• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Team Rider
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Gurren Lagann landed a fair distance behind Saber, still in a crouch as Saber had been suffering the effects of clashing against their Noble Phantasm. Saber had lost an arm, and was in a very sorry state. Gurren Lagann turned around, ready for round two, because it seemed that Saber was still raring to go, only to have vanished that moment.

Shiori was both worried, but after a fair moment, it was clear that Saber had been called back by his master. Shiori sighed a breath of relief, before Rider started talking. "You did amazing, Master." Shiori felt tears run down her face, but these were tears of happiness. "We managed to fend Saber off..... I think we have a chance now......"
---------------------

ZackStop ZackStop
The infiltration on the abandoned base had lead one spy to enter an abandoned mech, and as he messed with a few of the buttons on the controller, he pushed one, and suddenly a robotic voice spoke.
"Initiating Self Destruct Sequence. 5..... 4...... 3.... 2..... 1"
---------------------

At the makeshift camp in the forest, Yamikaze was viewing the events happening. Shiori managed to defeat Saber with Rider's help, one person had wiped out a whole group of enemy turtles effortlessly, and there's a vehicle driving about with a guy in armor at its controls. Yamikaze had a feeling things would get more chaotic before it got better​

Topless Topless

Machine gun fire echoed through the acoustic walls of the castle chamber. A number of arms shot up from the underworld surrounding the Shadow Queen and swirled around her to shield her from the incoming bullets while another hand rose from under Richard to grab his leg and lift him into the air to neutralize the immediate threat. The Queen bellowed with laughter.

"Rules? You think I give a single damn about rules? I assumed I was brought into this world to crush everyone in my way and reign Supreme! That will be my wish when I claim the prize of this war! To be the Queen of everyone! I will dominate the earth!"

The Queen raised her hand, summoning her Diamond Star.

"Let's go, Earth Tremor! Show these fools the power of the Crystal Stars!"

On her command the Diamond Star emerged from her brooch and fell to the castle floor with a heavy SLAM! Upon first impact, the star then began to bounce toward Ruler and would indiscriminately and nonsequentially assault and follow the rest of Ruler's friends, growing larger with every few bounces.

"I'll crush you all to dust, to smithereens!"

Meanwhile outside the castle, the deformed sea creature set his sights on new prey. Rean used one command seal to summon Saber after destroying a company of soldiers guarding the castle. This was trouble, but to the mega dragon blooper, Rean looked like a tasty snack. With a mighty roar he swung a large tentacle into the air, swiping at the man to strike him into the castle wall. Even if Rean managed to dodge the attack his tentacle would send a shockwave through the rest of the castle that would be felt by everyone inside including Zack and his partner 6.

ZackStop ZackStop

On the battlefield with Gaius, the creature that shot at him hid behind the trees to evade his gunshots. There was rustling in the bushes while he waited for the next thing to happen, and after a few moments of silence the being showed itself. Out from the shade of the trees emerged a copy of Gaius himself, carrying a large Boulder on its shoulder.

"Hey me, heads up!"

The other Gaius lifted the Boulder from his shoulders and took aim, tossing it as though it were slung from a catapult.

• rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

–Kyria “Penny” Davids-Pennyworth–
    Interaction: Orihara Orihara Topless Topless
    OST:
    Wily Stage Select (Powered Up)

“I guess you could say that he can.” Kyria nodded, placing her hands on her hips after Sculder took notice of her communicating with Berserker. “He’s already got the Queen’s Master negotiating with him. He could definitely convince the Queen to call off the Spell.” She said, realizing that she did fail to explain one aspect of the Queen’s appearance. “Oh right, I forgot to tell you about how she got here, didn’t I? Long story short, she’s summoned here by some crazy magic guy and is practically the only reason why she’s still here. Get rid of him, and The Shadow Queen would be gone by proxy. If not for the Crystal Stars giving her extra juice.” She sighed, “So we thought if we could instead force her to get rid of the spell, then that would be a start. After that, everything should go back to normal. As normal as a non-paper world would be. The problem now would be turning those damn Stars against her...Which is what I'll need that radio equipment for. Maybe we can pull a heart of the cards thing and negate it by prayer.

Rodney 's leg got wrapped around by some shadowy hand and is then lifted up into the air. "DAD!!!" Allison yelled. "Ah shit!" Ruler cussed when the Diamond Star bounced towards her "FLOGES SIDIROUGIAS!!!" She stretched out her arms to fire a strong stream of flames in the hopes of destroying the start before it could hit her. "Good grief, this person is insane." Rodney thought "Unfortunately for her, she just got caught in my trap." When the hands that shielded Caster got struck, it seemed that nothing happened at first. But then all of a sudden, they begin to shatter into pieces, slowly revealing the Servant.

It just so happens that there is something off about the bullets that were fired. The Shadow Queen would slowly realize what is going on. Rodney aimed his rifle at the hand that caught his leg and shot a bullet at it, which began to crumble, thus dropping Rodney off. He aimed his rifle at the Shadow Queen and continued to rain lead as he falls.

Orihara Orihara @Funnier President

"Oh..." '4... 3... 2...' "Shit." The assassin scrambled to get out of the large Mech he had begun to pilot, managing to land on the ground before running as fast as he could. There was a large explosion at the manner the assassins had scouted out, flinging pieces of metal and scrap all over. It was enough to alert the koopa troopas around the area. It was now their cue to leave. The assassins gathered themselves before scattering into the shadows of the night, where they will return to the Gonpander mansion.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"What the?" Gaius stood still as he stared at a shameless imitation of himself. Whatever this thing hiding away was, it was trying to mock him. "You're supposed to be me? Don't make me laugh." As the copy began to lift a boulder, Gaius knew it meant business. He tucked the spear under his arm as he lowered his stance to get ready. Gaius pointed forward and shot at the copy's torso that was left completely unguarded, as the boulder soared through the air impressively. Gaius began to strafe as it hit the ground and rolled, flying several more feet. He had enough, and decided to go around into the tree line to face the coward head on. Wouldn't be long before he met them in the shadows.

Orihara Orihara

It didn't take long for Team Assassin to recognize the other's location in the castle. There was plenty of quakes, booms and distinct sounds of gunfire. They were surely no team Assassin, with their main MO of being quiet and unseen, out before anyone knew what happened. In this situation they were perfectly concealed with Team Ruler getting all the attention. "So what are we gonna do when we get there?" Zach asked, as he checked a corner, then running up beside 6 again. He was staying firm as he made his way down the hall watching for anything that might pop out. "At the rate they're going we might not have to do anything." 6 hugged the wall as they came up on an L in the hall, leading only one way to the right. He quickly glanced around the corner. "We're getting close..." Zach looked at his weapon, anxious if he would have to use them soon. "Affirmative." 6 responded. "They're only a few rooms down."

In a flash, 6 turned the corner and threw his shotgun forward again, making absolutely sure nothing would get the drop on them. Zach wasn't far behind, and was examined the inner structure of this place. The architecture was more primitive than he was used to, going off of his own life in a mansion, but the same idea was there. Zach never wanted to admit it, but his family was something like modern day royalty by demeaner alone, backed of course, with money. He always wondered about their wealth, but this wasn't the time for that.

6 and Zach made it to some double doors, and based on the sound, it was the room in question. "I'll open the door, you peek in." 6 said, before the two nodded to each other. He reached forward and slowly turned the knob, and as 6 cracked it open Zach fearlessly looked through, seeing smoke from stray bullets hitting the structures and many more extraordinary things like magic and roaring flames. But amongst all that, was the Shadow Queen in- "a bath tub...?" Zach said as he turned to 6, and 6 slowly turned his head to him. "What?" He closed the door now that Zach was done. "The... the lady is in a floating bathtub, and she's naked... but her back is turned." a stray bullet made a hole in the door right beside Zach, making him jump and scramble away from the door way. He held his chest, literally dodging a bullet. "For fuck's sake..." He began to slow his breathing. 6 pardoned his language, he was a teenager after all, but he got to thinking. He could probably get the jump on Caster.

Orihara Orihara Topless Topless

Side: Rean

Rean witnessed the sorry state of his Servant. Nightmare had been reduced to a fractured suit of armor. Although he was putting himself back together, it wasn't enough. The magus only had a single command spell left on his hand. A single command before this hulking brute began acting on his own conscience. Rean raised his hand and was about to command more obedience from Saber. However he was immediately crushed by a large tentacle courtesy of the tentacle monster ravaging the area. His malfested body was the only reason he wasn't dead. That didn't mean he couldn't feel his bones crack in places they weren't meant to. Puking blood onto the ground. Rean couldn't even muster the strength to use a card. His Od refused to circulate through his magic circuits. Without some sort of plan, he knew he was about to die or pass out. Both of those outcomes ended with him dying though, one was just quicker. Scrambling for some kind of path forward. Rean refused to simply lay here while the Grail War raged on without him. HE needed to see things until the end. Regardless of whether or not he won. Locking eyes with the bulging eye of Soul Edge. The command seal on Rean's hand glowed one last time.

Orihara Orihara

Side: Inferno

Inferno watched from the hellscape contained within Soul Edge as the pitiful Magus anchoring him to this world seemed to be breathing his last. He had never been fond of the man. All that mattered to him was nourishing himself on the the souls of the world. This new world he found himself in had so many souls for him to collect. No doubt he would become Masterless in a few more moments. It mattered not for a being such as he. Unlike the foolish Servants who needed direct support from a Master. Inferno could power Nightmare with naught but the souls collected by his evil sword. Now without that foolish Rean Austine to get in his way with those blasted Command Seals. Inferno could consume soul after soul until he obtained the Holy Grail. After that he'd wish for a world bathed in fire and death. Such a place would be perfectly fitting for him. However his good mood was interrupted when he noticed that disgusting red glow once more. Rean Austine simply refused to lay down and die for Inferno's grand plans.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Agent Sculder listened attentively to Kyria's story however something really stuck out to him. He narrowed his eyes, touching his chin lightly as though deep in thought before finally asking another weird question.

"I see you have a lot invested in this case you're working on... one thing that really perplexes me. Why does the witch queen have a master? Where is he now?"

Meanwhile said master grabbed a slice of pizza and gave it a hard chomp, carrying on as though he'd had a lapse of memory. "You know this pizza is the best fucking pizza. I haven't had pizza like this since I was like 15 years old. Serious! My god it's delicious." He gulped down some soda with it and changed subjects again. "You know I need to be in my queen's presence when I speak my command. What's the plan hot shot?"

+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*+#*

An easy target for FrankenBloop, Rean lying in his heap was wide open for another attack. He'd need a miracle to survive the next thing that was about to happen which was another tentacle coming down to slam him once more.

Topless Topless ZackStop ZackStop

The Shadow Queen couldn't believe what was happening to her underworld appendages.

"Oh?! What kind of magic is this?!" She had to resort to sending the Garnet Star in front of her body to block the machine gun bullets since it was the toughest and sturdiest in her arsenal.

Meanwhile her Diamond Star took damage but the flames seemed to mostly manage to slow it down. That didn't stop it from continuing to grow up to 5 to 6 times its size, causing earthquakes that made the whole castle tremble throughout. The star shattered the ground beneath it though the structure of the castle itself seemed to withstand the pressure enough to hold together despite the quaking and shaking.

"Don't make me bring out my Ruby Star! I'll kill you all!" she threatened. But really that's all it was, a threat.

She didn't want to give away the fact that she could only use one star for offense at a time, and since the Garnet Star was acting defense, she thought at least keeping up two stars would present the illusion that she could bring out another one, an illusion she hoped might scare her enemies into retreating or hesitating. Really she was nowhere near prepared for this fight and started to kinda regret broadcasting her bathtime for the whole town to see. Oh the things a queen wouldn't do for her own vanity.

She started going through ideas while the Garnet Star took damage. What if she lifted her chest out of the bath tub to distract them? Would that work? But she had to protect her queenly dignity... she would never consider herself a cheap camgirl! She'd have to charge at least a few hundred thousand to show off that kind of goods! Oh, what to do?

ZackStop ZackStop

As Gaius made his way to the clearing by the trees, the threat seemed to call out to him from deeper in the woods. How did this thing manage to slip in and out so fast? Before his curiosity would take him further into the darkness another one of those ruby projectiles shot out at him from between the trees!

"Catch me if you can! Mimimimimimimi~" the creature chuckled. It didn't sound like it did before when it imitated Gaius.

Rodney landed on the ground hard, might have broken a rib or two. "Dad!" Allison cried out as she went to her adopted father. "A-Allison, don't mind me." Rodney pleaded "Mind your Servant, she's-" The ground suddenly shook as the Diamond Star started to expand in size the more flames Ruler had fired. It was getting close and Ruler can't hold out much longer. By the time it got near to her, for some reason it exploded with her caught in it. "RULER!!!" Allison yelled, thinking that this might be her end. However, it is not.

When the dust and smoke disappeared, Ruler was standing, badly hurt from the explosion caused by the destruction of the Diamond Star. But on her hand is the reason for it's destruction.; a brightly blue glowing sword that radiates high concentrated prana, very dangerous to wield. It is the one weapon that can surpass Excalibur in pure divine might, perhaps equal to that of the obscure Marmyadose.

40add2d0b4407aa10dba1e41bc994213.jpg

Claiohm Solais
-Sword of Swords-

"Allison, at times like this, there is always a way to get through things if you're desperate enough. Normally, I would just give her a warning shot about messing with reality to screw others out on a whim. But to see her cause a lot of mayhem against the regulations of this war is something that I must simply cannot avoid. Sure, I may screw up a bunch, but that doesn't mean I do a lousy job at it. So listen up; I want you, your father, his friend and everyone else in here to go somewhere safe. What am I about to do may end up costing my life." Ruler spoke.

"Ruler, what are you saying? What are you going to do?" Allison asked worriedly. "I'm going to get rid of Caster once and for all, to undo the damages she had done to this world, even if it's after effects should stick. It's nothing personal, I am doing my job after all." Ruler responded with an assuring tone, though that doesn't help easing her Master's worry. "Ruler, but-" Allison suddenly got cut off when she felt her shoulder got grabbed. It was Reid, who came out of hiding as soon as he heard Ruler's intention. "Don't worry about your Servant. What matters is that everything must come back to normal. Now, stay close to me." He said as he removed his jacket.

"Boundary Field Activate! Apply Formula of Volume! Modify parameters! Apply Formula of Density! Modify parameters! Watch this one, Allison. This is the kind of magic that even Archimedes himself would be proud of! My own magecraft, derived by the textbooks and modules of mathematics!" Reid spoke as the formulas of the two equations appeared on the jacket along with the numbers of which they increase the size of the garment and heightened it's durability, making it a makeshift dome of protection.

"Whatever it is that your Servant is about to do, so long as these formulas are written on my jacket, we should be safe in here." He said. "...Ruler..." Allison thought.

Ruler looked at Caster and said "Shadow Queen, you may be no Bowser, but I may not be Mario. But what am I about to do is within justification. Your actions shall not go unpunished!" She held the weapon with her two hands and raised it high pointing at the ceiling. The sword unleashed a bright blue beam of prana that completely obliterated the entire top portion of the castle, the dark skies now visible.

No matter how far or near the other participants are, they will feel a massive surge of prana coming from the castle. The beam unleashed by Claiomh Solais had distorted the flow of the leylines and particles of prana had begun to converge themselves onto the sword.

"Behold the light of which the planet had given.
May this power destroy those that stand in it's way.
Empower it.
Grace it.
Bless it.
It is this divine weapon that shall render all obstacles obsolete!
Evildoer, prepare thy wrath!
This is the punishment for the wicked!"

The beam had begun to intensify as the more prana is absorbed.

"Take this!"

"CLAIOMH SOLAIS!!!"

By swinging down her sword, she had brought down the massive beam of prana onto Caster. No matter what Noble Phantasms she used, they will all be destroyed by it along with her. If the Assassin pair is still in the building, they might as well run as far as they could as the beam wil destroy half of what remains of the castle.

Claiomh Solais, the Sword of Swords, an EX-ranked ANTI-MULTIVERSE Noble Phantasm. For a weapon of Celtic origin, it's destructive output is very majestic. Ruler was very lucky to control it's power for it would ultimately destroy the very fabric of the multiverse should it gone out of control.

At the end of everything, the paper world that Caster had unleashed has been removed along with the chaos that had caused. Those summoned by her had vanished. Caster, Shadow Queen, is no more. Only her Master remains.

Orihara Orihara @Funnier President Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

As soon as 6 felt an opening was near, He got up and readied his shooting hand on the shotgun. "Stay put. I'll handle this." He said to Zach, who was still sitting on the ground, using the much sturdier stone walls as cover, rather than thick wooden doors. The spartan checked his radar before swinging the door open, and with strong strides and a mighty leap, he landed right on the edges of the floating bathtub.

6 noted how absolutely ridiculous this situation was. A half naked woman battling a completely naked woman leisurely sitting in a bathtub, broadcasting the entire thing live on television whine guns were blazing. It was like he was the straight man in a weird comedy. Regardless of the situation, he had a mission and that was to eliminate caster. He had the drop on her thanks to his presence concealment and her undivided attention to Ruler's group, and putting the cold barrel of his shotgun to her head, it was game over for the Shadow Queen. "Something on your mind, Ma'am?" He said pressing it firmly against her skull. "I'd say this is checkmate."

He began to question himself. It was unlike him to make quips or puns for that matter. Perhaps the hilarity of this situation was getting to him. He was well out of his element. There was hardly any time for chatter back on Reach, they had to be at their best at any given moment to stand a chance against the Covenant, but here, things seemed more relaxed, almost like child's play. Perhaps he had a funny bone after all.

But before Spartan-B312 could so much as pull the trigger on his target, Ruler began to reveal trump card. A glowing sword began to swirl and surge with power, enough power to level a city if it was unleashed, and it was going to be unleashed. He didn't have enough time to stop Ruler, or even delay it. He desperately wanted to finish what he was unable to earlier that day, but survival as more important. "Maybe in another life." He said, before leaning back and launching himself away from the floating bathtub, and back through the doors behind them. He grabbed up Zach beside him. "Start running!" Zach was perplexed but he wasn't going to argue, and began to match strides with 6. "Wha-what's going on?!" They could feel the rumbling of Ruler's attack being unleashed, before a big consuming light began to engulf the castle behind them, and was quickly catching up. It felt like the earth was erupting, or whatever a nuke was like. It freaked Zach out but 6 was much more familiar with these sorts of tremors. Before they had much of a chance to react, the light had caught up with them and all they saw was white.

"Am... Am I dead?" White became black, pitch black. Zach had no idea where he was, all he knew is he had woken up but couldn't see. "Hey! is anyone there?!" He tried to move, but was weighed down by something, then realized he couldn't breathe. As he began to panic however, Zach was pulled from the ground by nonother than his servant, easily dislodging Zach from the solid ground he was stuck in. The pure force of the explosion buried the two, but they were thankfully unharmed. They looked around and all there was surrounding them was dirt, and all signs of the castle were gone. The only other thing left behind was them two and team Ruler who were several feet away from them.

Lucky for Zach he was wearing his mask again, otherwise he'd be spitting out dirt. He began dusting and patter dirt off of him after being let down by Assassin, who was now eyeing Ruler and her posse. He switched out to his assault rifle that was on his back and lofted it up to aim at them. He wasn't entirely sure if they could be trusted after that. Someone with that much power couldn't be.

"Wait, 6..." Zach said under his breath. "What are you doing?" 6 lowered his gun a few inches then looks down at his master. "That attack we just narrowly survived came from them. It almost killed us both..." He looked back at them, watching for any sudden movement. "...I'm just warry." 6 had the situation under control. One shot was all it would have taken to end this night of childish horror, but this Ruler was way too young and reckless to be wielding such power. As he understood it, Rulers were meant to enforce laws, the way this one conducted that business felt particularly dangerous.

Zach wasn't sure what to make of what he just said. 6 had a right to be warry with someone capable of that much destruction, but Zach believed they wouldn't attack them unless Ruler was provoked. He mostly just wanted this to be over. Zach was curious about the girl though. A wimpy girl with glasses seemed out of place in a warzone, but perhaps that just meant that she was Ruler's master. He just stood there beside Assassin and watched the four.

Orihara Orihara Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back