• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Apocrypha Zero IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kent took a second to collect himself. He was never very good with kids and didn't have much experience to begin with, but there was no take backs or redos. Goku was here to stay, Kent just hoped he was worth the trouble he will inevitably cause him.

"Good grief kid, I'll pick you up some food later, but we're in the middle of something right now." Kent gestured to the church around him and everything taking place, The others getting acquainted with their servants and so on. Kent took note of the kid sized bo staff on his back and figured he summoned the Lancer class. "Not too bad..." He thought to himself, but with such a pint sized servant, would he really be able to do much? He had his doubts, but that's around the time the priest spoke up again, the church's natural acoustic reverberating his voice some while amplifying it. Kent turned his head to the left where the voice came from, leaning back against a pew to see past a nearby support beam.

He was rambling on and going heavy into the whole 'praise the lord' spiel. He was a catholic priest after all, so that much was expected. What threw Kent off however was that he very unceremoniously appointed one Stlassy as their leader. "Leader?" He said to himself while looking around to scope out this person. This really rubbed him the wrong way. He could subscribe to the whole team thing, but deciding on a leader should be done with skill and initiative, and he knew nothing about theirs.

Stlassy began to speak just as his eyes met her tiny frame. "What's with all these short people?" Kent managed to think that to himself in his subtle frustration. "Now hold on a minute." Kent spoke up, stepping between the pews and taking a few steps to be seen. "When was it decided that you would be our leader? I must not have been present for that vote." He gave that last bit some venom. He felt justified but was going to keep it tame for the time being.

In truth, he wasn't planning on talking much with these people. Kent was not the trusting type, and even if he was given a leader he would do his own thing. It was just his nature to work alone. It let his competence thrive without dealing with others lack of such things, so in that regard his interjection was necessary. If there was to be a leader, their competence must be expressed clearly. All he saw in this scrawny little girl was just that, a little girl, and certainly nothing worthy of leadership.

Meanwhile, Goku stood there and looked around. "Gosh, this sure is an important looking place. It's big too." Goku looked down and held his stomach as it growled, when a pink haired girl approached him with a snack. M&Ms, something he wasn't very familiar with. "Oh!" Goku exclaimed as he took the M&Ms and gave it a few curious sniffs, much like a dog, or in this case a wild one. He wasn't very big on sweets, often instead indulging on savory meats, noodles and the like. Nonetheless, he took them gratefully. "Wow, Thanks!" He tore the bag wide open while catching them in his big mouth and began munching as the girl, Laura, introduced herself and her servant. "Nice to meet you! I'm Goku!" He responded gleefully, however was made confused when she began to hold him.

He had never been held like this before, so close, he almost felt suffocated and would have broke free if it weren't for the fact that they had fed him those tasty chocolates. "Um, excuse me, what are you doing?" He then began to ask something else a little sheepishly. "Also, are you a boy or a girl? It's hard to tell sometimes."

Last edited:

• --Eve P. Yggdmillennia--
    [NO SERVANT]
    Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven

Eve could simply watch in awe as Caster proceeded to perform what she assumes to be its own form of Magecraft upon one of her gemstones, transmuting it into a strange teardrop shaped ampule filled with ominously glowing red and black liquid. A subject of research, one to further the Mistress’ own study on Homunculi, considering what gem was used to form it.

Thank you, Servant.” Eve thanked the Caster, “I shall report to Father about this success. I’ll be sure to return with further instructions for tonight’s agenda, should your Master ever awaken upon my return. If there are any problems, please. Don’t hesitate to scream.” She then bowed, leaving the pseudo operating room for Caster and his Master to recover. Whether or not Caster does anything for the time being, is exactly up to it.

The Caster of Lohk
Yggdmillennia Hideout

Caster does not bid Eve farewell as she leaves the room, and neither does it seem to acknowledge her comment - it probably couldn't scream to begin with, given its apparent lack of vocal cords. Instead, the servant only stares at the unconscious homunculus, seemingly deep in thought. They had immediately entered the chaos from the moment they had been called upon, and thus had little time to make sense of their circumstances until now.

A nigh-omnipotent 'gemstone', and a war waged to attain ownership of it to reshape the world. And as for their location; it would appear as though they had been removed from the very flow of linear time, and had been manifested onto 'Old Earth', millenniums before it would be ravaged by war and the ruinous greed of the Golden Masters. However, though this was an era far before mortalkind would become aware of the existence of the 'Void', Caster could sense the presence of the Great Indifference, still mocking him. It seemed that even annihilation would not free him from eternal servitude - but the Recreation Gem. If it were truly nigh-omnipotent, then perhaps...

Exiting their train of thought, Caster would come to the conclusion that they could not afford to stand guard here until their contractor regains consciousness. Gazing upward, Caster too would make their exit. There were quite a few stragglers in the upper levels - and Caster received more than just a few strange gazes as he navigated his way outside. However, walking past so many, Caster eventually takes note of the weapons some of them had holstered.

Approaching a group, Caster reaches out and just snatches several of them from the grunts, who seemed far too terrified of the towering 'thing' to voice any complaints. They were familiar - simple handguns, of similar make to the standard-issue 'Lato' Caster was accustomed to, the difference being that caliber was far smaller, and they didn't support mod integration. Not that Caster would be able to obtain any in the first place.

This was a good start - they'd need some work before they could stand up against opposing 'servants', though. For now, Caster begins to search the floors for a place that would serve well enough as a makeshift 'workshop'.

Z, Rider, and Berserker(False)

The purple-clad woman nodded to what Adam relayed emotionlessly, at least on the outside. Signing a quick "Understood", she turned back to see what exactly her newly found Rider was up to... and she had a feeling she wouldn't like it.

-----------------
"Hey pal, I get that you're excited to make friends, but you're shooting a whole lot of bizarre questions at me! I'm not some weird cyborg or whatever you called me. I'm just a regular guy with some mechanical limbs!"

"Awwww..." Rider pouted as Lancer confirming he was just an ordinary guy, but suddenly shot up again, a new question fresh from the oven. "Do you poop?"

"All servants are mana pressed into overpowered forms, why would he be able to poop." Z replied in disbelief.

"If we have mouths, why can't we poop?"

"My kingdom for you to gain a singular braincell. Think about it."

"Shishishi, thinking is hard... I don't wanna do it!"

To Lancer, it would appear as if Rider had randomly begun to talk to himself. How odd.

------------------------------
"Uh...sorry? This place ain't got no kitchen. We only do delivery." Cyrus answered, though he is visibly uncomfortable talking to someone that is not human.

"What a shame.. but for all the beautiful ladies, I'll do anything!" the Sub-Berserker didn't seem to either notice or care for how Cyrus was uncomfortable around him, seeing as how he was caught in another hurricane of love. Stopping before Rider, he asked

"Captain, I'll be going to get some meat for you and food supplies for everyone, any-"

"MEATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"

Rider had seemed to have stopped listening when Sanji had said meat, and how now... stretching his limbs? It was almost like something out of those American Cartoons.

And unfortunately, Z had a very good idea on what was about to happen. The same thing that happened when you stretched a Rubber Band and let go.

"Rider, STOP"

"Awww..."

Having had enough of Luffy, Z forcibly grabbed him as he unwound himself, and dragged him by the cheek. Sanji eagerly following behind his fair lady and his captain.
You Servants will be split into pairs, with Lectur and his Assassin running support for all three areas; seeing as Assassins are nimble and well versed in stealth.” Adam explained the general plan to his team, “Springwells will be designated as Area A, manned by Billy and Preston. The Rivertown-Warehouse will be Area B, manned by the Madam and Ezekiel’s replacement. Lastly, the Downtown area will be Area C. Johanna, you and your Servant will be accompanied by me. I’ll meet you there after I brief Ezekiel’s replacement.” He finished his explanation, arms now crossed. “Any questions? If none, then move out and commence [Operation Fishing Trip].

"None from me" she quickly signed before suddenly feeling a rubbery hand pull her and the love-sick spare servant next to her. Oh, dear.

It was lucky that she had the sense to reinforce herself with magical energy, as she was suddenly blasted off the roof via a "Gum-Gum Rocket", the force of said move being enough to blast anyone nearby off their feet. Grimacing, she closed her eyes...

------------------------------

Atop the roof of a warehouse was a laughing boy who donned a straw hat, a black suited man smoking a cig, and a purple clad woman who looked vaugely nauseous. She would not be doing that again, traveling as though that one American Spider Hero. She refused to admit that it may have been... fun.

Turning to Berserker, she fished out a plain ordinary wallet before simply just handing the whole thing to him. "Consider this your funds for a while. I can easily aquire more if need be."

Already rolling her eyes at her spare servants lovey-dovey act, she watched with a slight amount of suprise as he somehow began to fly.. using solely kicking power. Something to ask about later? Regardless, it was time.

Reaching into a hidden pocket, she pulled out what seemed to be a soft white sheet that seemed to blend in the night sky. Tossing it over herself, the Master of Red seemed to vanish into the night.

"I'll be following from behind, Rider. Please, try and remember to use that name. If you come across an enemy servant, Ill provide support. For now.. explore."

"Yippee!" Rider seemed enthusiastic about being able to roam free. Stretching out his rubber arm, he began to slingshot himself- but not as fast as before, letting his Master chase from behind.

>Rider and Z are exploring the Rivertown

>Z Used Mystic Code ???, 1/???. Allows the bearer to turn invisible, alongside disguise their prana signature to avoid detection by enemy magus. Similar to Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak. A lower-leveled code, its effects can be penetrated by stronger magus.

>Sub-Berserker is exploring District A to acquire food supplies.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kirie98 Kirie98 LostHaven LostHaven

Meanwhile, Goku stood there and looked around. "Gosh, this sure is an important looking place. It's big too." Goku looked down and held his stomach as it growled, when a pink haired girl approached him with a snack. M&Ms, something he wasn't very familiar with. "Oh!" Goku exclaimed as he took the M&Ms and gave it a few curious sniffs, much like a dog, or in this case a wild one. He wasn't very big on sweets, often instead indulging on savory meats, noodles and the like. Nonetheless, he took them gratefully. "Wow, Thanks!" He tore the bag wide open while catching them in his big mouth and began munching as the girl, Laura, introduced herself and her servant. "Nice to meet you! I'm Goku!" He responded gleefully, however was made confused when she began to hold him.

He had never been held like this before, so close, he almost felt suffocated and would have broke free if it weren't for the fact that they had fed him those tasty chocolates. "Um, excuse me, what are you doing?" He then began to ask something else a little sheepishly. "Also, are you a boy or a girl? It's hard to tell sometimes."
"I'm holding you close cause you are cute! You remind me of the plush Chimpanzee I have at home!"
Laura replied with closed eyes and an innocent smile.
Goku then asked what her gender was. Laura figured he must be uneducated on genders.
"I'm a Girl."
Laura placed Goku back on the ground on his own two feet before speaking again. "You can tell if someone is a boy or girl usually by the clothes they wear. I have a skirt on, as you can see," Laura brushed her hand on the side of her skirt to show him. "I wear a skirt, so I am female."

Laura then knelt down to be eye level with Goku. "If your master ever hurts you again, please let me know. You are too cute to be abused."
Laura then gave Goku a headpat before she walked away.
Mewtwo was still looking at Goku.
"Tell me something," he asked telepathically. "Was there some reason as to why your master cut your tail off?"

ZackStop ZackStop

Noah Drake

Noah swallowed uneasily, having not expected Berserker to be capable of speech. It was a mindless tool, a weapon able to smash through any obstacle through pure rage and hatred, not this... cold, unfeeling beast before him. He cleared his throat, composing himself.

"Berserker," he said, "what is your name?"

Berserker slowly came to his feet, towering over Noah. To anyone else in the room, it would feel the same, a blanket of invisible hate smothering them all. Through his heavy breathing, two words came out. "You may call me Darth Vader."

Noah's eyes widened. He knew who Darth Vader was. Everyone knew who he was. He was a character from some of the most successful films of all time. How could anyone be ignorant of Darth Vader? Well, if you hadn't seen the films, you were ignorant like Noah. He cursed his stupidity now. But then again, who'd have thought he'd become master to Darth Vader?!

"Very well then, Berserker," he said, "from this point onward, I shall be addressing you as Berserker." It was Noah's way of trying to salvage a way of hiding his servant's identity from the Yggdmillennia faction. But he doubted it would work.

He scanned the room, observing the servants of the other masters.
Uj3gOm5.png

"Anyone wanna come with me? This town seems to have some nice sceneries so it will definitely be a good trip. By the way..."

Sousuke never changed, always doing what he wants and dragging himself as well as his allies if there was any into the most difficult and dangerous route in hope for tough and challenging opponents. As suicidal as he was, his reputation as the professional Enforcer with the most success rate in doing his job was still intact somehow. With an unsettling smile that could be viewed as both friendly and maliciously, he then added.

"If any of you think I shouldn't go out, then you guys know how to stop me."

After saying such thing, the man didn't walk a step further. He simply stood still at the entrance, eagerly waiting for someone who want to go have some fun with him. Or better yet, entertain him right now.

Interactions: Crow Crow QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred (come fast my boi we all want you UwU) Topless Topless

Then one of the other masters asked if someone would stop him from going outside. Noah paused, wondering how such an arrogant pompous fool got to be part of the Blue Faction. Now, he was brazenly declaring his intent to just leave then all but daring them to stop him? For what, some sense of misplaced pride? Noah glared at the man, disliking him immediately. But it did provide a good opportunity.

"Very well," he said, giving Berserker a sidelong glance, "Berserker; stop that man!" He jabbed a finger at him.

Vader tilted his head toward the man. "As you wish."

Then one arm shot out, his hand outstretched as power flowed through him, enveloping the other Master. They would find themselves suddenly rooted to the spot, unable to move or even turn their head away from the Sith Lord thanks to a near suffocating force. Everyone would be able to feel and sense the power being used by Berserker, and would also sense that it wasn't magic of any kind - it was something else.

Noah felt it too and grinned. This power... with it, his dream would be accomplished. He could make the world a better place, at long last.

Crow Crow QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop darkred darkred Topless Topless Severia Severia

• With the exception of Caster, the summoning of the other Servants went rather well for the most part. Johanna silently eyed across the entire group, taking note of each Servant and their respective Masters. She pitied Rider's Master. That guy was rather overly affectionate with his sheer extroverted-ness. He was already bothering her Lancer, who was looking rather dumbfounded after the last question about 'excreting'. Perhaps not every piece of knowledge was granted to him during his summoning, sadly.

She swore, she could've seen Assassin somewhere. She didn't look at popular culture, yes, but merchandise and the like of it popped up from time to time. She still knew the names of the most popular series, if only just that. For Assassin, it was the headband that he was wearing that Johanna felt she had seen somewhere. That ninja cartoon or something. A quick look at his parameters revealed just how low his stats were. He'll be lucky to even survive the first night. As for his Master, Johanna had no particular fondness or respect for him. Although she herself necessarily did not have any morals to stand upon, she detested his dirtying presence. Merely standing by him makes her feel rather unclean to say. It'd be better to butcher him and burn his body then to even extract a single magical circuit from his body for use.

On the other hand, Berserker's summoning nearly took his Master out of the War early on. If they had just summoned a rather weak servant on one end, then the scale balanced out by bringing forth a rather monstrous being on the other. How fitting it would be a Berserker, a class known mainly for its sheer power. If there was any Servant that'd bring about sure victory for them, it'd be Berserker no doubt. Assuming he can be controlled, that is. As long as he doesn't let his ego blind him, Johanna was sure Preston could handle his Servant.

Saber seemed to be quite the mystery. Even more so than the last two. There wasn't much to tell about the red man other than he carried the weapon that'd 'fit' for his class. Though, she trusted Adam enough that she felt no worry about any shenanigans on that end.

Then there was Archer. She was just as aloof, if not more so than Johanna herself was. She probably comes from some sci-fi setting given the heavy-looking gun she carried. Her Master was a relatively 'young' man in the world of magi. She wasn't sure if he'd be able to carry himself through the war with his lack of training or experience. She was certain he'd be among the first to be eliminated soon.

With all the Servants summoned, Johanna listened as Adam explained his overall plan. Detroit was to be separated into areas with a pair Master-Servant team in the area. She and Lancer were paired with Adam and his Saber downtown.

"Very well. I have no issue with that." Johanna answered. "Lancer, let's move."

"Sure. I'm already getting stiff here anyways. I can feel my limbs already stiffening up at their joints." Lancer followed behind his Master, shifting into his Spirit Form a second afterwards.

• "Yeah, yeah I think I got the gist of what ya sayin'." Popa Cyrus said even though in reality he didn't get what Adam explained to him. Once everything is back into order, Adam announced the plan to his fellow Yggdmillennia; two pairs of Master and Servant will occupy an assigned area while the Assassin duo will roam around. Seemed pretty simple enough for Popa Cyrus to comprehend. "And just a bit of a reminder..." Cyrus interjected "This city is all mine. You are all in MY territory. I have a bunch of soldiers roaming around the streets doing fuck all they want. You guys can spot one if they wore them purple bandanas. They're also packed. I'm talking about guns kept on their waists. Also, do me a favor and keep the brawls and other sorts of "magecrap" at a minimum. As much as I have somewhat of a complete control all over this place, I don't want some innocent Detroit blood painted on these streets. Understand? Now, will yall excuse me, I'mma go get some needed shut eye. I got some important "business" to attend to first thing in the morning. Adam, I'mma make my leave now. If there's anything you need, hook me up. Vice versa to me as well." He said, and with a light friendly tap on the shoulder of the head of the Yggdmillennia, he and Reggie walked off.

Once they're far away from the group, Cyrus asked Reggie "Say, Reggie, have ya monitored all of the soldiers stationed here and outside?" The giant looked at his boss and said "Yes sir." Cyrus seemed satisfied. "That's good. Oh, and what about our "other" top soldier?" He asked again, to which Reggie reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a note to give it to Cyrus. Curious, Cyrus took the note and read it.
    Hey Boss, if you reading this, then I'm out. I got bored so I thought it would be fine to steal some shit lol. Anyways, take care XOXO -Jessica Alpha

P.S. I hope you don't mind if I take your car with me lolololol

"Oh that bitch!" Cyrus is now furious "Reggie, do you know where she went? Dumb bitch should be taking care of this building than fucking around." Reggie shook his head. "Fuck!" Cyrus yelled in frustration.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LostHaven LostHaven Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Kirie98 Kirie98 Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy

• "Yeah, yeah I think I got the gist of what ya sayin'." Popa Cyrus said even though in reality he didn't get what Adam explained to him. Once everything is back into order, Adam announced the plan to his fellow Yggdmillennia; two pairs of Master and Servant will occupy an assigned area while the Assassin duo will roam around. Seemed pretty simple enough for Popa Cyrus to comprehend. "And just a bit of a reminder..." Cyrus interjected "This city is all mine. You are all in MY territory. I have a bunch of soldiers roaming around the streets doing fuck all they want. You guys can spot one if they wore them purple bandanas. They're also packed. I'm talking about guns kept on their waists. Also, do me a favor and keep the brawls and other sorts of "magecrap" at a minimum. As much as I have somewhat of a complete control all over this place, I don't want some innocent Detroit blood painted on these streets. Understand? Now, will yall excuse me, I'mma go get some needed shut eye. I got some important "business" to attend to first thing in the morning. Adam, I'mma make my leave now. If there's anything you need, hook me up. Vice versa to me as well." He said, and with a light friendly tap on the shoulder of the head of the Yggdmillennia, he and Reggie walked off.

Once they're far away from the group, Cyrus asked Reggie "Say, Reggie, have ya monitored all of the soldiers stationed here and outside?" The giant looked at his boss and said "Yes sir." Cyrus seemed satisfied. "That's good. Oh, and what about our "other" top soldier?" He asked again, to which Reggie reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a note to give it to Cyrus. Curious, Cyrus took the note and read it.
    Hey Boss, if you reading this, then I'm out. I got bored so I thought it would be fine to steal some shit lol. Anyways, take care XOXO -Jessica Alpha

P.S. I hope you don't mind if I take your car with me lolololol

"Oh that bitch!" Cyrus is now furious "Reggie, do you know where she went? Dumb bitch should be taking care of this building than fucking around." Reggie shook his head. "Fuck!" Cyrus yelled in frustration.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LostHaven LostHaven Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Kirie98 Kirie98 Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy
Noah Drake

Noah sighed. "Very well, if you insist." He turned to Berserker. "Release him."

Berserker did so merely by lowering his arm. The pompous fool would then either collapse or feel incredibly winded from having his throat constricted. Noah turned to the priest. "My apologies," he said with a bow, "but I simply believed this Master is acting irrationally and against the common goal of our faction. I felt he should be put in his place. If I stepped out of line, please forgive me." His face was a beautiful portrait of regret.

Vader tilted his head to stare at his bowing master, just... breathing.

Then, he spoke. "We waste time," he said coldly, "the enemy must be destroyed."

Noah stood up straight. "Quite right, Berserker," he said, "now, if no one will object, I will take Berserker out for the time being, locate a suitable base of operations. Is anyone here objecting to that?"

itachi.jpg
e1a16d5539c18b506ce050d9b262e925-jpg.1052333

Itachi Uchiha - Assassin of Red
~Servant of Lectur M. Yggdmillennia~

Jutsu List
[A list of spells/illusions cast by Assassin]
-
Crow Clone Jutsu (Assassin 3x) - Active
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Springwells) - Ready
-
Boundary Field Genjutsu (Downtown) - Ready
-
Sleepwalk Genjutsu (Various) - Active

Night 0 || Some Time After Midnight
c4316a5c908d66082b3b9373860321e8.jpg

"Certainly. It would be my undeniable pleasure~" Lectur's eyes thinned to pleased slits and he grinned at Adam, the rogue mage all too happy to sow a little chaos in the face of authority.

Reaching into his pocket, Lectur pulled out a switchblade and began to fidget with the point. His gaze rested on the tip as his mind drifted. Not only was he being allowed to set up one powerplant, but three! The man's grin widened with sharpened voracity, the knife's point pressing into his thumb hard enough to draw a droplet of blood. What a wonderful opportunity. Lectur was truly grateful; not just for the fact that there were still those that would enable his ambitions, but in the solace that he had given himself all the tools necessary to enact his sage will. He recalled the hours he spent over years pouring over ancient texts and alchemical calculations, how he would sweat in his little workshops desperately trying to grasp what he had promised himself. How hungry he had been.

"And finally, finally I eat..." Lectur murmured dreamily, a faraway look in his eyes.

Flipping the switchblade shut, Lectur returned his attention to the room just as Cyrus was having an outburst. The gangsta's statement regarding innocent blood made him lick his lips, but he didn't say anything. The man sold drugs, his concerns seemed so trivialised that it was almost comical to Lectur. When keeping livestock, one concerns themselves with acceptable sacrifice for the best profitable return. Cyrus was a fool if he thought innocent people weren't going to die in these next few days. The thought had Lectur suppressing his laughter once again, his thumb drawn to his lips as he savoured the taste of his blood. Imagine a war where no one died - hilarious! No, in reality the two of them were actually not so different.

"Oh, don't you worry Mister Cyrus," Lectur crowed, moving closer to the gangster to sling his arm around the man's shoulders and lean in with a knowing demeanour, "I'll see to it personally that your people voice no complaints! On my pride as a mage."

Detaching himself from Cyrus, Lectur patted Reggie's cheek with a grin as he passed and made to walk for the exit. Assassin followed wordlessly, content to let his master lead the way. Before disappearing, Lectur called back to the others, "If any of my fellow masters need a helping hand, I've left conduit talismans for you. It can connect one to my mana supply, if an emergency requires it. Best of luck to us~"

With a small wave he ducked through the doorway and left his team to disperse. By Lectur's summoning circle they would find a stack of what looked like tanned animal-skin parchment - on which he had drawn a number of complex runes in blood. As he left, Lectur let himself chuckle with glee.

As if he had any pride as a mage.

8034148b6ca1f56277bea2e9de586280.jpg
Springwells - Woodmere Cemetary

As Lectur arrived through the cemetary's main entrance, he sized the place up with a dubious glance. It was nothing special, but it did sport some interesting qualities. A densely packed woods enclosing a festering pit of mortal souls long passed was a check, and right in the middle of a residential district too. All it was missing was a nearby orphanage or hospital and Lectur could have had some real fun. Alas, he jogged up to the first mausoleum's entrance and began pulling more talisman sigils from his pockets.

"Work time, Assassin. I need you to procure live volunteers for these rituals I'll be doing. More than a couple dozen for each location, if you catch my drift. You can handle something like that, being the underwhelming disappointment you are, right?" Lectur laughed bitterly, shaking his head as he finished attaching a talisman to the doorway.

Assassin bowed and flickered from view, leaping nimbly from tree branch to lamppost to rooftop without so much as a sound.

After some time Lectur finished his preparations at all the key cornerstones. Looking off into the streets ahead, he crossed his arms and waited. All that was necessary now was his power-source. He had the capacity to channel a great deal of mana through his surgically-empowered body, but Lectur was under no impression he could store all that energy forever. A battery was needed as a medium so that he wouldn't burn out his own circuits too quickly. Through his studies into what others called forbidden knowledge, he had found that the very life of another possessed all he needed to facilitate his magecraft. It was better when they were willing, but Lectur didn't need to be picky.

Even now he smiled fondly as he remembered that somewhere in the outskirts of the city in a basement he was renting lay at least two dozen people bound against their will. Missing person reports cropped up where Lectur travelled, which was how the Mages Association had been able to track him in years past. He'd had this bunch for a few months now, trapped and kept alive for the whims of his studious arts. Lectur felt they were privileged, honoured in their sacrifice to greater discovery! Oh, if his great ancestor Manesford the Scion were watching over him now, would he smile kindly on his honest leaps into the dark unknown? Commend his great sacrifice and stoicism!

Lectur sighed, tapping his foot impatiently, "Where is that damn servant... I have places to-"
HD-wallpaper-3-tomoe-sharingan-eye-symbol.jpg

On cue, he sighted a few strangers wandering towards the cemetery. Enemies? No, they looked drunk, or in some kind of trance. As they drew closer the mage began to chuckle, a chuckle which quickly swelled into bellowing laughter as the oncoming line of 'volunteers' grew to sizeable congregation of stupefied sacrifices. Who knew where Assassin had got them, or how he was getting them to come here, but Lectur wasn't going to complain. With this many, the pesky Association masters would get to have a field day switching between saving lives and saving their own. The thought sent an electrifying tingle up his spine.

When Lectur was finished with the bound field, no one outside of its boundaries would be any the wiser. It was decent in quality, though a well-practiced eye would be able to see through it easily enough. The interesting part was that the field was powered by live humans connected to talismans Lectur had attached to them. One would have to destroy the talismans to bring the field down, in turn killing the person its attached to. Knowing this, Lectur had chosen to space them out through the woods and within the cemetery's catacombs. There were a few traps he had personally set up along the way, a few of which he felt a shame he wouldn't be there to see.

Dusting his hands off, Lectur nodded and turned to make his way to the next location: Rivertown. Assassin flickered into view a few paces behind his master and followed along. As he walked, his right hand blurred once again. Back by the cemetery's entrance, two new Assassin clones stood watching them go. When they were gone, the first clone turned and shimmered from view into the overcast dusk. The second moved to the doorway of the first mausoleum and placed a hand on the sigil there. Crisp was the night air, silent was the wind. There was a pulse of energy and Assassin's eyes sparked crimson with the Sharingan symbol.

And then he was gone.

[Springwells Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Bloodgolems - Some sigils are connected to entranced hostages, some will activate traps that spawn humanoid puppets of blood and bone to fight | Trapped: Genjutsu - ???]

341835-Night-Sky-City-Anime-Scenery.jpg
Rivertown-Warehouse District - Harbortown Apartments

Next stop was the apartment complexes. They surrounded a tiny inlet alcove on the Harbortown Marina, forming a convenient horseshoe for Lectur to place his sigils. Similarly to before, a steady trickle of hypnotised denizens sleepwalked their way to the magus who could only smile in anticipation. Lectur had high standards, for himself but especially with others. Perhaps he had been too swift to judge Assassin. His parameters left a lot of to be desired, but his skills seemed to serve well.

"This might be some fun after all." Lectur chuckled, pulling a cord of rope taut with a sharp tug.

With all the hostages secured, he gave a satisfied nod and dusted his hands off. Just as he was about to depart from the embankment, the black-clad mage stopped with a peculiar stare. Standing atop one of the nearby warehouses was a figure dressed in black and and what looked like a man in a straw hat. Lectur hesitated for a moment, certain he had seen a third person as well. Stroking his chin, he clicked his fingers to summon Assassin. In his hand he offered a talisman for the servant to take.

"I think those are our guys. See to it our friend has the necessary protection. I may have forgotten to mention that my fields differentiate by mana signature." The mage smiled at his slightly intentional mistake, swooning internally at the thought of one of his fellow masters getting caught in his traps.

Accepting the sigil, Assassin disappeared from view - reappearing moments later several steps away from Rider and his summon. He extended his hand to offer them the talisman Lectur had made.

"He wants your master to have this. It will protect you from his traps." The servant told them, glancing briefly into their data.

Assassin, while still being only one of three clones, was dwarfed in raw power as he glanced at Rider's parameters. The Sharingan revealed much to those it cursed, more than he cared to admit to others. With nothing to do for now but follow the orders of his less-than-savoury master, Assassin felt mild interest in sizing up the combat capabilities of beings known as servants. To him, this was a new world he was otherwise unfamiliar with sans the knowledge the grail had afforded him in his current form. Assassin felt compelled by curiosity.

Meanwhile Lectur had already begun his journey to the next location...

[Warehouse District Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Magic Mines - Lectur has booby-trapped the sigils here to explode, causing moderate structural damage]

4ece4b0a073139474a001196.jpg
Downtown - Origin Marker St.

Huffing as he arrived, Lectur doubled over and gripped his knee as he sucked air through his teeth in an attempt to get his breath back. He was the type to be stingy about using his mana at times, but all this jogging was getting damn annoying! Standing up straight in the cold night breeze, he resolved to stop that nonsense when the chaos broke out. No need to move quietly once the cat was out the bag.

It didn't take the master much time to set up the rest of his sigils and to activate the bounded field. Assassin's third clone had already been there judging from the small crowd of people silently congregating in the middle of the street. Lectur had to laugh: they were like lemmings! So easily corralled and manipulated, it was truly a convenience as much as pleasure. By any means this level of prior set up was just what the mage needed to take his practice to the next step.

"Bravo, bravo! To set the stage this perfectly - perhaps I will play the phantom for this particular opera." He called theatrically, placing a hand to his chest with an entertained smirk. No better calling could describe his role in the war thus far.

With Lectur having finished setting up the field, Assassin's clone returned to his side. Blinking away the dojutsu symbols on his eyes, the servant stared down the exceedingly long street. It seemed endless at a glance, but Assassin knew that the feeling would seem all too real for those that wandered nearby.

Watching over the area from a highrise rooftop, the real Assassin's unreadable features scrutinised the scene below in the shadows of the night.

[Downtown Bounded Field - Active | Trapped: Soul Siphons - These sigils shoot out bloody tendrils that suck the lifeforce from enemies, not too hard to dodge and immobile | Trapped: Genjutsu - Endless Road]

Tags :
Funnier President Funnier President Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
-Interactions
/
-Mentions

Last edited:

• image.png

image.png

image.png

--{[Adam P. Yggdmillennia || Eve P. Yggdmillennia]}--
    {[Saber of Red]}
    OST:
    Prismatic ~ Base of The Resistance
    Interaction: @Yggdmillennia LostHaven LostHaven (Elias) Topless Topless (GM)​

You have my word, Popa.” Adam nods at Cyrus’ reminder of their deal, considering that it’s the Roadhogs’ territory to begin with. As one by one, the Yggdmillennia Family spread out into the three areas for their Fishing Trip, Adam turns to Eve as they make their way down the stairs. The trio then headed for the Operating Room where Ezekiel’s Homunculus stayed, with Eve leading the way.

...Master, a word?

Yes?

“Do you have any information regarding this Homunculus?” He asked, seeing as it was to replace a rather power hungry individual. It wouldn’t be too much of a strength for a Homunculus to share their creator’s beliefs. Or at least, part of it.

Ezekiel was not one to speak of his motives. He simply found a haven in Yggdmillennia and agreed to help our cause.” Adam explained, “This Homunculus is one of those unexplained motives. He’s clearly attached to this one, but its use other than as a sacrifice baffles me.

Honestly speaking, Master. Do you believe they’ll agree to actually work for you?

...I don’t know.” Adam shakes his head, “A Homunculus shouldn’t bear such emotions, and yet, Ezekiel’s bore some semblance of one. Their autonomy might mean they’d wish for their freedom alone…But in that case, as long as the Mages Association exists…” His gaze becomes determined as if he’s a naive youth. “I won’t force them to fight. It’s their right to have a choice, not ours.”

How wise.” Saber scoffed, just as the trio reached the Operating Room. Eve approached the door, soon knocking on it, hoping for a response from someone. Whether they responded, however, wasn’t really important as the red daughter entered the room alone.

St Agnes Church, Detroit (Night 0)
Lucy and Assassin of Blue
c41358fdc36ad315c3ff77b073765ee7.jpg
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Time passed slowly in boredom and contemplation within the prayer house where mages summoned their Servants. Or, at least, it did for those who finished their summoning early. Sitting silently in the pews, with her fishnet-covered legs crossed, Lucy had been observing the church events–that she could see–with an unchanging expression when Assassin returned, dropping a stack of notes in front of her; Twelve bounded notebooks to be precise. Lucy flipped through the pages.

Highlighted parts. Anecdotes. Even charts and pictures to help the reader better comprehend his review of the Servant/Master–drawn as if explaining science to a third grader. Just by looking at the neatly printed words, Lucy could tell Assassin was detail-oriented, if not a bit excessive. Berserker being Darth Vader, aka Anakin Skywalker, the central antagonist of the original Star Wars trilogy was one thing, but Lucy did not need an in-depth review of all three films and box ticket results.

When did the Alien Octopus even have time to research all this? How?

“Nuruhuhuhu, do I pass?”

Lucy sighed. “Yeah,”

“Then call me Assassin-Sensei~”

Even when the priest started to talk again, Lucy continued to flip through the pages before her, though red eyes did dart to Stlassyattera Vullata, who Jonathan Baptiste declared to be their “leader”. Leadership was no easy task, especially amongst a group that barely knew each other. The rowdy sequence of events didn’t help matters.

The Association enforcer openly challenged Vullata’s opinion and asked others to join him.

The man who summoned a kid questioned Stlassyattera’s authority.

The man who summoned Darth Vader ordered his Servant to attack, or at least restrain, the Enforcer.

Psychic energy detected.

Fortunately, the priest stepped in otherwise they’d be down an Archer team. Or a Berserker team. Or both. Then again, if either let themselves get taken down this early in the war, they wouldn’t be much use against the Ygddmillenia Family in the first place. Lucy closed the notebook with another sigh, responding with her opinion of Blue Faction leadership and the current plan. “I don’t care so long as the Magus Association pays me when this is all over.”

52-3.jpg
“I, on the other hand, don’t think it’s very nice to choke a man for wanting to take a walk” Assassin, who had already silently maneuvered himself behind Berserker in case the worst happened, wiped his non-existent brows with a handkerchief while another tentacle stretched out to offer the mirror mage assistance...should it be needed. Beady eyes looked to Lucy. “Can I explore the city as well? It’s been a while since I had authentic Detroit-style pizza...”

“You can do whatever you want so long as you don’t get spotted.”
Lucy slid the notebook, all the notebooks, seamlessly into the pockets of her black jacket before uncrossing her legs and getting to her feet. She worked better alone, but against a family of mages each possessing their own Servants, even Lucy knew that allies would be needed to get the task done. There was no need to turn down the Magus Associations ‘assistance’. No need to make enemies either. Drawing her favored Mystic Code, Sybil, from her right pocket, Lucy aimed it at an empty corner of the church. “Spell calculation, Sybil.”

Affirmative. Locking onto coordinates.

A grid of lines glowed along the barrel of the gun and a sigil appeared at the end of the muzzle before Lucy fired. With a bang, a portal opened at the corner of the church. Another sigil, another bang, and the portal “vanished”, glamoured to be invisible, as she locked the portal in place.

“This place already seems to have a bounded field of some kind, so it’ll work fine as a base of operations.” And if the Yggdmillennia Family were religious, or adhered to typical Gem war principals, they weren’t likely to attack a holy sanctuary. Then again, this ‘holy priest’ wasn’t exactly neutral…so calling him an impartial Overseer would be a sacreligious lie. Good? Evil? There was a reason mages and people of the church didn’t get along. A mercenary like her didn’t consider themselves ‘good’ no matter who she killed. “Assuming Jonathan de Baptiste has no problems with that of course.”

Either way, the church seemed like the sort of place she’d want quick access to. “But if you want to look for other locations, be my guest.” She glanced at Stlassy. “As for getting to know my Servant, I’ll do so on my own terms, but I’ll agree there’s no sense fighting tonight. We need more information on the enemy. I prefer to strike when I have a clear advantage.”

“Very cautious of you,”
Assassin commented, studying the Mystic Code with interest. “So about the piz–,”

“Get it yourself if you want it so much,”
Lucy put the gun away before pulling a burner phone from her jacket pocket (dimension) and tossing it at Assassin, who caught it with ease. She then opened another portal behind her–one that led directly to the motel she’d been staying when she first arrived in Detroit. “Assassin has my number. If there’s nothing else, I guess I'll retire for the night.”

Can I expect more notebooks and a map of the city in the morning?

Nuruhuhuhu, certainly, but make sure you brush up on your assassination skills. Your improvement is a reflection of me, as your teacher, as well. I can’t be doing all the work~

Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred Severia Severia Topless Topless ZackStop ZackStop Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
  • In life, he was nothing.

His name was long forgotten - if he even bore one. From the very beginning, he knew naught but the suffocating pain of being bound - of being alive, and yet possessing no ownership over his own existence.

First, it was in eternal servitude to the Golden Masters, then, to the Lidless Eye. And thus, to him, it was not regrettable in the slightest that the Golden Masters would extinguish his life like a resource, expended to fight a fruitless war. As his flesh melted away and melded to gun-metal, and as his consciousness faded and became overcome by the Infestation, he could only savour the thought of his freedom - one that his life was nowhere close to being far too dear to pay to attain.

And yet, to his dismay and horror, he opened his eyes once more. Rather than being freed via death, he found himself a prisoner in his own body, now twisted by technocyte into an abomination of flesh and metal. Slowly, his mind decays, overcome by infestation, and in this madness he roiled, for what felt to him as eternity, until they came.

The children of the Ten-Zero. Broken, twisted beings, and yet beneath that broken visage lay a spark. A certain sympathy - to take a broken, ugly thing, and calm its turbulent mind. And hence, for the first time, he was granted reprieve.

It did not last, however. The child he served was cast out. Shunned. And following the end of their great war, both Harrow and the child faded away, never to be seen.

In truth, the child had seen what lay beyond the thin veil of reality. Seen to the Wall’s other side and unveiled its true nature. To contain it, Harrow became the sacred vessel to forever bind the Indifference, so that it could not bring its madness unto Sol.

A betrayal the Indifference did not take kindly to.

Though Harrow was finally relieved of his duty, and his physical form annihilated, the Void had different plans for its inquisitor. He was claimed wholly - to serve past eternity.

From brooding gulfs are we beheld
    by that which bears no name.
    Its heralds are the stars it fells,
    the sky and earth aflame.
    Corporeal laws are unwrit,
    as suns and love retreat.
    To cosmic madness, laws submit,
    though stalwart minds entreat.
    In luminous space, blackened stars,
    they gaze, accuse, deny.
    Roiling, moaning this realm of ours
    in madness, lost shall die.
    Carrion hordes trill their profane
    accord with eldritch plans.
    To cosmic forms from tangent planes,

we end as we began.

Preston Yorvak Yggdmillennia

Preston honestly had zero desire to leave the comfort of his laboratory within the Yggdmillennia HQ. He felt like Billy and Archer could handle whatever the graveyard situation would be. Plus he was unsure about how best to use his Berserker in the most efficient manner possible. No doubt he was strong. However wielding that power without planning ahead would leave him in a vulnerable position. Not desiring to stay among the others for much longer. Preston had his personal Chimera, Anastasia drive him to the graveyard in an armored car. Not only was this vehicle protected against conventional weaponry but also had a degree of magical protection that ensured any second-rate magi would have to perform something incredibly obvious thaumaturfy to even scratch it. Although this was technically a war between Servants alongside their Masters. Preston would leave the fighting to his Chimera and Homunculi. His own combat ability was by no means weak. He simply preferred to monitor and control the battlefield from afar.

"Anastasia, park the car right here. Send out the Skullyfish to sweep the perimeter and send me the feed" said Preston after a moment of deliberation. Anastasia opened a container that had been in the passengers seat. Floating out of the container and then through the freshly opened window were a group of strange creatures. All of them had the appearance of jellyfish but with an eerie skull for a face. Many of them had been repurposed from the youths caught up in the turf wars between the Ballas and their rivals. One good thing about this god-awful city was the steady stream of young people willing to get shot and waste their lives. Fresh materials would be pretty hard to come by otherwise. The Skullyfish flew about, barely perceptible to those who weren't looking for familiars. Not only were they relaying information via magecraft. Each of these little chimera also had camera's installed so Preston wouldn't miss out on anything he couldn't see with his thaumatrugy.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"If we truly believe in tackling the situation as soon as possible, then I would suggest that we have all personnel intact prior to such," Stlassy says, turning to Berserker and Sousuke's interactions, taking advantage of this to appear right in front of him the moment he was freed, "if you, or anyone, intend to head out, hide anything that might make you seem... out of place. That includes keeping less human-like or less modern Servants in Spirit form, or putting them in appropriate attire. While strength in numbers are ideal, large groups are suspicious, so dematerialize Servants accordingly to make your group appear smaller and gather in smaller groups of two Masters if you can. Likewise, avoid direct contact with anyone - the longer you're with someone, the sooner they can identify your Servant's nature as a Servant, unless it is an Assassin."

"Well, nothing to change for me, I guess," Rider places his hands behind his head.

"This Yggdemellians... they have little information about our current arsenal. Likewise, we know little of theirs as well. It seems that the need to familiarize ourselves with both environment and foe is on the top of our priority list. Very well, I will humour it, under the condition that we are all paired in some way."

She observes all.

"I will accompany our local Assassin-class Servant."

"Because you want pizza too?" Rider questions.

"N... no," Stlassy's eyes shift about, then she turns to Noah and his Berserker, "hmmm... locating a base of operations... I suppose a secondary option in addition to this one is valid. I can't have you distracted by keeping an eye on our friend over here while you're at it, as much as it would be ideal minus the part where you would've almost killed each other. It will surely hinder your goal."

She glances towards Sousuke for a bit, then back to Noah, then to Laura.

"Laura, was it? You seem to have... decent discipline. Why not you team up with Noah over here? Support him while keeping an eye out for any threats."

She then looks to Sousuke and Kent.

"Suppress your impulses, take action only when neccessary," Stlassy says to Sousuke, before turning to Kent, "keep him in check, preferably in a manner that minimizes any... crowd-attraction. Can you do that?"

Stlassy wraps this up.

"Are there any objections to these groupings? Perhaps you have a valid reason to swap partners?"

Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred Severia Severia ZackStop ZackStop QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless

Laura Fletcher saw the person who looked like Darth Vader bring his hand up, and an invisible force picked up Archer's Master in a choke like move, only to be immediately talked down from killing him by the priest. Laura sighed in relief as the small in fighting ended fast. She heard Rider's master call to her.

"Laura, was it? You seem to have... decent discipline. Why not you team up with Noah over here? Support him while keeping an eye out for any threats."
"Uh... yeah! Of course! Leave it to me and Psycher!"
She replied with bright eyes before she looked around. "Who's Noah again?"​

• Seeing as she didn't have a car of her own, Johanna took a taxi in order to get Downtown, stopping just short of having the driver actually take them deep into the city. If a fight were to break out after all, she can't guarantee that the driver would be safe. She and Lancer will have to walk the rest of the way to downtown proper from here on out. As they were still in sight of the general populace, she had Lancer keep up his spirit form. Even if he covered them up, his metal arm and leg did make a significantly louder noise that was somewhat easier to identify.

For much of their trip downtown, Johanna didn't have much to say to Lancer. She didn't really feel too interested to learn his backstory or his abilities. She just assumed that he knew the best ways to make use of them. It didn't really make sense to form a battle plan at the moment either. She didn't know who her opponents would be. For all she knew, she could be fighting a Berserker soon.

"Hey, Master. I got a question for you. What kind of thing are you wishing to do once you get your hands on the Recreation Gem?" Lancer asked, dis-engaging from spirit form as they neared the center of the city, pulling on his jacket's long sleeves to cover up his metal arm.

"Why does it matter to you?" Johanna replied back dully, "Would my answer affect the way you perform?"

"Not really. I'm just curious. Plus, I'm trying to kill some time by getting to know you. Camaraderie and all that stuff. People fight together better if they're actually friends with one another you know?"

"...Is this one of those friendship speeches?"

"When the heck did I say anything about a speech? I'm just askin what kind of end goal you have in mind once you get your hands on it. I doubt you're doing it just for bragging rights."

"What do you want to use it for?" She asked back.

"What do I want? Nothing really. I kinda already got everything I wanted that I could achieve through my own means. I guess I'm here just to help you, though I do want to know what I'm in for."

"I see... I'll let you know later. I can feel something coming up.."

She stopped short of just entering the street that led down to the Origin Marker, the founding spot of Detroit. She can feel the use of mana emanating from this spot. Lectur's work, probably. He and his Assassin had been tasked with running support in all three spots.

"Seems like your friend got here first before we did. The guy with the dark and brooding head-band dude."

"Not really friends. More like 'people with mutual goals'."

"You know, I just feel like you're hard to chat with. Its pretty hard to get a positive reaction out of you."

"If you had to spend a moment with any of my 'friends', you'd find them all pretty irritable too."

"Yeah well, I spent a lot of time with some irritable folks. Regardless, we stepping in or what?"

Johanna nodded, as she headed in first, followed by Lancer behind her.

Last edited:

• bHTkCON.jpg
    Suddenly, her Master was restrained and strangled by an unknown power, seemingly coming from that Berserker clad in black armor. While Archer felt like that idiot deserved every bit of that attack, she still manifested along with floating pillars numbered 9 in total. 6 of them were aimed at Berserker and 3 of them surrounded his Master from different angles. While she couldn't tell how effective her attack would be against the Berserker, any beam managed to reach the Master would prove to be fatal and Berserker would have no choice but to stop whatever he was doing and protect his own Master. After all, there should be no other magus capable of conjuring mirrors that could deflect her attack like—

"Ar- Archer... *cough* Don't..."

Looking into that gold eyes, Archer mentally sighed without any change in facial expression. She knew exactly what her Master wanted. And if he still had time to worry about something like this over his own safety then he should be fine even if she couldn't stop Berserker anyway. Three pillars that were pointed at the Master of Berserker moved a bit and now aimed their tips at the Servant.

"You better stop, mad warrior."

Archer indifferently gave out a warning before particles of light started gathering at each pillar's tip. At the moment where tension in the air was raised to the max, another voice echoed through the church.

"Noah! Tell your Servant to let that man go. I shall not permit spilled blood in the house of the Lord."

The priest's word seemed to have some weight as that man named Noah immediately passed on that order to his Berserker. Archer dematerialized her floating pillars and switched back to her civilian uniform. She then bowed to the opposing magus in a way that could be described as both apologetic and showing gratitude. After that, she turned to the priest. "Thank you for—"

"Come on, Father. Your concern is appreciated, but there was no need to stop our fun. I won’t mind taking care of him in the way that not a single drop of his blood will reach the ground, if that’s what you want."

Archer's eyebrow twitched on its own after hearing that remark said in pretentious and pompous tone. It was stupid enough to make her think for a second that Berserker's attack might be capable of damaging his brain. But then again, she also saw it, the moment her Master was restrained. At that moment, his hand was already placed inside one of his many pockets. With how that man made use of Runes that didn't require incantation in their fight earlier, maybe he really could do something even in that situation.

"Using your Servant to attack another Master is not stylish enough for me, but I suppose I should compliment you on that. Nicely done, Mr. Drake."

There was no hint of anger or sarcasm in her Master's voice, as if he appreciated that attack that was made on him. Then again, by fighting him once, she knew his twisted nature too well to be surprised by this. That man then replied to another magus who seemed to have a grand position.

Roger that, leader. Although, don’t blame me if we end up having different opinions on when it is “necessary”.

And with that, he immediately left the church without hearing anything else she had to say. In fact, the man didn’t even seem to care whether his own Servant had followed him or not. Looking at how the short woman told another Master to keep Sousuke in check, Archer also replied in her usual indifferent tone.

Rest assured, leader of Blue faction. I will also help with that.

But just how much she could keep that idiot in check? The girl turned to the white-haired Master whose young Servant seemed to be Lancer. That guy might wanted to say something, perhaps discussing their strategy as a pair or maybe just lamenting his additional duty. Archer wouldn’t mind listening to any of that, however...

If we don’t hurry my Master will do as he pleases. Let’s go.

Interaction: Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Crow Crow ZackStop ZackStop

• Jonathan took a deep breath and let out a sigh of subtle relief once Berserker freed Sousuke. The Master however assured that his concern was not needed, at least to his understanding. "Even still, violence within the church is not permitted, and the Association would likely not appreciate any sort of in-fighting within the group." Jonathan spoke as soon as Sousuke has left the church.

Jonathan turned to the rest of the Blue Faction and said "I will leave the rest up to all of you. I shall take my leave. If you have any concern or inquiry, you can always contact me. The Association has provided me your numbers and I'm sure they did the same to mine. May God protect you and with your spirit. Farewell." And with that, Jonathan made his leave, entering the car that used to drove to the church and drives away.

Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred Severia Severia ZackStop ZackStop QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Rider of Pirates, Z, Berserker of Cooking​
Accepting the sigil, Assassin disappeared from view - reappearing moments later several steps away from Rider and his summon. He extended his hand to offer them the talisman Lectur had made.

"He wants your master to have this. It will protect you from his traps." The servant told them, glancing briefly into their data.
“Oh, thanks!” Rider said with a smile as he took the talisman.

“Wait for him to leave first, Rider.”

Waving goodbye to the clone of Assassin, Rider stopped before holding his hand out. A hand quickly took the talisman.

Inside of the veil, Z examined the artifact before pocketing it. There wasn’t much to be done with it after all. A glance upward revealed that Rider has already taken off. With a sigh, she began to take off… before the sound of a bomb went off.

It didn’t take much common sense to figure out something had triggered it, and both Master and Servant were slingshotting and hopping across warehouse roofs respectively​
What a warm welcome. I appreciate it, really.

The man spoke with a delighted voice that could be viewed as genuine appreciation. His golden eyes were fixed at a certain direction where there was nothing but silent air of night and buildings that seemed to be warehouses.

But if something of this level is how you guys greet a Master of Blue like me, then it’s a bit disappointing...

Without hesitation, Sousuke disclosed his status in a taunting tone. That magic mine just now was positioned well but seemed to be lacking in damage, presumably an attack from a Master rather than their Servant. Despite that, he was certain that there was at least one Servant nearby, not through any perception or detection method but simply his gut feeling. The battle maniac grinned widely. Seemed like this could still be a fun night to him.

... And the rumor that you are all third rate, good for nothing magi might be more accurate than I thought. Don’t you agree, Yggdmillennia?
The sole answer Spaulding would receive was a rapidly approaching red-colored blue that suddenly slammed into the ground infront of him, using his sandals to halt his momentum.

It seemed as if the Blue Faction weren’t the only one to receive a popular anime servant, for standing infront of the Executioner was someone almost instantly recognizable.

After all, it was hard to forget a Straw Hat coupled with a Red Vest.

“Hello! Are you a servant?” Rider asked, stretching his arms outward. He then proceeded to casually smile with the logic-defying smile. “I’m L-

“I will literally tie your tongue together if you use your real name.”

“I’m Liar!” Rider very smoothly autocorrected, his brain having randomly joined L and Rider. I’m not that good at lying though! My Sniper is the best at it!”

Introductions done, Rider fell into a combat stance, smiling eagerly. “Can I start kicking your ass now?”

————————

Meanwhile from above a warehouse roof, Z crouched down on one knee, observing the coming fight from afar. She couldn’t make out specific details, but there was nagging feeling from the back of her brain that she had met the man Rider was facing somewhere…

“Berserker, you’ll have to save the supplies for later. We already have an enemy servant in sight. Try to avoid drawing attention to yourself as you return.”

“Right away, Z-San!”

At least for now, backup was on the way.

Meanwhile, the warehouse roof would appear utterly deserted, not a soul in sight.

It was a shame Z was so engrossed in the upcoming conflict that she failed to notice the approaching couple….

Kloudy Kloudy Topless Topless Severia Severia

Night Sky, Detroit (Night 0)
Assassin of Blue
After the priest departed, Assassin watched his Master/Student nod at the group, then step into the portal–which closed behind her–without so much as a word of goodbye. Or, perhaps, the nod was her way of saying goodbye. Either way, he wasn’t worried about finding her again since they were connected in more ways than one. Assassin slipped the phone into the pocket of his academic robes before turning his ever-smiling face to the youngest looking Master present; The one who had just posed a question.

“This is Noah,” Stepping from behind Berserker, a yellow tentacle slithered out to tap Noah Drake’s shoulder. Whether or not Berserker’s summoner intended to introduce himself to the girl was unknown to Assassin, but he was always quick to entertain curious minds. Only those who experienced teaching could truly enjoy its wonders.

Another pair of tentacles stretched out from the sleeves of the robe to offer Stlassy and Rider a handshake. “Nurhuhuhu, the buddy system is a fine idea! I look forward to your company~”

Yet another pair of tentacles furiously took notes.

The final tentacle extended from beneath the robes to pat Lancer (Goku) on the head. Between the 10-year-old, the 12-year-old, and the 16-year-old, it would seem a lot of children had been summoned to battle for the Gem. “I’ll be sure to bring you back some pizza as well.”

Since Lancer had loudly declared he was hungry and Assassin was, in fact, a big dbz fan. Beady eyes glanced towards Team Rider. “Shall we go?”

Whether either Stlassy or Ben shook his tentacle or not, the appendage would wrap around their waists and pull them into the folds of Assassin’s robe, gently tucking them in. “I apologize for this, but I’m actually on a bit of a time crunch if I want to explore all of the city, try all the local pizza places, and do everything I want to do before the night ends, so please hold on tight~”

Flying-1.jpg

The yellow, octopus-like creature walked out of the church. Then a sonic boom could be heard as Assassin shot into the night sky, flying at incredible–yet safe for Stlassy–speeds to their first pizza destination. The Assassin servant lowered his presence and it wasn’t long before they vanished from sight, his bulbous head and tentacles doing their best to keep his passengers safe. Not that Ben needed it. Unlike humans, Servants had a tough exterior and Rider, given his class, could probably stand to go a little faster.

Assassin chuckled. “You know, Ms Vuletta, I couldn’t help but overhear your worry regarding Servant-nature identification. Would either of you be interested in learning the Art of Assassination?”

Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred Severia Severia Topless Topless ZackStop ZackStop Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Only moments after Kent's protest, he was rebutted not by Stlassy, who he referring to, but instead the Priest. The woman in question either failed to recognize Kent or chose ignore him voluntarily, going on to give him and the others orders. That was a second strike on Kent's little checklist, giving him further doubts of this so called leader.

He looked over at the Priest after his dialogue, almost dumbfounded how this association arbitrarily chose leaders. "So a leader who can't speak for herself. Gotta have a man of the cloth of all things do that for her? Some leader." He said to himself before scoffing and looking back at Goku who was still rubbing his rumbling stomach. The M&Ms apparently didn't stave off his hunger for long. "Hey Mr, can we go eat now?" Goku asked, getting inpatient. Kent picked up his bag as he walked past Goku and walked towards the exit. "Yeah, yeah. Let's get going." He had no intention to follow orders at this time, if at all, but he was already planning on leaving when things were said and done. Those criteria had been complete.

Kent glanced back, seeing portals opening up like something out of a movie. He wasn't sure if he should be impressed or not, but as he scanned the room of servants and masters one last time, he saw some semblance of what some would consider a team. He turned back towards the door to be met with a emotionless highschool girl practically giving him the thousand yard stare. It creeped him out. "If we don’t hurry my Master will do as he pleases. Let’s go." The girl announced, but Kent wasn't going to do what she said just because she asked. The order given didn't sit well with him as it stood. "Do it yourself." He said coldly as he walked past her. Goku followed him, but he was confused. "That wasn't very nice Mr." He said but Kent responded promptly, saying, "I'm not very nice. Besides, if he wants to go pick a fight so bad that's his call." They made their way to the red motorcycle parked out front. "He's a man, he can make his own decisions." Kent continued, before realizing that he only had one helmet.

Looking back at Goku's stupid looking face, he shrugged, putting the helmet on his own head. "Hey kid... you don't need a helmet do you?" Goku was watching a bird fly around mindlessly, before turned over to Kent. "Hmm. I don't think I've ever worn a helmet before. Do I need one?" Kent responded as he got on his bike. "Not if you have a hard head. get on." The bike flickered on then roared. "So what do you want to eat?" Kent said with a bit of annoyance. "I want noodles and meat!" Goku said after hopping up with a flip, landing on his feet on the back of the motorcycle. "Chinese buffet it is then..." He mumbled to himself under the growl of the vehicle, speeding off and rudely cutting off the priest who had also pulled off into the road. Kent just hoped they wouldn't run into any trouble during dinner.

Interaction: Severia Severia Topless Topless

• bHTkCON.jpg
    Suddenly, her Master was restrained and strangled by an unknown power, seemingly coming from that Berserker clad in black armor. While Archer felt like that idiot deserved every bit of that attack, she still manifested along with floating pillars numbered 9 in total. 6 of them were aimed at Berserker and 3 of them surrounded his Master from different angles. While she couldn't tell how effective her attack would be against the Berserker, any beam managed to reach the Master would prove to be fatal and Berserker would have no choice but to stop whatever he was doing and protect his own Master. After all, there should be no other magus capable of conjuring mirrors that could deflect her attack like—

"Ar- Archer... *cough* Don't..."

Looking into that gold eyes, Archer mentally sighed without any change in facial expression. She knew exactly what her Master wanted. And if he still had time to worry about something like this over his own safety then he should be fine even if she couldn't stop Berserker anyway. Three pillars that were pointed at the Master of Berserker moved a bit and now aimed their tips at the Servant.

"You better stop, mad warrior."

Archer indifferently gave out a warning before particles of light started gathering at each pillar's tip. At the moment where tension in the air was raised to the max, another voice echoed through the church.

"Noah! Tell your Servant to let that man go. I shall not permit spilled blood in the house of the Lord."

The priest's word seemed to have some weight as that man named Noah immediately passed on that order to his Berserker. Archer dematerialized her floating pillars and switched back to her civilian uniform. She then bowed to the opposing magus in a way that could be described as both apologetic and showing gratitude. After that, she turned to the priest. "Thank you for—"

"Come on, Father. Your concern is appreciated, but there was no need to stop our fun. I won’t mind taking care of him in the way that not a single drop of his blood will reach the ground, if that’s what you want."

Archer's eyebrow twitched on its own after hearing that remark said in pretentious and pompous tone. It was stupid enough to make her think for a second that Berserker's attack might be capable of damaging his brain. But then again, she also saw it, the moment her Master was restrained. At that moment, his hand was already placed inside one of his many pockets. With how that man made use of Runes that didn't require incantation in their fight earlier, maybe he really could do something even in that situation.

"Using your Servant to attack another Master is not stylish enough for me, but I suppose I should compliment you on that. Nicely done, Mr. Drake."

There was no hint of anger or sarcasm in her Master's voice, as if he appreciated that attack that was made on him. Then again, by fighting him once, she knew his twisted nature too well to be surprised by this. That man then replied to another magus who seemed to have a grand position.

Roger that, leader. Although, don’t blame me if we end up having different opinions on when it is “necessary”.

And with that, he immediately left the church without hearing anything else she had to say. In fact, the man didn’t even seem to care whether his own Servant had followed him or not. Looking at how the short woman told another Master to keep Sousuke in check, Archer also replied in her usual indifferent tone.

Rest assured, leader of Blue faction. I will also help with that.

But just how much she could keep that idiot in check? The girl turned to the white-haired Master whose young Servant seemed to be Lancer. That guy might wanted to say something, perhaps discussing their strategy as a pair or maybe just lamenting his additional duty. Archer wouldn’t mind listening to any of that, however...

If we don’t hurry my Master will do as he pleases. Let’s go.

Interaction: Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Crow Crow ZackStop ZackStop
Noah Drake & Berserker

Noah was somewhat impressed by Souseke's reaction. He'd hoped the man would beg on his knees for mercy, but he didn't. He actually complimented him. Impressive. But like hell he was trusting him.

When Archer had moved to threaten him and Berserker, Noah had been utterly unmoved. Why should he be anything else? The power his Servant had was intoxicating, how could a mere child threaten him? Then Assassin and his master had berated them. Noah merely replied, "We may be a team, but we should also hold each other accountable. While I thank you for doing so, I need to point out that Archer's Master was being most uncouth, and could have disrupted everything. When it comes to victory, no cost is too high."

His Servant, on the other hand, had a very different reaction. It merely turned around to Assassin, gently brushing off the tentacle... and glared at him with a blank, empty mask. Then he glared at Archer. He didn't say anything, just let out his breath through his filter. Both Archer and Assassin would feel an overwhelming sense of hatred from Berserker, but it was not directed at them. It was more like they were collateral for the real target.

Noah, for his part, seemed unconcerned with Assassin, if a little irritated. He instead merely glanced at Assassin's master and looked away. He was too busy planning out his strategy of attack. Assassin was the spirit of assassination, not battle, not matter how fast they were.

"Now then, Berserker," Noah continued once the others had left, "let's follow our allies into the field."

"As you wish," Berserker rasped.

Topless Topless Crow Crow ZackStop ZackStop QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

• Uj3gOm5.png
    Not so long after Sousuke made that grand provocation, he had been greeted by an owner of the Straw Hat and logic-defying smile.

“Hello! Are you a servant?”

Sousuke grinned in satisfaction. He never imagined the day would come when he get to fight this guy. The Gem War was truly the best. Before he could say anything in response, the pirate captain continued.

“I’m L- I’m Liar!”

Upon hearing this, the Blue Master couldn’t hold back and chuckled a bit. Judging by his character, seemed like the Servant in front of him was about to reveal his true name before being stopped by his Master hidden around somewhere. Seriously though, was that even necessary? Unless you were a magus who dedicated yourself in pursuit of the Root and was like living in the cave there was no way you wouldn’t know this guy. But well, he had seen people like that back at the Clock Tower. A lot of them often said something like reaching the Root is more important that watching some stupid Movies or Cartoons. So maybe it wasn’t that far-fetched to assume that this Master was similar.

“I’m not that good at lying though! My Sniper is the best at it!”

Indeed he is. Sousuke briefly thought of the Sniper King before observing Luffy. A Master’s perception allowed him to see a Servant’s parameters but not Skills or their class. Well, for a pirate captain who owned a ship like that guy, there was no need to wonder about that last bit. So this Rider has B in Agility, the same as Origami. The magus recalled his most recent fight. With the assistance of Mirror World, he was able to keep up with that speed, albeit barely. But since this was Luffy, he most likely had a Skill or Noble Phantasm representing his Gears and it should be possible to raise that speed even further. B in Strength... in term of physical strength he was able to overpower Origami who had C rank. Looked like he won’t know it this time until they clashed. But like that girl, this pirate should also had an attack method that doesn’t care about that particular parameter. Those Hakis of him...

Speaking of which, as someone who both watched that anime and fought a lot, he found Observation Haki to be far more problematic than the other two, despite what everyone else believed. Armament was just more types of attack and Conquering King is ultimately just more powerful attack plus another thing that Sousuke was certain he had enough willpower to resist. However, toppled with tremendous agility from both his parameters and Gears, Observation granted Rider various benefits that could lead to insane advantage and it was the biggest reason for the Enforcer to be afraid of the Servant in front of him. Then again, the word fear was never in his dictionary.

Too bad, Liar. Or should I say Rider of Red, I’m not a Servant.” Sousuke said at the same time that Rider took his fighting stance. “I’m Sousuke Yakou. A Master and an Enforcer of the Mage's Association. I hope you can give me an entertaining fight, Rider” While casually saying that, Sousuke looked around, not in an attempt to search for the hidden Master, but to confidently give them a message "now you know who I am". As he did so, he sensed 2 people who were coming their way. Perhaps one of them was Rider's Master. But moving as two meant there was another Servant here? While the man was wondering that...

Master, can you hear me?

It was a telepathic communication from Archer, set up via one of the rarest and most valuable runes he had.

I’m heading to you. Lancer and his Master are also on their way.
    Take your time, Archer. If you are interested there is this amazing food stall that’s still ope—
    I’m heading to you.
    ... Have I told you my situation?
    An enemy Servant, right?"
    Rest assured, Archer. I only set this channel up because it's our promises. I actually don’t need your help here.
    I’m heading to you.

Sheesh, looked like his fun time would be pretty short lived. Promises huh. Sousuke thought back about what led to them.

Funnier President Funnier President

Mention: ZackStop ZackStop Topless Topless

Edit: Typo fixed.

Last edited:
Night Zero; True Cross Dynasty, Exorcist Manor (Jane Watson- Summoning: Saber of Blue)

Jane felt like she was watching herself on TV. Her hand was outstretched, glowing blue with the righteous pulsing magic of judgement. She grabbed onto the string of fate attached to her brother Tony's heart and wrenched it tight.

"Urk... what the fuck do you think you're... ack... doing, you bitch?"

Tony grew stiff, his chest closed up and he couldn't escape what was coming to him. His heart visibly shown through his rib cage, glowing with the same blue aura.

"This isn't right" a voice told Jane in her head. She knew what she was doing. She never had the balls to go through with it. Not until now. Tony just had to run his stupid mouth in just the right way to get her wheels going. Really, she had been waiting a long time for this moment to come.

Jane really couldn't answer the question. It wasn't the time for words. She needed to take action. With tears in her eyes she thrust her open hand forward, sending Tony flying back through the hallway. The blue light faded. He was unconscious.

With a sigh of relief that the confrontation was over - and with minimal injury to her brother, Jane hurried to the ceremonial room where Tony was supposed to perform a very special ritual. A ritual that should have been Jane's birthrite, but was taken away because she fell short of her parents' expectations too many times.

In the center of the room, on the floor, was a large magic circle. Behind it was a podium on which sat a magnificent decorated box. Jane shut the door behind her and ran around the circle to the back of the room. She stopped momentarily. The box... what was it that her mother told her so long ago, about the ritual? Something about an artifact belonging to the knight's order of the true cross. A holy symbol of the exorcists.

She slowly approached the box. This was it. She was finally going to discover the secret of her real birthrite. The ritual that was always hers to perform, but suddenly became forbidden. It should have never been Tony that was chosen. That would have made her mother a liar. All the stories she told Jane before bed, about the servant she was going to summon, a warrior to fight beside her in a historic battle for destiny and glory. Nobody was going to take that away. Nobody.

Jane's eyes glowed in the presence of the artifact lying within the box. It beckoned to her, brimmed with pure magical energy. Her breath became shaky as she picked it up. The necklace of the true cross. This was the artifact she would use to summon her warrior.

She turned to the circle drawn in blood centered on the floor, outlined with ancient writing. It was prepared that way long before Jane was born, just sitting there for decades waiting for her to take advantage of the very opportunity before her in the very moment she'd been building up to. The time had come. The stars were aligned.

Jane set the necklace in the center of the circle and sat outside of it. Arms outstretched to her sides, she began to chant. The circle glowed bright blue as the words just started to come to her.

"Rise, Gehenna Gate.
Rise, rebellious son of Satan, keeper of the blue flame.
The Order of the True Cross calls upon you once more.
The time for holy war has come!
Heed the call to battle.
I, Jane Watson of the royal lineage,
Hereby claim my birth rite!

Now rise! Saber of Blue! Come to my aid!"

After Jane spoke the last line she stood up and watched in awe what was about to happen. The Gehenna Gate itself really did rise from the magic circle.

A young boy brandishing a sword came up from what looked like a ballpit from hell.

"I'm ready! Come at me, demon scu-"

Awkward silence. Saber of Blue stood there staring at the girl in front of him. Jane couldn't belive her eyes. It was just a teenage boy.

"What the hell? Hey, who are you? Are you the one who summoned me? Well, where's the war?" the boy demanded.

Jane held her breath. The pause was excruciating. Finally, she exploded into laughter.

"Huh- what? Hey! Why are you laughing? What's going on?"

"Ahahaha! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Just... you're way less scary than I thought you'd be! Hah... I'll tell you everything later but, we gotta go!"

Saber looked confused. "Gotta go? Whaddaya mean? Go where?"

"No, I mean we gotta get the hell outta here right now!"
Jane gasped, trying to get serious. She just realized that what she did broke major laws within her family.

That was when disaster struck. The guards found Tony on the floor. Alarms were raised.

"That's what I mean. We gotta go now! Anywhere but here!" Jane pleaded.

Saber got the message. "Oh! Alright, come on! Follow me!"

The two burst out of the door together, leaving the summoning chamber. The guards down the hall spotted them immediately.

"There she is!" one of them shouted. "She's getting away! And Saber is with her!"

"This is sacrilege! She can't be allowed to escape!"

"Uh, what exactly did you do?"
Saber asked.

"Shut up, just run! I'll explain later!" Jane pushed him. Saber grabbed her hand and they bolted down the hallway together. Jumping out of a window, Saber grabbed her in both arms to protect her from the fall.

"Hang on tight!" he told her, and landed on the rooftop next door. He carried her to safety until they got far enough away from the manor and had a moment to rest.

"Thanks... but it isn't over. My family will be looking for me. You see, I..."

"What the hell do you think you're doing, risking your own life? Are you nuts?"
Saber said, interrupting her brashly. "Please tell me all this was worth it, come on..."

"It was supposed to be me, OK? I summoned you because I was born for this! And my brother was going to take this from me... I couldn't let that happen. I don't care what my family thinks. I have a destiny, I-"

"Screw destiny!"

SMACK. Jane let him have it. She was finished arguing. Saber sighed, looking away.

"I'm sorry. So, you summoned me. What's done is done. But when this is all over, what's next? What are you gonna do?"

"Don't worry about that, ok? If we win this, I'll get my wish. Whatever I've lost today won't matter. I'll make a whole new life for myself so don't concern yourself with me. Your job is to help me win this war."

Saber looked Jane in the eyes. He could tell she was completely serious about her choices.

"Fine. So, what do we do first, master?"

"First off, let's get to know eachother. What's your true name?"

Saber perked up, bowing to the girl. "My name is Rin Okumura! And this..." He continued, as something ruffled under his shirt, "is my little buddy, Kuro!" when he finished introductions, a little black cat jumped out and made an appearance.

"Meow!"

Jane covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh! He's so cute! It's so nice to meet you, Kuro!"

"Meow, meow!"
Kuro purred and rubbed up along Jane's legs and she gave him a pet.

"Look at you, so friendly!"

"Looking cute isn't all he can do, right Kuro?"

The demon cat nodded and stepped back as he grew several times bigger!

"Whoa!" Jane gasped.

"Climb on, we gotta hoof it if we wanna escape your family. It won't be long til they find us out here if we don't." Rin held out his hand.

"Right." Jane took his hand and together they jumped on top of Kuro's back.

"Hang on tight!" On Rin's cue, the large cat high-tailed it out of range and made for the woods.

It wouldn't be long before they made it to the other side of town and found a quiet place to rest. "Some of these restaurants look really appetizing!" Rin exclaimed.

Jane could feel her stomach rumbling as well. "Do you like Chinese?" she asked as her eyes fell on the first restaurant in town. Kuro stepped over a couple of small buildings and let the two down before he shrank to cat size and jumped into Jane's arms. "So cute!" she squealed, "you'll definitely pass as a regular cat! Nobody would even tell the difference!"

Upon entering the restaurant, Jane and Rin noticed two very odd looking people. The restaurant had good business for sure, but those two people had an aura about them. An aura that gave them away as members of the Holy War. One man and one small boy with a tail who had a huge appetite for noodles.

In his best attempt to not rile suspicion from the other guests, Rin slid over to their booth with his best fake smile. "Heeeeyy, buddy! Long time no see! How's the kid doing, buddyyyyyy?"

Jane grumbled to herself, "Yeahhh, that's discreet alright."

ZackStop ZackStop (Interacting)
Topless Topless (GM)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Buddy and friend)
Everyone Everyone else

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back