• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rean found it rather hilarious that the priest was trying to save him despite what he had done. That annoying nun had no doubt told this man about his actions the previous night. So to see him pretending as if he didn't recognize Rean as a Master was concerning. "Oh yes forgive me father, for I have indeed sinned. Its been forever since I last confessed. Last month I forced a woman of the night to choose between having her eyes gouged out or having her tongue cut out. She needed money to pay her daughters tuition fees and came to me for help. In the end she chose to lose her tongue... just so she wouldn't become a disabled person. Supposedly her inability to talk back made her SUPER popular with some clients" stated the magus as he casually retold the story to the priest. While it was a terrible tale to tell. In Reans eyes it proved how a mothers love could overcome the loss of speech. Though he did have to admit that seeing her squirm to make a decision was titillating. Plus, wasn't it in the best nature of a priest to forgive churchgoers any number of horrible sins?

Topless Topless

"Speak of the Devil, the Lord wouldn't permit you to do a cursed blessing. Yet, some sacrifices are inevitable for the sake of one's being." Father Jonathan spoke upon hearing Rean's reason for being in the church; to confess for an atrocity that he had done. "The Lord will forgive, and in His name, you are forgiven. But even if you are forgiven by the Lord's eyes, do know that the others will look at you as the Devil incarnate. I can see in your eyes and into your soul that you've enjoyed every single moment of her suffering, and I can tell that you've felt no pity nor empathy nor guilt. Mankind lived through suffering, be it on the receiving or giving end. But through it all will always have a miracle. The Lord is more than willing to give blessings to those who had suffered through and through so long as their faith never wavers. Tell me, my son, are you currently suffering right now?" He said.

Maths, a subject disdained by most youngsters. Not everybody liked to hear about that subject. It confuses and makes them look dumb. Those who liked the subject would often call them masochists for studying even the most complex of equations. In John the Baptist Academy, the subject is as important as learning magecraft. To cast a spell is to know how much to put in to achieve the expected result.

Zach and Nick have went into the same class, not knowing that one of the other is a Master. Eventually, the teacher enters the classroom

9569b431ce18add326fa6b7c6c022e6c.jpg

Reid Richards
-Master of Mathematics and Numerical Magecraft-

"Alright, settle down, class is now in session." He spoke and whatever the students were doing immediately stopped. "I'm sure all of you had done your assignment about the Pythagorean theorem, didn't you? It was a three pages research paper I wanted all of you to make. Before we start, please pass them all on my desk. If you didn't, well I'm sorry if you failed my class, but it is what it is." He sits on his desk as his students pass their papers on his desk.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ZackStop ZackStop Funnier President Funnier President

Zach glanced over at the young looking man who entered the class room, and as he spoke, Zach thought to himself. "That's our teacher...? Thought he'd be older." Zach of course didn't have research paper to give, however he was already well versed in geometry. Being rich definitely had its perks he thought, but he still was unclear weather it would actually effect his grade or not considering the circumstances. It wasn't the main cause for concern of course, so he simply blew it off.

6 still had the feeling that someone was near, but he figured that if something did go wrong, he would find a vantage point to eliminate the threat. Better time spent than worrying his master. "He can handle himself." The spartan thought, knowing what Zach was capable of as a combatant. Even still his radar only showed yellow blips; non hostiles, and there were at least two of them to worry about. The only way to know who they were is if they make the first move. Only then will they become red, and only then could he act.

Reid had kept an eye on the students who had passed their assignments and took notice of those who didn't. "Is this all of them? Looking at the stack before me, I am seeing a few missing papers." He said as he eyed on two particular students. "To those who have not done their assignment, I'm sorry, better luck next time when I give you another one." He said before he stood up from his seat and to the whiteboard. "Today's lesson is all about the Venn Diagram, its purpose and how to solve it. First..." He then goes on about the lesson until the session is over. When the clock has hit five, the school bell had rang, signifying the end of a school day.

Night 1

Allison and Ruler had just arrived home. However, what was supposed to be a good time to rest felt short. "Hey, Master..." Ruler spoke "Let's go out and find some other Masters and Servants and see what they're up to." Allison felt a bit uncomfortable about this, not after last night. "I...I don't know. I pretty much prefer to just take a rest and not go through something similar last night." She spoke meekly. "But, I have a duty to fulfill. Well, sort of." Ruler countered "And besides, I'm here for you. If there is somebody, be it a Master or Servant, threatens you, I'll be sure to kick the living shit out of them just for your sake." Allison is not convinced, but if it is true that Ruler will protect her, then she shall see to it if she does.

"O...Okay."

"Thanks, Master!"

"Also...can you please just call me Allison? I don't feel comfortable calling me that, especially when everyone looked at us earlier when you called me that."

"Oh right. Anyway, let's go Allison."

And thus the two had went away from their home, unknown to them that Rodney had listened to their conversation from behind a wall. Tonight, the Masters and Servants are going to hunt down each other. Somebody is going to die.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Knight boi Knight boi Funnier President Funnier President ZackStop ZackStop Crow Crow Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

TEAM RIDER
(Open for interaction)

The ground was torn up. Grass and trees burned. The smell of a storm having left was in the air.
In the center of it all, Caster layed on the ground, a hole drilled through his chest as he bled to death. A towering crimson figure stood above him, as it vanished and Kamina was crouching on the ground, looking exhausted.
"That guy was really something. Nothing like the Beastmen or Gunmen back where I was from...."
He got a far away look again, before shaking his head and standing up, resting his blade over his shoulder.
"I may not have gotten your name, but I wish you the best of luck ascending to the great beyond."

He walked away as a girl with twintails was tossed onto the body of Caster, and Ichi brushed her hands off by clapping them together. "You're lucky I chose not to kill you. Dont ever let me catch you in my sights again." She said, walking away before running to catch up to Caster. "Hey, wait up!"​

--Kyria 'Penny' Davids-Pennyworth || Zero--
First Night
OST: Awake Road Again
Interaction: Topless Topless @OPEN (Potentially Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 or Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

The First Night.

This is usually the night where things reach a certain kind of climax. Usually found in the form of finding a worthy foe--a worthy pair to do battle with. It's not as if Zero was looking forward to it, but considering how Zero's search of the Maverick who committed genocide turned out flat, Zero would have to resort to tonight to find the perpetrator.

"Nervous?" Zero's Master, a young woman with brown hair, wearing the same red shirt, blue jeans and black coat opened the door to the apartment roof they were staying at, hands on her pocket.

"I should ask you the same thing, Commander." Zero turned to his Master, arms crossed. Crimson eyes eager for battle. "Are you sure you can keep up with me? I was an A-Class Hunter back in my day."

"I'll be fine! I should be lagging behind so no one figures out our connection after all!"

"A valid point." Zero nodded as he walked to the edge of the building, his leg thrusters flaring up as he hopped from one roof to another with ease.

Kyria held an emerald, causing her to have a green aura as she leapt towards Zero with a good height and distance--landing in a building next to him.

"So what's the agenda tonight, Omega?"

"Hunt down the remaining Mavericks." Zero said, continuing to leap from building to building. "Assuming there are still some for us to hunt down." He tried feeling around abnormal energy signatures--flared up mana and the like. Once he felt something, Zero would be onto it at once.

The night was young and the Gonpander mansion was on high alert. Tonight was the beginning of the war, and it would be one of the most fierce. This will be Zach's first outing as a master, but even with all his training, he had doubts of being ready for combat. "Is this even really such a good idea...?" He said to himself, standing alone in Gaius' dojo. He tightened the bracer on his right arm while he stared down with an empty expression. He was completely lost in thought until Gaius entered from the door he would when training. Zacharias turned to see his instructor approach him.

"You're nervous... Don't tense up, you gotta relax." Gaius spoke as he places his hand on his shoulder. "Here." With his other hand, he reached out to hand Zach a face mask made of a sturdy black material, and on it was a painted design much like an Oni's sharp teeth. "For protection." He said with a lighthearted tone. Zach flexed it a bit and stretched the fibers. He cocked his head off to the side in a skeptical manner. "Thanks, but I don't think this is really going to protect me from much." He said as the two walked out of the double doors into the hall. "I mean it doesn't even protect my eyes." He continued. "Protection of your identity, Zach. It will do you no good getting recognized or arrested." Gaius quickly clarified his meaning of 'protection,' while also giving Zach a new plethora of doubts. "I just don't know why I'm even fighting... Why can't I just..." Zach paused for a moment, before letting out a quiet voice. One not of a master, but of a boy. "...stay here." The two of them stopped, Gaius standing in front of Zach with a look of understanding. "Zach, you're ready for this. If I'm being honest, most masters out there are mages, but you're a fighter. A damn good one." Zach listened to Gaius' pep talk but his head remained low. Just as Gaius began to speak again, Zach's servant materialized himself and walked over. "Besides, you have your servant to back you up." He said as he glanced up at the Spartan, but then back at Zach. "Just stay low, and don't go looking for a fight you can't win."

The three of them arrived at the main hall, where Zach was surprised to see not just his Mother, but his Father as well. "Father-" He uttered briefly. Before all this began, it was rare to see him for one reason or another. His own father almost felt like a stranger, which only added to his doubts. After all, his father is the head of the house, but isn't the one defending it's name. Zach thought it was strange, but buried it deep under all the other things he had to wrap his head around. He had a proud grin under a large well groomed mustache as he approached his son. York, large in stature, placed his hands on Zach's shoulders and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "You look ready, my boy... your bravery makes me proud to be your Father." Zach really didn't know what to think of that. He wasn't so much brave as he was given no real say in their strategy. York stepped back as Zach's Mother, Brea stepped forward holding the scabbard of a short sword as she introduced it to him. "This blade has been in your family for generations. It's name is Exoldus, and it belongs to you now." Zach was stunned as he held it and revealed it's blade. Pure of silver and well polished, the blade was accompanied by a royal blue hilt and a golden pommel. The blade itself was almost magical the way it shined. He was hypnotized by it until Gaius broke the silence. "Think it can cut through wind?" Zach sheathed it back and put it on his belt. "That's plagiarism Gaius." He retorted.

They all wished him luck, as Zach and his Servant were driven away from the manor and out into a deserted part of town. "How are we going to even find anyone out here? It's not like Faithful Hills is small by any means." 6 had nothing much to say other than a brief mention of his inherent ability to sense magic. "Let's just stop here." Zach said, after looking to servant for approval. He was a soldier after all. the spartan nodded and the black SUV stopped to back into an ally way. They both got out and walked to the edge of the ally way cautiously. Zach put his mask on and peeked out. "Nothing on radar so far. Let's fan out." Zach was uncertain about leaving his side, and turned his head to look at B312. "Are you sure?" He asked, only for the Spartan to look back at him and stare quietly for a moment. "Don't worry, I got your back." He said reassuringly. "Right..." Zach took a deep breath and sighed, before running across the street to a park. He gracefully planted his foot on a tree trunk to reach a branch, where he then preformed a backflip to land on top. "This will do for now." He said with confidence as the tree provided good cover for stealth and surveillance. 6 made his way down the side walk with his firearm firmly pointed forward as per his training. He was perfectly focused, keeping an eye on rooftops and anywhere they could be ambushed.

Having left the Padre with that stupid look on his face. Rean decided that the best move would be to kill Ruler's Master. He had nothing against the young girl. However he couldn't let that Servant of hers run around with those powers of hers. The Holy Grail War was a battle between mages. It was a clash of many choices with both good and bad outcomes. However Rean was of the utmost belief that the participants were entitled to their ability to choose during said war. Ruler's Command Seals spat in the face of their battle and gave her the ability to take away their power of choice. Such as when she attempted to deprive the Azure Knight of his soul collection. So he made his decision to hunt her Master down. Using The Priestess to locate her aura from atop the highest building in the city. Rean called for his hulking Saber to follow alongside him. Tonight they were going to hunt. If they happened to meet the other Masters and Servants along the way. Rean would stand aside. He would fight them when Ruler had been taken out of the equation.

Arriving at her location with Saber in tow. Rean decided to let Rulers Master know he was inviting visitors. Drawing the Hanged Man from his deck. He cast it onto the ground. Seeping beneath the earth. It made its way deep into the dirt and roots. Large trees began to sprout from the ground. Likely this area would be rapidly depleted of its natural mana soon due to the rather heavy handed magecraft being used here. When a small forest had emerged around this suburban area. Rean took out a cigarette and lit it with The Magician. Taking a moment to clear his mind and take in the sights of his greenery. He flicked the cigarette onto the nearest tree, setting it on fire. As more and more of the trees caught fire. Rean watched as Nightmare materialized next to him. The Azure Knight roared loudly into the dark sky as roaring flames surrounded him on all sides.

"Here's hoping they take our invitation" said Rean, moving his finger along the brim of his hat...

--Kyria 'Penny' Davids-Pennyworth--
Interaction: Topless Topless ZackStop ZackStop
Mention: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

As Kyria and her Servant hopped from tree to tree, the Maverick Hunter spotted something amiss. He stopped at one building, glancing over in the distance as a the ground shook. It tripped up Kyria, causing her to fall down on her knees just as she landed on the building where Zero was in.

Soon enough, it stopped. Zero's eyes narrowing at the smoke starting in the distance.

"Why did you...?"

"Maverick."

"Wha--you found one already?!"

"No." Zero shook his head, staring at the smoke rising. "Not yet. Just thinking that whoever lit that smoke's making it too obvious that they want our attention." Zero said crossing his arms. "That, or a building's on fire." Zero turned to Kyria, who was dusting herself. "We're heading that way. I've got a bad feeling if we leave it alone."

"Righto!" Kyria nods, and the pair continued leaping from rooftop to rooftop until Zero glanced down at the streets and saw something...Interesting. An armored man, it looked like. Futuristic and out of this world. This caused him to stop walking and took a look down at the streets, cloaked in invisibility--though Noble 6 would be able to feel him.

'Commander. Head for the smoke and observe the situation.' Zero ordered through their mental link. 'I've found a Maverick. Can't let it see you.'

'Roger that, Z. Be careful though! I don't wanna lose you too quick!'

'You're talking to an A-Class Hunter, ma'am. I'm not going down that easily.' Zero grinned as he hopped off of the rooftop, landing on the sidewalk with a loud thud, cracking it in a small, crater-like formation--audible enough to alert Noble 6 of his position as Zero undid his cloaking, his crimson eyes staring at the armored lad.

"You don't look human." Zero commented, keeping his distance as his arm transformed into a canon. "Are you one of my kind?" He asked, eyes trained on both Noble 6's gun and his futuristic armor.

Last edited:

"Ruler, slow down!" Allison is in a panic as Ruler hopped from roof to roof while carrying her Master like a bride. "Relax Allison, I think we're almost to where the Servants are. Can't wait to see what those guys are made of." Ruler seemed to be very excited to what will await for them upon arrival. But then out of the corner of their eyes, a sea of trees suddenly appeared. Ruler landed on the roof with the better view of the trees. "Are those trees? I don't remember being there in this part of the city." Allison said curiously. But then all of a sudden the trees bursts into flames. "Sweet Jinkies!" Allison exclaimed. "What the hell was that?! Whoever it is must want to see the world burn." Ruler said. As they look at the growing flames, Allison is reminded of thing she doesn't to remember; the flames that burned her home and took the life of her parents.

"Ruler..." Allison spoke quietly "We need to put out those flames before it spreads to the city. Many lives will be taken if we don't stop it. Please..." Ruler looked at her Master and can see the seriousness in her eyes. She grinned. "Alright, but we gotta have to move fast." She said as she lowers Allison down to make her stand. "Allison, watch this." She placed her hand down at the center of the roof and a magic circle appears.

"Behold, the vessel that brought the day light
The vessel that delivered the light to the night
Be it here or the underworld
The light will always be giveth
Come, let us sail through the waters to bring brightness to the world
Let us embark on a journey never reached
O Ra, grant us your almighty possession

SOLAR BARQUE!"

Out from the circle is an ancient boat of Egyptian origin. Allison was surprised and in awe of it's appearance. Ruler went up the boat and reached her hand out to her Master. "Hop on Allison, we got no minute to spare." She said in assurance. Allison gulped nervously, but nevertheless took her Servant's hand and she pulled her up on it. "Hang on tight cuz we about to fly!" Ruler said and in one stomp of her foot, a pair of thrusters popped out of the rear of the boat. Allison took notice of them and ask "Are...Are those rockets-" Her words suddenly cut off when the thrusters ignited and the boat blasted off the roof at a high speed. Allison screamed as she hanged on for dear life while Ruler looked to be thrilled.

It did not took long enough for the two to arrive and the boat landed a mere inches away from the forest. "Whew! That didn't took us long, right Allison? Allison?" When Ruler looked at her Master, Allison was on the edge of the boat, vomiting out of motion sickness. "...Meh." Ruler decided to ignore it. The two got off the boat as it vanished. They look at the burning trees and Ruler said "So, uh, do you have any ideas on how to put this out? I'm sure those firemen won't be of any help considering that these flames are a work of magecraft." Allison turned to her Servant and ask "Magecraft? So does that mean that a Servant or Master is responsible for this?"

"Yep. And whoever is responsible for this must be trying to lure someone in."

"But...who?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Knight boi Knight boi Funnier President Funnier President ZackStop ZackStop Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Team Rider

Ichi had caught up to Kamina, when Kamina stopped and saw smoke rising from the distance.
"Is it trouble?" She asked.
Kamina nodded, before wincing in pain and kneeling over. "Damnit, that fight with caster took alot out of me!"
Ichi understood and walked on ahead.
"Go back to Mistress Shiori. I'll go investigate."
Kamina nodded. "Be careful." He then vanished.

Ichi had climbed up a building to get a better view of the location that the smoke was coming from. Sure enough, a man next to a burning tree, and a hulking warrior, possibly berserker, were there.
Ichi took her gun out and extended the barrel, entering sniper mode before she saw something fly out of the corner of her eye. She withdrew her gun and saw a ship, a litteral boat, flying in the sky.
Having interest piqued now, she jumped down and slid against her sniper point before leaping off to the next building. She repeated the proccess again multiple times before landing on a building and seeing that she wasnt alone. Two guys in armor, yet one clearly looked more like a military man. How did she not see him as she descended to this roof though. The other person, a guy in red armor, and having a rediculous gun arm, had it pointing at the military man.

Ichi drew her second gun and aimed them both, the sniper at the military man, and the pistol at the red guy.
"Mind telling me what's going on here?" She asked, ready to fire if they did anything stupid.

Interaction:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ZackStop ZackStop

Mention:
Topless Topless Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Jason Grace

Mentioned: Topless Topless , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

The rest of the school day and the return home had passed on uneventfully for the demigod and youthful magician. The pair attempted to tackle homework, with Lancer did despite technically not being a student. Jason planned to go out scouting tonight. After all, there were still 4 unknown servants in play. After promising Nick that he wouldn’t attempt to engage in anymore fights, Jason stepped out into the cool night. He was about to call on an old friend.

After concentrating for a bit, and sudden wind picked up in the area, and a horse that seemed to be made of wind appeared in front of Jason, lightning flickering in the horses mane. Jason climbed on the horse, and the two shot forward, sweeping around the small city. He was hoping to have that sixth sense active again if a servant was near-

Suddenly, Tempted balked. Around a couple miles ahead, a fire could be seen, eating away at the forest. Jason didn’t wonder why there were no firefighters. He had heard from students at the school that there had been some kind of accident. Whatever the case, the fires didn’t seem natural to him. He could feel that sixth sense urging him towards the flames.

He was little distracted though, by the ship that suddenly flew by. Craning his neck atop Tempest, Jason watched the ship settle near the forest. If he had to guess whatever servant was there, he would assume Rider.

He needed more information, though. Drawing his Imperial Gold weapon, he flipped it, coming up Heads again. A golden gladius appeared in his hands. Seriously, why couldn’t he land tails? Shaking his head, he looked down at Tempest.

“You should go.”

Tempest nodded his head, before letting Jason down and bolting past the landed ship- they occupants might suddenly feel a gust of wind, but nothing more.

“Alright then… time to see what’s going on” Jason whispered to himself, before turning to Spirit form. He would watch at a distance what was going on at the burning woods.

Only a few moments after the Spartan began to survey the area, he felt it. Within the view through the Servant's point of view, at just a glance to the lower half of his HUD, a red blip appeared approaching on his radar. He readied himself before the enemy collided heavily with the concrete, causing the ground to rumble. Zach quickly turned his head at the sound to see a cloaked figure only 15-20 feet ahead of his servant. "So this is how it begins." He said in a stressed tone, and was hesitant to act, only able to rest his dominant hand on the hilt of his blade, fastened to his black outfit akin to his role. Zach then glanced up and noticed another, a girl dressed in white that illuminated in the moon's silver hue. "Crap. Here we go." Zach said, now understanding the full scope of the situation.

6 continued to walk forward, only halting for a moment after the one in red asked him if he was one of 'his kind.' This seemed to puzzle B312, but he did not speak or answer his question. Instead, he kept his Assault Rifle up, facing Zero, and proceeded to approach the threat. Even with another enemy shown on his radar he did not stop, even after she pointed her gun and made herself known. 6 was determined to close in on his first target, Zero.

--Zero--
Interaction: ZackStop ZackStop Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
OST: Guarder Room

"Not much of a talker, are you? The usual scrap could learn from someone like you." Zero spat as the armored man raised a primitive assault rifle at him, approaching him. Zero then glanced at the direction of the other voice, who seemed to be a bystander at first--except for the fact that she had a gun. He'll have to ignore her for a while. Zero's cannon trained on the armored man, soon starting to move sideways, as if to circle around the approaching figure.

Ichi - Servant of Shiori
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , ZackStop ZackStop

The red soldier circled around, keeping his arm weapon aimed at the other soldier, who seemed to not be intimidated by her. Ichi mentally readied a bullet in each of her guns, as she felt a wound open on each of her hands, as she heard the clicking sound of a bullet ready to be fired echo from her two guns.
However, she chose not to fire yet, and like the two soldiers in front of her, she started to move as well. She stepped back and off to the side, eyes trained on both soldiers as she was ready to pull the triggers whenever the two began to attack each other. If she could hit them both at once, she might be able to kill them both before they even did anything to harm her.​

Zach watched from afar, expecting things to get violent fast, but it was the opposite. All three of them were playing it safe, opting to wait for the other to make their move. It was a real Mexican standoff.

Zach stood up on the branch he was crouching on, and swiftly leapt to another tree with great precision. He had no trouble at all landing in the tree closer to the scene, but wasn't sure if he could really do much at the moment. All of them were equipped with firearms, but all he had were his blades. It's what he was used to, and he was never well versed in guns he thought, but it would really be handy right about now. After all, this was as much his fight as it was 6's, if not more.

With all things considered and carefully thought through in Zacharias' head, he chose to wait for a moment where his skill were needed and could be well applied to their victory. His servant however was another story, choosing to dive right into the thick of it without fear of the consequences. His approach appeared reckless, as he was steadily approaching Zero, all the while waiting for him to be this first to attack. Making matters worse was the third combatant he wasn't even equipped to deal with at the moment. His strategy became fairly bizarre as Zero began to circle around, because as it turns out, the Spartan wasn't paying him any mind at all.

He continued to walk down the sidewalk without firing a single shot, even after passing where Zero had initially engaged. This left Zach completely puzzled as he spectated, questioning if he was really just going to leave the other two to fight amongst themselves. "Maybe he... isn't interested in fighting?" Zach mumbled to himself. "Maybe he's conserving ammo..." He spoke once again, placing his hands over his blades. "Maybe I should step in."

--Zero--
OST: Power Field

Zero simply stared as he watched the enemy Servant practically walk past him. This prompted Zero to lower his arm cannon. It's almost as if the situation managed to deescalate himself, the red armored reploid seemingly turning away until...

Zero shifted his feet and casted a glare at Noble Six, lunging towards the mechanized soldier with his leg thrusters, taking out his Beam Saber as he leapt into the air and swinging downwards at the armored Servant!

Ichi

The soldier in black advanced towards the red soldier, only to walk past him as if he was nothing.
Ichi lowered her weapons, placing her hand gun back in its holster as she contemplated what to do. This was really unexpected, and not something she was ready for.

Maybe I could follow him and see where he's going?

This ended up not being the case. The soldier in red activated what seemed to be a beam sword, and flew at the soldier in black. Hesitant, Ichi raised her gun that she still had out and pulled the trigger, firing the weapon directly at the soldier in reds' sword holding arm, in particular, his shoulder.​

Zacharias had his doubt about his servant and his strange behavior, so much so that he was ready to go out and fight. It seemed that it would have been the wise move when Zero went for a ferocious attack with his signature blade entirely energy based. Zach was left in shock and horror as this blade came down and cleaved right through his servant like butter, as if he was nothing more than air. However, this is how it appeared to him from such a long distance.

As 6 walked on ahead, Zero made the decision to go on the aggressive with a true display of power and speed. This move seemed to pay off, until the blade made contact with the servant, as when the attack made it's mark, Zero quickly realized he had been had. The Spartan flickered as the blade cut through, but in truth it was a hologram promptly vanished as a metallic 'tink' could be heard behind the red Servant, then a similar sound heard underneath him. The sound of B312's frag grenade coming in contact with the concrete, ready to detonate any second now.

Zach's Servant knew that an enemy was coming, he could sense him, and luckily for Presence Concealment, the same could not be said for Zero. B312 timed the counter attack just right by watching his opponent from the corner of the ally way while activating his hand grenade, holding it intentionally to minimize the time of explosion after throwing it. Thus, less time for Red to react. He didn't stick around for the fireworks, he had seen enough of that in his time facing Insurrectionists. The reflection of Zero on his visor faded as he huddled back behind the ally to spring an attack on Ichi.

While she fired a round at Zero, 6 once again took advantage of Presence Concealment and made two effortless leaps on the building's ladders to reach the roof. He gripped onto the ledge with his offhand, then made a final leap to get 2 meters over the rooftop. As he leapt away from the edge, 6 immediately spotted his armed target on the edge and wasted no time spraying her with bullets. He did so while in mid air and tilting his body until it was nearly horizontal, with the intent to force Ichi off of the roof where he can keep the high ground.

--Zero--

"Wha-?!" Zero gasped in shock, seeing that he's been had--the image in front of him flickered a static blue--"A Hologram?! Tsk, coward!" Zero growled before being shot at the shoulder, the shoulder guard being cracked by the nun's bullet.

"Oh, so you wanna have at it too, huh?!" Zero growled, showing his pink aura earlier than expected, his aggressiveness growing as his eyes glowed magenta. This was followed by the sound and click of a grenade being tossed. "HRRRAGH!" As if slicing off someone's head, Zero swung his crimson saber, slicing the hand grenade and letting it explode right in front of his face.

It barely did any damage, but it did some cracks on his armor. Explosions always do that to his body, and nothing much he could about it.

As the smoke cleared, Zero heard the sound of gunshots coming from one of the rooftops.

"There you are." Zero turned his body quickly, dashing towards the alleyway between the buildings and hopping from wall to wall

Ichi, Servant of Shiori

Ichis' eyebrow raised when the soldier in black had vanished with a sound, Ichi confused by what happened, before she heard gunfire from above her position. Strange glowing lines resembling circuitry of a computer chip appeared on her legs as she dashed off towards the side, th bullets narrowly missing her as she spun around towards the black soldiers' firing position. Her arms had the same markings appear as matching lines appeared on her gun, the barrel elongating as she fell back, holding her weapon with both hands and loading another bullet, made of blood, into the gun and firing. The bullet that was fired left a faint trail of light behind it as it flew at the soldier.​

As soon as the Spartan touched down, he could see that this opponent had some tricks up her sleeve. Enhanced speed was nothing new to him. He too had been augmented in such a way, although this was something else entirely. "So this is magic." He thought to himself, a concept he had tossed aside in his childhood, along with fairytales and miracles. Happy endings only last so long.

In the moment he planted his feet, he was ready to lay out another onslaught, when he quickly realized that this small girl was readying an attack of her own. He hoped to catch her off guard and have her surrender her position, but she was more focused than the Insurrectionists he faced pre-Reach. "Reach." He thought to himself, nearly distracting him from the battlefield. He then realized Ichi's rifle pointed right at him. He quickly crouched down as the bullet fired at him whizzed past, noting that the slightest glow helped him avoid it so narrowly.

With his head down, Ichi could hear a laugh come from the previously quiet, cold suit of armor. It wasn't clear if this was a genuine laugh of a solider, or the sadistic laugh of a psychopath. Either way, he glanced up which allowed the moon's light to leave a glare on his visor. For a moment, 6 recognized that Zero was still alive and moving on radar, presumably coming to meet them on the roof. "Noted." The nearly 7 ft. tall man in a metal suit stood up, and began firing fully automatic across the rooftop at her, closing the the distance while doing so. He figured that her weapon of choice could only fire so much at a time, so overwhelming her would be a decent strategy, especially with no cover.

Meanwhile, with Zach watching the conflict unfold and develop, he decided to now leave the park and cross the street. He waited for Zero to turn the corner for him to sprint across at a surprising speed. He was quick and nimble, but he wasn't sure if he could stack up against the other three. He hugged the wall and could hear more gunshots as he looked up. "We might be here awhile..." Zach said, when he noticed a small red shard on the ground; a piece of Zero's armor.

Zach surveyed his surroundings before crouching down in front of it and picked it up. He was almost certain his ability could alter it after holding it in his hand for a moment. A golden flame ignited in his hand and began to break down the material. Once he was done, Zach closed a fist around it with a new found confidence. When it was safe, he would ascend with the rest.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Zero--

Zero's wall jumps would lead to him getting onto the rooftops adjacent to where the Spartan was shooting an automatic at the nun. Zero would transform and charge his arm cannon, aimed at N6 before firing a large plasma shot followed by a volley of smaller plasma bullets at the armored menace, letting out loud gunshots as he aimed his arm cannon at the enemy Servant..

Ichi, Servant of Shiori

Ichi's gun shrunk back to its base hand gun form before she heard the laughter. Something about it was off putting, and then he made a move. Firing his weapon at her, in a spray of bullets, Ichi fell back as the bullets wizzed past her. She rolled over and got up, making a sprint for it as the armored soldier chased after her, still firing his weapon. The red soldier came out of nowhere as he activated what could only be described as a beam saber, as he struck at the soldier in black.

Ichi stopped running as she turned back and slid to a halt, her gun once again morphing into another form. It was clear that this was a weapon the black soldier could recognize all too well, as Ichi held what appeared to be a shotgun with a rounded ammon container behind the short muzzle. Ichi used a bit of her blood to load up the grenade launcher, before firing a red colored grenade at the two soldiers.​

6 continued to fire rapidly at Ichi as she retreated across the flat rooftop. As the counter dropped from 32 to 0, the Red soldier arrived back on the scene with malice. His first move was with his arm cannon like he had before, where energy began to charge inside the barrel. A glowing light grew as it seeped out the front, clearly indicating something big was coming. B312 had a matter of a few milliseconds to reload, but there wasn't enough time. He had no choice but to use his sidearm for now.

The Spartan quickly strafed as the great ball of energy blazed past him, tucking into a roll before laying down some retaliation with his DMR. "That would have melted my shields." He remarked matter-of-factly to himself. He continued to strafe as he fired at Zero, a few of plasma shots sparking off of the Spartan's body, but he was confident his shields would last. That was until he noticed out of the corner of his visor that the girl in white was beginning another attack. He indeed was familiar with the firearm she now decided to create.

He quickly ducked under a plasma bullet as a he watched the blood grenade fly out of Ichi's barrel, a small bead of sweat ran across his forehead. Time nearly stagnated for him, but with quick thinking he was able to pull the empty clip from his assault rifle and chuck it at the grenade to detonate it early. He wasn't sure which enemy was more dangerous or which should take priority, but he decided as the explosions smoke flew in all directions.

The constant beeping from his damaged shields rung in his helmet, but despite that, he charged into the smoke cloud with little hesitation. On the other side, the Hyper-lethal vector charges right for Ichi, taking him no more than half a second to reach her with imposing stature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back