• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Apocrypha Zero IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• "Tch! Damn, is this your one trick you friggin Cyborg!"

Their combination attack didn't seem to do much to the Servant. All it seemed to do was piss him off, considering he started to hurl everything and the kitchen sink quite literally at them. Lancer transmuted another wall between the two of them, using it as cover as he pondered over what to do. However, their fight was long enough now for Johanna to begin working out what kind of class he was.

"Lancer.. I think we're battling against their Berserker."

"A Berserker? Well, knowing my luck, I guess I should've expected bad trouble like this to happen to us."

"Lancer. Do you have any techniques or Noble Phantasms we could use to give us an upper hand? At the current rate we're going, this isn't going to be in our favor."

"Well... there's one, maybe, but I'd really rather not use it. Just thinking about it makes me feel unpleasant to the core. I can't guarantee that it'd give us the win if we did use it too."

As the two discussed plans, a new 'fighter' made their presence known, as a heavy bat flew towards him and conked him on the head! Hearing her shout, Lancer groaned as he had a bad feeling. "I can't believe she actually broke out of that.." If he looked out to look at her, he'd see all the dead officers that he tried to get out of the area. Fortunately, he did not, as the two still stay hunkered down to avoid Berserker of Blue's onslaught of debris rain.

"We can use this to our advantage. He may be distracted for a few minutes."

"Well then I got an idea for that..!"

Clapping his hands, Lancer plants them against the concrete wall. Blue electricity crackles through it over and across toward Berserker of Blue, before rows of concrete spikes start jutting up from the ground toward him!

Despite the battle at hand, Johanna noticed the swords flying through the air. Another fight was raging on here? Hopefully, it was one of theirs that was winning. If this fight here proves to be one-sided, then she'll try hold Blue Berserker for as long as possible before retreating.

---

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy - Berserker of Blue, Noah Drake

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod - Saber of Red

Topless Topless - Jessica

"Oh man, church just isn't really my thing, you know? Sorry buddy."

Jane took a seat as Rin made his excuse, directing her attention to the little boy that was with Kent. That had to be the servant, she thought. "You sure have a big appetite for such a small boy." she said softly.

Rin continued, "What am I expected to do at a place like that anyway? Sit down, stand up, sing some songs, believe whatever the guy up front spoon feeds the masses? If you ask me there's plenty of better ways to spend my valuable time! Ahahaha!"

Jane took a deep breath. She knew why Kent asked about the church. That's where the masters would all gather to summon their servants. In truth, that's where her brother was supposed to be, but she knocked him out before it was his time. Her summoning of Rin was completely outside of legal ceremony and shouldn't have taken place. She hadn't thought that the consequences of her actions would be felt by other grail war participants, but here was one of them asking questions.

"Please excuse my dumb boyfriend, he doesn't know what he's talking about."

"H-hey! That's not fair.."

"Honestly, something else just came up. But if you really want to discuss it further I suggest taking it outside of here."

ZackStop ZackStop

Monkey D. Luffy, Liar of Ketchup.

As the blade of Archer came down, Rider was taken by complete surprise- and yet, he was still able to defend himself. After all, he was still getting propelled upwards at massive speeds, and Rider would have likely taken decent damage...

If it weren't for the actions of Caster. The bullets that missed Archer would sink cleanly into Rider's rubber skin, pushing downward.... and with a shout, they would propel themselves towards Archer. She would now have to deal with bullets coming from both directions, and as an added bonus, the force from the bullets had pushed Rider back towards the ground, away from the blade of light!

Grabbing a nearby streetlight, Rider swung around it, slowing his momentum- however, he simply had too much, and it came cleanly off the ground, carrying Rider forward.

Picking himself up, Rider looked at the streetlight, pondering. It was like a pipe, except a little bit bigger....

"Hey, Lazer Bow!"

It would seem that the Rider of Red had armed himself with a streetlight, held casually in his hand. He had managed to propel himself onto the roof of a nearby building and was now twisting his legs.

"Gum-Gum Homerun!"

Rider would yet again be propelled upward, his legs unwinding to further boost him. Swinging upward, the streetpost groaned, metal creaking as Rider attempted to slam it downwards into Archer, smashing her to the ground- and it's length combined with Rider extending his limbs meant that it could still reach Archer even if she teleported.

Severia Severia Topless Topless LostHaven LostHaven

• As Berserker of Blue threw everything he had on Lancer of Red, a bat flew out of nowhere and it hit him in the head. "HEY ASSHOLES!!!" Jessica yelled, surrounding her are piles of dead policemen that she had finished laying waste with no worse for wear. "I see that you two are having fun with each other." She said with a cheeky grin as she walked over to her bat and picked it up. "You know, it wouldn't be fair for me to have you guys hoard the fun, beating the living crap out of each other. So..." As she said, she points her bat at Blue Berserker and said right at him "ComicCon is only three month from now. But something tells me that you're something else. The name's Jessica Alpha of the Ballas Roadhogs. In the streets, they called me "The Unhinged", not that I give a fuck about. Let me ask you this; Red or Blue?"

Kirie98 Kirie98 Kloudy Kloudy VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

• Interaction: VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Kirie98 Kirie98 Kloudy Kloudy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

PngItem_374819.png

At the Blue Caster’s alarm, he would spot a glint at one of the dark alleyways on the ground; shooting through the sky like a bullet were a line of red glass-like swords, streaking through the sky like loose arrows aimed roughly towards him!

The culprit behind the thrown swords was perched on one of buildings, having instructed his Master to observe in a safe spot, the Servant took aim at the anomalous floating presence; such power couldn’t be left hidden for long. Especially not from the likes of the Son of Sparda.

[/Tab][/Tabs]

• "Tch! Damn, is this your one trick you friggin Cyborg!"

Their combination attack didn't seem to do much to the Servant. All it seemed to do was piss him off, considering he started to hurl everything and the kitchen sink quite literally at them. Lancer transmuted another wall between the two of them, using it as cover as he pondered over what to do. However, their fight was long enough now for Johanna to begin working out what kind of class he was.

"Lancer.. I think we're battling against their Berserker."

"A Berserker? Well, knowing my luck, I guess I should've expected bad trouble like this to happen to us."

"Lancer. Do you have any techniques or Noble Phantasms we could use to give us an upper hand? At the current rate we're going, this isn't going to be in our favor."

"Well... there's one, maybe, but I'd really rather not use it. Just thinking about it makes me feel unpleasant to the core. I can't guarantee that it'd give us the win if we did use it too."

As the two discussed plans, a new 'fighter' made their presence known, as a heavy bat flew towards him and conked him on the head! Hearing her shout, Lancer groaned as he had a bad feeling. "I can't believe she actually broke out of that.." If he looked out to look at her, he'd see all the dead officers that he tried to get out of the area. Fortunately, he did not, as the two still stay hunkered down to avoid Berserker of Blue's onslaught of debris rain.

"We can use this to our advantage. He may be distracted for a few minutes."

"Well then I got an idea for that..!"

Clapping his hands, Lancer plants them against the concrete wall. Blue electricity crackles through it over and across toward Berserker of Blue, before rows of concrete spikes start jutting up from the ground toward him!

Despite the battle at hand, Johanna noticed the swords flying through the air. Another fight was raging on here? Hopefully, it was one of theirs that was winning. If this fight here proves to be one-sided, then she'll try hold Blue Berserker for as long as possible before retreating.

---

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod - Saber of Red

Topless Topless - Jessica
Berserker

Berserker recoiled, stunned not by the force of the bat but more by the mere fact the event had even happened. He glanced towards the girl, still holding his hands up and the various projectiles he'd collected. Breathing deeply, Berserker cocked his head, his Madness Enchantment preventing him from conjuring up any response beyond seeing the girl as a potential enemy. However, his Instinct skill was already ensuring he knew precisely what to do in case of attack-

Then several glowing swords descended nearby, catching his attention. Through the Dark Side, Berserker sensed an ally in distress, making him hesitate. Enough of Anakin remained in Darth Vader for his heroic side to consider the ramifications of this engagement - that is, if he lost an ally, the Blue side would be outnumbered. But the Madness Enchantment forced the self-hatred and rage to the forefront of Berserker's mind and made him raise the projectiles upward, preparing them for combat from a new adversary.

Then his Instinct kicked in. He turned sharply as row upon row of concrete spikes came towards him, and rather than used the Force, Berserker jumped to the side, seeming to glide across the ground out of the way. Then he paused, glancing from Jessica to Lancer to the location of the other attack. Berserker was entirely unsure of how to attack first. Eventually, he held out a hand and sent a blast of the Force hurtling through the air at Lancer and his Master, aiming it right between them. Then he charged forward, igniting his lightsaber and holding it at his side, gazed locked onto Lancer. When Lancer would dodge, he'd find Berserker already swinging the red lightsaber at him, with all the experience from years of battle behind him.

Noah, meanwhile, was alarmed. There was another engagement going on not far away?! But, then, hadn't the church just been attacked?! What was happening, was his single offense the only one for the Blue Team?! Was Red launching an all-out assault? Did he risk being cut off? He glanced back at Stlassy's bleeding form, then without thinking, moved to rip off his own sleeve. "Here," he said, "let's bandage you up!"

itachi-jpg.1068926
c4316a5c908d66082b3b9373860321e8.jpg

Itachi Uchiha - Assassin of Red
~Servant of Lectur M. Yggdmillennia~

Jutsu List
[A list of spells/illusions cast by Assassin]
-
Genjutsu (Noah Drake) - Active
-
Crow Clone Jutsu (Assassin 3x) - Active
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Springwells) - Ready
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Downtown) - Active
-
Sleepwalk Genjutsu (Various) - Active

Night 0 || Heads Or Tails
Rivertown-Warehouse District - Harbortown Apartments

There was a satisfying crack as Sousuke’s fist hit Lectur’s jaw.

“Ack-” Was all the villainous magus could utter before he was sent flying back by his opponent's blow. Landing with no break into the side of the nearest apartment’s front wall, Lectur disappeared as bricks and mortar crumbled over his prone form. Did it work? Sousuke briefly glanced at the hostage before looking to where Lectur had landed. A suspenseful moment passed, then the crooked silhouette of the rogue mage rose from the rubble once more. His mouth hung from his face unnervingly, yet still he seemed to smile sickeningly at Sousuke.

“Kahn’ geh rih uff m-” Frowning at his speech, Lectur grabbed his jaw and snapped it back into place, “You can’t get rid of me that easily, Sousuke~”

A regenerative ability? Sousuke looked at his opponent and clicked his tongue. Just when he needed to finish it fast too. Without any delay he kicked the ground and rushed at Lectur, aiming to deliver another punch to his face. There could be a limit to that healing and as long as the Enforcer still had more speed, he could keep trying to find that.

This time Lectur raised his arms to block the attack directly, taking the punch to his forearms and sliding back several feet. There was definitely a slight power/speed disparity, but still he swiftly danced forward again to deliver several horizontal slashes to his foes’ abdomen.

Against the incoming slashes, Sousuke could have dodged it cleanly. However he chose to receive it, shallow gashes opening up across his sides, all for the brief moment where Lectur had to stand still after delivering his attack. In that split second, Sousuke clenched his fist and then sent a punch with more speed and power than previously displayed straight into his opponent’s chest: where the heart was located. With very little opportunity to dodge, this sort of fatal attack was the best he could come up with against an unknown regenerative ability.

Seeing the cuts open on his target’s torso, Lectur grinned with relish for a second - a minor mistake that would see him launched back into the semi-destroyed apartment once again. There was another pause as Lectur recovered from the shadows with an annoyed groan. The spot over his heart now sported a clean circular hole in his clothing where Sousuke’s fist had struck, his attack having broken the bones beneath but not penetrated through. Lectur winced slightly, then sneered.

“I can see you’re unimpressed: Allow me to balance the scales some.” Retrieving a gleaming red orb from his inner breast pocket, Lectur crushed the sphere between his teeth. Red energy permeated his circuits and eyes, empowering his physical attributes once more.
Q46dB2O.png

“Shall we?” He intoned to Sousuke, kicking the ground to dash forward and deliver his own punch to the man’s face.

Sousuke remained unfazed as he saw Lectur's approach. However the moment the attack came at him, his golden eyes widened slightly. The magus managed to just dodge his opponent’s punch. It had clearly gained more speed compared to a few seconds earlier. The fact that a damaged heart wasn’t enough to kill his opponent was also clear to him that it wasn’t some cheap healing either. With odds stacked against him like this, Sousuke opened his mouth, and-

“Haha!! You really are something else!” The Enforcer forgot about the hostage’s fate or his Servant’s ongoing fight now: all he saw at that moment was nothing but an opponent in front of him.

With a wide grin he threw another fist at Lectur, this time with all his might. Fast enough now to react; Lectur deflected the blow to the side with a deft hand-swipe and launched two more punches in quick succession. Sousuke sidestepped in response and then delivered a kick to Lectur’s knee, aiming to break his balance. Taking the hit, Lectur sank to one knee and swiped an upward slash with his blade at Sousuke to catch him out. Hesitating briefly, Sousuke dodged and abandoned the perfect chance for counterattack. He then distanced himself a bit and activated a certain rune which he had never used against a magus.

In the very few seconds he needed to stand still, Sousuke opened a conversation and clapped his hands in appreciation, “So it seems like my colleagues were fooling around when they said they let you escape. Magnificent performance, I must say.”

Returning to his feet and dusting himself off, Lectur could only puff his chest and crow at the praise Sousuke piled on him, “Well obviously: I am the greatest mage to ever grace this world. The undefeated prince; just ask your ‘friends’ at the association.”

Lectur was distracted by Sousuke’s dialogue and so stopped attacking, but even so he continued to walk towards the magus menacingly. Clearly they were not done.

“Well then, prince. What you are about to witness is something I've never used on an unworthy opponent. So die proudly! Primordial Rune - Geal Ansuz!!” After finishing the short passage, Sousuke leapt at his opponent and raised his fist once again - but this time there was a visible white flame burning around it. Geal Ansuz; a sacred flame that burns even in heaven. Any attack would burn the victim until nothing remained. Usually its inferior equivalent was mostly used against ghosts and spirits. However, against someone who can keep coming back from death like a zombie: wasn’t it the most fitting tool for the job?

the-burning-fist-squeezes-a-lightning.jpg
Eyes widening with surprise, Lectur had just enough time thanks to Sousuke’s incantation to crouch out of harm’s way before sweeping his leg to take out Sousuke’s. He quickly followed up with another swift kick to launch the man away and recover some distance. Seeing the adverse reaction, Sousuke jumped the initial sweep and then skilfully moved out of the following kick. It seemed that his opponent’s goal was to gain some distance. Pretty good intuition, Sousuke thought. Geal Ansuz was a powerful rune that made each of his attacks become much more devastating, but it also drained away his magical energy fast unlike most typical runes which had limits on how they consume the user’s magical energy. If anything, he must not prolong this fight.

Leaping at Lectur, Sousuke threw a barrage of fists infused with the sacred flame. Swiftly backing up, Lectur created more distance between them as Sousuke closed in. He grinned, Sousuke wouldn’t know it but there was a magic mine where Lectur had moved that would detonate them both as soon as he reached the mage. With how he was refusing to receive the attacks like earlier, Sousuke knew that he was up to something.

Sure enough, as he was pursuing the crazy magus who kept retreating, there was an explosion. Normally it wouldn’t even be enough to deal any damage past his passive defence. But because Sousuke had been using a powerful rune like the Primordial one, he had to turn off his defensive ones in favor of offense and speed. As a result Sousuke had to instinctually jump off that spot to dodge the mine the moment it was triggered; the distance between the two mages increasing. Lectur skidded on his feet back across the ground unharmed.

“Is that how an undefeated prince fights? Truly disappointing.” Sousuke taunted before kicking the ground again. Surely such a blatant bluff wouldn’t work and he doubted he could get Lectur to receive his attack. Yet, the man didn’t falter or even pause to analyse his own status. There was nothing more worthy to Sousuke than a strong opponent, and when he’s finally facing one giving up was never an option no matter how bad he was losing or how much advantage his opponent seemed to have. Having closed their distance for who knows how many times, Sousuke threw another direct punch. This time in a manner that seemed like he had an opening.
uvf9o33km7k61.png

Lectur, of course, bristled at the provocation and actually growled with fiery wrath, “As if I would expect a muscle-brained dog of the Association like you to appreciate my fine craftsmanship. I’ll show you undefeated-”

Wasting no time he took the bait and kicked the ground in turn, rushing towards Sousuke despite himself. The punch that came at him was simple and almost slow, but Lectur did not take the time to ponder it. Stopping just short of colliding, he spun around to the side to viciously ram his switchblade into Sousuke’s ribs.

Here it comes. Sousuke grinned. To think something like that actually worked. The blade that was coming at his ribs collided with a plate of mirror that suddenly appeared in its path, deflecting the blade just enough for it to not come straight at his body. Sousuke additionally didn’t change his stance and continued to focus his flame-covered punch at Lectur. It was possibly the first hit he could manage after activating his Primordial rune, but due to its nature just one hit was enough.

Shock and surprise were written across Lectur’s expression as the translucent mirror materialised in the way of his strike. For a brief moment he was outraged that Sousuke had the nerve to chastise his combat style when he too was not above fighting dirty, but the thought quickly brought a cruel smile to his lips. The two of them were certainly quite the pair; it had been some time since another mage had been able to keep up with Lectur. Opportunity always presented itself in times of peril. What better way to test his newfound strength, after all?

But for now, Sousuke seemed to have cornered him. It was unlikely Lectur could move out of the way faster than his opponent could extend his arm for the hit and those ghostly white flames appeared to be rather deadly. With very little time to think or move, Lectur chose the fastest and easiest solution: with a grunt he swung his switchblade savagely in an arc to stab Sousuke’s fist before it could reach him.
48215b2c3909983b796270b47a6ee312223a7522.jpg

Even with all those preparations, Lectur had still found a way to not receive his attack. Sousuke grinned: as if he would let his opponent do as he pleased. When you are about to be stabbed by a blade, normally one would dodge even if it meant abandoning your own attack that was about to connect. However Sousuke chose to betray this expectation. The switchblade drew a swift arc and cleanly pierced the back of his fist. Yet that burning and bleeding punch didn’t slow down even the slightest as it was finding its way to Lectur’s face.

Grunting again in surprise, Lectur dropped to one knee once more as Sousuke bore over him. With the blade having pierced his attacker’s palm, the disgraced Manesford strained to hold his opponent back as the spirit flames flashed between them. Despite the high stakes he found himself grinning at Sousuke again, who in turn seemed to return the sentiment. They were both enjoying this - even at such a crucial moment.

“You might be- Association scum, but- I knew there were similarities between us-” He spat between breaths, trying hard not to let the fist approach him further, “You should join me- Together we- we could rule this world.”

“Rule this world, huh?” Sousuke smiled, “You're right. There are similarities between us. However, I don’t think I want to do something like that. Why should I take the top position where no one will ever want to fight me like that? That’s so LAME!!

Screaming the last word right at Lectur’s face, Sousuke then spent all his strength to drive the fist forward. Faltering at the last moment, Lectur’s elbow buckled and his grip loosened. With a pained gasp and a bright burst of magical flame the magus was, for the third time, sent flying back across the concrete with an ethereal fire trail tailing behind him as he flew. Hitting the ground with a hard thud, Lectur lay prone and unmoving. Sousuke was unable to see his face from his angle, but the light of his ghostly flames still seemed to be burning.

“Ugh...” After successfully landing an attack, Sousuke also fell to his knee and spat some blood. It was his third fight tonight and there was not a single one where he was unscathed. If anything this one was the most taxing in terms of magical energy; especially considering he had only deployed Mirror World for less than 10 minutes in his first fight but kept activating Geal Ansuz for the majority of this fight. There was visible bleeding and damage across his body, but for now Sousuke cared little of that as he slowly walked toward the defeated magus.

“Say, Sousuke… You wanted to know what real magecraft looks like, right...?”

popuptee_alphonse-elric-blood-seal_1478545919.large.png

As he approached, Sousuke noticed that something was wrong with Lectur’s head. It was enveloped in some sort of red balloon, the top of which was now burning with Sousuke’s flames. But stranger still was how the downed mage then began to levitate unnaturally off of the ground, arms spread in a grandiose gesture. Red tendrils of liquid seemed to prop him up and his impromptu ‘helmet’ parted in the centre to reveal a hungry expression.

image.png
e1a16d5539c18b506ce050d9b262e925-jpg.1052333
“That was a dirty trick with the mirror, and you even turned down my extremely generous offer. I won’t be going easy on you now, Sousuke…” Left from the previous fighting remained pools of blood collected in various spots around them which Lectur now manipulated through the use of his blood magic to raise several monstrous crimson appendages. Orbs of blood began to swirl around his floating visage as if he himself were the servant rather than the master.

“Haha! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Even in the face of such an eldritch scene, that insane laughter was still coming from Sousuke, “Good. Very good. You are one hell of a man, Lectur Manesford.” He knew all too well that he was at his limit, yet the opponent in front of him seemed like he still had an even more terrifying card up his sleeve.

One question now remained: what was the next move?

[Warehouse District Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Magic Mines - Active]

Downtown - Origin Marker St.

As Blue Berserker continued his attacks, he would notice that the ever-rising rooftops he had crumbled with awesome power only continued to grow higher and higher into the sky. It seemed no amount of power was able to stop the strange physics-breaking street from amalgamating as it pleased. When Berserker attempted to pursue his assault and charge ahead he would notice that yet again the street would stretch before him. Faster than he could travel would it extend, almost tauntingly as if daring him to keep trying.

From the perspective of those not caught in the boundary field's effects; it seemed as though Berserker had dodged the attacks coming at him, launched his own concussive force-blast and then simply... stopped. Lightsaber in hand, for reasons that only Assassin of Red was aware of, Berserker just could not advance towards lancer. The genjutsu affecting his mind was providing a mental block that surpassed the level of Berserker's skills.

Noah didn't know it yet, but his servant was not the only one affected by the high level of illusion-craft cast on the area. As he approached false-Stlassy she hissed at his response and grabbed his hand, "We don't have time for this!"

Dragging him along, false-Stlassy grunted with exertion as they ambled across the rooftop and away from the fight. She seemed determined to lead him elsewhere. Trapped in the genjutsu just as his servant, Noah would fail to realise that if he walked but a few more steps after Stlassy - he would fall off the rooftop and to his death. But of course, he could not see the sheer drop.

[Downtown Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Soul Siphons - Ready | Trapped: Genjutsu - Endless Road]
starry-sky-anime-girl-4k-6j-1366x768.jpg

Tags :
Severia Severia
-Collabs
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
-Interactions
Kirie98 Kirie98
-Mentions

Last edited:
itachi-jpg.1068926

Itachi Uchiha - Assassin of Red
~Servant of Lectur M. Yggdmillennia~

Jutsu List
[A list of spells/illusions cast by Assassin]
-
Genjutsu (Noah Drake) - Active
-
Crow Clone Jutsu (Assassin 3x) - Active
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Springwells) - Ready
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Downtown) - Active
-
Sleepwalk Genjutsu (Various) - Active

Night 0 || Heads Or Tails
Rivertown-Warehouse District - Harbortown Apartments

There was a satisfying crack as Sousuke’s fist hit Lectur’s jaw.

“Ack-” Was all the villainous magus could utter before he was sent flying back by his opponent's blow. Landing with no break into the side of the nearest apartment’s front wall, Lectur disappeared as bricks and mortar crumbled over his prone form. Did it work? Sousuke briefly glanced at the hostage before looking to where Lectur had landed. A suspenseful moment passed, then the crooked silhouette of the rogue mage rose from the rubble once more. His mouth hung from his face unnervingly, yet still he seemed to smile sickeningly at Sousuke.

“Kahn’ geh rih uff m-” Frowning at his speech, Lectur grabbed his jaw and snapped it back into place, “You can’t get rid of me that easily, Sousuke~”

A regenerative ability? Sousuke looked at his opponent and clicked his tongue. Just when he needed to finish it fast too. Without any delay he kicked the ground and rushed at Lectur, aiming to deliver another punch to his face. There could be a limit to that healing and as long as the Enforcer still had more speed, he could keep trying to find that.

This time Lectur raised his arms to block the attack directly, taking the punch to his forearms and sliding back several feet. There was definitely a slight power/speed disparity, but still he swiftly danced forward again to deliver several horizontal slashes to his foes’ abdomen.

Against the incoming slashes, Sousuke could have dodged it cleanly. However he chose to receive it, shallow gashes opening up across his sides, all for the brief moment where Lectur had to stand still after delivering his attack. In that split second, Sousuke clenched his fist and then sent a punch with more speed and power than previously displayed straight into his opponent’s chest: where the heart was located. With very little opportunity to dodge, this sort of fatal attack was the best he could come up with against an unknown regenerative ability.

Seeing the cuts open on his target’s torso, Lectur grinned with relish for a second - a minor mistake that would see him launched back into the semi-destroyed apartment once again. There was another pause as Lectur recovered from the shadows with an annoyed groan. The spot over his heart now sported a clean circular hole in his clothing where Sousuke’s fist had struck, his attack having broken the bones beneath but not penetrated through. Lectur winced slightly, then sneered.

“I can see you’re unimpressed: Allow me to balance the scales some.” Retrieving a gleaming red orb from his inner breast pocket, Lectur crushed the sphere between his teeth. Red energy permeated his circuits and eyes, empowering his physical attributes once more.
Q46dB2O.png

“Shall we?” He intoned to Sousuke, kicking the ground to dash forward and deliver his own punch to the man’s face.

Sousuke remained unfazed as he saw Lectur's approach. However the moment the attack came at him, his golden eyes widened slightly. The magus managed to just dodge his opponent’s punch. It had clearly gained more speed compared to a few seconds earlier. The fact that a damaged heart wasn’t enough to kill his opponent was also clear to him that it wasn’t some cheap healing either. With odds stacked against him like this, Sousuke opened his mouth, and-

“Haha!! You really are something else!” The Enforcer forgot about the hostage’s fate or his Servant’s ongoing fight now: all he saw at that moment was nothing but an opponent in front of him.

With a wide grin he threw another fist at Lectur, this time with all his might. Fast enough now to react; Lectur deflected the blow to the side with a deft hand-swipe and launched two more punches in quick succession. Sousuke sidestepped in response and then delivered a kick to Lectur’s knee, aiming to break his balance. Taking the hit, Lectur sank to one knee and swiped an upward slash with his blade at Sousuke to catch him out. Hesitating briefly, Sousuke dodged and abandoned the perfect chance for counterattack. He then distanced himself a bit and activated a certain rune which he had never used against a magus.

In the very few seconds he needed to stand still, Sousuke opened a conversation and clapped his hands in appreciation, “So it seems like my colleagues were fooling around when they said they let you escape. Magnificent performance, I must say.”

Returning to his feet and dusting himself off, Lectur could only puff his chest and crow at the praise Sousuke piled on him, “Well obviously: I am the greatest mage to ever grace this world. The undefeated prince; just ask your ‘friends’ at the association.”

Lectur was distracted by Sousuke’s dialogue and so stopped attacking, but even so he continued to walk towards the magus menacingly. Clearly they were not done.

“Well then, prince. What you are about to witness is something I've never used on an unworthy opponent. So die proudly! Primordial Rune - Geal Ansuz!!” After finishing the short passage, Sousuke leapt at his opponent and raised his fist once again - but this time there was a visible white flame burning around it. Geal Ansuz; a sacred flame that burns even in heaven. Any attack would burn the victim until nothing remained. Usually its inferior equivalent was mostly used against ghosts and spirits. However, against someone who can keep coming back from death like a zombie: wasn’t it the most fitting tool for the job?

the-burning-fist-squeezes-a-lightning.jpg
Eyes widening with surprise, Lectur had just enough time thanks to Sousuke’s incantation to crouch out of harm’s way before sweeping his leg to take out Sousuke’s. He quickly followed up with another swift kick to launch the man away and recover some distance. Seeing the adverse reaction, Sousuke jumped the initial sweep and then skilfully moved out of the following kick. It seemed that his opponent’s goal was to gain some distance. Pretty good intuition, Sousuke thought. Geal Ansuz was a powerful rune that made each of his attacks become much more devastating, but it also drained away his magical energy fast unlike most typical runes which had limits on how they consume the user’s magical energy. If anything, he must not prolong this fight.

Leaping at Lectur, Sousuke threw a barrage of fists infused with the sacred flame. Swiftly backing up, Lectur created more distance between them as Sousuke closed in. He grinned, Sousuke wouldn’t know it but there was a magic mine where Lectur had moved that would detonate them both as soon as he reached the mage. With how he was refusing to receive the attacks like earlier, Sousuke knew that he was up to something.

Sure enough, as he was pursuing the crazy magus who kept retreating, there was an explosion. Normally it wouldn’t even be enough to deal any damage past his passive defence. But because Sousuke had been using a powerful rune like the Primordial one, he had to turn off his defensive ones in favor of offense and speed. As a result Sousuke had to instinctually jump off that spot to dodge the mine the moment it was triggered; the distance between the two mages increasing. Lectur skidded on his feet back across the ground unharmed.

“Is that how an undefeated prince fights? Truly disappointing.” Sousuke taunted before kicking the ground again. Surely such a blatant bluff wouldn’t work and he doubted he could get Lectur to receive his attack. Yet, the man didn’t falter or even pause to analyse his own status. There was nothing more worthy to Sousuke than a strong opponent, and when he’s finally facing one giving up was never an option no matter how bad he was losing or how much advantage his opponent seemed to have. Having closed their distance for who knows how many times, Sousuke threw another direct punch. This time in a manner that seemed like he had an opening.
uvf9o33km7k61.png

Lectur, of course, bristled at the provocation and actually growled with fiery wrath, “As if I would expect a muscle-brained dog of the Association like you to appreciate my fine craftsmanship. I’ll show you undefeated-”

Wasting no time he took the bait and kicked the ground in turn, rushing towards Sousuke despite himself. The punch that came at him was simple and almost slow, but Lectur did not take the time to ponder it. Stopping just short of colliding, he spun around to the side to viciously ram his switchblade into Sousuke’s ribs.

Here it comes. Sousuke grinned. To think something like that actually worked. The blade that was coming at his ribs collided with a plate of mirror that suddenly appeared in its path, deflecting the blade just enough for it to not come straight at his body. Sousuke additionally didn’t change his stance and continued to focus his flame-covered punch at Lectur. It was possibly the first hit he could manage after activating his Primordial rune, but due to its nature just one hit was enough.

Shock and surprise were written across Lectur’s expression as the translucent mirror materialised in the way of his strike. For a brief moment he was outraged that Sousuke had the nerve to chastise his combat style when he too was not above fighting dirty, but the thought quickly brought a cruel smile to his lips. The two of them were certainly quite the pair; it had been some time since another mage had been able to keep up with Lectur. Opportunity always presented itself in times of peril. What better way to test his newfound strength, after all?

But for now, Sousuke seemed to have cornered him. It was unlikely Lectur could move out of the way faster than his opponent could extend his arm for the hit and those ghostly white flames appeared to be rather deadly. With very little time to think or move, Lectur chose the fastest and easiest solution: with a grunt he swung his switchblade savagely in an arc to stab Sousuke’s fist before it could reach him.
48215b2c3909983b796270b47a6ee312223a7522.jpg

Even with all those preparations, Lectur had still found a way to not receive his attack. Sousuke grinned: as if he would let his opponent do as he pleased. When you are about to be stabbed by a blade, normally one would dodge even if it meant abandoning your own attack that was about to connect. However Sousuke chose to betray this expectation. The switchblade drew a swift arc and cleanly pierced the back of his fist. Yet that burning and bleeding punch didn’t slow down even the slightest as it was finding its way to Lectur’s face.

Grunting again in surprise, Lectur dropped to one knee once more as Sousuke bore over him. With the blade having pierced his attacker’s palm, the disgraced Manesford strained to hold his opponent back as the spirit flames flashed between them. Despite the high stakes he found himself grinning at Sousuke again, who in turn seemed to return the sentiment. They were both enjoying this - even at such a crucial moment.

“You might be- Association scum, but- I knew there were similarities between us-” He spat between breaths, trying hard not to let the fist approach him further, “You should join me- Together we- we could rule this world.”

“Rule this world, huh?” Sousuke smiled, “You're right. There are similarities between us. However, I don’t think I want to do something like that. Why should I take the top position where no one will ever want to fight me like that? That’s so LAME!!

Screaming the last word right at Lectur’s face, Sousuke then spent all his strength to drive the fist forward. Faltering at the last moment, Lectur’s elbow buckled and his grip loosened. With a pained gasp and a bright burst of magical flame the magus was, for the third time, sent flying back across the concrete with an ethereal fire trail tailing behind him as he flew. Hitting the ground with a hard thud, Lectur lay prone and unmoving. Sousuke was unable to see his face from his angle, but the light of his ghostly flames still seemed to be burning.

“Ugh...” After successfully landing an attack, Sousuke also fell to his knee and spat some blood. It was his third fight tonight and there was not a single one where he was unscathed. If anything this one was the most taxing in terms of magical energy; especially considering he had only deployed Mirror World for less than 10 minutes in his first fight but kept activating Geal Ansuz for the majority of this fight. There was visible bleeding and damage across his body, but for now Sousuke cared little of that as he slowly walked toward the defeated magus.

“Say, Sousuke… You wanted to know what real magecraft looks like, right...?”

popuptee_alphonse-elric-blood-seal_1478545919.large.png

As he approached, Sousuke noticed that something was wrong with Lectur’s head. It was enveloped in some sort of red balloon, the top of which was now burning with Sousuke’s flames. But stranger still was how the downed mage then began to levitate unnaturally off of the ground, arms spread in a grandiose gesture. Red tendrils of liquid seemed to prop him up and his impromptu ‘helmet’ parted in the centre to reveal a hungry expression.

View attachment 1071131
e1a16d5539c18b506ce050d9b262e925-jpg.1052333
“That was a dirty trick with the mirror, and you even turned down my extremely generous offer. I won’t be going easy on you now, Sousuke…” Left from the previous fighting remained pools of blood collected in various spots around them which Lectur now manipulated through the use of his blood magic to raise several monstrous crimson appendages. Orbs of blood began to swirl around his floating visage as if he himself were the servant rather than the master.

“Haha! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Even in the face of such an eldritch scene, that insane laughter was still coming from Sousuke, “Good. Very good. You are one hell of a man, Lectur Manesford.” He knew all too well that he was at his limit, yet the opponent in front of him seemed like he still had an even more terrifying card up his sleeve.

One question now remained: what was the next move?

[Warehouse District Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Magic Mines - Active]

Downtown - Origin Marker St.

As Blue Berserker continued his attacks, he would notice that the ever-rising rooftops he had crumbled with awesome power only continued to grow higher and higher into the sky. It seemed no amount of power was able to stop the strange physics-breaking street from amalgamating as it pleased. When Berserker attempted to pursue his assault and charge ahead he would notice that yet again the street would stretch before him. Faster than he could travel would it extend, almost tauntingly as if daring him to keep trying.

From the perspective of those not caught in the boundary field's effects; it seemed as though Berserker had dodged the attacks coming at him, launched his own concussive force-blast and then simply... stopped. Lightsaber in hand, for reasons that only Assassin of Red was aware of, Berserker just could not advance towards lancer. The genjutsu affecting his mind was providing a mental block that surpassed the level of Berserker's skills.

Noah didn't know it yet, but his servant was not the only one affected by the high level of illusion-craft cast on the area. As he approached false-Stlassy she hissed at his response and grabbed his hand, "We don't have time for this!"

Dragging him along, false-Stlassy grunted with exertion as they ambled across the rooftop and away from the fight. She seemed determined to lead him elsewhere. Trapped in the genjutsu just as his servant, Noah would fail to realise that if he walked but a few more steps after Stlassy - he would fall off the rooftop and to his death. But of course, he could not see the sheer drop.

[Downtown Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Soul Siphons - Ready | Trapped: Genjutsu - Endless Road]
starry-sky-anime-girl-4k-6j-1366x768.jpg

Tags :
Severia Severia
-Collabs
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
-Interactions
Kirie98 Kirie98
-Mentions
Berserker had enough. This illusion was getting too tiresome. Without a moment's hesitation, he reached out with the Dark Side once more, located Assassin, and struck, sending a concussive Force Blast directly at him moving at incredible speeds. The goal of this blast was to destroy Assassin utterly, and it would most certainly destroy the building he was standing on. In the mean time, Berserker began drawing upon his Battle Continuation(Hatred) skill, unconsciously, of course, trying to somehow push through the illusion confounding him. He'd had more than enough of this. To the observer nearby, they'd seen his suit begin to glow and smoke with a burning orange.

Noah stopped sharply. "Hold on," he said quickly, "this- this isn't like you. I- I mean, I don't think it is, I don't know you that well, but- Stlassy, which Servant has attacked the church?!"

Something absolutely wasn't right here. The way Stlassy moved from injured causality to impatience was unnerving to Noah. It was... far too sharp a change. And Noah suddenly realized how exposed he was. He specialized in Fire Magic, was he equipped to deal with other kinds?!

• image.png

--Adam P. Yggdmillennia--
    Interaction: Kloudy Kloudy Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

...So only two of the Bounded Fields attracted their attention.” Adam spoke while hidden inside one of the alleyways, talking to a crow that had delivered a message regarding the situation of the battle. He knew that nothing would go their way, but to think the other two Servants of Blue have wandered somewhere else in bliss. He rubbed his chin, his attention turning to the Crow. “Would you mind delivering a message to the Berserker? Direct their team to this ‘Pizza Place’. Have him assess the remaining Servants.

Do you really think a mere energy ball is enough to stop me?” Saber scoffed as the opposing Servant sent out an energy ball towards the red swordsman, prompting him to hop back in a low stance, hands on his katana as he focused on the approaching ball. With a glare, the swordsman’s hands swiftly unsheathed and sheathed his blade. “...Pathetic."

BOOOOOM!

In a loud, booming distortion, the psychic ball is swallowed by multiple revolving cuts on space itself, causing it to explode before it could even reach the rooftop. Like unwanted fireworks in the middle of the city. He followed it up with more Summoned Swords, sending six of them at the Caster like arrows let loose.

Do you really think a mere energy ball is enough to stop me?” Saber scoffed as the opposing Servant sent out an energy ball towards the red swordsman, prompting him to hop back in a low stance, hands on his katana as he focused on the approaching ball. With a glare, the swordsman’s hands swiftly unsheathed and sheathed his blade. “...Pathetic."

BOOOOOM!

In a loud, booming distortion, the psychic ball is swallowed by multiple revolving cuts on space itself, causing it to explode before it could even reach the rooftop. Like unwanted fireworks in the middle of the city. He followed it up with more Summoned Swords, sending six of them at the Caster like arrows let loose.
!!! He countered my Aura Sphere!
"Thats a strange attack name you have- Oh no, he's sending more energy blades!"
Hold on tight.
Mewtwo used his Psychic energy to create a large spoon, and it was comically large from Laura's perspective.
"How is a spoon going to deflect all of those swords?!"
Just shut up and watch!
Mewtwo used the spoon like a pole staff, blocking and deflecting every sword sent his way with accurate perception and split timing reflexes. Laura was getting dizzy from the speeds Mewtwo was moving in.

Mewtwo made his spoon vanish before he stared at Saber. He telepathically communicated with him.
You are no ordinary human. Identify yourself at once.

Side: Preston

Preston received orders to head on over to the Pizza Place in Springwell to check out two Blue Servants who had gone off on their own. He hadn't really done much this war so far. Likely it was the location he had been given was a very undesirable destination for anyone, including Servants. Ordering Anastasia to start the car. Preston updated Berserker on the situation. The demonic figure had been completely silent the entire time. Now would be a perfect opportunity for the creature to display its abilities. Arriving in front of the Pizza Place after an uninteresting journey plagued by the radio stations all playing that one song that was really popular among fourteen year old girls. Preston elected to light a cigarette with the kaun rune. His plan really was simple. Create a situation where the Servants would have to reveal themselves. No need for complex plots when a lighter and hairspray will do just fine. Pointing at the big neon sign atop the building. "Sigel" whispered Preston, the Elder Rune forming in front of his finger. Dark clouds began to form above the building. Light flashed in before his eyes as the sign was struck by a bolt of lightning that blew up the electronics and spread sparks everywhere. Flames soon began forming everywhere while Preston went back to his cigarette.

Side: Berserker

Berserker wandered past the screaming people while keeping an eye out for the Servants he had been sent to find. His spirit form was practically invisible to those around him. The plan to force the Servants out was decent by planning standards, first contact not withstanding. A regular Master would be in much dire straits, sending Berserker off like this. However his Master, Preston Yorvak Yggdimillinea was different. He had a system in place that would allow Berserker to utilize more of his power than he'd usually be able to wield in a Grail War. His gaze fixated on three teenagers fleeing from the fire. The moodmaker tried his best to deny any fear while the responsible one chided the other two. A much more subdued youth among them just nodded away like nothing was wrong. Berserker remembered those times, before his world was ruined by the Great Will. Sensing a mana signature that was out of the ordinary. The True Demon strode through the smoke and flames to find his opponent. Finding a youth with a mysterious looking watch. Berserker immediately gathered power inside of his body. Raising his hands as crimson flames surged from his palms. He forced the burning energies together to fire out a gout of fiery inferno.

Crow Crow

• Foolishness! This war is founded upon secrecy identifying oneself with no effort is meaningless.’ Saber retorted in his mind as he began to traverse the Rooftops, intent on closing the gap between him and this odd looking Caster, conjuring a different set of Summoned Swords; ones that are more curved and jagged. Like that of a scimitar. He throws them like a boomerangs, its trajectory arcing towards the Caster’s sides as both blades appear to burst into fire and cold wind. As they inch closer to Caster, Saber would launch more of those shortsword projectiles.

If you want to know this Devil's name, then come and beat it out of me.’ He provoked, glaring at the Caster as he found a set of buildings that would lead to where the enemy would by hovering over. ‘Unless you’re chicken?

Hmph!” He taunted with a smirk, leaping ever closer to the Caster.

1P5uigR.png

Within the few seconds after Archer had executed her surprise attack on the rubbery Servant, a lot had happened. First, an arrival of a priestly Servant of Red who promptly launched a barrage of threats against her. Then there was the fact that the straw hat Servant took advantage of that attack to dive away from her blade.

Now that it became one against two, Archer didn’t have a luxury to gradually study her opponent like before. Abandoning her chance to attack the closer Servant, the angelic girl made aerial movements vertically, horizontally and diagonally. These movements were elegant, yet swift and natural, allowing her to perfectly dodge the hail of bullets coming at her from both directions.

At this moment, she felt a fluctuation of magical energy from the man who was the source of her magical supply, but before she could telepathically check up on him, a voice could be heard.

“Hey Lazer Bow! Gum-Gum Homerun!”

Since Archer was focusing at dodging the attack of another Servant... possibly Archer of Red, she didn’t move in time and fell into the range of that incoming attack. The stoic girl pondered for a brief moment, before concluding that neither her speed nor Angelic Dispersion would be enough to get her out of this strike. As the streetlight was swung at Archer, 3 floating pillars rushed toward her side and each fired a beam that collided at a single point between the Red and Blue Servants. Thanks to the impact from this sudden explosion, Archer propelled herself away from the rubbery man and his attack. She then flew toward another Servant who was now firing handguns at her. When they were two opponents and one of them happened to be a long range type while the other keep rushing in on her like that, it’s clear what she should be doing. Thanks to Archer’s prized aerial movements, a few bullets from a pair of Glock would never pose a threat to her. With 8 pillars of her angels, the angelic Servant fired destructive beams of light at the priestly Servant from all directions.

In addition, to prevent the melee Servant from coming to his ally’s rescue, those 3 pillars from before were now swarming around the straw hat Servant, periodically firing beams at him. Even if they were proven to be rather ineffective, a few seconds they managed to distract him was all the girl need to try to finish off the Archer of Red.

Funnier President Funnier President LostHaven LostHaven

• "Hey Lady! Get outta here! He's not some bozo you can- Tch!"

Lancer's attempt to call out to get the bystander out of here got him distracted, as a hurling force of wind had been blasted towards him! Johanna felt it as well, as the two of them tried to anchor themselves down onto the ground. However, looking up, Johanna heard the audible whir of that super-heated plasma blade coming down towards Lancer.

At least, she assumed so. But it seems like he had stopped in place. She knew that Lectur's Servant had done some work around the area, but was it in play at the moment?

Lancer, leaping back after what had happened, transmutes another spear from the ground as he thinks about what to do now. Clearly, most of his transmutations weren't doing much, and it didn't help that this guy had regenerating armor too! What the heck even was it made of anyways?

He certainly wasn't going to try and engage in close quarters, not especially with a guy who has a sword that can pretty much cut through anything!

"Well, isn't this just one lop-sided fight.."

Not even the Homunculi were this tough, although given how they had so many lives to spare, they probably would fight this guy down to a close match.

Well, maybe there was one thing he could do. He'd never use it on a living person, but since everyone here was technically just a duplicate, he had no qualms about using Scar's one-pony trick on a Servant. That'd require him to get close though.

It's a risk he's willing to take! He's never won a fight without taking one!

"Hey! Master!" Lancer called out, "Can you do more of those bone-bullets you did earlier! Just keep him busy for me to get close enough!"

"I can. It's quite taxing on me though, so whatever you're planning, it better work." Aiming her arm once more, Johanna shifted it back into a 'Gun' as she loaded it with newly made enamel-bolts, and began to fire them at Berserker. Clapping his hand, Lancer planted them against the ground, as concrete spikes start to spear up from every direction against Berserker of Blue.

Throwing his spear soon afterward at Berserker of Blue, Lancer transmuted against the ground beneath his feet, creating a charging pillar of stone towards the dark cyborg as he rode on top of it. Once he was close enough, he jumped off, letting it continue forward before he clapped his hand once more, and charged in, throwing his right arm towards Berserker with his palms extended open!

---

Kloudy Kloudy - Assassin of Red and his False clones, Lectur

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod - Saber of Red, Adam (Nearby)

"Yeah! More noodles!" Goku exclaimed as the servers brought in more servings of food to him, which he wasted no time gobbling up. Goku was more focused on that then the two visitors who had arrived to the table. He did however notice Jane talking to him, to which he gave her a big grin. "Yep! I can't fight on an empty stomach!" He let out a chuckle. "and I love fighting!" The boy immediately began chowing down again, making the servers of the restaurant very nervous. "If we don't cut him off soon, he'll eat everything we have!" The server whispered to the dapper manager in the suit. "We're already way past our budget, but that man is terrifying!" He whispered back. "There's no telling what we'll do if we refuse to serve his little friend there..."

Kent listened to Rin with a heaping tablespoon of disinterest, and was almost ready to force the gun deeper against his flesh, but luckily for him, Jane interjected. She was clearly the brains of the operation, and if looks were to mean anything was also the master. She offered to explain in details outside of the restaurant, which sounded beyond fishy. "On your terms? I don't think so. Besides, we aren't going anywhere until the kid is finished stuffing his face-" Goku set his bowl down. "All done!" He said, putting his hands together. "Thank you for the meal." The chef and Managed standing a few feet away collapsed with relief, as well as the cooks in the kitchen, who were practically stumbling over each other for what felt like hours. "I need a smoke break." One cook said already popping one into his mouth.

Kent look over at Jane, she was just a child who wasn't versed in the world that he was, but regardless she and her servant were stepping into it. He didn't expect her to know a mercenary's lifestyle or how their paranoia keeps them alive, so he humored her for now. "You want to discuss this outside? Fine. But you try anything and I'll put the gun on you little girl. Understand?" He said sternly as he ushered them out of the booth. Goku sprung out of his side, not really understanding what was going on but going along with it anyway.

Orihara Orihara

Jane scoffed at the man's shameless seriousness. God forbid she'd forget what dimension she lived in where people could sometimes be crass and a bit over dramatic. "You won't need to, tough guy. We're on your side."

Jane stood up and was about to make her way out of the booth when she heard someone mutter, "did that guy say he had a gun?"

"What? A gun? Did someone say gun?"

Jane rolled her eyes with a silly look on her face. "Come on people, we're talking about ultimate laser tag. You can all relax. This guy can't beat me anyway, he's bluffing!"

"Oh, laser tag? What a relief..."

"I think they said something about laser tag earlier too..."

Good. The civilian chatter was neutralized. Jane laughed it off and grabbed her servant's hand before strolling out of the restaurant with Kent and his servant. The reason she needed to get him outside in the first place was to talk game plan, but not for ultimate laser tag. There was a war to be won and she wasn't going to sit around with her thumb up her ass until a red found her. She needed to act.

Once the group of four made it to a discreet, private place, Jane opened up.

"You know we can't discuss the grail war in public. It's like breaking the first rule of fight club. I've been preparing for this my whole life so please give us the benefit of the doubt when I say we really want to form an alliance. And just to prove it to you I'm going to lay one of my cards on the table. Not my whole hand, I'm not stupid, just a card."

And in good faith Jane put the ball in Kent's court. Would he accept her offer, or, make things difficult?

ZackStop ZackStop

Last edited:
Caster of Lohk
Warehouse District | "Thy wings cannot carry thou to the heavens, O' false angel. And thus, the only destination that awaits thee is the earth."

It didn't take Caster long to realize that his ranged weaponry was no more effective than attempting to fire an Aklato at a Juggernaut. Can't be helped - he wasn't given much time to prepare. One could only do so much when you're thrown into a war without your favorite pistol.

Seeing the poor imitation of an 'angel' zipping around the air and evading his gunfire with ease, Caster quickly abandons his strategy, and thankfully so, as the enemy Servant of Blue had assessed Caster - or, in the Blue Servant's perspective, probably Archer - to be the greatest threat of their two adversaries.
The things Caster would do to have access to a Vectis and an Arcwing right now. However, the reality was that he had no access to the wide arsenal of tools that would usually be at his disposal. It was time to confuse the enemy servant further. Thinking fast as beams of 'angelic' light are fired at him in all directions, Caster reaches to his side to unsheathe what appeared to be a longsword. Its appearance was unconventional, with only a cutting edge and no tip to the blade. However, it irradiated an unknown, and otherworldly energy that could chill a being down to their very core. Eerie whispers seemed to emanate from the weapon, chanting its newly christened name.

"Praecido."

It was the dagger-shaped Mystic Code that Ezekiel had used to end the life of their false 'daughter'. However, Caster had retrieved it following their former 'Master's' demise, and had bestowed unto it the blessing of the Void, twisting it into a newer, grand and grotesque form. It was meant to be a 'gift' to their true contractor and master, so it was a shame that Caster had to use the 'gift' before they could present it to the homunculus. Caster made a mental note to himself to apologize later.

In their other hand, another object manifests, resembling either a lantern or a flail connected to a long and cruel barbed chain. Brandishing their weapons, Caster braces for impact as he charges forward. He swings the sword downward as he connects with the beam of light, and like a scalpel, the blade splits right through the projectile, causing it to diverge into two and split toward Caster's sides. Then, mustering as much power as possible in his legs, further boosted to otherwise absurd levels of strength thanks to his Mana Burst (Penance), Caster once again launches himself into the air toward the Archer of Blue at terrific velocity, brandishing their blade which they swing toward Archer, whilst the function of the chain remains unknown.

Tab of weapons Caster currently has equipped.
AK-47 (Enhanced by Item Creation (Lohk))

Glock-19 (Enhanced by Item Creation (Lohk))

Praecido (Created by Item Creation (Lohk). Previously Ezekiel's dagger.)
Formerly a dagger mystic code, twisted by the Void. Its bestowed name is to 'sever' or 'cut through'. As such, the blade holds the power to 'slice through' that which is otherwise intangible - including mana. While primarily a defensive weapon to dissolve spells and attacks thrown at the wielder, it slices through flesh and bone just fine.

Severia Severia Funnier President Funnier President

Last edited:
"I only heard of the dangers of Detroit through word of mouth. Quite the infamous place among Americans," Stlassy says.

"Oh, tell me about it," Rider says, "Grandpa always skips the place on our countrywide Summer vacations. Since we have pretty little to do, we could help some people with their-"

"I am certain the police have that handled," Stlassy says to Rider, "besides, do we not have our own things to do and worry about?"

"We're supposed to familiarize ourselves with the place," Rider says, "wouldn't hurt checking some hints out regarding missing guys and gals while we're at it, 'sides, we're a lot more than armed compared to whatever we're expecting, so it won't hurt."

"I suppose so," Stlassy responds, "besides, it would be good practice - seeing what you're capable of."

Stlassy then turns to the strange new person, while Rider squints his eyes at the new stranger, both hands under the table.

"Oh," Stlassy responds, "it's quite remarkable. It's one of those things that sound like typical American gourmet overkill but it's worth trying at least once in your life."

"Not that I'd limit it to once in my life, though," Rider adds.

Crow Crow QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Funnier President Funnier President

( Kloudy Kloudy Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Last edited:

• It may seemed that those who are fighting each other had yet to acknowledge the couple's presence. This may seem to be a good opportunity to get out of the warzone before things escalate, which at this point, has already happened. Reid picked up the injured hostage and he and Lena bolted out as far as they could. "Who the hell are those guys anyway?! Doesn't look like locals from here!" Reid asked. "I don't know, but I'd rather not getting ourselves involved into whatever they're doing. We need to get her to the nearest hospital right away." Lena spoke. By now, they would not be far away from the warehouse, just getting to the exit point up north.

Severia Severia Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy

Kent didn't care if people were eavesdropping. They had to have been if they were able to overhear everything that was being said, but Jane must have thought she was a comedian with her sarcastic jabs. Blue Team, Red Team, it didn't matter, she was getting on his nerves almost as much as Stlassy and the priest did. Surrounded by kids, Kent felt like the only one who could get truly serious. His supposed teammates needed to grow up and get with the program because war wasn't fun and games.

"You really need to watch the snide remarks," He said, leaning near her. "even if you are my teammate like you want me to believe, it really gets under my skin." Kent pushed both hands into his coat pockets. "Kid, we're leaving. Let's get a move on." Goku sprung off of his bouncy booth seat and landed on his feet. "Coming!" He said jogging over before they all left.

A small amount of time went by before they made it somewhere safe to talk. Not like that necessarily meant the streets of Detroit were safe late at night. You want to talk so let's talk, without the theatrics if you don't mind." He stood there his hands still in his coat pockets as a bit of breath puffed out in the cold air. On the other hand, Goku was standing there beside his master with his hands behind his head, really just wondering what they were doing here. If they wanted to talk, he didn't see what difference it made where it was they spoke. "So what are we doing out here anyway? Does it really matter what people think of us?" Across from them, Rin stayed quiet and let Jane explain things, and the whole time Kent listened closely to her offer.

Kent blew out through his mouth, once again letting it swirl and clump together in the cold air. "If you didn't want to talk about the grail war then you shouldn't come sticking your nose in people business, and there are some flaws in that statement of yours. I don't care what cards you have to share. If you wanted to form an alliance you should have been at the church. I still don't know for sure if I can trust either of you, especially after your amateur approach just a while ago. It honestly feels like you didn't think at all." Kent finished disparaging her and waved his hand, deciding to let her go forward with what she wanted to say. It may not garner any trust, but he was all ears.

"If you really want to try gaining my trust go ahead. Unfortunately I can't speak for the rest of 'my' team. I imagine they would be just as paranoid as me if put in this situation. I'm sure you can understand that. As it stands I don't think I fully trust any of them either. I don't see us holding together all too well with how our minds differ."

Orihara Orihara

Foolishness! This war is founded upon secrecy identifying oneself with no effort is meaningless.’ Saber retorted in his mind as he began to traverse the Rooftops, intent on closing the gap between him and this odd looking Caster, conjuring a different set of Summoned Swords; ones that are more curved and jagged. Like that of a scimitar. He throws them like a boomerangs, its trajectory arcing towards the Caster’s sides as both blades appear to burst into fire and cold wind. As they inch closer to Caster, Saber would launch more of those shortsword projectiles.

If you want to know this Devil's name, then come and beat it out of me.’ He provoked, glaring at the Caster as he found a set of buildings that would lead to where the enemy would by hovering over. ‘Unless you’re chicken?

Hmph!” He taunted with a smirk, leaping ever closer to the Caster.

Mewtwo leaped up as the Swords flew at him, before his eyes widened, seeing the Swords arc towards him. Mewtwo made the barrier reappear, blocking the Swords.
Mewtwo then glared at the warrior.
Whatever derogatory term you are using, its not in my vocabulary.
"He's calling you scared!" Laura replied, in a helping manner.
Quiet little girl. I'm not scared. I'm gonna meet him head on in combat.

Mewtwo flew at Saber, as he eyed the opponent. Laura felt like she knew the strange guy from somewhere, but exactly where is not certain. Maybe she could ask one of her fellow team mates when she returns to the church. Meanwhile, she hugged onto mewtwo as he was flying at a great speed.​

• "Showtime." The Saber practically grinned as the alien-like Servant speeded towards the red swordsman, prompting him to stop at the most recent rooftop he found himself on. He gripped his katana, lowering his body as if to perform that space cleaving move that nullified his Psychic ball. But as the enemy Servant attempted to counteract; he disappeared.

"HRRAH!" He roared, reappearing right in front of Mewtwo, as he unsheathed his sword in a rising arc!

Mewtwo quickly bent back to avoid getting slashed, before he threw his own punch, and struck the sword full force. If that sword is your best weapon, you can't do anything if I destroy it now can you?
He asked, expecting the sword to shatter from his fist. Laura was still holding on tight while she was panicking.​

• "Hey Lady! Get outta here! He's not some bozo you can- Tch!"

Lancer's attempt to call out to get the bystander out of here got him distracted, as a hurling force of wind had been blasted towards him! Johanna felt it as well, as the two of them tried to anchor themselves down onto the ground. However, looking up, Johanna heard the audible whir of that super-heated plasma blade coming down towards Lancer.

At least, she assumed so. But it seems like he had stopped in place. She knew that Lectur's Servant had done some work around the area, but was it in play at the moment?

Lancer, leaping back after what had happened, transmutes another spear from the ground as he thinks about what to do now. Clearly, most of his transmutations weren't doing much, and it didn't help that this guy had regenerating armor too! What the heck even was it made of anyways?

He certainly wasn't going to try and engage in close quarters, not especially with a guy who has a sword that can pretty much cut through anything!

"Well, isn't this just one lop-sided fight.."

Not even the Homunculi were this tough, although given how they had so many lives to spare, they probably would fight this guy down to a close match.

Well, maybe there was one thing he could do. He'd never use it on a living person, but since everyone here was technically just a duplicate, he had no qualms about using Scar's one-pony trick on a Servant. That'd require him to get close though.

It's a risk he's willing to take! He's never won a fight without taking one!

"Hey! Master!" Lancer called out, "Can you do more of those bone-bullets you did earlier! Just keep him busy for me to get close enough!"

"I can. It's quite taxing on me though, so whatever you're planning, it better work." Aiming her arm once more, Johanna shifted it back into a 'Gun' as she loaded it with newly made enamel-bolts, and began to fire them at Berserker. Clapping his hand, Lancer planted them against the ground, as concrete spikes start to spear up from every direction against Berserker of Blue.

Throwing his spear soon afterward at Berserker of Blue, Lancer transmuted against the ground beneath his feet, creating a charging pillar of stone towards the dark cyborg as he rode on top of it. Once he was close enough, he jumped off, letting it continue forward before he clapped his hand once more, and charged in, throwing his right arm towards Berserker with his palms extended open!

---

This time, Berserker did not flinch under the onslaughter of bolts. Instead, he avoided each one, Instinct letting him predict the trajectory of the bolts, though a few did hit. Then he swung his lightsaber on the ground in an arc that cut through the various spikes directed against him, leaping into the air to avoid them. When he spotted the spear approaching, Berserker waved a hand to redirect it while dodging, barely avoiding the attack. Then he saw the pillar of stone coming at him, met it with a Force push, before noticing Lancer's attack. The lightsaber vanished and Berserker threw up the free hand, seemingly intent to block the attack with his open palm.

And he did. Lancer's attack connected with Berserker's palm and the metal limb sent a wave of destruction down it, reaching the shoulder and part of the mask, shattering the metal and exposing burned flesh and a scarred mouth. For a moment, Berserker roared with pain - then his ruined hand gripped down onto Lancer's, burning hot fingers pressing against the Fullmetal limb and causing it to glow with bright orange, beginning to melt it. The suit began to repair itself as Berserker's body began to heat up, smoke rising from it as veins of orange magma flowed through his exposed skin. Hot magma dripped off him and hung suspended in the air, caught by the Force. It began to collect into a ball. Mufastar had been activated. Berserker then reignited his lightsaber and swung it at the right arm.

"Clumsy and stupid," he said as his mouth disappeared under the mask.

Kirie98 Kirie98

Last edited:

• His reversal of Scar's Destruction Alchemy seemed to have an effect. That armor was practically torn apart, as it ripped through his flesh, ripping apart some of his fingers and even some bone! However, his armor, broken apart, begins to rapidly and quickly mend itself back together before his eyes!

"Oh crap..!"

Of course, this guy's armor rebuilds itself as soon as he broke through it! Despite everything that had been thrown at him, this guy was just too damn good! Unable to avoid the next attack, Lancer's automail limb was cleaved in two from the blade of plasma! The only good thing about it was that it allowed him to fall back, but now he was practically down an arm! Quickly, he used his other arm to grab the metal limb, taking it back from Berserker's ruined arm before leaping back a bit to make some distance.

Seeing this, Johanna knew that things were not going to go well for them in the next few minutes, and it seemed like Lancer knew this as well. As far as this match has shown, Lancer wasn't going to be able to fight Berserker on his own. They'd need backup from the others.

"Lancer, we're withdrawing." Johanna simply ordered. She wasn't going to waste her chances here. As she fled, Lancer followed behind.

---

Jane could tell, this combination of people might not get along. She felt it in her gut, this dude she wanted to team up with preferred being a lone wolf. But Jane, she wasn't going to give up so easily. She wasn't going to stop being herself just because this guy had opinions. She needed to come up with a plan, fast.

"I'll show you just how useful it'll be to have us working together! It won't be easy defeating just one enemy you know! So to show you I'm serious I'll demonstrate my power! Maybe then you'll see why we should be allies!"

Jane could feel how tense this was. Persuasion is a tricky thing, she thought. But she didn't expect it to be perfect, she just needed it to be persuasive.

ZackStop ZackStop

• His reversal of Scar's Destruction Alchemy seemed to have an effect. That armor was practically torn apart, as it ripped through his flesh, ripping apart some of his fingers and even some bone! However, his armor, broken apart, begins to rapidly and quickly mend itself back together before his eyes!

"Oh crap..!"

Of course, this guy's armor rebuilds itself as soon as he broke through it! Despite everything that had been thrown at him, this guy was just too damn good! Unable to avoid the next attack, Lancer's automail limb was cleaved in two from the blade of plasma! The only good thing about it was that it allowed him to fall back, but now he was practically down an arm! Quickly, he used his other arm to grab the metal limb, taking it back from Berserker's ruined arm before leaping back a bit to make some distance.

Seeing this, Johanna knew that things were not going to go well for them in the next few minutes, and it seemed like Lancer knew this as well. As far as this match has shown, Lancer wasn't going to be able to fight Berserker on his own. They'd need backup from the others.

"Lancer, we're withdrawing." Johanna simply ordered. She wasn't going to waste her chances here. As she fled, Lancer followed behind.

---

Berserker took a step forward, then stopped. Lancer wasn't getting closer. The buildings around him were still rising higher. With a roar of anger, Berserker slammed a foot onto the ground, the Force exploding outward. It cracked the road beneath him, and he began hurling debris at the two fleeing combatants.

Nearby, Noah felt the rage of Berserker increasing and turned to see him attacking the now retreating Master and Servant. He blinked, wondering why he was standing still. He blinked and frowned. "Berserker, what are you doing? Why aren't you chasing them?" The ill-feeling in his stomach got worse.

Kloudy Kloudy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back