• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Apocrypha Zero IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• "... You know, we've been walking for quite a while, huh?"

"Yes. We're not going to find the enemy if we stand in place and wait for them to come to us."

"No. I mean like... didn't we come around here before?"

They already had to dodge a couple of Lectur's traps when coming here. It wasn't too difficult, although Lancer was already getting a bit exasperated that they never really got a heads up on what he had laced the place with. It might be a bit annoying to Johanna, but as long as the enemy too got caught in the same trap, she could use it perhaps to their advantage. As they're walking though, both of them take note of the noise of sirens blaring off, and soon enough, all around them, are police blockades. Each road leading to a blockade of sorts, as Law enforcement rush past the pair, clearly onto some suspect.

"This is going to be bad." Lancer noted. "Didn't that guy want this whole 'Grail war' thing to be rather discreet?"

"He did. But getting involved would do nothing good for us. It's a conflict between the Police and whoever they're after. We have no part in it."

"You say that, but what if some other Servants show up, and we get a bunch of Police guys hurt as a result of our fight? It's not like we're going to just stand there and wait till they all leave. Don't forget your buddy put up some kind of spell around the area. We're going to get a whole lot of unwanted collateral if we just let them stick around here when a fight breaks out. I don't imagine we're going to be taking care to avoid hurting any of them when things get heated."

Lancer was right about that. Johanna didn't really care for the lives of the Officers and the Suspect they had cornered, but if word broke out that a number of people died due to a fight between 'superpowered' individuals, it was going to attract unwanted attention, and reduce support for them from the Ballas no doubt.

"Lancer. Do what you can."

"Got it, Master." Lancer stretches his shoulders upon his Master's orders, as he walks up to the scene. Good thing the Officers here seemed to not really care about them. It's kind of hard to when there's a crazy lady with a bat looking for a fight with them.

"Heya guys! Sorry to intrude here, but you all might want to get out of here soon." Lancer calls out. "Can't really explain why since it's a bit outlandish, but this place is going to turn into a warzone soon. I'm not going to say it again though, so if nobody gets out of here in ten seconds, I'm make sure you guys don't get caught up, although you all might get stuck here for a bit or so."

----
Topless Topless - Downtown

Last edited:

• The moment the couple made it to the scene is where they witnessed a battle unfold. A sharp-dressed man fighting what appears to be some hobo with a straw hat...one that is very, VERY recognizable. "Are they fighting? And is that guy supposed to be Lu-" Just as when Reid is about to mention the True Name of the Rider of Red, Lena quickly shuts him up, placed a hand on his mouth and dragged him to a shaded corner where, hopefully, nobody would find them.

"Shh! Pipe down, we can't afford to let them notice us." Lena said quietly "I know what you're thinking; that guy with the straw hat is Monkey D. Luffy, right? There's no doubt about it, but how did he get here? And who's that man fighting with?" The couple would look on as the two figures clashed. At the same, Lena would start to read the minds of Sousuke and Luffy, to find out what they're thinking.

Severia Severia Funnier President Funnier President

• A vein may have twitched in his skull, as Lancer keeps himself from exploding for the moment. "Hey, I'm no kid, okay..? Now-Crap!"

As soon as that cop got distracted, the lady swung her club at his face and started to go on a murderous killing spree! Damn it, looks like the psycho lady saw an opportunity to go mad the moment he stepped up. She was fast too, moving from officer to officer in quick succession. Guess there's no choice but to separate them!

Clap!

"Alright lady, you had your damn fun! How about a little time out?!" Electricity crackles as Lancer places his palms against the ground, rippling through as they shoot toward her! It dissipates underneath her feet, with nothing seemingly happening at first. Half a second passes soon as the earth around her suddenly grows, forming a concrete-dome over her and trapping her inside!

"You stay put in there until this blows all over. As for the rest of you, get out of here and take care of your guys. It's going to get a whole lot worse from here on out!"

From a distance, Johanna takes note of Lancer's ability. Seems like he was able to manipulate the Earth. It could be useful to trap and cage opponents or separate them. Just to what extent he could do it was the question, and if it was the only thing he could do.

----

Monkey D. Luffy, Liar of Red, Z, and Sanji

Too bad, Liar. Or should I say Rider of Red, I’m not a Servant.” Sousuke said at the same time that Rider took his fighting stance. “I’m Sousuke Yakou. A Master and an Enforcer of the Mage's Association. I hope you can give me an entertaining fight, Rider” While casually saying that, Sousuke looked around, not in an attempt to search for the hidden Master, but to confidently give them a message "now you know who I am". As he did so, he sensed 2 people who were coming their way. Perhaps one of them was Rider's Master. But moving as two meant there was another Servant here? While the man was wondering that...

Rider tilted in head in curiosity as he was called by his class name- which he had no idea of what it was. "Shishishi, nice to meet ya, Sasuke! You seem nice!"

Meanwhile, Z's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, dear." was her only thought she communicated to Rider, before sending another order. "Feel free to go all out if you need to, Rider." While she did possess the capacity to at the very least, draw in a fight... she would have to use -----------. Alongside that, Rider was a rather large mana hog- she had the capacity to support him and let him go all out, but doing so meant she would be able to do little but support. It was a situation in which one of them would have to suffer reduced capabilities in order for the other to succeed. For now, she could live as support.

"Berserker, things have changed. For now, hang around nearby the River town District while continuing to gather food. I'd prefer being able to keep a surprise on-hand if needed."

She could almost feel the cloud of depression around the spare servant at the realization he would have to wait. With a sadly muttered confirmation, Berserker exited the link.

--------------------

Glancing around at the nearby spots near him, Sanji decided to look at a restaurant serving "New York Styled Pizza", whatever that was. Who knew, maybe he could be inspired on a lovely dish to serve his Master!

Crow Crow QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
---------------------------------------

"Don't worry about it!" The newly dubbed Liar said, stretching his arms outward and matching Souskes smile.
"If you want to kick my ass, then better do it fast." The man said that nonchalantly "My Servant, Archer, will be here soon. So this is your only chance to take me down while I'm not protected by my ridiculously strong Servant."

"Okay!" Rider replied cheerfully, not giving a shit. He seemed rather pumped up for the upcoming fight. After all, Sasuke didn't seem like... Hmmm, what was that saying? Something about barking and biting? Didn't matter anyways! He wanted to have some fun!

Meanwhile, Z was pondering on this new information. It was possible that this Archer of Blue truly was that strong- and if so, Rider would have his hands full. She would wait for now, until she could get a glimpse at the Archers stats.
Without any warning, Sousuke kicked the ground and closed the distance with incredible speed. It was not a sight that a Servant with an Agility of B rank would miss, but to the observing Master, it would appear that the man disappeared and then reappeared in front of the Straw Hat captain in an instant.

"Let the fun begin, Lu— I mean, Liar!!!"

Shouting his name in joy, Sousuke threw a direct punch. With all his strengthening runes active, this same attack surpassed his own Servant in term of strength. Let's see how it fare against a Servant with greater Strength parameter than that!

Z was so distracted in her scheming, she almost missed the start of the fight... And it was so quick, she might have thought he had teleported. However, she was just barely able to seem him move... And widen her eyes at the fact that her servant hadn't moved an inch in response.

The punch came, and Z was about to shout what exactly was Rider doing, when she had noticed... Rider hadn't moved a singular inch in response. The punch had unmistakably landed, but it had done nothing. It had sunk somewhat into the Rubber-Mans frame, but that was it.

It seemed that the difference between Rider and Souske... was even larger then the one between him and his own Servant.

Rider was practically pouting at how the punch had done almost nothing. A pregnant silence ensured for a second...

And then Rider responded with a casual blow right to the stomach. It was almost ridiculous on how such a nonchalant attack was so powerful- it was strong enough to give a small fracture to a weaker bone, even for Sousukes tougher constitution. Rider leaped backwards a decent distance and began to.. spin his arm backward. Like he was charging up for a-

"Gum-Gum Pistol!"

Fun fact about Rider! While he did possess a B-Rank in Strength, that was for normal, good ole one-two punches with effort put into them.

With attacks like Gum-Gum Pistol, that were charged up with Rubber elasticity? The power of those were comparable to A-Rank blows.

And yet, Rider held back- it was obvious from how he tightened his grip on his shoulder in an attempt to slow it down. It seemed that he didn't want to hurt Sosuke that badly.

Regardless, such an attack would be enough to cause permanent damage to a normal human- and this one was still traveling stupidly fast, a blur equivalent to the speed of Sosuke's initial kick.

If Lena attempted to read Luffy's mind, she would find that... there wasn't much going on. Some slight dissapointment over how such an attack did jack-shit to him, but hopes that the fight could turn fun!
Now, what would happen next?

Severia Severia Topless Topless

Kent and Goku drove a good 15 minutes before arriving at the Chinese spot. Kent was not too thrilled to be feeding his servant, who to him was just a snotty little boy with stupid hair, but the buffet was relatively cheap and they could eat as much as they wanted. The benefit to this as well is that he didn't have to hang back at that church with people he wasn't very fond of already. He was used to working alone anyhow, Goku on the other hand didn't care either way. All he was concerned about was finding strong opponents in this world, but before that, his main goal was to stuff his face.

Kent stopped his bike and pulled off his helmet to find Goku had already hopped off and began sniffing the air. "Wowww! That smells great!" Kent grabbed the top of Goku's head so he wouldn't dash off. Goku's excited expression mellowed as he let out a little grunt. "Hold your horses kid, we gotta go over some rules." He crouched down to Goku's stubby level and held up a finger. "First rule, no shouting. We don't unwanted attention." He pulled out another finger as he counted. "Second rule, don't run off, stay right by me got it?" Goku put his hands behind his head, with a little furrowed brow as he tried to retain the information. "Oh, alright, can we eat now?" Kent let out an annoyed sigh. "One last thing, just... behave." He really didn't know what he was expecting from such a young child, but he had to at least try.

It wasn't very long before they were seated, and in Goku fashion, astonished everyone including Kent with how much food he had already consumed. An older man who was a waiter stood paralyzed, wide eyed, and with a look of fear as the boy cleared plate after bowl, shoveling food into his gullet. Kent sat across from Goku at their booth, arms crossed. He hadn't even touched his plate that looked lonely in comparison to the stacks of dishes piling up around Goku. "What the actual hell is this kid?" Kent said to himself, looking back towards the kitchen. Luckily there was no one else dining in that night, but Goku alone was still enough to make these cooks rush to get food out. Kent put his hand over his face in shame. "At least the dine in fee was only Thirty bucks... Otherwise I'd be totally screwed." Goku happily slurped up a bowl of noodles before reaching for an empty plate of drum sticks. He looked at the manager who stood there in his nice suit, who unfortunately had to step in to help out with such a high demand of dishes. Goku grinned at him before opening his mouth. "More chicken please! and some noodles!" Kent could see the man nearly faint but nervously walked to the kitchen.

"Goku, are you ever gonna stop eating? Haven't you had enough?" Goku stuffed a dumpling into his mouth and chewed. "But I'm not full yet." Kent was genuinely surprised at this point, impressed even. He just hoped his could fight as good as he could eat, and speaking of. "Say, are there gonna be any strong opponents in this war thing? I really love fighting!" Kent could hear him but could barely see him past the stacks of plates and bowls. "That right? Well I'm sure there will be plenty of strong fighters, but don't get it twisted. You're not just going to run into a fight without be saying so got it? You follow my orders, and we act only when we have to. That's how things get done. You be patient and make a plan." Goku scratches his head with the back end of a chopstick, a confused expression arrived on his face. "Hmm, yeah but fighting is fun! Especially if you have a really strong opponent." This rubbed Kent the wrong way, causing him to get fairly agitated. "This isn't a game... We aren't fighting for fun, it's for survival. Don't forget that."

As soon as Kent said that, some random boy sat beside him, even leaning an elbow up on the back of the booth. He could tell right away that this random teenager was trying to act in a way to discreetly appear natural. It was as one calls the oldest trick in the book, but the way he was doing it was beyond amateur, it was outright dumb. Dumber even to be doing this amidst a grail war, where everyone was suspicious of everyone. Kent hardly turned his head, rather glanced over with mostly his eyes, glaring daggers at him while he kept his arms crossed. "Are you stupid?" Kent said with an even tone. There was a clicking sound, he intentionally made it so Rin knew exactly what to expect. It was a pistol tucked under Kent's crossed arm, and pushed up against Rin's rib.

"Be cool." Kent said as soon as Rin felt the barrel pressed against him. "Keep your act going, just don't make any sudden moves." He was speaking under his breath so only Rin could hear him. He looked up at Jane, made direct eye contact with her, then asked Rin a simple question. "Which faction are you apart of?" If Rin said Red or if Ren said blue, Kent followed up with; "Are you lying to me?" Goku just watched with a slightly gaped out, not fully grasping what was happening. He was still hungry after all.

Funnier President Funnier President

itachi.jpg
c4316a5c908d66082b3b9373860321e8.jpg

Itachi Uchiha - Assassin of Red
~Servant of Lectur M. Yggdmillennia~

Jutsu List
[A list of spells/illusions cast by Assassin]
-
Crow Clone Jutsu (Assassin 3x) - Active
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Springwells) - Ready
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Downtown) - Ready
-
Sleepwalk Genjutsu (Various) - Active

Night 0 || Some Time After Midnight
wallpaperbetter.com_1920x1080 (2).jpgSpringwells - Woodmere Cemetary

The night hung a dark shadow over one of Detroit's many, many graveyards.

The moon shone brightly through the clouds in silvery breaks, casting strange and distorted shapes on the tombstones below. The wind whipped and lashed the treetops, harshly reprimanding those that fancied a late night stroll. There was an unsettling silence filling the air - the stench of blood had become overpowering.

Beneath the grass and the soil and the stone, dark magic churned as Lectur's sigils worked their malicious effects. A sickly hue reflected in the moonlight, infecting the wilderness around in dark red tones. Drawing energy not just from the human captives hidden about the cemetery, the magus' talismans were now also sucking the very life out of the land. It was not simply blood magic; the spell did not seem to actually follow the formula of typical magecraft. It was as if energy was simply flowing through the ground, and all the streams seemed to connect at the largest of the mausoleums present. One of Lectur's sigils hung above its doorframe.

It was hard to gauge what the plan was for those watching the cemetery, namely a Preston Y. Yggdmillennia. Quite intelligently choosing to reconnoitre the location before proceeding, Preston had sent out a group of Skullyfish to explore the terrain Lectur had so diligently spent time trapping. They drifted about in ephemeral patterns, meandering by headstones and between tree branches. As one floated by a sigil Lectur had placed in someone's grave, a bloodied and oversized fist shot out and crushed the drone with a sharp fizzle. Preston would notice one of his camera feeds cutting out.

Attached to the fist was a hulking mass of bone, flesh and dripping crimson liquid. It lifted itself from the earth with a soulless roar, pounding its meaty fists into the ground. It's arms were disproportionately longer than its legs, reaching the length of its entire body, and rippling with dense muscle. Its face was a skull, but no organs seemed to be present. Teeth chattering to the low guttural growl it took to emitting, the bloodgolem began to aimlessly wander the graveyard looking for something unfamiliar and alive to destroy. As Preston had not taken a talisman from Lectur earlier, it seemed that his familiars and he were not protected.
file.php

Perched stilly on a tree branch and cloaked by the canopy above from the moon's rays, clone-Assassin watched the skullyfish and the bloodgolem with an attentive gaze. His job was to watch for masters or servants, relay the information to Assassin and attempt to draw out their abilities. The floating familiars were Preston's and while intriguing, Assassin had the better graces not to blindly lash out at them as the bloodgolem had.

A murder of crows flew by through the cold night breeze, calling out into the murky darkness to the beat of each wing flapped. A couple flew by Preston, one landing on the roof of his armoured vehicle.

[Springwells Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Bloodgolems - Active | Trapped: Genjutsu - ???]

Rivertown-Warehouse District - Harbortown Apartments

"Ahh, fresh meat! How delectable~"

Lectur chuckled as he waltzed his way across the siren-flared city. On his shoulder was a crow, jet-black with intelligent eyes. It ruffled its feathers, then spoke.

"The Association has sent a mage to the warehouse district," It cawed loudly and pruned a feather with its beak, "And he has engaged Yggdmillennia's Rider."

Lectur's eyebrows rose with pleasant surprise, his eyes lighting up darkly and smile widening slowly, "I see... Well, I suppose I am accustomed to some mage-on-mage action. We should be there for the welcoming party, right? Christ, to think we weren't invited to our own venue!"

The mage feigned a sigh, swooning as the crow flew off into the night sky. Stillness and silence amidst the hustle and bustle of Detroit nightlife. Regaining his composure, Lectur had a brief moment of lucidity and found himself staring into his palm. In the lines and swirls he saw time; time and time again when he would spend hours or days studying to impress father. Learning new alchemical formulas, practicing new magecraft, collecting rare ingredients. Oh how he had pined for the attention, for the recognition! Justly-deserved god-damned recognition. He had done everything right, hadn't he? Hadn't he?
wp5875407.jpg

This time his sigh came true and he balled up the fist.

"It seems I have some steam to let off. I hope this master is still alive when I get there..."

Atop one of the apartment complexes, another Assassin-clone watched the fight as it played out. He had given the talisman to Red Rider and left, but beady crow-eyes shone in the moonlight from the trees and rooftops. They had seen her uncloak and recloak, confirming she had taken the sigil. The magic mines Lectur had placed could not be triggered by either Z or Rider and his crew.

It was made obvious who still could, however, as another mine exploded behind Sousuke as he was getting attacked by Rider.

[Warehouse District Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Magic Mines - Active]

Downtown - Origin Marker St.
photo-1561344640-2453889cde5b

High above any prying eyes stood Assassin, watching the chaos in the streets below with indifferent diffidence. There was no certainty that the lunatic who swiftly began to attack the law enforcement was remotely affiliated with Yggdmillennia or even the Grail war, but Assassin hazarded a guess that she was one of the local gangsters. His brow creased with annoyance, but he made no move to stop her.

Humans would always fight: it's what they did. Assassin had spent his life and then some trying to bring about peace in his world, in his own seemingly contradictory way. Assassin was aware of the hypocrisy in wanting to solve violence with violence. Sometimes, an evil was necessary. He sighed, now probably wasn't the time to be getting lost in thought.

In that moment, Assassin's eyes snapped to something in the distance. The echoes of a small sonic boom then reached him as his gaze settled on the fast-flying Blue Team bundle. It looked like a yellow mess of tentacles with some humans mixed in. Using a little more prana to see better, the tomoe on his eyes began to rotate slowly around his irises. Two servants, two masters. The one with the likeness of a squid was the fast one, perhaps even faster than Assassin himself. It likely belonged to one of the Knight Classes if not Assassin-class. The other servant... Assassin couldn't exactly tell what his class was, but he did notice the watch.

Perhaps they had simply been overzealous, or maybe strategy was a concept that eluded some, but Assassin had found them. A crow cawed and glided gracefully to his outstretched arm. A few moments passed and it flew off in Lectur's direction. Assassin returned his gaze to where he had last seen the servants disappear.

Outside the pizza place, a few crows had perched on lampposts and phone lines.

[Downtown Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Soul Siphons - Ready | Trapped: Genjutsu - Endless Road]

Tags :
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Severia Severia
-Interactions
Funnier President Funnier President Kirie98 Kirie98 Topless Topless QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Crow Crow
-Mentions

Last edited:

• image.png

image.png

image.png

--{[Adam P. Yggdmillennia || Eve P. Yggdmillennia]}--
    {[Saber of Red]}
    OST:
    Prismatic ~ Base of The Resistance
    Interaction: @Yggdmillennia LostHaven LostHaven (Elias) Topless Topless (GM)​

Hello, child.” Adam greeted the Caster’s master, though before he could elaborate on their visit, the rogue Servant crashed through the window, prompting Saber to turn to the window, using his thumb to lightly loosen the guard of his katana, preparing to draw his blade against whatever it is that came through--it’s no other than the Servant who slaughtered his own Master, now bearing firearms.

Tsk.” Saber couldn’t help but express his disgust with a clicked tongue at such weaponry. Sure, he shoots swords at people sometimes, but that requires skill and discipline. A firearm is nothing more to him than a toy for weaklings that are rarely wielded with discipline and honor. As Caster stowed away his gun, so did Saber clicking the hilt of his sword back on the sheath. The two Servants now locked in a staring contest; perhaps a more accurate term is a glaring contest?

...Good to know your Servant’s Contract is still in effect.” Adam cleared his throat, soon pushing his glasses. “How are you feeling, boy?” He asked, slightly concerned if the operation went smoothly or not. “I’m sure you have some questions about all this.

"Pleasure to meet you as well," Stlassy shook Assassin's hand.

"I'm B- I mean, Rider," Rider shook Assassin's hand as well, "you don't really look like the Assassin type. I mean, among us, you're standing out quite a bit."

Just then, Assassin huddled them close before beginning to warp at mach speeds.

"I suppose I could benefit from that," Stlassy says, "the art of assassination."

"Woah, woah, I don't kill, I'm one of those modern day superheroes... OK, there was that one time, and that other time, and I almost did it like that time and that time... but it was more of an aggressive rage in-the-moment thing than a sneaky cold-hearted tactics thing, you know what I'm saying," Rider said.

"This is war," Stlassy subtly said to Rider, "'sides, killing Servants sends them back where they came from."

"... but you know," Rider says to Assassin, "I could always use some more self-defense classes. And pizza!"

At their assorted pizza place...

"This four cheeses cheeseburger pizza hits the spot! Though, I can't help but feel a little chilly."

"Good, keep your guard up," Stlassy replies, then turns to our disguised octopus Assassin, "how about you? Feeling anything?"

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Funnier President Funnier President (standing by)

Pizza Place in Springwells neighborhood, Detroit (Night 0)
Assassin of Blue
Up in the sky, Stlassy would feel a bond of some sort form between her and the octopus carrying her. It was subtle, unlike the Master-Servant contract between familiars and their summonings, but no less relevant to the Assassin summoned to the Blue Team as a surge of power seemed to well up from within and the creature flew just a little bit faster than before. In exchange, whether she was aware of it or not, Stlassy gained the [Presence Concealment, Rank E] skill.

Rider, in contrast, would feel nothing at all since Assassin’s skill took his response as a rejection.

“Nuruhuhu, an excellent, well thought-out answer from both of you!” Assassin replied happily, a red circle appearing on his currently orange face. He didn’t seem to mind how they responded either way. “Modern-day heroes and war heroes certainly do have different views when it comes to killing. It’s an interesting topic to discuss over pizza–the varying interpretations of heroism, that is. Self-defense class will have to wait, unfortunately. My schedule is booked for this evening, but I’ll be happy to provide a refresher course once I’ve ironed out the details with my Student-Master!”

ColdDizzyHound-mobile.jpg
By the time he reappeared, Assassin had donned a “disguise” consisting of a wig, fake nose, gloves, and a long-sleeved shirt beneath his academic robes. He couldn’t order pizza while being invisible, after all, but Lucy told him not to get spotted. With his Presence Concealment partially active, his presence as a Servant was still greatly diminished despite being visible so he did not feel like a Servant. Appearance-wise, definitely not normal, but nothing dangerous, magical, or strong emanated from him either. More like a weirdo in a costume.

At the very least, the clerk who handed him the stack of pizzas hadn’t batted an eyelash when he stopped at the register.

Since Rider and Stlassy were taking their time eating, Assassin, who had already finished his pizza, and tried four other restaurants while he was at it, was now befriending the clerk, jotting down notes, and texting Lucy as Rider finished his food.

“Definitely!” The “disguised” Assassin stepped behind Stlassy when he was addressed. “Between all the magecraft in the air, gang activity, and trouble brewing in this city, how could I not? Did you know there’s been an increase of missing people in Detroit as of late?”

Assassin shook his head sadly, glancing briefly back at the clerk. “James here has been terribly distraught ever since his younger sister, Claire, mysteriously disappeared…”

Crow Crow

( Kloudy Kloudy Funnier President Funnier President Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Last edited:

• A vein may have twitched in his skull, as Lancer keeps himself from exploding for the moment. "Hey, I'm no kid, okay..? Now-Crap!"

As soon as that cop got distracted, the lady swung her club at his face and started to go on a murderous killing spree! Damn it, looks like the psycho lady saw an opportunity to go mad the moment he stepped up. She was fast too, moving from officer to officer in quick succession. Guess there's no choice but to separate them!

Clap!

"Alright lady, you had your damn fun! How about a little time out?!" Electricity crackles as Lancer places his palms against the ground, rippling through as they shoot toward her! It dissipates underneath her feet, with nothing seemingly happening at first. Half a second passes soon as the earth around her suddenly grows, forming a concrete-dome over her and trapping her inside!

"You stay put in there until this blows all over. As for the rest of you, get out of here and take care of your guys. It's going to get a whole lot worse from here on out!"

From a distance, Johanna takes note of Lancer's ability. Seems like he was able to manipulate the Earth. It could be useful to trap and cage opponents or separate them. Just to what extent he could do it was the question, and if it was the only thing he could do.

----

Noah Drake & Berserker

Berserker's abilities were greater than Noah had at first anticipated. But they proved just what he needed. As it turned out, he could easily sense the location of an enemy Servant - with a very wide range of his abilities. All that mattered... was picking their targets.

And one was alone, with just a Master for company? It was like they'd been served on a platter.

The trip downtown was short, and after that had come preparations. Noah took a position away from the fight about to unfold, first observing the Servant's abilities. He didn't know the class, but if he had to guess from the electricity radiating off his arms, it would be... Caster. In other words, a Class ill-suited to close combat.

Perfect.

"Berserker," he said, "destroy them."

Berserker had taken up a position on a rooftop nearby. With a single step, he fell off the building, and landed behind Lancer with a crash that threw up dust and debris. Then, slowly, he stood up, his electronic breathing radiating across Lancer's entire body. He'd feel the cold, unending darkness behind him, feeling like it was about to choke the life from his veins. Berserker loomed over his opponent, glaring down with a black, emotionless mask.

Then a red blade of light appeared in his hand and Berserker swung it in a curving arc, aimed at decapitating Lancer in one blow. The only sound he made was that of the breath coming out of his suit.

Topless Topless Kirie98 Kirie98

Laura and Psycher followed them from a safe distance. Laura was wondering if she could do anything to help them, while Mewtwo watched on in silence. Soon, Laura saw Berserker run off to fight a random person in the distance. Psycher could immediately tell the target was a servant.
"Why is he running off to attack that kid over there?"
That isn't a kid. That is definitely a servant.
"A servant? But he's so short!"

Kirie98 Kirie98

It was here when Caster sensed another presence. A strong one, approaching at great speed.
"Psycher? Whats wrong?"
Trouble. Stay back.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• CRASH!

Lancer seeming sensed the threat behind him, as he leapt forward out of the way, quickly turning around to face off against some kind of mechanical, dark humanoid figure. Of course. Just as he said, things were going to really, REALLY get a whole lot worse. Taking a good look at his opponent, he couldn't really tell just what sort of class this dude was in. Saber, maybe? He had some kind of light-blade in his hand.

"Are you from the future or something? You got a whole lot of mechanical wires and all running through your whole body."

Spear in hand, Lancer waited for him to make the first move, as the dark Servant moved toward him, swinging it at him! Just before the blade could reach him, Johanna's lengthed arm looped around Lancer's waist and pulled him away!

"Master?! What the heck was that for!?"

"Don't bother blocking that." She explains, "I don't know much about him, but I know that in the world he comes from, people like him have psychic abilities, and wield blades of light. Unless you have materials with resistance to extreme plasma, I'd suggest not engaging in close melee with him."

"Well, that'd be terrible. It's a good thing then that close range isn't the only thing I can do."

Clap!

Planting his hands into the ground, a pillar of concrete rapidly forms, launching its way towards the Servant as the front of it morphs into a giant fist!

Watching from behind Lancer, Johanna spied out and around for the Servant's Master. No doubt he was around here somewhere. There was still the matter of Lectur's traps as well.

-----

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy - Berserker of Blue, Noah Drake (Battle)

ZackStop ZackStop

Rin gulped. Everything happened so fast. He tried to keep his smile on, but the situation was already spiraling out of control. He did his best to keep his tone upbeat.

"Blue of course!" he said to the first question. Then when probed if he was lying, he said "C'mon don't my blue clothes and blue hair give it away? I'm like so stoked for ultimate laser tag, you don't even know bro!"

He continued to laugh like an idiot, keeping any attention on himself light and fun. Jane made her way to the table steadily during the conversation and sat down with Kuro resting gently on her shoulder.

"I'm bluey here's girlfriend. Nice to meet you! I'm also very excited to watch you all play laser tag this weekend. And you are..?"

As Jane made eye contact with Kent, her eyes glowed bright blue with intense magic. She wanted to let him know that as long as he had a gun on Saber, she'd keep a gun on him too.

• CRASH!

Lancer seeming sensed the threat behind him, as he leapt forward out of the way, quickly turning around to face off against some kind of mechanical, dark humanoid figure. Of course. Just as he said, things were going to really, REALLY get a whole lot worse. Taking a good look at his opponent, he couldn't really tell just what sort of class this dude was in. Saber, maybe? He had some kind of light-blade in his hand.

"Are you from the future or something? You got a whole lot of mechanical wires and all running through your whole body."

Spear in hand, Lancer waited for him to make the first move, as the dark Servant moved toward him, swinging it at him! Just before the blade could reach him, Johanna's lengthed arm looped around Lancer's waist and pulled him away!

"Master?! What the heck was that for!?"

"Don't bother blocking that." She explains, "I don't know much about him, but I know that in the world he comes from, people like him have psychic abilities, and wield blades of light. Unless you have materials with resistance to extreme plasma, I'd suggest not engaging in close melee with him."

"Well, that'd be terrible. It's a good thing then that close range isn't the only thing I can do."

Clap!

Planting his hands into the ground, a pillar of concrete rapidly forms, launching its way towards the Servant as the front of it morphs into a giant fist!

Watching from behind Lancer, Johanna spied out and around for the Servant's Master. No doubt he was around here somewhere. There was still the matter of Lectur's traps as well.

-----

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy - Berserker of Blue, Noah Drake (Battle)
Berserker of Blue

Berserker observed the incoming concrete giant fist, then raised his open hand. It stopped in mid-air, and then Berserker closed his hand, crushing the pillar into a thousand pieces. Then he thrust his hand outward, launching the projectiles at the Servant while advancing behind them. His red lightsaber vanishing, Berserker used his other hand to reach out and find another projectile, grabbing a slab of concrete from the ground and lifting it upward. Then he launched it at the Servant's Master.

Noah Drake smirked as he observed his Berserker advancing. Yes, this wasn't just a mindless beast. This was a cold, unyielding, unfeeling brute of flesh and metal. A perfect counter for this Caster, if Noah should say so. But the abilities of Caster's Master concerned him. As long as they worked in tandem together, they might escape Berserker's rampage. And that... would not do.

He quickly tried to find some way to summon an ally to fight alongside him. Any would do, but he wasn't sure which he could call on right now. It suddenly dawned on him that he might not be able to do this alone, but then he stifled that thought. Of course he could. He had to. If he didn't, the world would not become a better place. It depended on him, even if it didn't know it.

One thing he was hoping for was that their previous opponent would intervene and use this opportunity to strike them down. Whoever they were, he was sure they'd be able to do so.

Topless Topless Kirie98 Kirie98

itachi.jpg

Jutsu List
-
Genjutsu (Noah Drake) - Active
-
-
-
-

884171.jpg

The fight that had broken out between Lancer of Red and Berserker of Blue had begun with epic proportions as the black-clad Sith lord landed with a thundering boom into nigh-disassembled concrete. A pervading presence of darkness washed over the street. Swiftly came his attack, a decapitating diagonal sweep. Lancer just barely missed the neon sabre as Johanna pulled him out of reach.

Watching from the rooftops, as was comfortable by now, Fake Assassin watched intently. Strong physical attributes were worrying for most, but Assassin was accustomed to enemies of the type. What proved somewhat more worrying was the sheer telekinetic power the servant could wield. As Lancer cast his alchemy to launch a large stone-fist from the street, Berserker seemed to simply grab the kneaded concrete out of the air and crush it. Such power of the mind was frightening - and not something Assassin was confident Lancer could tackle alone.

Brute force seemed to be the theme in this brawl, however Assassin disliked physical violence. Lectur was off traipsing in the Rivertown-Warehouse District and so the servant decided to act on his own. That Lancer was indeed on his team for this war, but that didn't feel particularly important to Assassin: it was more for the man's ideals he had eavesdropped on that Assassin felt preserving. Too many rushed to bloodshed. Too few considered the aftermath.

[Genjutsu - Noah Drake]

Behind Noah, Stlassy stumbled to her knees with a pained cough. Her clothes were torn and burnt in places, there were blood-stains in patches across her torso and she seemed out of breath. Trying to regain her balance she got to her feet again, "Quick-" She coughed and spluttered, "Church- servants attacked- We need you guys there NOW!"

Of course, it was not truly Stlassy. When Assassin had seen his counterpart carrying others through the sky she had been there. As this was a war between two teams and any subterfuge he could spread to his opponents would prove advantageous. With Berserker focused on annihilating Lancer, Noah found himself alone with his fellow Association member.

But the chaos did not stop there.

As yet another projectile was launched at Lancer, Berserker would begin to notice that his steady advance was not getting him any closer to his target. In fact, that Lancer seemed to be getting further and further away with each step he took. Reality seemed to shift and extend past Euclidean dimensions, elongating the street they were fighting on until it looked to go on for an impossible distance. This was no mere illusion for Berserker would quickly discover that all his previous exits had extended away into the distance, the rooftops growing and growing higher and higher into the sky...

[Downtown Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Soul Siphons - Ready | Trapped: Genjutsu - Endless Road]
1077057-monochrome-window-city-night-architecture-building-abandoned-stars-Milky-Way-worms-eye-view-old-building-vignette-light-darkness-screenshot-black-and-white-monochrome-p.jpg

Tags :
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Kirie98 Kirie98
-Interactions
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
-Mentions

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in a Pizza Place.

As the two servants of the blue faction and a singular Master were enjoying their meal, a sudden.. Sixth sense would activate. Extremely powerful mana nearby, which could only occur from the presence of “Servant!” They might brace to see what monster came through the door…

To see a black-suited man with swirling eyebrows and blond hair walk through the door, disposing of his cigarette after seeing the sign outside. Briefly, he would turn and look at them, sensing the presence of fellow servants..!

Before calmly turning away and walking to the register. He struck up a conversation with the clerk, before ordering several pizza’s, two out of three having an overabundance of meat inside, the last being good-ole cheesy pizza. Having ordered, the mysterious Servant of Red sat down on the same table the trio of servants and master were seated at. He made a move to pull out a cigarette, but remembered the rules of the establishment and with a sigh, placed the container back.

While he would likely would be an unknown to Rider, Assassin and Stlassy might be able to recognize him. By process of elimination, there was really only one class the servant before them could be.

Berserker, Spirit of Madness.

"So... how's that combination of a Burger and this "Pizza"? I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure how it manages to click together." Sanji said calmly to Rider, as if he was talking to an old friend. Well, if he was already in deep shit...

Best to grind his heels in for now. Even if he was outnumbered two-to-one, no combat could ensure while civilians were in the area....

That, and the Master was rather attractive. He didn't want to fight her by proxy with one of her servants!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Crow Crow

• Lancer watched as his stone fist crumbled underneath the psychic power of the Berserker. The concrete pillar getting ground up, before being turned into thousands of small projectiles and getting launched back at him! Clapping his hands quickly, he planted a palm against the ground, summoning up a large wall of concrete to soak up the stone bullets, stopping them dead in their tracks.

Soon enough, a large slab of concrete was launched at them, specifically aimed at Johanna. The Master formed a large bone-blade with her right arm, watching the slab of rock flying towards her before taking aim and cleaving it in two! As each section hit the ground beside them, it kicked up dust and smoke into the air, obscuring the area.

Another clap, the cracking of electricity in the air, no doubt Lancer transmuting once more in the dust clouds. Slowly, as visibility returns, the dark figure of Lancer can be seen standing right in front of Berserker, until it's revealed to be just his jacket thrown on a quickly-made mock-up dummy.

"Watch your step!"

The sound of metal hitting the ground comes from their left, as the jolts of energy resulting from his transmutation shoot through the ground towards Berserker! Quickly following, the ground beneath him cracks and begins to give way, breaking underneath him!

"Hmph!"

Left arm morphed into a make-shift 'Gun' of sorts, Johanna begins firing off small, sharp pieces of hardened enamel-bullets at the Servant!

---

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy - Berserker of Blue, Noah Drake

Last edited:
View attachment 1068926

Jutsu List
-
Genjutsu (Noah Drake) - Active
-
-
-
-

884171.jpg

The fight that had broken out between Lancer of Red and Berserker of Blue had begun with epic proportions as the black-clad Sith lord landed with a thundering boom into nigh-disassembled concrete. A pervading presence of darkness washed over the street. Swiftly came his attack, a decapitating diagonal sweep. Lancer just barely missed the neon sabre as Johanna pulled him out of reach.

Watching from the rooftops, as was comfortable by now, Fake Assassin watched intently. Strong physical attributes were worrying for most, but Assassin was accustomed to enemies of the type. What proved somewhat more worrying was the sheer telekinetic power the servant could wield. As Lancer cast his alchemy to launch a large stone-fist from the street, Berserker seemed to simply grab the kneaded concrete out of the air and crush it. Such power of the mind was frightening - and not something Assassin was confident Lancer could tackle alone.

Brute force seemed to be the theme in this brawl, however Assassin disliked physical violence. Lectur was off traipsing in the Rivertown-Warehouse District and so the servant decided to act on his own. That Lancer was indeed on his team for this war, but that didn't feel particularly important to Assassin: it was more for the man's ideals he had eavesdropped on that Assassin felt preserving. Too many rushed to bloodshed. Too few considered the aftermath.

[Genjutsu - Noah Drake]

Behind Noah, Stlassy stumbled to her knees with a pained cough. Her clothes were torn and burnt in places, there were blood-stains in patches across her torso and she seemed out of breath. Trying to regain her balance she got to her feet again, "Quick-" She coughed and spluttered, "Church- servants attacked- We need you guys there NOW!"

Of course, it was not truly Stlassy. When Assassin had seen his counterpart carrying others through the sky she had been there. As this was a war between two teams and any subterfuge he could spread to his opponents would prove advantageous. With Berserker focused on annihilating Lancer, Noah found himself alone with his fellow Association member.

But the chaos did not stop there.

As yet another projectile was launched at Lancer, Berserker would begin to notice that his steady advance was not getting him any closer to his target. In fact, that Lancer seemed to be getting further and further away with each step he took. Reality seemed to shift and extend past Euclidean dimensions, elongating the street they were fighting on until it looked to go on for an impossible distance. This was no mere illusion for Berserker would quickly discover that all his previous exits had extended away into the distance, the rooftops growing and growing higher and higher into the sky...

1077057-monochrome-window-city-night-architecture-building-abandoned-stars-Milky-Way-worms-eye-view-old-building-vignette-light-darkness-screenshot-black-and-white-monochrome-p.jpg

Tags :
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Kirie98 Kirie98
-Interactions
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
-Mentions

• Lancer watched as his stone fist crumbled underneath the psychic power of the Berserker. The concrete pillar getting ground up, before being turned into thousands of small projectiles and getting launched back at him! Clapping his hands quickly, he planted a palm against the ground, summoning up a large wall of concrete to soak up the stone bullets, stopping them dead in their tracks.

Soon enough, a large slab of concrete was launched at them, specifically aimed at Johanna. The Master formed a large bone-blade with her right arm, watching the slab of rock flying towards her before taking aim and cleaving it in two! As each section hit the ground beside them, it kicked up dust and smoke into the air, obscuring the area.

Another clap, the cracking of electricity in the air, no doubt Lancer transmuting once more in the dust clouds. Slowly, as visibility returns, the dark figure of Lancer can be seen standing right in front of Berserker, until it's revealed to be just his jacket thrown on a quickly-made mock-up dummy.

"Watch your step!"

The sound of metal hitting the ground comes from their left, as the jolts of energy resulting from his transmutation shoot through the ground towards Berserker! Quickly following, the ground beneath him cracks and begins to give way, breaking underneath him!

"Hmph!"

Left arm morphed into a make-shift 'Gun' of sorts, Johanna begins firing off small, sharp pieces of hardened enamel-bullets at the Servant!

---

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy - Berserker of Blue, Noah Drake
Noah & Berserker

Berserker stopped, silently contemplating this new development. Under other circumstances, he would have used the dark side of the force to break this illusion, but under the Madness Enchantment, such a thing wasn't possible. Instead, seething with anger, Berserker extended the Force outward and began to crush the buildings around him, heedless of the damage this would do to himself - damage that was swiftly repaired, the suit efficiently mending until it was once again perfect. Berserker began to lift up the debris, throwing them aside. This time, the mechanical apparatus wasn't the only sound. He was practically growling with rage.

Fake Assassin would suddenly feel Berserker's glaring hatred directed at him as the Dark Lord of the Sith felt with the Force and located the other assailant, turning briefly in his general direction once he sensed him. But before Berserker could capitalize on this new information, he noticed the form of Lancer nearby and let his anger get the best of him, reaching out a hand and crushing the red jacket with a grunt - only for no blood and flesh to erupt from it but just rocks and debris. A trick. Berserker then turned sharply to Lancer as he transmuted the ground beneath him, making him yell as it gave way and seemed to encase his feet. Then the enamel bullets thudded into him, tearing apart his suit, making Berserker scream - not in pain, but frustration.

By the time it was finished, Berserker seemed to have fallen still, but the suit was once again fixing itself as Berserker got to its feet, raising one hand and picking up pieces of the ground, steel, concrete, rebar; anything and everything he could lay the Force onto Berserker picked up. Spinning them around himself, Berserker looked at Lancer - revealing a single yellow eye glaring at him with pure hatred before the mask closed over it. Once the black glass obscured it, Berserker began flinging the debris at Lancer once again, this time crushing everything around himself underneath the Force. The ground shattered, cracks formed in buildings, glass windows broke into a thousand pieces, and each one became another object for Berserker to launch at his enemy. Pulling his feet out from the rubble, Berserker began to steadily advance towards the Servant once again, raising both hands to throw anything he could lay the Force onto at his enemy. Throughout all this, he growled out a single phrase; "You don't know the power of the Dark Side."

Noah, meanwhile, stared at Stlassy with mute horror. His mind was racing with possibilities, trying to piece together how this could have happened so fast. The Church? Under attack? But- but how?! Could it be the work of the enemy Assassin?! A thought occurred to him, as to how he'd been found so easily by his ally. But he dismissed, too terrified to think straight. Then he felt shame at his terror and grit his teeth together.

Noah turned to see Berserker still attacking the enemy, powering through what was thrown at him with the strength that embodied that class, then clenched his fist. They had these two, they couldn't run from a battle now, not his first attack, it would be disgraceful, if they could just... could it wait?!

"Stlassy," Noah said, coming to a difficult decision, "just hang on, I'll- I'll come soon, I cannot abandon this engagement."

Kirie98 Kirie98 Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Caster of Lohk & Homunculus
'Operating Room' | "By Hallowed Chains and by Harrowed Stars, let thy will ring through the cosmos..."

Saber's contempt at Caster's choice of weapons did not go unnoticed by the dark priest, who simply cocked its head quizzically, as if questioning the swordsman's mental capacity. Sleek, elegant, versatile, and supremely less messy than the blade, clearly, ranged weapons far surpassed these bladed implements. Needless to say, Caster never understood why his old 'comrades' loved their swords and melee weapons so.

"I'm... fine... Thank you for saving my life," the homunculus gives a short reply. Surprisingly, they didn't have as many questions regarding their current situation as one would expect. At the very least, they had more than passable observation and deduction skills. "My creator-" the homunculus quickly pauses, then corrects themselves. "My father - he's gone, isn't he?" As they pose this question, they glance toward Caster, who simply gives their new master an undecipherable look. That was all the confirmation they needed.

"I see." Despite Ezekiel evidently having no love left for the homunculus by the time he'd met his end, the homunculus' words were tinged with a deep hint of sorrow. Their fate was to die, and it was Ezekiel's to go forward in this bitter conflict to grasp at his fleeting wish, whatever it may have been. Yet, one selfish wish was all it took to collapse the scales entirely, and throw everything into this disarrayed series of events. "I... I will fight," they state, as if predicting what their visitors would request of them. "This is my fault - hence, I'll take responsibility and fight in my father's stead."

In acknowledgement of their master's decision, Caster slowly strides to his master's side, and faces the Yggdmillennia head before making a light bow in an attempt to show some degree of goodwill. From this moment forth, they were now allies, at least until their master decided otherwise.

"Oh, and Caster wishes to inform you," the homunculus pauses to let their servant speak. Followed by a long period of awkward silence. "Oh..." they mumble, seemingly embarrassed. Whether by choice, or their clear lack of vocal cords, this enigmatic, firearm-bearing Caster appeared to be mute. "Right, they want to apologize for presumably disrupting your original summoning plans. It seems whatever happened, the summoning didn't go through correctly... That is..." they hesitate to inform them of the 'flawed' servant. "He cannot display his full capabilities as a Caster. Namely, proper 'Territory' and 'Item' creation are not possible." It wasn't all bad news. "However, they've been granted a portion of their abilities as a 'Foreigner'... As long as you're willing to cast a blind eye on some moral and ethical concerns." They didn't quite elaborate further, but their pale face when speaking of these 'moral and ethical concerns' spoke volumes. Whatever Caster was capable of doing, it probably wasn't going to be pretty, considering the nature of his double class.

"And... one last thing, Caster wishes to procure more equipment... Namely a 'sniper rifle', a 'high-caliber semi automatic rifle', and a... flamethrower..." The homunculus lists off Caster's request, with absolutely no clue what in the world the servant was talking about. It seems they were just relaying the exact words the servant presumably telepathically gave to their master. If nothing else, they seemed embarrassed at making so many requests, even if it was on their mute servant's behalf. "Otherwise, Caster says he is ready to act on the leader's orders at a moment's notice," they quickly add.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• The moon was pale, casting a bright hue across Detroit's latest battlefield. It was a quiet residential area and any that wandered in were swiftly entranced and hidden by clone-Assassin. Crows lined the roofs watching, but the only sound came from the impacts of fists on flesh.

When his initial attack landed and achieved nothing, Sousuke first thought about Luffy’s Endurance, which was rank A like his own Servant. No, that’s not it. It’s that special body of his. Seemed like there was a Personal Skill or Noble Phantasm that represented what he obtained from having eaten the Devil Fruit. If that’s the case, then—

Sousuke might have absurd speed compared to humans’ standard. However, it would be too careless to apply that standard to an opponent in front of him. In less than a second he wasted on his usual quick thinking and analysis, he had received a casual blow, at least from the Servant’s perspective. Of course, he instinctively distanced himself, but judging from the sharp pain he felt, it was an attack powerful enough to end a fight with any ordinary magus in an instant.

Jumping away from his opponent the moment he received unexpected damage was generally a decent move and was good enough for Sousuke to execute it without thinking. However, his opponent also jumped back at the same time, implying that his attack wasn’t limited to a close range.

The moment he saw Luffy spun his arm, Sousuke immediately knew what was coming. He had seen that move countless times already, however, this would mark the first time he stood on the receiving end.

“Gum-Gum Pistol!”

Amazing. Simply amazing. Sousuke couldn’t help but smile widely. It was not a speed he absolutely couldn’t dodge. But if you were a battle junkie who also happened to watch anime, then stepping away from this attack would be a decision he would never forgive himself.

Readying his stance, Sousuke tried to receive the attack head-on. He didn’t miss how the Servant seemed to hold back. However, his gut feeling told him that it was enough to give him trouble.

Sure enough, it was a terrifying attack, even with all his prized defensive runes. The Enforcer gritted his teeth while looking at his opponent. Normally, when facing an overwhelmingly superior opponent, it was easy for any experienced fighter to fall into despair. Yet, that’d be the last thing you could expect from the man named Sousuke Yakou.

Ignoring the pain and any internal damage which may or may not be able to be healed by his regenerative runes, Sousuke took his chance while Luffy’s arm was still extended and did what he always imagined when he watched that attack on screen. Kicking the ground with all his might, he closed the distance once again. His opponent could have pulled his arm back faster than him, and that could put him in a serious disadvantage. Nevertheless, he still aimed for Luffy who should have one less arm to use now.

Against a rubber body, blunt attacks like punch or kick naturally would be less effective. Which meant he had to try something else. Sousuke strengthened his hand, preparing to do a karate chop. It was an attack which if used by any ordinary fighter would still be another form of blunt attack. But to Sousuke who mastered runes usage, he could use a specialized one which allows his side of the hand to be sharper than most conventional blades. He had no way to know whether it would work as he intended, but trial and error was not something he despised, even in a life or death situation like this.

Standing in front of the Servant, Sousuke swung his hand down with all his might.

Fortunately for Sousuke, since Rider had slowed down the Gum-Gum Pistol, the attack was indeed just slightly slower- but it was enough to leave Luffy without an arm to defend himself from the karate chop coming from directly above.

Farther up, the Master of Rider observed neutrally at the ongoing fight. While Rider seemed to be completely opposed to killing, he could still leave the Master of Blue in a weakened state that she could finish him off. Hopefully, this incoming Archer would take a longer time to arrive.

Rider stuck with his logic-defying grin as the attack closed in, before suddenly dropping to the floor, his singular available palm pressed against the ground, with both legs aimed upward. “Gum-Gum Stamp Shield!” The attack would indeed land- on Rider’s sandals, which were currently also being pushed upward with enough momentum to match Sousuke’s chop. For a brief moment, it was an even clash…

Until the arm Rider had used for the pistol snapped back, and Rider pushed upward, easily overpowering the stalemate. Sousuke would have moved his arm back fast if he wanted to dodge the suddenly skyward Rider.

In midair, Rider used his two arms to grab lampposts on the opposite sides of the street, and with his still skyward momentum, he was pushed back farther, and farther as the lampposts bended…

“Gum-Gum Bazooka!”

And then he would rocket downwards. As Rider was still holding back, he didn’t have quite as much momentum as he could- but he was still moving at speeds equivalent to A-Agility. Dodging the attack would be borderline, if not impossible for Sousuke, requiring speed he simply didn’t possess. Now, what would happen next?

Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy

• The fight had gotten more intense than before. Luffy and Sousuke are really going at it each other, but then someone appeared from the sky. Lena and Reid looked up to see a young woman in a pretty white dress, Archer of Blue. "Huh? Who is that? Is she floating?" Reid asked but then the Blue Archer started firing beams, one of them hurling towards the couple. "Reid, watch out!" Lena yelled as she pushed Reid away from her as the beam hit the ground, causing an explosion that sent him flying away and then landing a few feet from it.

"LANA!!!" Reid yelled as he quickly gets up in a panic. When the smoke cleared out, to Reid's shock, Lana appeared to be unharmed, but how? "Lana!" He called as he went up to her. When he finally got up to her, he hugged her out of relief. "Lana, thank God you're alright." He tearfully said, but when he let go of her, he noticed a strange belt on her waist. "Lana, what is that?" Reid asked.

"I...I don't know." Lana said "Before that laser hit me, I heard a voice. It said that "it would sting a bit" and before I know it, I'm still alive, somehow." She looked down on her belt and then she glanced on her hand to see that she is holding some sort of card. The front bore a magenta-colored masked man and at the back is a barcode-like logo. What does this mean? "Lana, I think we should get out of here. This is getting dangerous for the both of us." Reid said and Lana nodded in agreement. They both set out for the car, only to find it in burnt pieces due Blue Archer's lasers. "Aw geez!" Reid yelled out of disappointment "That was a gift from my dad! Now how are we supposed to get out of here?"

Lana looked around and then felt a disturbance, a cry for help. "Reid, this way!" Lana said before she ran off. "Lana, wait up!" Reid began to make haste. By the time the couple had arrived at the source, they would first notice a woman bleeding out of her thigh. "Oh god, are you alright?" Lana asked as she went over to the woman. On the other hand, Reid looked over the distance to see two Masters fighting...

Severia Severia Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy

• Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven (Elias/Evangeline) Topless Topless (Roadhogs, mentioned)

While Adam was glad that the homunculus had lived, he’s still shaken by the fact that one of their own was lost in the very beginning. His hubris, one not inherited by his creation, was Ezekiel’s own undoing. He braced himself as he tried to find the words to use; to ask him to fight in his creator’s stead.

It’s…An unfortunate accident.” Adam sighs, as the Homunculus gets the situation pretty quickly, deciding for himself to fight the war; as it is his responsibility to do so. This simply made Adam let out a relieved smile. “I was about to say it is your choice whether or not to fight his war. I’m relieved to know your decision.” He said as the Homunculus relayed Caster’s words to them through the telepathic link Master and Servants share. Caster apologizes for the fact that the ritual went wrong; as a result, Caster appears to be unable to utilize his abilities as his class, but instead be able to act as a sort of ‘Foreigner’, provided some moral and ethical misdeeds are overlooked.

...For the future we both strive for, such sacrifices must be made.” Adam spoke, agreeing to Caster’s conditions knowing the very nature of the war they’re in. The Recreation Gem War; a war for a nigh omnipotent artifact of great power with the capacity to shape the very world to their whim and wishes. “I’ll allow it. Just don't expect me to defend your actions when the consequences come.” He said, nodding as Caster then requested for some weaponry; firearms and a flamethrower.

The more he thinks about it, the more Caster feels more fit to be an Archer instead.

Eve?

“I’ll contact the Roadhogs to see if they have such weapons in stock.” Eve bowed at the request. “Considering the time, it might take a while before your weapons are procured, Servant.” She told the pair before leaving the operating room, leaving the two Masters with their Servants.

Right. At the moment, Yggdmillennia had decided to move ahead with Operation Fishing Trip; a plot to draw in enemy Servants and Masters under the Mage Associations’ name. It's purpose is the see what kind of Servants do they have.” Adam nodded, his tone becoming serious as he spoke about the group’s business. “If able, have Caster go and assist Rider and his Master at the Rivertown-Warehouse District; east from here. That’ll be all.” He said, soon leaving the pair to their devices as he and Saber walked down the hallway. Both of them headed for the Origin Marker downtown in order to assist Lancer and his Master…

Tonight will be quite the night for Yggdmillenia's Hypocrite.

[>Proceed to “Operation FIshing Trip: Saber Must Die” ala timeskip a few minutes.]

At the Blue Caster’s alarm, he would spot a glint at one of the dark alleyways on the ground; shooting through the sky like a bullet were a line of red glass-like swords, streaking through the sky like loose arrows aimed roughly towards him!

The culprit behind the thrown swords was perched on one of buildings, having instructed his Master to observe in a safe spot, the Servant took aim at the anomalous floating presence; such power couldn’t be left hidden for long. Especially not from the likes of the Son of Sparda.

Psycher swiftly brought a hand up and projected a barrier of blue energy to block the attack. The swords shattered against the wall of psychic energy.
"Is it an Archer?!" Laura asked, getting ready to run away. She had no chance of fighting anything on her own, especially when she has no weapon on hand. Psycher's barrier disappeared and he put his hands together, generating a ball of energy before he drew one hand back, still holding the ball with it, and throwing it at the building where the swords came from. Regardless if the attack hit the assailant or not, it would damage the roof on impact.
It would be unwise to run away if its an Archer. Having range he can hit you before you even set a foot on the ground when you start.
"Y-You're right! I feel like an idiot!"

Laura decided to stick by Psycher, and provide visual support in case there's more attacks coming. Just to be on the safe side though, she jumped onto Psycher's back and hugged him tight.
What are you doing?
"Staying safe by being near you!"
Get off me! I don't like how you are touching me!

Caster of Lohk & Homunculus
'Operating Room'

And with that, the servant and homunculus were left to their devices, alone. There was a period of silence as the homunculus contemplated. "Thank you, Caster," they finally utter, glancing at the dark and dreadful 'priest' figure that couldn't be even remotely human. "Thank you for fulfilling my selfish wish..." Without Caster needing to telepathically tell them, the homunculus already knew that the servant had ulterior motives. Yet, they were thankful regardless, even if guilt racked their entire conscience. "I... I need time alone. Go assist Rider and their master. I'll be here waiting for you."

A simple nod of acknowledgement from Caster. It follows their master's orders. However, some short preparations must be made, while they are still in a safe area to do so. Reaching out, ghastly barbed chains manifest in Caster's hands, and without warning, he thrashes them backward, lashing at his own back.

SNAP. CRACK.

He swings it at himself with force. Though Caser gives no visual reaction, as if they had undergone the same procedure countless times, their telepathic link made the homunculus aware of the excruciating agony it brought upon their servant. It was as if Caster had taken the full force of another servant's attack head on. What a vicious requirement to activate a skill, the homunculus thinks. However, the payoff was nothing to scoff at either. The moment the 'penance' ended, mana began to surge uncontrollably through Caster's body, so much so that the very air around them turned static with Caster's sheer presence.

"... be safe."

With that, the priestly servant leaps out of the window toward their destination, firearm in hand.

- - - - - - - - - -

Warehouse District | "If thou knew of the true visage of these vile 'angels', wouldst thou still imitate their image?"

The brawl was about to get even more hectic than it already was. In midst the chaos, the combatants would likely sense the rapid approach of another servant. Right in the middle of their airborne battle, both Archer of Blue and Rider of Red would be interrupted by this newcomer. Making a rather flashy entrance, Caster practically charges in, falling into a slide, skidding several feet forward with concerning momentum before arriving back on this feet, and riding the momentum, propels himself off the ground and dozens of feet into the air like a bullet.

In the new arrival's hands is what one would easily identify as the iconic AK-47 assault rifle. Still midair, Caster points the sights down the two servants battling it out in the air, and holds down the trigger. A barrage of bullets is unleashed at the duo - primarily toward the Archer of Blue, but given the poor accuracy of the rifle, it was inevitable some would find their way to the straw-hat bearing Rider. Though modern firearms proved ineffective against servants, should Archer choose to ignore it and proceed with her attack on Rider, they would find it to be a considerably costing mistake. Each bullet seemed to be wrapped in something akin to mystery - not quite, but something very similar, and far more sinister. Needless to say, enough to maim the flesh of a Servant.

The magazine empties as Caster lands on the ground. Without missing a beat, Caster simply tosses the weapon aside instead of reloading, and instead whips out two Glocks, taking aim at the Servant of Blue and continues to relentlessly suppress the enemy with gunfire. At the same time, Caster takes note to rely on as few of their own skills past their Mana Burst as possible, to keep even their class unknown. In fact, if the Masters of Red present didn't know any better, they'd probably have mistaken the new arrival to be an unknown Archer.

Severia Severia Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Kent kept his gun right on Rin the whole time. If this was an enemy he wasn't going to miss the chance to take them out before it can be the other way around. The duo was awfully brave approaching Kent and Goku. If Kent had turned out to be on Red team, Rin's answer would have had his ribs shot through, possibly even being fetal at such close range. But even still, they might not be telling the truth and they could be enemies. There was really no way of knowing truly with the war only just starting, as there was not enough information, but one thing for sure was clear. These two were not at the church when the others were gathered there, which raises suspicion.

"Well don't just stand there. Take a seat, right next to 'Bluey'." Kent wasn't going to just give out his name. That was leverage, and he felt rather comfortable keep it to himself. He looked her right in the eye as he spoke. He wasn't afraid of her, and at the end of the day he still had a gun right up against her companion's side. "No use standing up, you don't need to be anywhere else do youi?" Kent couldn't tell which one was the master, but he did not notice a command seal on Rin's hand. Even still that could have been a detail he missed, but that wasn't important. What he was concerned with was if he could believe them or not. "I didn't see you two at church earlier. Care to explain?"

Orihara Orihara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back