wave would spread throughout the immediate area. Bits of rubble shot through the air like bullets to pierce things in their surroundings. Clenching his clawed hand and staring at the more humanoid looking robot. Saber scraped his blade against the ground again to ignite it in pinkish-black flames. "Such power is meaningless against the might of this sword!" growled the Azure Knight as he prepared for battle.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Team Rider
"Clearly you haven't faced Team Dai Gurren before today! We never back down from a fight!" Kamina responded, The face of Gurren Lagann had spoken as Kamina said this.
"Shiori, you ready?"
"I never piloted one of these before..."
"It'll come naturally! Just follow my lead!"

Gurren Lagann pulled the sunglasses from the front off its chest and pointed one end of it at Saber. "We'll use everything in our power to beat you!" Gurren Lagann then stepped forward, bringing its sword down at a great speed that matched Saber's own combat speed. Their fight had begun.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Shiori's Mansion
The assassins enter, with no resistance. But like the outside, there seemed to be no one present. The machine one of the assassins entered did come to life, but it was hard to control do to an unfamiliar set up.
The important thing though wasn't the empty mansion or the abandoned Gurren type machine out front, but the fact that a swarm of enemies had made its way to the mansion, thanks to the Shadow Queen.

ZackStop ZackStop Orihara Orihara

But where were her servants and Kaze?

They were further away from the city, at a make shift camp that had surveillance equipment, with the Fire Fighter robot standing guard, along with several of Shiori's servants each carrying a ranged semi automatic weapon.​

As Kyria entered the old destroyed arcade, what she found was something she'd never have expected in a million years. The whole place was swarming with scientists in hazmat gear and draped with sterile white curtains. Military grade research equipment never before seen by the eyes of mundane civilians was set up and being used to gather readings on the magical energy surrounding the place.

"Hey, miss- you're not supposed to be here! This isn't a place for kids! Hey I'm talking to you!"

Ignoring the man's warnings, Kyrie and Vivi unzipped a curtain door and moved to the next room, where the real action was happening. Psychics sat in a circle around a single FBI agent who stood in the middle. They were channeling the dark aura that rose from the spot where Vivi was murdered.

"Now this is interesting. What business does a kid have being here? And in such a hurry? Where's the fire?" the agent asked, looking directly at Kyria.

Meanwhile, at the roadside by the woods, a series of gunshots to the arm followed by several more to the chest and face left Marilyn more than incapacitated... and with Beldam knocked out, she couldn't witness the death of her second sister. Marilyn was down for the count. But team Ruler wasn't out of the woods yet. Something similar happened to Marilyn's corpse upon biting the big one. A yellow aura swirled upward towards the sky, filling the surrounding air with crackling electricity. Its essence parted the clouds and dispersed throughout them, causing rain to start pouring over the city.

Up north, behind the trees and out of view, Nastasia was forced to withdraw into her own mind. Paralyzed by the sheer density of psychic chaos, she was rendered a mere vegetable in the hands of the transformed Rean.

"Oh hell no... Screw this shit.." the fake Rean's face contorted into a grimace before he turned around to escape. "I'm not gonna stick around to see what happens next... sorry boss lady, you're on your own!"

This "Rean" ran ahead, making his way back to team Ruler, yelling to alert them in Rean's voice.

"Guys! Guys we got a big problem here! Big problem! There's some kinda monster back there! I didn't get a good look at it but it tried to eat me back there! We gotta get the hell outta here, now! Fuck me! This shit got wayyy too real!"

Now, back at the stadium where the battle raged between Zero and the Queen, while X took some distance to watch Zero's back and look for a weak spot, Zero took a proactive approach and continued gunning for the Queen's host body. The Queen scolded as she swatted at the blasts, but a few still managed to slip through the cracks in her defenses and hit her host, but as long as she let none of them damage the brooch she wouldn't worry. She just had to protect the source of the crystal stars.

"I must say your efforts are commendable, little robot man, but if you haven't noticed I've been saving a very special move for a situation like this... if you can tell I'm starting to get a little desperate. Well done... you've proven yourself a more worthy foe than I first anticipated. But I think we're done here, for now..."

The queen grinned. Her Emerald Star had finished charging. She used this opportunity to activate its power in an attempt to get some distance from the arena and regain her composure.

"Consider yourself lucky to have seen me in my true form in all its glory! Too bad it won't do you any good in the long run.. NOW, EMERALD STAR! SLOW TIME!"

At her command, the star activated its clock out ability, bringing time to a snail's pace for all entities outside of the queen herself. She had to hurry and begin her shadow teleportation. Of course, she had to lower the near impermeable force guarding her Master as she dragged him into the shadows as well. It would take more effort to take him with her since he wasn't standing right next to her. But she had to make this move count. If she stayed in this battle any longer, she'd be too vulnerable. X and Zero already knew too much about her identity and weaknesses. She'd have to deal with them later, if only she could get away.

Of course, she knew full well her opponents could still perceive her and travel within the slowed time if even for the duration of the move. She had no other options. She was depending on the Emerald Star to last just long enough. Just enough...

It looked like Rodney had killed Marilyn, but not before some aura glowed within her and then it shot up and exploded. Then rain began pouring. "So I guess we won huh?" Reid asked. "Reid, you didn't do shit." Rodney said, much to his disappointment. "So what should we do with her?" Reid asked again pointing at the unconscious Beldam. "We take her in." Rodney answered which surprised Reid. "Dude, are you serious? What if she wakes up and attack us again?" Reid asked out of concern. "I can make sure she won't. All she has to do is to cooperate." Rodney assured much to Reid's worry.

"Roddy, you're as the same as nine years ago." He said and then he asked "Also, Caster? Is that the name of the person behind all of this?" Rodney glanced over to Ruler and Allison very briefly before he looked back at Reid and nodded. "So this is happening all over again. Why am I not surprised?" Reid said. "You're...not surprised?" Allison asked. "Allison, when I took a good look at you, I saw some marks on your hand. That's a Command Seal right? Which would make Sam..." He shifted his eyes over to Ruler to say "Your Servant. But what I want to know is; what is your True Name?"

"...I'm sorry, but I don't remember who I am. But what I can tell you is that my class is Ruler." Ruler solemnly spoke. "Ruler? So Allison is the Master of Ruler then. Kind of reminds me of the Ruler from the first Recreation Gem War from nine years ago." Reid said. "There was a Ruler from the first war? Who were they?" Allison asked. "I can't tell you exactly who are they, but I can tell you who the Master is." Reid said, piquing Allison's and Ruler's interest.

"Who is the Master?"

"You're both looking at him."

"..."

"..."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!"

It is from there that Allison and Ruler had made a major discovery; Reid Richards, high school math teacher from John the Baptist Academy, was the former Master of Ruler from the previous Recreation Gem War. "Aw geez, you don't have to be so shocked about that." Reid said, annoyed by the girls' sudden shock "Yes, I was the Master of my own Ruler. Well, technically the first Master to have a Servant of that class. I still fondly remember all the times we did during that war, and let me tell you, it was completely hell. You see-" Just then, "Rean" came up to the group to warn them about some monster...only for Rodney to shot a bullet on his head.

"What the hell man?!" Reid yelled. "That is not him." Rodney replied.

Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

• rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

--Kyria "Penny" Davids-Pennyworth--
    Interaction: Orihara Orihara @Topless(GM)​

Well, shoot…” Kyria gulped as she realized what exactly was happening; the Government itself had caught a whiff of what’s going on here at Faithful Hills. It would explain these hazmat suits poking around at Vivian’s body–it’s a legitimately scientific anomaly; it’s literally fucking magic!

That’s. . .” Kyria sighs, scratching the back of her head, conflicted whether or not she should even spill the beans on the Grail War and her plan on basically exposing everything herself on TV. Even so…“Well, my business is asking you to stop poking into this business. Seriously, it’s not good for everyone to know about all of this.” She says with a somewhat serious look on her face. “And here I thought a bad guy’s after Vivi’s body…” Every cell in Kyria’s body is telling her that she’s making a huge mistake, messing with what looks to be a Government operation looking into Magic and what not.

But then again, the integrity of the Mages is important, too. If the truth about Faithful Hills comes to light; the truth about her family history comes into light…Who knows how big of an impact this will have?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The look on the agent's face grew wide with curiosity at what Kyria said. It was like he'd hit the jackpot.

"Now, then, who's Vivi?" The man extended his hand to her before she could answer or react, inviting her to shake his hand.

"I'm agent Sculder, FBI. I came here as soon as I heard of the incredible discovery being made here. You see, I am the sole investigator of a section of paranormal studies in the FBI known as the H-Files. And now I know for sure you're involved in whatever this anomaly is!"

Sculder grinned, pointing at the source of the magical aura. "So you say this substance is emitting from a body? A corpse? And their name is Vivi? Who was this person? Or rather, what were they?"

Vivian cringed at the eagerness of this guy to know everything about her own dead body. "Eww... Kyrie, this guy is giving me the creeps... but, do you think he can help?"

Meanwhile, the queen's escape plan hit a snag when Zero grappled onto Ashton who was in the process of disappearing.

"What on Earth are you doing?!" the queen scolded as Zero attempted to pull Ashton out of the shadows, but was consequently pulled in the other direction and got sucked into the vortex with him!

"Curses!" The queen shouted. In the brief unguarded moment, she felt a piercing in her vessel's abdomen. She'd forgotten all about X, who was waiting for her to get distracted so he could shoot another one of his blade cannons.

So it was decided, she and Ashton would split up for the time being. She knew it would damn her temporarily but it was the only way to separate herself from Zero. And he wouldn't kill her poor defenseless master, would he?

... Would he?

The queen stopped thinking about it. All she could think about was getting to safety and finding time to heal. She wouldn't underestimate Berserker again.

Soon, Zero would find himself in the lobby area of a pizzeria. It seemed he and Ashton were teleported to a completely random spot in the city, as though they were a mere afterthought. The queen returned to her castle to lick her wounds and regroup.

Badly injured by the blade shot by X, she had a squad of minions prepare her a hot bath. They placed her in the tub where she would relax and call upon the Sapphire Star to restore her vitality. "Sweet... Feast... Sapphire Star, feed me... Give me strength..."

The star arose from her brooch and rained shimmering essence over her body, producing mana which it stored up from when the queen took Ashton's. All of the vital energy he'd given up was distributed to the Stars which were the queen's source of power. Slowly the healing would take place, and she would need to lay low until it was finished.

Funnier President Funnier President

Back at the battlefield where the fight between the Queen and the Megas took place, the wall of fire finally died down and retreated into the sigils which were drawn by the magikoopa elites. The crowd of minions stood around X who was the last remaining servant in the field.

"Uh..."

There was a pause. A Koopa broke the silence, proposing the next course of action.

"Sooo, are we gonna... capture him?"

The minions chattered and conversed among eachother, coming to the conclusion that it would indeed make sense to capture the servant.

"GET HIM!!" yelled a pokey minion, and the crowd of monsters started to bum rush and doggy pile on X!

"So, hey..." said Ashton to Zero, in his raspy, aged voice, while looking up at the menu, "Wanna get some pizza? Do you think they have anchovies? I hate anchovies... let's go for meat lovers... do you want any soda?"

With Beldam unconscious and Marilyn, Doopliss and Nastasia dead, it seemed Team Ruler was coming out on top.

Topless Topless Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Last edited:

• rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

–Kyria “Penny” Davids-Pennyworth–
    Interaction: Orihara Orihara Topless Topless
    OST:
    Wily Stage Select (Powered Up)

The Feds are interested in magic now?!” Kyria couldn’t help but exclaim in shock, hearing the name of the Agent in front of her. Although it seems that Sculder here is a bit of an outcast within the organization, being the sole investigator in his branch, Paranormal Studies. It’s not something you learn everyday; nor is learning about magic and being roped into what’s essentially a localized Civil War between Mages. Sculder seems genuinely interested with whatever’s happening in Faithful Hills as he immediately fired off questions regarding Vivian. “...Her name is Vivian, a minion of the Shadow Queen.” Kyria answered, “I’d love to tell you more about what she is and basically everything else that’s going on here in Faithful Hills, but it’s gonna cost ya.” With a glint in her eyes, she locked gazes with the Agent. “Like say, confidentiality, and maybe some broadcasting equipment? Maybe one of the two.” She began to haggle, teasing the Agent with information in exchange for some items.

You’ll never know how powerful information is in both games and real life.

With the two sister's taken care of on behalf of the two team's, 6 lowered his rifle with some uncertainty lingering. Uncertainty of the group in front of them would attack. He would be outnumbered if that was the case, but regardless he let himself off of the hood of their SUV and looked at them. That was when someone who goes by Rean appeared out of what felt like nowhere. The spartan nonchalantly watched him jog by spouting about a monster, before simply getting shot in the head. He shook his head. "This night is bizarre."

During that time, Zach managed to stay in the shadows as things were being dealt with, trying to keep a level head for his servant's sake. The things he was told still bothered him. Whatever spell had been put on him, the truth was conflicting with its hold on him, causing some kind of liberation for his thoughts. This however caused him great grief, but he stayed focused, approaching the group while remaining hidden.

His eyes, glazed around spotting the two men and two girls, one appearing older, and less modest. "What in the world...?" Zach thought to himself. "That must be a servant, no way any normal person would dress like that." He then looked back at Allison, who didn't look equipped for the situation at all, she even looked a little ill. Even though the battle seemed to have concluded, he wasn't sure if they were on his side, sharing the same feeling as his servant. And so, Zach remained in the shadows until further notice.

Topless Topless

Meanwhile, the Shadow Queen's forces had begun to move in on the Gonpander mansion, as well as Team Rider's. Many assassins fought off the forces with relative ease, but the sheer number of them left a certain form of challenge. Gaius with his mighty spear work blasted paper enemies through the air with lethal force, and lead the charge to eradicate all who came in contact with Gonpander forces. "Alright," Gaius uttered, placing his lance over his shoulder and behind he head, preparing for his next attack. "let's see how long you can last." With a flick of his arm, he spun his spear around to knock back even more enemies, slicing most in half with the tip of the blade. He was surrounded by the defeated minions smoke, giving him a monstrous appearance. His strength and skill were remarkable, the allies around him were truly surprised.

York, Zacharias's father, watched from a window as the battle took place, unconcerned seeing how Gaius' power had not diminished since the last time he saw him fight. He was more concerned about what to do with the girl, Ichi, and if she was worth keeping around at all. "Perhaps she could become another maid for our mansion." He turned and sat down on a nearby chair. "Then again, that could cause conflict with that boy's good morals. He's already formed a bond with her..." He looked down at his palm as he moved and flexed his fingers. Even from inside of her cell, Ichi could hear the faintest sounds of the battlefield outside of the mansion.

As the forces reached the scouting party of Assassins, they quickly took action. Taking to the shadows they quickly blended in with the environment, watching and waiting to see how their enemy operates. They took this time to as well place hidden cameras and microphones around the mansion as they went. This insured that they could monitor another one of Team Assassin's enemies with a less direct approach. These Assassins were not there for a fight, let alone a battle against an army of alien foes.

Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Rean devoured the soul of the bespectacled creature in front of him like it was the finest liqueur. There was no telling what eating something from a construct would do. Leaving the crater he made with a single leap. Rean noticed that the thing that had copied his appearance had taken a bullet to the cranium courtesy of their firearm toting friend. Leisurely wandering on over to the group whilst they loomed over an unconscious Beldam. The gnarled red form that marked Rean as a genuine monster disappeared in a flash of soul infused mana. Rejoining the others as if nothing was out of the ordinary. He had to give it to the group for recognizing that this fake Rean was in fact an imitation. There was just no way his utter loathing for Ruler could be hidden. Allison was a different story though. He honestly felt nothing for or against her existence. The only pair he could be counted on to openly despise would be Sister Claire and her Avenger. His feelings toward Ruler were on principle, whereas Sister Claire had earned his ire. Holding out his hand over the corpses of Doopliss and Marilyn. Rean absorbed he remnants of their souls directly in front of everyone. "Ruler I do have to ask. Why not expend a Command Seal on Caster? If my information isn't outdated. Your class should have at least two for the other Servants. You already used one on Saber. So why not issue a pair of orders that would direct Caster's efforts towards something less..... extra" posited the magus as he flicked the brim of his trilby.

Topless Topless

Steel met steel as sparks flew with each clash. Mecha Blade met Evil Sword in a series of interlocking metal that rang all throughout the area. Glass shattered from the shockwaves generated from their exchange of swords. Yet neither Servant seemed to gain ground on the other. A far more honorable Saber would commend Rider for managing to keep up with them. The Azure Knight was oddly quiet as he focused his all in each slash. Soul Edge was a weapon forged from countless bloodshed, innumerable battles. No matter how strong the mount or passionate the spirit of the mounted. All would be severed with the burning blade of Inferno. Gathering more dark fire across the sword with each clash. Saber's guttural growling could be mistaken for that of a beast with how ferociously he cut at the mecha. Unexpectedly, Team Ruler would be able to press the infernal swordsman if only for a moment. Such a thing was not lost on Saber who stabbed his weapon into the ground, emitting a wave of soul energy that pushed all the nearby objects into the air. Roaring with white-hot fury before grabbing a van with his demonic claw. Saber set the vehicle ablaze before lobbing it at the large metal man. Scraping Soul Edge against the ground to generate electricity on the glowing steel. Attacking Team Rider with a projectile slash from his electrified weapon. The Azure Knight began his assault on the pair within their mecha anew.

Team Rider

Gurren Lagann brought its free hand up and two drills extended from its wrist as it punched the vehicle. The vehicle exploded as Gurren Lagann once again fought Saber with its Boomerang. Sparks flew but Saber was slowly getting stronger, and Gurren Lagann stumbled back as he attacked, knocking the giant robot down.
"Aaaah!" Shiori screamed. This was getting overwhelming. "I think we might lose this!"
"No way!" Kamina replied. "We won't lose! Not as long as we still have each other!"
The spiral meter filled again, as Gurren Lagann flipped back and slid back into a building. The large structure stopped it from falling over.
"But how? This guy won't let up!" Shiori asked.
"Well.... can't you use your ice powers to enhance Gurren Lagann?"
Shiori doubted that she could. "I feel it may be impossible!"
"Nothing is impossible! If you aim to the stars, nothing can stand in your way! Gurren Lagann responded to you when you activated it, and I believe you can do it!"
"You.... think I can?"
"Of course! Just believe in the me who believes in you!"

(Ost: Sorario Days)
Shiori closed her eyes and inhaled, before opening them. She concentrated her mana into the controls. The spiral increased and crystallized as the drills on Gurren Lagann had turned into spikes of ice. Its color scheme also changed from red to blue.
Shiori looked ahead as Gurren Lagann had a visor of Ice appear, covering its eyes as she spoke.
"Lets do this, Kamina!"
"Now we're talking!"

Gurren Lagann made two drills appear in its hands before they were brought together and combined to form a large sword. The sword had a drill point that was inside of the blade part of the weapon, as ice coated the weapon.
"Take this!"
Shiori yelled as Gurren Lagann leaped into the air and brought the blade down on Saber, the impact creating a large crater of ice from the impact.

Special Attack: Crystal Cutter

Lancer, Archer, and Nick

----------------------------

The young Master in control of two servants was simply sitting criss-cross on the floor, letting his mana regenerate. After entering the house and seeing the suspiciously open door, he knew not to investigate. He had read enough horror books to know what happened next. Hopefully, if there really was someone lying in wait, they would think he had left. Or just come out and rip him to bloody shreds. Maybe not the later. Suddenly inhaling sharply, Nick could feel his Mana begin to drop again. It did so rapidly for a few seconds, before stopping, but that was enough for him to almost pass out.

Archer, what happened? Are you O.K???

---------------------------

The Maverick Hunter blinked in surprise as Zero, Caster, and her Master seemed to have vanished. Some kind of teleportation? Regardless, it looked as his strike had done significant damage to the woman... but his main priority right now would have to be the large swarm of monster that had surrounded him. For a brief moment, nobody moved before a singular one of these creatures asked if they would begin fighting again.

"I'm sure that we can ta- No, capturing me would be a bad course of ac- Of course. You won't even listen to what I have to say." Even if these creatures had a mouth, they seemed to lack ears. The sheer amount of them however, made up for that lack of brainpower. He really only had one option here.. to use the Giga Attack.

He didn't have the time to use it however, as the horde was upon him in a flash. Firing his buster was doing little good, as he was soon to be overwhelmed..!

Until the Golem came to his aid. Throwing off those that had clambered on him, X had the time to fire off the Giga Attack. Aiming his Buster upward, he fired..

And a horde of those energy spears would rain down, ricocheting up and down as they stabbed through the army around Archer and Celene, ripping those paper enemies to shreds. Falling down to one knee, X huffed as the Falcon armor deactivated, leaving him with his normal armor. While he wasn't sure if the Giga Attack would be able to vanquish the army left behind by Caster, it would at least buy him and the Golem some time. Then, his Master came in through the mental connection the two shared.

I'm alright Master, no need to worry. I just managed to reunite with an old friend to take down Caster... but I'm not sure where he was sent. Caster has escaped for now, and I am dealing with the remnants of her army. Are you alright?

I'm f-fine. Just, please come to the mansion nearby when you've finished. I-I think someone's here with me.

Understood.

Having confirmed his Master was alright, Archer powered up his Buster before checking to see if any monsters remained.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara

--------------------------

As Rodney shot the Rean look-alike, A blond servant that appeared to be a high-schooler seemed to step out of thin air- or rather, exist spirit mode. Ruler would remember him as Lancer, but Reid might be able to recall his face from Baptist Academy...

Nodding politely to everyone, he said a simple "Hey" before looking at Ruler.

"Sorry about showing up out of nowhere, but I have a question." Breathing in, he continued. "According to the rules of the war, once a servant dies, they stay dead and their energy is used to power the Gems' summoning, correct? In the rules of the war, the summoning of a servant with the same class as the fallen servant should be impossible, from what I understand... But this is something that happened infront of my two eyes."

Lancer didn't have anything against Archer- it was just that it should've been impossible for him to have been summoned, and he wanted to know how it happened. Hopefully, it wasn't something terrible....

Topless Topless ZackStop ZackStop

When the actual Rean appeared, the group did not noticed prior that he had assumed a monstrous form. "Never really thought about that one." Ruler answered to his question "All was I hoping that casting only one on her would do just that. Never thought of the possibility of her Master countering it with his own. I really need to fix this mess, otherwise the whole world will know the existence of Servants, Mages and the like. More than ever, I am willing to unleash my strongest Noble Phantasm on her, even if it costs me." She lamented just as Lancer made a surprising appearance out of nowhere.

"John? Since when did you come here?" Reid asked. "You know this kid?" Rodney asked. "He's a student of mine, one of the best if I could recall, though I'm not his advisor." Reid answered and then Rodney raised a brow. "You sure he ain't a Servant?" Rodney questioned once more. What followed was a brief moment of silence. "...You're not a Servant, aren't you? I swear that if you are, I would be impressed nobody has ever found you out." Reid asked to Jason.

"A Master managed to summon another Servant of a fallen Class? Then that could be one thing; someone has violated the rules of the war. Do you know who that Master is? I would wish to seek him out once we are done with this mess. Until then..." Ruler went away from the group and yelled "SOLAR BARQUE!!!" The boat that brought the light of night and day appeared in a flash, surprising Reid. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed "Is that your Noble Phantasm?" Ruler turned to him and answered "Actually, I had to borrow this one. Now come, Caster should be in her castle as we speak. Once we arrive, prepare for battle. There is no telling what her magic can do save for those who have already encountered her."

"But what about her?" Allison asked, pointing to the unconscious Beldam. "We'll take her as hostage. If Caster truly cared for her, then we can bargain her to shut the spell off. If not, hmm... We'll think of a way. But for now, let us be off." Ruler answered and once everyone got on board, with Rodney picking up Beldam and, for some reason, Reid tried to drag the capsule but to no avail, instead leaving it, the boat took off straight for Caster's castle.

Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Funnier President Funnier President

Last edited:
unknown.png

–{[Beatrice Pennyworth]}–
Brilliance of The Waning Moon
HP:???
MP:???
Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President
OST:
Rin: Remembrance ~ Shoukan
unknown.png

It is foolish to wander inside a Mage’s home alone, young one.” Spoke a woman from atop the flight of stairs in the lobby after Nick entered the manor proper, not bothering to investigate any other rooms. The woman appears to be the same age as Nick, but she bears skin so pale and hair white as snow, tied and adorned like demonic horns. Lavender eyes seem to glow brilliantly in contrast to dim lightning. She is clad in a majestic militaristic red dress. Armored from head to toe underneath the grand red cape and frills, holding what seems to be a wand with a vein of crystals on the top, shaped similarly to a Dragon’s Fin. Her glare shot straight at Nick, sitting on the floor–exhausted. “State your business for crossing into my manor, lest you wish to greeted with force up close.” She threatened as she began to make her way down the stairs, everything around her seemed to glisten in the moonlight, pebble sized gemstones glowing and floating idly by without the woman lifting a finger.

"Broadcasting equipment? What for?" Sculder furrowed his eyebrows inquisitively. "I mean it's not a problem. But, why? Who the hell is the Shadow Queen?"

It seemed that the more answers he got, the more questions he had. But he knew he'd get to the bottom of it, even if it came with the help of an unlikely source. In fact, he felt that unlikely sources were the most likely path to getting to the bottom of things. If there was a thing to get to the bottom of, he was sure it would be something this girl knew about. And why, well, he would get to the bottom of that too.

"This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with aliens, would it?" he asked bluntly.

Meanwhile, the old man sitting before Zero blinked slowly, then shifted as he met the servant's eyes. "Ashton."

His eyes narrowed, sunken in deep dark pits encircled with tired bags underneath. "I know who you are, too. An enemy of the queen." He sighed, folding his hands as he waited for his pizza. "Still, I'm too weak to take you on by myself. So let's kick back and have some pizza, Berserker. You wouldn't kill a defenseless old geezer, now would you?"

Funnier President Funnier President

Back at the battlefield where X and Celene fought off the paper horde, the Lakitu that were filming the battle floated overhead. They recorded the battle until the enemies that remained decided to retreat, leaving the duo to go free. The Lakitu remained, watching them as the Queen watched through her crystal ball which floated over her bath tub alongside other Lakitu that filmed her bathing.

Topless Topless Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Team Ruler may or may not have already noticed as well that a team of Lakitu had caught up to follow them as they approached the castle by water, allowing the queen to watch them as she healed and bided her time.

"How did they already find me? It isn't ideal, but I will attack when they get closer. Until then..." She turned and posed at the camera, Broadcasting her queenly bath over the main TV stations. "I'm going to kill some time for all my lovely fans~ this is how a queen relaxes after such an exhausting battle! Wasn't I awesome? Of course I was! Now turn the camera a little, won't you dear?"

The Lakitu nodded, turning to view a monstrous sight that the queen had prepared for the approaching Team Ruler.

"I've got a little surprise for those twerps if they think reaching my castle will be easy."

A deformed monstrosity growled a it slithered in the darkness, crawling under the door to the cellar of the castle. The camera turned back to the queen.

"Oooh! Wasn't that a lovely sneak peek? Those chumps will never know what hit them. They'll have to fight that thing before they even get a chance to see me! Now, keep the camera on me. I want the people to see my cute side~" ;P

As the boat moved ever closer to land, the waters underneath would suddenly darken...

ZackStop ZackStop

Elsewhere, as Gaius gave his stunning display of muscular prowess, all seemed well. It would appear he had won the day and cleared all of his opponents, before a single razor sharp rubee gem shot at him from out of the blue, aiming to pierce one of his arms!

Gaius was spinning wildly with his weapon, kicking up dust and smoke from his fallen foes before smacking it down, clearly the air. He places his lance back on his shoulder and began looking around for the next wave of enemies, when his sharp senses picked up on a swishing sound closing in. "What the-" With a swift TING Gaius' lance was used to strike a projectile out of the air. A bead of sweat ran down his cheek as the gem nearly hit him by surprise. He watched as the crimson shine fell to the ground beside him, and he imagined it would have made for a grewsome gash. "That was close, if that hit me, no telling what it would do to my arm..."

Once he knew he was safe from the attack, he looked to find where it came from and pointed towards the culprit with the end of his blade. "Going for the leader? Well, come on over, I won't bite!" Gaius was nervous from that sneak attack deep down, but he still remained confident, as he continued to goad the mystery assailant with a hand gesture or two. All the while, York found himself in his study even now as battle commences.

Orihara Orihara

"Let's see what my scouts have dug up." He said as he pulled up a live feed and images taken of their findings. He clicked through them on his small laptop resting on his desk until he stumbled upon something that peeked his interest. What looked to be a set of images showing the robot just outside of the manner. Even some interior images were taken, and was also seen on the live feed, as one of the assassins was currently hiding out in the machine.

It was at this point that the assassin began to try familiarizing himself with the controls. It surely wasn't a typical design, pretty foreign, but the two handles on the sides seemed simple enough to operate. Finding out what it operated however was another challenge, and now did not seem like a good time for experimentation to the lone assassin. None the less, he gripped onto the two on either side of him and began to try to controls, managing to get the mech moving. The curiosity just could not wait.

While all this is going on, there was Team Assassin who has been left alone on the street, while the others left without as much as a thank you. But 6 needed no thanks. After all, they may be inclined to kill each other if they ever meet again.

B312 took his time walking over to the dead ghost and unconscious one laying on the pavement. Zach also walked out at this time to see his servant looking down at the two. "So now what? Should we follow them?" Zach asked and got a delayed reply. 6 looked up at where the castle could faintly be seen in the distance. "Well, as populated as the city is with those things, that castle is heavily guarded." He said with a relaxed pointer finger in it's direction. He stepped away from the sisters and over to the SUV. "That group went on ahead without giving that much thought, I say we go around while they act as a diversion." Zach agreed with the plan and followed him to the SUV. Then again, he had a bit of worry for Team Ruler's safety, the humans at least. Especially the girl who was clearly not cut out for this. "A battlefield isn't a place for the uninitiated..." He thought to himself in passing, as he walked with his hands on the ready for his weapons.

"Well I'd best be on my way now, the fun is still a ways away. Caster isn't going to kill herself now" stated a bemused Rean, waving to the gathered crowd before wandering off. Caster's castle was heavily fortified with Koopa's patrolling everywhere. Fortunately a mutant turtle was no Phantasmal Beast. So they made far better snacks than sentries. Keeping a relatively low profile so as not to raise needless suspicion. Rean assumed Caster already knew he would be coming. Though she probably expected him to bring the big one. Saber was only really good for killing. While most people would have been glad to have obtained the Strongest Class. Rean understood that even the Saber had its weaknesses. They were melee combatants with straightforward combat abilities. Although in the case of HIS Saber, incredibly taxing abilities. Even now he could feel the Azure Knight draining his mana like he had a limitless source. The Koopa he was killing simply couldn't meet the demand he was getting from whatever scuffle Saber had gotten into. Rean still had much to do before he could get rid of his Servant. Caster had to die, Sister Claire and Avenger had to die. Then finally Ruler and her Master needed to die the most. Yet none of that could be done if Saber drained him dry and killed him with such recklessness. Team Ruler probably had their own issues to deal with. He had only allied with them on a temporary shared goal. Hearing the clanking of metal against the ground. Rean turned to find himself surrounded by purple shelled Koopa with metal armor. Happy to have much stronger looking prey to take care of. A pair of fangs flashed in the darkness.

Orihara Orihara

Saber met the icy attack head on with his infernal blade. The two sword connected as an explosive wave of mana was released outward, throwing all the cars into the air and shattering nearby glass. Despite the best efforts of Team Rider. Their opponent was not some second class Saber. Moving with greater speed than one might expect with his size. Saber slashed at their legs once, twice and then three times in succession. He had simply drained enough mana from his Master to perform a makeshift Mana-Burst, temporarily boosting his stats. Whatever consequence there was for Rean Austine was of no concern to Saber. The Azure Knight would have killed that irritating magus ages ago if he did not require his presence to maintain this spiritual existence. Channeling mana into Soul Edge, its eerie looking eye began pulsating with power. Flames began to form across the evil sword until the entire thing looked like a mass of raging flames. The output was on par with a C-Rank Noble Phantasm. Unlike many other Sabers, the Azure Knight's power lay in what his weapon did to the world rather than the enemy. Raising the weapon overhead, the flames began coalescing into a pillar of destructive fire. "BURN IN THE FIRES OF INFERNO!" cried Saber, bringing his attack down on the metal titan piloted by Team Rider. Whether or not they could weather this oncoming storm was all down to them.

Team Rider

Saber's attacks on Gurren Lagann's legs had caused them to dent inwards. Losing balance, Gurren Lagann had knelt down, one hand keeping it upright while its sword was dug into the ground as another way to stop itself from falling.

Saber unleashed a powerful attack that from Shiori and Kamina's current position, might spell doom for them.
"Not yet!" Shiori yelled as the legs of Gurren immediately repaired. Gurren swiftly stood back up and the blade of Saber struck Gurren Lagann. The giant robot then shattered as freezing crystals overtook Saber. This was when he could see Gurren Lagann, back in its previous form, charging at him with a spinning drill raised.

"Just who the hell do you think we are?!" Kamina yelled.
"This is our combined power!" Shiori yelled.
"NOBLE PHANTASM: GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!"

The drill bore into Saber, discharging energy as the attack struck.​

Lancer, Archer, and Nick

Archer lowered his blaster as the last of the horde fled the scene, leaving only him and the damaged golem in the clearing. Huffing, he looking at the one who had saved him. "My thanks, wit-" Archer then seemed to freeze up briefly, before turning in the direction.. of the mansion! "Sorry, but it seems my Master is in danger!" Entering Spiritual mode, the servant of the bow glided speedily toward the Mansion!

-------------------------------

Nick tiredly glanced toward the lady in red. While on any other day he might've been in shock and awe, trying to keep two servants active- especially after one of them was using a powerful attack- was an almost impossible feat on the best of days. Dark circles were clearly visibly around his eyes, and he seemed to be going through mana withdrawal.

"I-im sorry, ma-ma'am. I-i was i-in the fore-forest whe-hen fire came o-out of the sky. S-so I tried to t-take cover h-here. A-are you. m-m-mag-magical?" Technically, nothing out of his mouth was a line- and even if it was, it would be hard to tell from the tired yet pained voice that there was a lie- and luckily enough for him, his hands were covered by the shadows of his legs. He had already sent a message to Archer, so all he had to do was... hopefully wait.

Master, I can't get through the field.

Scccccratch that.

Quickly communicating a message back to Archer, Nick once again awkwardly met the eyes of the woman in red. "ma-maam c-can I go home?" Depending on her answer... yeah, as the Americans say... "shits going down (maybe)" He had... well, a semblance for a plan for the two ways this could go- her saying yes, or no.

Question was, which would it be.

-----------------------------

Having swapped into spirit mode to conserve mana, Lancer idly peered over the side of the ship as he stewed in his thoughts... Only to see something dark stirring in the water below. Well, crap. Reacting surprisingly calmly, he turned over to where Ruler was and said "Go higher, there's... something down in the water. My guess? Large, eldritch abomination.

Topless Topless

–Kyria “Penny” Davids-Pennyworth–
    Interaction: Orihara Orihara Topless Topless
    OST:
    Wily Stage Select (Powered Up)

"Let's just say it's important in beating this Shadow Queen; she's a super evil blonde witch that does powerful Magecraft. See how everyone's paper now? She's basically the reason why only Faithful Hill's affected. She's literally got everyone under her Spell." Kyria explained to the Agent, "Her Magic can be used against her, I hear; make sure enough people wish her gone, and her mana sources will turn against her. Magic's weird like that." Kyria surmised her reasoning, before answering the elephant in the room. "Also, no. Not aliens. Well, not that I know of." Kyria chuckled a bit, "Although I do have a familiar thing serving me."

'Oh shit, that's right!' Kyria sighed, flinching as if she is reminded of something important. As she contacts her Servant, some of the equipment would pick up low traces of magic from her as she used her Telepathy to contact Zero. 'Zero? You okay there buddy?'

'Right back at you, Master. Where the hell did you go?'

'Long story short, looking for a way to snuff out Caster's Crystal Stars. The Mario Wiki is surprisingly helpful! What about you, though? What's up?'

'I've captured her Master.'

'Oh shit, you did?!'

'I'm contemplating on killing him.'

'Why is that even a question right now? Aren't Masters like, a Servant's Anchors to this world?'

'It's not that simple. Caster's Noble Phantasms are much more unique than I anticipated. I can feel it while I was fighting her.' Zero answered, 'It's almost as if they generate great amounts of mana on their own. Enough to keep a Servant manifested without a Master for a good while, giving her more than enough time to find another Master to form a Contract with.'

'So what do you plan to do...?'

'The idea? Make him use his Command Spell to kill off his own Servant.' Zero answered, 'Hopefully, he still have some sense to know what Caster is doing is wrong.'

'And if he doesn't?'

'Then I'll kill him. Simple as that. Like the Holy Grail War intended me to do.'

With this, Zero cut off what was essentially a telepathic call between Master and Servant…

As the group are inches away from the castle, Allison looked down to find some shadow growing big. "Um...Ruler? I think we may want to hurry up." She said meekly. Ruler went over the edge to see what Allison was talking about, and sure enough, the sigh of the large shadow in the water immediately alarmed her. "Everyone, hold on tight! I'm going to set this boat on maximum overdrive!" Ruler yelled and once Allison, Rodney and Reid, who happens to be holding the unconscious Beldam at the moment, held onto the post of the boat, Ruler went on the back, only to be met by a group of Lakitu tailing on them.

"I don't have time to deal with you turtle bastards!" She yelled out of frustration. On the palm of her hands, a pair of large fireballs appeared and then she combined them into an even bigger one. By unleashing a huge wave of fire, not only did it gave the boat a much need push, but also burn the incoming Lakitu into crisp. "Get ready, cuz we're going in hot!" Ruler said. "Wait, you don't mean we're going to crash into the castle, right?!" Reid began to freak out. "Well, how about we find out about it then?" Rodney calmly spoke. Before whatever it is would rise out of the water, the boat would enter into Caster's territory and then crash into it, whatever room they'll be ending in not withstanding.

Everyone aside from Ruler, Rodney and possibly Lancer would felt very dizzy from the crash, especially Allison who ended up, as expected, vomiting on the floor.

Orihara Orihara Funnier President Funnier President

ZackStop ZackStop

The mystery assailant who attacked Gaius lie dormant in the shadows despite his provocation. Little green, square-shaped spider like spawn crawled out from around the figure and approached the man as a warped, feminine voice announced itself.

"Hee hee hee... Maybe you won't bite, but my babies will... we will feast on your flesh..."

Another red jewel spouted from the head of the creature and shot at Gaius, followed by a crimson hailstorm!

+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+

Meanwhile at the arcade lab, Sculder had a lot of information to take in with a little bit of time to process it. He used the time given by Kyria as she put on a surprised look and turned around to do what appeared to be something akin to telepathic communication. Things like this were normal to Sculder, so he recognized her behavior immediately, as the equipment indication going off confirmed his suspicion. He took the moment to think about his next move, his next question, his next course of action.

"I'm a little disappointed that it's not aliens we're dealing with... but super evil blonde witch queen from another dimension? Well, that might as well be the next best thing. I got another question for you though..." He paused, crossing his arms in an authoritative manner.

"Who are you communicating with right now? Can they help us?"

+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+

Pan to the pizza joint, where Ashton and Zero have a peaceful nonviolent chat about the fate of the universe. Zero points a laser Saber at Ash under the table. He thinks over Zero's proposal, tapping his chin, mulling things over deeply.

"If I command her to turn off the paper universe spell, the paper minions will disappear. That will at least restore the grail war to its previous state."

He smiled. "I will still require that my queen lives to fight."

+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+
Topless Topless Funnier President Funnier President

The Shadow Queen felt her castle shake as a motor boat crashed into the side of the wall, breaking into one of the lower chambers. Her eyes went wide, then narrow, as she snarled, pulling a rope hanging from the ceiling, and a trapdoor opened under her bath tub which floated down to meet team Ruler who were scattered around the room, dazed and motion sick.

"WELCOME TO MY ROYAL CHAMBERS! I saw you all coming but I didn't think you'd be dumb enough to make such a clumsy entrance! Oh look! My welcome wagon approaches!"

She referred to the paper abomination that rose from the lake outside the castle, a monstrous amalgamation of a blooper with a skeleton and a dragon, infused with dark magic. The beast screeched and whipped its tentacles across the room, reaching for its closest victim!

"Ahahahaha! IT'S NOT OVER TILL I SAY IT'S OVER, YOU PATHETIC MORTALS!" the queen jeered, watching from her floating bathtub as she summoned her crystal stars in preparation for the ensuing fight.

+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+

Meanwhile outside the castle, the gang of purple armored Koopa facing Rean each pulled a spike ball and chain from under their shells, and swung them around before launching them at the opponent!

Gaius ignored the spiders and quickly reacted to the things next assault, quickly sprinting to the side to avoid falling projectiles. "Is that really all you got? Your long range might keep you safe for now, but I'm coming for you!" He announced as he slid across the ground, whipping out a handgun and aiming at the shadows. He didn't know exactly where they were but he took two estimated shots at their location.

Once again, he swung his spear around himself creating a big gust of wind. He holstered his gun back to his thigh and proceeded to keep the momentum going, lowering himself to his knee as threw his spear out. As he did, he caught the very end of it with his other hand to extend the reach and increase the speed, so he could deliver a sweeping attack to swat away any spiders closing in on him. And when he was done, he would remain still for a moment to rest his weapon on he shoulder and stand.

Orihara Orihara

6 zoomed in on the castle through his visor, watching as team ruler crashed into the castle recklessly. The Koopa forces were also busy closing in on another denizens in front of the castle, leaving the flanks unattended. He stood about 100 ft. away from the castle with Zach, who was just waiting for 6 to make his assessment. Zach tried not to let things get to him, not like he had a whole lot of time to think about it anyway with everything going on. In this brief time of silence however, Zach just tried to think of what he was going to do when the night was over. He might not even make it to the next day, but if he did, what would he do? School wasn't safe anymore, and home wasn't looking safe either from his point of view. And then there was the girl. What was going to happen with her he wondered. Zach let out a little groan and put his head down.

Just then B312 stood up. "We'll enter through the side there. I can get us in through a window." Zach sprung up, ready for the next step. "Okay, let's go." He proceeded to walk past 6, only for him to place a hand on his shoulder. "I lead." The servant said. "Oh, right. I guess you are more heavily armed." The boy said with an awkward chuckle. He was so in his head that he wasn't paying close attention.

The two moved in on the right flank of the castle where they looked up at a window for them to enter through, and a moat they would have to cross. "Alright, you'll throw me right?" Zach looked over at 6. "Affirmative." They nodded and walked back to get a running head start. "All the acrobatics training better pay off." He stretched out his neck and hyped himself up. 6 quietly hunched over with his hands perfectly cupped for his Master to get his foot in, and with a good sprint from Zach, he was quickly hoisted up and flung over the moat. Taken aback from just how much force B312 exerted, Zach flew through the air fully believing he was gonna die. "This was a horrible idea!" He said to himself in his head, but luckily, managed to not only reach the window, but manage to swing it open and land safely with a tumble into a wall.

"Woah..." Zach stood up and patted himself down, nothing hurt too except for his side that hit the wall, but nothing was broken. "I guess they did pay off." Just then, he saw 6's hands grasp the stone window seal, before hoisting himself up. As soon as 6 planted his feet on the floor, he could feel almost feel the magical energy surging through this place. It was totally different atmosphere, possibly due to it being so foreign to the world he found himself in now. He took no longer than a second to take that in before looking down at the floor. He willed a metal gun crate into existence, surprising Zach. "How did you do that?" 6 hunched over to unlock it, pulling out the notorious M45 Tactical Shotgun in exchange for his DMR. "I'm not sure really, lets call it magic." He examined his new gun to make sure everything is in order, and that he had enough ammo to last him the infiltration. "These are all weapons I am distinctly familiar with, what I trained with and what I've used on the battlefield." More steel crates appeared and disappeared, as he equipped himself for CQC, grabbing his pistol for safe measure.

With his shotgun in hand, all the crates vanished into thin air as he stood. "Let's move." And with that, team assassin was ready to join the battle. 6 kept his eye on the radar for any red blips that may appear, while Zach keenly watched the corners. The two were now in search of Caster, The Shadow Queen.

Orihara Orihara Topless Topless

When Caster had finally made her appearance to the group, the one thought that came into everyone's mind is "Why is she in a bath tub?" But then some sea monster emerged from the depths and swiped it's tentacle across the room to try and grab someone. It appeared to be aiming at Allison, knowing that she is Ruler's Master.

"RULER!!!"
Allison screamed when she ducked down. Ruler heard her Master's cry for help and jumped in front of the incoming tendril, her hands blazing with fire. "Floges Sidirougias!" She yelled as she unleashed a stream of flames onto the tentacle, burning it away like the paper it is made off.

"You alright, Allison?" Ruler asked. Allison looked up to her savior and nodded meekly. "Good, now then..." Ruler looked up to Caster with a stern look and said "Caster! What you have done is a severe violation to the rules of the Recreation Gem War. Under these circumstances, you shall be punished fairly severely! Consider your existence forfeited!"

Just as when she finished, as if on que, Rodney began to rain lead towards Caster while she was focused on Ruler. Meanwhile, Reid decided to hide.

Orihara Orihara Funnier President Funnier President

"Too slow" stated the magus as his new mutated body afforded him the greater physical prowess with which to nimbly dodge the Koopa attempting to attack him. While he may not have been at the level of a Servant. Rean was still more than a match for the elite turtle monsters. Drawing a card from his deck. He backflipped over an oncoming flail attack. Strength was the Arcana he decided to go with. Mana poured from the atmosphere into his gnarled crimson looking form. Turning around to find yet another spiked ball coming his way. Rean caught the thing with his hand. Yet if one knew what to look for. A thin sleeve of magical energy seemed to cover Rean's entire body. Pulling the chain with his other hand. The Koopa would find itself with a reinforced fist shattering both its armor and its soft turtle flesh. Draining the soul of this broken creature. Its brethren would be met with a newly refreshed Rean. Grabbing the chain once more and reinforcing the entire weapon. Rean demolished two more Koopa before their comrades could begin their counterattack. Scoring an additional two souls to energize him. The final three Koopa fled to get reinforcements. Rean leapt into the air and crushed one underneath his weight. Then he did the same for the remaining two. Yet despite all the fun he was having. His command seals began to throb. Something was happening with Saber.

"By my Command Spell....Saber... return to me!"

Orihara Orihara

Saber took the attack head on. The Azure Knight would not fall in the face of such a pathetic Master and Servant. As ice filled his vision, Saber did his best to tank the damage. His armor would hold and they hadn't aimed for Soul Edge. The Evil Sword could reasonably be considered Saber's TRUE spiritual core. This vessel only existed as long as Soul Edge was there to animate it. So even if Team Rider shredded his blue metallic frame. No lasting damage could be done to him. However Saber soon found himself on the receiving end of a Noble Phantasm. Blocking with his claw rather than the sword in his other hand. Saber forced his body to push through the attack. Though he could both feel and see the drill boring into him. Roaring in both rage and frustration. Saber's breastplate burst open to reveal a skeletal chest wreathed in dark flames. Unable to stop the attack with an ironclad defense. Saber instead opted to use his Pseudo-Noble Phantasm. Slamming his blade into the ground. A wave of energy surged out from him, devouring any souls still left in the area. This was enough to give him the mana to push aside the giant drill. Yet that came at the cost of his demonic claw. Heavily damaged with a missing arm and parts of his wraithlike physique showing. Nightmare began breathing heavily whilst leaning on his sword. Team Rider had done it, they had persevered and whittled down the so called strongest class. Their victory would soon be robbed from them as Saber vanished in a pillar of red light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back