• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Apocrypha Zero IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

At last. The time has come.

‘Twas a moonlit night on Yggdmillenia’s Hidden Base of Operations sitting right on top of the old abandoned Michigan Central Station, with Boundary Fields enacting invisibility set in place in order to conceal its appearance to the general public as its construction was made with magecraft and stealth in mind, ensuring that nothing would stumble into it by accident. The old station served as a Pantheon to those mages with an undying flame, gathering under the blasted rooftop around a stone pedestal, engraved with summoning circles in order to enact the true purpose of Yggdmillenia itself. Not just as an organization meant to protect ousted mages, nor as an organization meant to spread the truth about magic to worthy individuals–but rather, to achieve the one thing that matters most to those gathered under that name;

Amendment.

Amendment of their pasts, of their current self, and of fate itself. To reclaim what was lost, and to forge a new age of Technology and Magic intermingling.

And to that end, they need to claim the Recreation Gem for their own. To that end, they need to start the Recreation Gem War.

• With the selected Yggdmillennia having all gathered, they await for their top backer to come in with the catalysts required to summon their Servants. It has been a week since they've "rescued" him from the throes of the Association. Popa Cyrus was very indebt to them and felt happy when they "accepted" his services. Before one of them became impatient, two people have entered the roof. One is a man dressed in a fine suit and the other was a literal giant, about 7'3 feet tall. Both men are dark skinned, native to the city. The giant was holding a black sack containing which is to be catalysts; merchandise and memorabilia of different franchises.

latest

Antoine Martins AKA "Popa Cyrus"
    -Modern-Day Cyrus the Great, Head of the Ballas Roadhogs-

"Ah, so y'all's been waiting here all this time huh? Well, I got the goods that you all need as requested. Had to go through every thrift store to get what you guys specified, but I still don't know what y'all's need this junk. Anyway, Reggie, give these fine people their "catalysts"." Cyrus spoke and then gestured the giant to hand the mages their needed catalysts.

omos.png

Reggie Osas
    -Giant Enforcer-

The giant went over to the gathered mages and then stopped in front of their leader, Adam Pennyworth Yggdmillennia. It is obvious that Reggie towers over to the leader, his height only reaching to the giant's stomach. He dropped the sack in front of Adam and went back to Cyrus' side. "So, can y'all tell me what you gonna do with all that crap?" Cyrus inquired, curious as to what the mages are going to do with it.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kirie98 Kirie98 LostHaven LostHaven Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Kloudy Kloudy Funnier President Funnier President

Last edited:
mageek_saakle.png

~OST: Prologue ~​

At the center of the circle were two people; an elderly gentleman and a young lady, both clad in red regal outfits. The Lady in Red stood by the side as the older man was making minor adjustments to the large, 7 way interconnected summoning circle as the engravings on it pulsed slowly with a dim red light, soon getting up and turning around at the sound of a familiar voice.

Yggdmillennia’s Confidant, Antoine Martins; commonly known as Popa Cyrus, Godfather of the Ballas Roadhogs. A Modern Cyrus The Great, if one were to compare the man to. Managing to have a grasp over the criminal underworld hidden in Detroit. This man’s influence is no laughing matter.

f1e51cbf72fcd1f623d82fdafdbdf3ba2ed62c5d.png

--{[Adam P. Yggdmillennia]}--
The Crimson Roots of Yggdrasil​

Popa Cyrus. Your service thus far has been wonderful.” Adam made sure to thank the criminal lord as Reggie dropped the bag of Catalysts in front of the red clad elder before returning to Popa’s side, who immediately questions the use of the Catalysts. “I suppose you are entitled to know the fruits of your labor. As the name implies, these ‘Catalysts’ will trigger the magical reaction needed to establish a spiritual connection with supernatural beings.” He explains as he walks over to the center of each circle, with each of the selected Mages standing outside of the circles in a counterclockwise rotation. For a certain blonde homunculi, it’s a strange looking buckle with a black hand on it.

To this end, these Catalysts need to be a valuable item belonging to a famous entity; a Heroic Spirit.He takes out a Catalyst from the bag and places it at the center of each Mage’s own Summoning Circle. Each one drastically different from the last(Red Faction, feel free to describe it on your own.). “With a connection established, they will be pulled into our world and be given physical form to forge a contract in blood.” He then reached a particular Roadhog-turned-Mage, Billy Joe Johnson, clad in a longsleeve suit-tie and fedora. Complete with shades. “These beings will serve as our greatest weapon against the Mages’ Association, and the key to the Recreation Gem.” He placed what seems be a rock encased in a plastic box; its case labels it being a limited edition Black Rock * Lamp. A lamp shaped like a dodecahedron.

In summary…We’re going to summon something powerful with them.” At the final circle, Adam placed a pair of toy pistols, black and white. With the engravings written for someone named ‘Tony Redgrave’ on it. He then walked to the edge of his circle, as Eve leaves his spot. She stood by the two Roadhogs, her posture perfect and stiff; almost robotic.

952.png

--{[Eve P. Yggdmillennia]}--
Heritage For A Future of Scarlet​

Brothers and Sisters; the time is now.” Eve spoke in a booming voice, though appears young, her voice sounds more like that of a mature woman's. “It is time to enact the Servant Summoning Ritual.” She instructed, the lines of the magic circle beginning to glow; the engravings on the outer ring beginning to move round and round.

• Ezekiel Ashbourne Yggdmillennia
    Yggdmillennia Hideout | And yet, the thing could not be her.

1674981272999.pngEzekiel was... Largely uninterested in the explanations of Adam, nor the words imparted unto them by the young girl, Eve. From the very start, Ezekiel had joined Yggdimillennia for one goal, which remains the singular, driving force of his arduous labor to this very day. Sleepless nights of relentless research, deep delving into magecraft others would consider unimaginably vile.

In the end, he cared not for the Yggdmillennia's grandiose vision, nor did he feel any hint of comradery with any of his fellow magi. Actualizing their goal was an unfortunate by-product, if anything, in what one could describe as a blind pursuit. As he glances at the doll standing beside him, he feels only bottomless disgust. Partly at the poor, mocking caricature of his beloved daughter, Evangeline, and partly at himself for creating and deluding himself with this vile imitation. What disgusted him further, was that upon discovering his hateful gaze, the doll only mustered a warm smile at him.

No matter, however. No matter how vile, and now matter how much his heart wrenches in disdain at the thing, it still had its uses. And, tonight, it would fulfill that final destiny. Ezekiel had delved into his own research into the 'Recreation Gem', and made his own observations. See, though he cared little for his comrades' goals, fulfilling them would in turn grant him the tools to finally fulfil his own wishes - and thus, it too was in his complete benefit to all but ensure a crushing victory. And thus, a servant far more powerful than what his 'leader' had in mind would be needed. A being Ezekiel now set his eyes upon.

"No, this won't do," he finally speaks up, half muttering as he approaches the catalyst laid out before him. "If I may, we have a far more powerful Heroic Spirit potentially at our disposal." Without waiting for an approval, Ezekiel picks up the catalyst provided to him, eyeing it for but a brief moment before tossing aside. "Evangeline," venom laces his words as Ezekiel holds back from gagging at simply uttering a simple name. "Step forward into the circle."

The homunculus by his side glances at its creator with unease. "Now." Ezekiel demands, growing impatient. Though confused, and very justifiably afraid, the homunculus obeys with a smile nonetheless. It begins to take slow steps into the center of Ezekiel's circle. "Now gouge out your heart." The homunculus stops, and its practiced smile immediately drops. However, Ezekiel's patience with it had long since run out. He strides toward it, and in one swift and vicious motion, jabs a dagger right into its chest. Blood spurts out from between the homunculus' lips as its eyes widen in disbelief. It was given little time to process before Ezekiel proceeds to jab his hand into its open chest, and tears out its beating heart. Traces of a smirk twist at the side of Ezekiel's lips as he gently places it into the homunculus' shaking hands. "This will be your last duty," he whispers to it before returning to his original position.

Finally, Ezekiel turns to face his summoning circle as he begins to chant:

Iron and Flame be the quintessence.

By Blood and the Indifference be the foundation,

Hereby, I shall honour the incarnadine night.

Let rise the great wall against fate and creation’s end.

And thus, let the gates to the four cardinals close.

Under starless expanse, let destiny forking into infinite roads converge.

My will shall ring out; hereby, you shall serve under me; and I shall submit my fate to your hands.

Answer my call, as you would submit to the Golden Makers.

Of harrowed stars - of hallowed chains - Answer!

Henceforth, I swear a timeless oath.

I shall conquer all virtues of the Heavens;

I shall claim lordship over all transgressions of Nine Hells.

From the Nameless Abyss, lulled by a requiem of unknowable madness,

Come forth - Keeper of the Eternal Void! ”​

Last edited:
Lucinda (Lucy) Holloway - Master of Assassin Blue
anime-goth-girl-2.jpg

'Stay safe…I know this is a job, but don’t push yourself. You’re dealing with mages, after all.'

"Of course. I know better than anyone."

'Do you still have it with you?'

"Always, Noctis. Always."

Lucinda Holloway, better known as Lucy, the Spider of the Death Brigade, hung up her smartphone as her crimson eyes studied the abandoned holy edifice that she’d been invited to. There was only one reason the Magus Association would send a request to someone like her. A blue Master’s mark, one that proved her selection in the upcoming Gem war, appeared on her hand one day. A call, from one of her old teachers, followed not long after.

The Yggdmillennia Family had started their war.

Slipping the communication device into the pocket of her large, black jacket, Lucy listened with detached apathy as the man in priest robes spoke as if doing them some great favor by bringing them ‘gifts’ from the Magus Association. Personally, Lucy didn’t care one way or another what the Yggdmillennia family did or why they chose to defy the organization of mages that governed their moonlit society. None of it mattered to her. She was simply doing her job. As a hired assassin from the Death Brigade, her only task was to take out the targets. To kill.

There was no need to focus on anything else.

When the priest finally, finally, stopped talking, Lucy stood from where she’d been silently sitting in one of the pews and walked down the aisle towards the altar, her steps soundless despite the dark heels that scraped the wooden floors. Eyeing Johnathan de Baptiste with cold indifference, the goth dressed woman reached into the briefcase to pull out a random catalyst before wordlessly stepping over to a pre-drawn summoning circle.

A long time ago, she would’ve been proud to be a part of something that would elevate the Holloway family name. She would have studied the sigils and glyphs before her with fascination, adding her comments and opinion of the neatly drawn runes that would direct the summoning of her own Servant. Now. Now, it didn’t matter. So long as it carried out her orders and assisted her in killing her targets, Lucy couldn’t care less.

Placing what looked to be a green toy dagger at the center of the circle, Lucy stepped back and raised her arm–the one with the marked hand– straight out before her, channeling mana into the circle. That was the part that really mattered. Pouring her power, thoughts, and desires into the circle, Lucy uttered the words she’d long memorized while having studied in the Clocktower:

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let Blue be the color I pay tribute to."

The circle started to glow a bright, luminescent blue, along with the mark on her hand.

"Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.
Let it be declared now; your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate shall be with your sword.

Submit to the beckoning of the Recreation Gem."

Outside the winds howled, smashing against the stained glass windows of the St. Agnes Church. Yet, despite all the ruckus, the windows remained steadfast, likely spelled that way by the Magus Association.

"Answer, if you would submit to this will and this truth.
An oath shall be sworn here.
I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven;

I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell."

As the summoning circle crackled to life, growing with power not just from herself, but the infamous recreation gem, an ominous chill descended on Lucy–an aura of darkness– and she knew. She just knew that whoever she was summoning would be the incarnation of death itself. A killer like her. Still she pressed on, the ends of her black jacket billowing.

"From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power,
come forth from the ring of restraint, protector of the holy balance!"

Thunder boomed and Lucy became enveloped by bright light, forcing her to cover her crimson eyes with her large sleeves lest her visual organs be damaged. Then strange music sounded.

Last edited:
Noah Drake

As the others collected their catalysts, Noah watched from the sidelines, seemingly indifferent. Then when it was his turn, he stepped forth with a smile, walking over to the priest. "Thank you, father. I'd like to stress how grateful I am for your obtaining these catalysts." He scanned the items carefully before selecting one. "Perfect."

Walking over to a pre-drawn summoning circle, Noah placed the catalyst, a black mask of some kind, in it and then stepped back. He took a moment to take in what he was about to do; take the ultimate step to achieve his dream of a better world. There would be no going back once he did this. It would all come together so beautifully, he knew it would. So why wait any longer? He held out his hand.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let Blue be the color I pay tribute to."

The circle glowed a bright blue, as did the command seals on his hand.

"Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let it be declared now; your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate shall be with your sword.
Submit to the beckoning of the Recreation Gem."

Winds began to rush outside, howling at the collective power of so many summonings.

"Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos.
Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am he who command those chains."

The mask began to tremble, then cracked. Hot smoke rose from the mask as it bubbled and melted.

"Answer, if you would submit to this will and this truth.
I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven;
I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell."

A small vortex of black clouds and magma seemed to form around the mask, giving shape to something.

Then was a burst of energy, one which made Noah reel backward, then silence. He coughed slightly, then smiled, taking in his Servant - and froze.

Something was... he felt cold. Yet hot at the same time. He was a fire mage, he should be used to feeling hot, but this heat was very, very different. It felt oppressive, like something was pressing down on him, trying to choke the life out of his throat. The cold was the same, but it wasn't as physical. It was... almost like it was inside his mind. Noah took a good look at the Servant he'd summoned, Berserker.

It was kneeling on one knee before him, head bowed. Then he heard it, the sound of... breathing.

The Servant then did something he was not expecting; it spoke.

"What is thy bidding... my master?"

OST: Prologue

Let us begin.” Adam nods at Eve’s remark, raising his right hand forward and began his chant.

“Let Silver and Steel be the essence.
Let Stone and the Archduke of Contracts be the Foundation.
Let Red be the Color I pay tribute to.
Let thy great Master, Pennyworth/Swanson, be the ancestor.”

With everyone’s first stanza, the magic circles lit up all at once in a red hue, the writings on them beginning to spin in place, rotating as a thin veil of light formed around each circle.

“Let rise a wall against the wind that falls
Let the four cardinal gates close in its wake
Let the forked road from the crown unto the Kingdom rotate.
Let it be declared; Thou flesh shall serve under me, and thy fate be your sword.”

With the second stanza, red lightning begins to emanate from the circle. The outer ring spinning faster and faster as the magic around the area intensifies.

“Let gems form your body, and let steel be your will.
Let your soul be pulled onto thee,
Submit to the beckoning of the Recreation Gem.
Answer, should you submit to this will and truth.

I shall attain all the Heavenly Values.
I shall rule over all Demonic Sins.
This, I invoke as an oath.
An Oath to last until the inevitable end.

From the Seventh Heaven, attended to thee by three great words of power.
With the graces of light and dark intertwined, I summon thee.
Come forth from the ring of restraints!
O Protector of Holy Balance!”

With the last stanzas recited, everything would be engulfed by a bright light; the Catalysts being lifted up and cracking under the intense magical pressure until suddenly; pillars of light shot up from the circles for but a moment, until receding into smoke. For Ezekiel’s case, this’ll be purple fog instead.

vergil-umvc3-v4.png

--{[SABER OF RED]}--
The Alpha, and The Omega​

Thank you for hiring my services. I shall be your Sword.” From the smoke stood a figure in red, holding a sheathed katana. On its back, a great long sword bound in flesh and bone. “I am Saber. I’ll disclose my True Name in due time. But for now...” The figure scoffed as he crossed his arms.

This is quite the peculiar situation, isn’t it? Usually, Servants would be summoned at different places one at a time for these sorts of ordeals.” The Saber glanced around in scoff. “This will be fun. I’ll be sure to accomplish whatever job you have for me; Master.” He says, as Adam’s right hand burns red, creating a gem-like rose mark at the back of it. Forging Command Seals on it.

With this…The Recreation Gem War can finally begin.” Adam clutches his hand in front of his chest. “Everything I need is right here…Just a little more, and I'll take everything back.” He mumbled to himself, steeling himself for what’s to come.

No doubt, the Mages Association is plotting to do the same thing. After all, there has been sightings of an actual Priest in town. He’s read about the Recreation Gem War before; no doubt, the Recreation Gem is close to manifesting. All it needs now is the blood of conflict.

latest.png

--{[ARCHER OF RED]}--
A Soft Ballad, For The Fall of Man​

I hear you…Human.” From the thick smoke formed a shadow with a voice of a young girl. Emerging from it was a figure in a black coat. On its back, a great black cannon, a black sword on its hip. Her black hair tied in uneven twin tails, pale face lit up by blue embers from her jewel-like blue eyes. “Black Rock Shooter, of The Archer Class. You called me here. Does that make you my Master?” She asked, as Billy took a few steps back; in awe of what he achieved. In front of him was his…’Servant’, was it?

Y-yeah…” Billy nodded in response, “Damn right, you are.” He tried to crack a smile as he felt a burning sting on his back, making him yelp in pain as he instinctively sent an arm of his to rub it. “Son of a--! What was that?!” He asked, his Servant simply nodding in response.

Your Command Seals. Proof of our contract.” The Archer uttered in response. “With it, we are now ready to fight for the War.

“Right, right…Still confused about that though–” Billy was about to ask what exactly is this War Adam was trying to instigate when one of the Servants shot a spear towards its Master, causing him to gasp in shock as it pinned Ezekiel against a pillar. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” He stumbled back, causing him to fall onto his butt as Archer aimed her Cannon at the now rogue Servant as it brutally murdered its Master, returning to its Summoning Circle to find that Ezekiel’s chosen Catalyst is still intact, bleeding onto the floor.

~Cue OST: X, The Legend~​

...Ezekiel, you blasted fool. Look where your lust for power has gotten you.” Adam sighs, realizing what has happened to him. “This is why I had Cyrus pick the Catalysts…Your Servant has chosen to form a contract with your sacrifice instead.” Surprisingly calm, Adam glanced towards Billy, then to Eve; seeing as their apprentice is scared stiff. “Eve. Prepare the operating chamber and prepare some Jewels. We’ll need them to restore this Servant’s Master.

Yes, Father.” Eve nodded in response, calmly approaches the Servant, clutching its chosen Master and the mutilated body parts of Ezekiel in its arms. “Servant, if you would follow me. I would be able to restore this homunculi” She asked of the Caster, though inexperienced, she did learn how to make some; although hers were a little bit more blobby than what Ezekiel had made. Once Caster gives their approval, Eve will lead him towards the rooftop’s stairs, bringing them to the lower levels of the Station in order to prepare for the Homunculi's operation.

d36ea538faf87ac06457b23c6b096f0bw.jpg
Kent Berkeley

"This is gonna be a shitty day." Kent affirmed to himself as he stood in his small apartment that morning. He prepared for his list of jobs, loading his handguns up with ammunition, as well as a high caliber sniper rifle. He packed it all up and walked through his door, locking up behind him. "Oh! Kent, good morning!" He glanced coldly over as he walked past one of the other tenants. She was a nice old lady watering some plants, but he had no intention to strike up a conversation. Kent placed his earbuds in before responding with a somber tone. "Have a nice day Myrtle." He brushed past quickly and headed down the stairs to his bike.

Throwing his helmet on, he switched on his bike and let it roar out. He quickly swiped his phone and played some fitting music to get into the zone. He had a long day ahead of him, and then there was the night...

Kent sped off through city to take care of his hits as his music played over his misdeeds. It was mostly enemies to drug enterprises, gangs and the like. Picking a lock and shooting into a pillow. it was clockwork for him. Stealth and piano wire, a well placed C4. You name it, he's dabbled. Kent stood under the shade of a nearby shop and watched as a car bomb went off in a nearby ally, the fiery blaze reflected in the helmets visor. He made sure the hit was a success while pedestrians scrambled, making it that much easier to slip away to his bike.

He moved onto his last job, standing atop a building as the sky faded from blue to orange. He took his time adjusting his scope as he targeted a young man covered in tattoos, spending his lazy afternoon on his couch. Kent scoffed, it was easy pickings. Using one of his mage bullets, a quick stream of light streaked across the sky and hitting its mark.

He began to drive to a quiet part of town, if one could believe that this place could be quiet. The rhythmic rumble of his bike began to pull up closer, becoming fully audible just after Jonathan's speech. His headlights shined through as he pulled up, before shutting it off. Pulling off his helmet, he immediately turned his head up to look at the top of this run down church, slowly bringing his gaze down to the entrance. "I've never been much of a praying man." He said to himself aloud. "No doubt though, this has to be the place." He shoved the helmet into a side pouch. Just for good measure, Kent picked up a duffle bag where his rifle was contained before heading inside.

Once he creaked the door open and stepped through with his duffle bag slung over his shoulder, he looked forward at the scene. Many fellow magi stood within, having a focus on the priest standing at the alter. "So, is this the part where we say some funny magic words?" He spoke with some snark to make his presence known as he walked forward to the rest. He glanced at them all, not exactly sizing them up, but trying to gauge their ability by presence alone. He continued to walk forward, making his way to the alter and reached into the briefcase.

Kent pulled out a metal stick, most likely brass or some other golden colored alloy. he turned it upright, hearing a small bell rattle around inside. A neat little souvenir Kent thought, but at closer inspection, there were some ancient looking engravings and weighted ends on both sides. What he didn't know was this toy had significance, meant to resemble Jingu Bang, the might weapon belonging to the mythical figure Sun Wukong. But he simply shrugged, turning and walking away from the priest. Kent claimed this as his catalyst, whatever it was, he thought.

• Laura Fletcher was amongst the gathered representatives of the Magus association. Many important looking people in the room, yet she was the one who felt out of place. She was just a normal girl... aside from one special ability. Laura felt like she didn't belong. Her palms sweat as she was with the others, waiting for someone important to arrive.

"Uhm.... Is it too late to back out?" She asked, a rhetorical question.
    Laura knew it was too late. The Association was desperate for people to fight for them, and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, hence her being here.
    A man garbed in white had arrived, and spoke in some unusual English.
    "Is that... Shakespearian?" She asked, remembering her Reading class, which was the current subject of study.

He asked them all to come grab an item, and go to their respective summoning circles.
    Laura approached the man, and took a random item from him, without double checking. She then approached the summon circle and placed the catalyst down. She did the ritualistic chant to summon a servant, yet maybe she messed up a bit when speaking. The fact she felt alot of eyes on her didn't help.

"Let something and other be the base for the ritual summon. Let rocks and boulders be the body? No, that isn't right. Uh, just show up already, pretty please?" The object at center floated upwards, as Laura immediately realized she used a videogame cartridge instead of the assembled items. Whoops, she owes Jonathan a new game. What exactly was the game anyways that she so carelessly and accidentally burned to a crisp for the ritual?

• Uj3gOm5.png
    —Realize, for all is vanity. Mirror World!!
    “What!?”

A bright golden flash suddenly filled the area and two men facing each other vanished without a trace. However, in less than a couple minutes, they both returned. Or rather, one man and one corpse returned.

Gregory L. Lehrman… wielder of 3 gold-ranked Mystic Eyes. Master of curses and crafting with both Fire and Earth attributes… how disappointing.

Sousuke sighed. He even complied by the request to “settle this somewhere far from my house and my family” from his opponent. So why couldn’t that man listen to his simple “give me a good fight”? The battle junkie lit a cigarette and gazed at the sun that was setting, welcoming the twilight in this small town near Detroit.

I believe you were watching?
    “Yes”

What he was talking to was an ordinary bird found anywhere in this country. Though there was no ordinary bird that could stand still for at least 10 minutes while holding a mirror with a size equal to its entire body like that.

Familiar, a special assistant that could be easily created by any magi… not Sousuke though. The Enforcer blew out some smoke and looked into the mirror, which was not showing his reflection but a senile man resting in somewhat opulent room. Well that guy was the head of... uh... whatever it was, a luxury of that caliber was to be expected from a head of some major departments of the Clock Tower.

Then I’ll leave the Lehrman family to you. The sole heretic had been dealt with and I’m not interested in some lame political games like you power-hunger geezers
    ”I already sent someone to explain their situation. You should leave now. Focus on tomorrow… and maybe your mouth.”

To other magi, Sousuke might appeared like an Enforcer who was relaxed and friendly when not fighting. But in front of this old man who had seen how he was in Japan, there was no need to hide his true color.

Tomorrow huh. It was an appointed time for his special task, the Recreation Gem War. Actually, he should have been in Detroit since this afternoon, but hearing about Lehrman’s location had brought him here in hope for some good warm up.

Sighed again, Sousuke briefly thought about his colleagues. To think that this weakling of a magus was an opponent that most of them couldn’t handle. Not so long ago, there was also this case of... Lectur, was it? He didn't hear about it in detail, but there was no denying that one of his colleagues let a strayed magus escaped. Seemed like another task that he would have to personally take care of after the Gem War ended.

In the past, cases like this were handled by freelancers who asked for a huge sum of reward in return. Of course, this expense dramatically dropped once Sousuke became an Enforcer. Since this Gem War was considered to have an extremely high risk, guess their future didn't look bright. Still, he couldn't care less about the Association going bankrupt. Right now, the only thing in his mind was the unfamiliar tattoo on his right hand that appeared the moment he set foot on this country, and what to come with it.

I hope those Servants are really strong like you said. That Ghost Liner from months ago was not really that impressive.
    “Don’t be stupid. Last time you only dealt with unrefined animal spirits. Servant are the greatest summoning entities in our history and are completely out of your league. Unless you want to die for real just let your Servant handle opposing Servants while you deal with their Masters.”

To this instruction, Sousuke simply blew out smoke without giving an affirmative. That and his unchanging smile seemed to indicate what he wanted to do.

Before a voice filled with anger could reach his ears, the smoking man had already canceled his own spell on the mirror. Now that it lose its communicating property, the old man could still see and hear through his familiar, but Sousuke himself had no way to hear any of his complaints.

Without warning, the bird violently dropped the mirror and spread its wing, as if to display its master’s anger. Looking at the familiar flying away, Sousuke muttered.

Sorry, old geezer. I know how deeply you care for me. But you should also know that I always consider dying a worthy death better than living a worthless life.

Perhaps that belief was the source behind unrivaled strength of the battle-crazed man named Sousuke Yakou. Pushing the last cloud of smoke out of his lung, the man tossed a cigarette away before looking to a certain direction. His golden eyes sparkled brightly.

Now then, Recreation Gem War. Here I come!!

Edit: Typo fixed

Last edited:

• Johanna
    b27d17d49781ae8846592c4f83898038-png.1051421

It's finally time.

Johanna had spent so long preparing for the miracle. She was only a few steps closer to her goal now. After all, she had gathered the necessary components and makeup of the human body. All she needed now was the means to realize her dream. There was only so much that magic could do, and what she required was something on the level of True Magic. Her entire life's goal would've been for naught had it not been for the coming of the Recreation Gem War. Either it or the Holy Grail was all that she needed in order to revive her sister.

It was only natural she'd join Yggdmillenia. With the rogue nature of her work and the death of her parents, the Mage's Association would be after her form of magic in order to preserve it, as well as minimalize the amount of damage she could potentially do to both the secretive world of magic and the blissfully unaware real world. Joining a group of Magi who're against the Mage's Association provided protection, even if she didn't necessarily align with their entire philosophy and goal. As long as they provided protection and did not interfere in Johanna's work, she agreed to provide whatever necessary services they required. Her family was one of few, if the only one she knew of, that could fully manipulate flesh and bone in whatever way they desired. A sort of 'Forced Evolution' to say. Combined with a knowledge of Necromancy, the world of the living and the dead were almost entirely to her beckoning.

And even with deep knowledge of both, she still could not revive her sister. Only True Magic could. That is what Yggdmillenia can promise with the Recreation Gem War.

Crowding around the circle, she watched as the gangsters brought out the catalysts that had been asked for. A number of assorted merchandise from various franchises. Granted, she herself had never actually watched or read any. A constant life of moving around, traveling from continent to continent, dedicated utterly to perfecting her magic meant that she devoted little time to entertainments. Each of the summoning circles was given some sort of catalyst. A piece of merchandise representing the character and the franchise they were from. How it exactly works was something a bit unknown to Johanna, but as long as it provided them the means to fight against the Mage's Association, then she'll be fine.

Placed in front of her, was some kind of silver pocket watch, with an intricate design on the front. Someone who messed with time or so? Seemed like a relatively mundane item compared to the others around her.

Regardless, as soon as summoning commenced, Johanna held out her right hand towards the center.

"Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let black be the color I pay tribute to. Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall. Let the four cardinal gates close. Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate."

"Let it be declared now; your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate shall be with your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail. Answer, if you would submit to this will and this truth."

"An oath shall be sworn here. I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven; I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell."

Light engulfed the room, spun around as wind seemed to kick up into a whirl around them as the air crackled and broke around them. The Circle's glow emanated brightly as lighting shot out and arced through the air.

An outburst of light beamed up from the circles, like a shock-less explosion as it quickly vanished, leaving nothing but gray smoke as a figure revealed itself in the smoke...

• "And that, class, is that. Have a good weekend."

Stlassyaterra Vullata rounded her classes off.

"Also, I'll be away on an extended leave for reasons, business and all, so Lord El-Melloi II will be taking over for my classes until I return."

The whole class cheered.

"Oh really? Talk about a fan favourite. OK, while I'm away, treat him with respect, capiche? Keep the fangirling to a minimum, this is an educational facility, not a concert. OK, bye."

When she left the classroom, she got greeted by some gentlemen.

"Oh, you got my luggage. That's convenient. Let's waste no time then. Don't worry about me, boys, discussed everything with the others one week in advanced. To the airport then."

St. Agnes Church, Detroit
Lucy + Assassin of the Blue faction
latest
When the lights and the music finally ended, what manifested before Lucy couldn’t be called human. The yellow creature towered over her at 3-meter’s tall, its large, bulbous head carrying two beady eyes and a wide smile that looked both sinister and creepy at the same time. Donned in a black academic dress, as if to disguise itself, the master of the blue faction could nonetheless see the yellow tentacles that stretched from beneath the robes.

All in all, it looked to Lucy as if she’d summoned a freakish, eldritch monster of some kind.

A pair of tentacles stretched out to touch her face and hair, as if to get a feel for its master, and Lucy let them because she felt no malevolent intent. “Do you know why you are here?”

“Nuruhuhuhuhu, strangely enough, I do. If you’re looking to learn the art of Assassination, then I am the Assassin for the job! The best teacher in the world, in fact! It’s fortunate you caught me while I was on Summer Break otherwise I would be far too busy to answer your summons. ”

“No, I–”
Lucy didn’t see when Assassin managed to get a comb, let alone have time to figure out why it suddenly started grooming her. With her Master’s Perspective, she could tell the Servant was fast. Very fast. The green stripes that appeared on its yellow face displayed his ability to change his skin color as well. For now, observing the creature she summoned, and learning his skill set, was best.

“You wish to enter the war for the Recreation Gem and eliminate all other competitors, do you not?”

“Yes and no. I have no interest in the gem nor any desire to re-create the world. My job is simply to eliminate the remnants of the Yggdmillennia Family that have settled in Detroit. The war is just a cover, though I have little doubt that they will be summoning Servants as well.”
Lucy tilted her head, her half bleached hair shifting slightly. In that sense, summoning the Assassin class worked out in her favor. Many heroic spirits were too moral to kill humans…and, if that were the case, she’d have to leave the Servant to fight Servants while she dealt with the Master.

“I see, I see,” the creature nodded, not seeming phased by her clarification. “You’re a professional killer, aren’t you?” He giggled when Lucy stiffened. “Nuruhuhuhuhu, I can tell by the way you stand and your eyes study me as if looking for a weak point. But you know, there is an art–,”

As soon as Assassin stepped forward, one of his tentacles, one of his many feet , exploded into yellow gush.

Lucy could see the beads of sweat pouring from Assassin’s face.

“Wh-Wh-Whaaaaaa????!” Assassin was suddenly three feet back. “Why would you leave a knife just lying on the floor like that??? It’s dangerous!”

“...it’s your Catalyst.”

“Oh…”
Assassin pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and picked up the green ‘toy’ dagger with it, his tentacle winding and stretching out, before handing it back to Lucy. “Well, it’s still not a good idea to leave Anti-Korosensei items like that lying around where Korosenseis can accidentally step on them. Very rude.” Lucy accepted the dagger, watching with interest as Assassin’s foot seemed to grow back. “Anyway, as I was saying, there is an art to beautiful assassination and, if you're willing to be my student, I can teach you the ways of a truly great, Legendary Assassin like myself. With my help, the war is as good as won! ”

Beady eyes seemed to shine with hope. “Well? Whaddaya say?”

‘No’ was on the tip of Lucy’s tongue. She didn’t feel the need to learn anything from the Servant that had just injured himself on his own catalyst. She didn’t believe in anything like a ‘beautiful assassination’. Killing was killing. There was nothing pretty about it. However, since the Servant she’d summon was offering to assist her in her goals there was no reason to refuse. “I accept.”

As soon as the words left Lucy’s lips, she instantly regretted it. She could feel some sort of connection, that wasn’t just their Master-Servant relationship, form between her and Assassin. A bond of some sort. A mysterious voice echoed in the back of her mind:

[Presence Concealment, Rank D] acquired.

“Nuruhuhuhuhu, excellent! Please call me Assassin-sensei for the duration of this war. I look forward to working with you, Miss–”

“Holloway.”
The tip of the green, not-very-sharp dagger was pressed against Assassin’s robes, threatening to plunge itself into the yellow creature. Then Lucy sighed and retracted the weapon, expertly spinning the catalyst in her hand before it vanished into her pocket dimension. She didn’t understand why Assassin would just hand her its apparent weakness anymore than she understood why it wanted her as a ‘student’, but so long as she possessed the command spells, she was the one in control. Assassin was her Servant and her ally in the upcoming mayhem. She doubted the Gem would let her re-roll. “Lucy Holloway. You’ll explain what you did just now, and all your abilities, but for now remain in Spirit Form to scout our surroundings.” That was what Assassins are good for. “ For now I want your assessment of all the Servants and Masters in this room; Their strengths, their weaknesses, the ones that would make the best allies, etc. Watch them, observe them, take notes, but don’t get spotted. So long as you keep your Presence Concealment active, Servants can’t sense you, but as Servant, you should be able to sense other Servants. Warn me if you notice anything suspicious.”

Especially regarding the priest.

“But–”

“Consider this a test of your competence as a teacher, Assassin. I want to see what you can do.”

“Nuruhuhuhuhu, I see I see.”
The green stripes were back. “You’re a cautious one, aren’t you? Consider it done!”

Once Assassin vanished, Lucy set her sights on the one who challenged his Servant, intending to make her own observations. Unless the priest had anything else to say, there wasn’t much else to do. Lucy didn’t need a novice explanation on how Gem Wars worked from the Overseer. The fact that the Magus Association brought them their catalysts could be seen as act of graciousness, but it also meant that whatever Servants they summoned was predetermined by the Association. Lucy would do her job, but she had no intention of being anyone’s tool, least of all the Association's. Hands in her pockets, Lucy sat herself back in one of the pews and simply watched the mayhem that would unfold if a fight actually did break out in holy sanctuary .

(mentioned: Severia Severia ) @ all of the blue faction

Last edited:
Among the Masters chosen the Red Faction there was one.. anomaly. Someone who only went by a singular letter of the English Alphabet. For reasons only known between them and "Adam", they had joined this Rebel group.

To everyone else, they were an enigma. For their catalyst, it seemed they had chosen a hat formed out of straw.

A shame she wasn't ascustomed to "anime", otherwise she would have likely selected a.. different item in her possession.​
Let Red be the Color I pay tribute to.
Let thy great Master, Pennyworth/Swanson, be the ancestor.”
With everyone’s first stanza, the magic circles lit up all at once in a red hue, the writings on them beginning to spin in place, rotating as a thin veil of light formed around each circle.

“Let rise a wall against the wind that falls
Let the four cardinal gates close in its wake
Let it be declared; Thou flesh shall serve under me, and thy fate be your sword.”
With the second stanza, red lightning begins to emanate from the circle. The outer ring spinning faster and faster as the magic around the area intensifies.

With the last stanzas recited, everything would be engulfed by a bright light; the Catalysts being lifted up and cracking under the intense magical pressure until suddenly; pillars of light shot up from the circles for but a moment, until receding into smoke. For Ezekiel’s case, this’ll be purple fog instead.

—-----------------

As the smoke cleared from the spell, various figures were standing within the magical circle. ??? was only able to make out the silhouettes of a few- a swordsman appeared to be standing in the middle, while to her left and right respectively were —---------

And yet, they weren’t examined much compared to the figure standing before her. They appeared to be rather thin, and wearing a hat similar to the one ??? had used for her catalyst. As the smoke began to slowly clear, more details were made visible. A red vest that exposed him chest, with bore a large x-shaped scar. Alongside that, they were wearing some blue shorts, and to top it off, he was wearing a straw hat.

The most interesting thing about him however, was the enormous grin that was stretched across his face.

“Shishishi! Hi, I’m Luffy! What’s your name? I dont wanna call you “Master””

This was… mildly disconcerting. Maybe she shouldn't have used such a personal catalyst. Quickly sweeping said hat underneath her outfit

Reaching out through the karmic link, she attempted something she had… never done before.

“Greetings, servant. If you don’t wish to call me Master… call me by the letter “Z.” Now, we ha-”

“Oh wait, I need to introduce you to my crew, B!”

Before she could correct the accidentally name-mix up, she suddenly finding herself getting grabbed by the hand. She would have told her servant to cut it out…

If not for the sudden surge of magical energy, and the world changed in an instant.

Where once she was under the roof, now she was under a sun with a crystal-clear sky. And it wasn’t some illusion. A gentle breeze could even be felt, and where she was once standing on solid, now she stood atop a wooden shi-

Wait, huh?

Turning back to her servant, she could see him eagerly chatting with a blond man with swirl shaped eyebrows, wearing a dark suit of some kind. Further back, a red-heaed woman was examining a compass that pointed to the island next to said ship.

—------------------------------------

She blinked in confusion as the Blonde one suddenly turned into a whirlwind, hugging her servant in sheet euphoria. Reaching out to the karmic link again, she asked “Servant, would thi-”

Before suddenly getting interrupted by a cascade of voices, all through the link.

“Whoa, this is SUPER surprising!”

“Oh, who would this be?”

“Yohohoho, an invisible ghost attempting a possession? To bad I’m already dead, SKU- Wait, that doesn't make sense! Failed Skull Joke!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

The long-nosed boy suddenly jumped up in the air in terror at that. Narrowing her eyes in confusion, she had to wonder what exactly was this.

—----------------------------------------------

Well, she wouldn’t deny that having an extra servant or two wouldn’t exactly be the worst thing… Except for the fact that they were all insane, excluding a scarce few. While she had only met 3 of them, those being the Navigator, Cook, and Sniper, she had yet to properly meet the rest, having only communicated with them through the karmic link. Supposedly, they were on the island their ship was docked near to.

Each also had their own class and abilities, which was surprising. The cook (She believed his name to be Sanji?) wanted to tag along, as they were running low on food supplies. Somehow, he qualified for Berserker?

If anything, he was more… well, what the Westerns might coin a “lover-boy.” A little uncomfortable considering —------------------------------------------------------------ but it was harmless… for now.

As her newfound Rider grabbed onto both her and the category 5-love hurricane, she closed her eyes…

—------------------------------------

Blinking in confusion as the world suddenly warped again, Z found herself back atop the rooftop… and to see the spare Berserker suddenly go into a category 5-hurricane of love, with one of the newly summoned servants, with dark hair and blue eyes.

“OH, THIS WAR TRULY MUST BE A GIFT FROM HEAVEN IF IT ALLOWS ME TO MEET SUCH ANGELS AS YOU!”

Rolling her eyes, she turned back to her actual servant, who was currently… well, introducing himself to the other servants and Master

“HI, I’m Luffy! I’m the Rodeo class!” he cheerfully said while picking his nose. “And I’m gonna be the King of the Pirates!”

“It’s called Rider class, servant. Not whatever a Rodeo may be.”

“Oh, shishishi, my bad! Sorry, I’m actually a Spider Class!”

If she had the vocal cords to groan, she would have done so. She settled for merely slapping the palm of her hand to her face. Looking down, she spotted… well, blood on the ground. And it seemed that they were missing one of the… unique members of the group. Oh, well. He was anyways an odd one

Looking towards “Adam” she deftly began to sign in ASL, fingers moving swifty as she was accustomed to it.

“It appears that my servant had the capacity to summon other servants from his “crew”, and that he contains them in a Reality Marble. Might I ask what happened while I was… yanked away?

Or at least, that was the gist of what she was signing. In actuality, it was moreso brief.

“Z-Sannn, is there a kitchen I can cook in here? It would be my honor to feed all the lovely ladies!"

“Ask the shorter dark-skinned man, he’ll be able to assist you with that” she replied through the link.

“Right away!” With that cheerful exclamation, Sanji all but skipped towards Popa Cyrus to ask him about a kitchen. It had hardly been half an hour and already she could feel a migraine coming on. At the least, this war would hardly be boring.

“Wow, you’re made of metal like Franky!” Luffy cheerfully exclaimed as he poked Lancer’s metal arm. “Are you a SUPER Cyborg also? Can you shoot lazers from your eyes? Do you run on Cola also?"

Needless to say, she sympatised with the blond, partially mechanical servant.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kirie98 Kirie98 Kirie98 Kirie98 LostHaven LostHaven LostHaven LostHaven Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Kloudy Kloudy Kloudy Kloudy Funnier President Funnier President Funnier President Funnier President

Caster of Lohk
Yggdmillennia Hideout | Though they knew it could not be, the child reminded him of another.

Caster does not speak, but it seems to understand Adam's words just fine. It simply stares as Eve approaches Caster, and though it possesses no eyes, the girl would feel an unsettling gaze pierce deep into her very being. Upon inspection, though Caster's form was already fragmented and shattered, he appeared to be slowly fading - unsurprising, granted he had immediately murdered his master seconds after he had been summoned.

Caster nods in response to Eve, yet still does not reply with words. Instead, he slowly leans forward and gently places his catalyst alongside the necessary 'components' for its operation in the little girl's hands, before producing a long, barbed chain with a strange lantern-like object and begins to swing it around himself. A purple fog pours out from the 'thurible' and settles around Caster, filling the air with an unsettling coldness; A certain invasive 'emptiness', so to speak. Despite the vile and eldritch nature of Caster's abilities, those standing in Caster's near vicinity would experience a sudden surge in power, as if they were constantly overflowing to the brim with mana.

Having established his 'territory' Caster begins to follow behind Eve, still swinging his thurible.

• Lancer was hoping the next Servant would be fairly calm. Guess he should've kept his brain from wishing or thinking about things, as the very next Servant to be summoned was an overly active and friendly guy. Granted, he was a whole lot better than the dark and mysterious Caster earlier, but man, this guy was a bit too friendly!

"Hey pal, I get that you're excited to make friends, but you're shooting a whole lot of bizarre questions at me! I'm not some weird cyborg or whatever you called me. I'm just a regular guy with some mechanical limbs!"

Though, geez! The parameters on this guy! Lancer could tell that he was pretty stacked! He couldn't see any weapons on him, and out of the current classes that hadn't been summoned yet, that'd leave just Berserker, Assassin, or Rider. This guy clearly wasn't Berserker, and he didn't give off the vibe of someone who'd qualify for Assassin. So, he'd probably be Rider. Was that other Servant that came with him associated with Rider? So this guy can summon his crew here, huh?

Well, it's good to know at least for the moment they're all on the same team. Lancer doubted he'd be able to take this guy alone if it came down to it. Although it'd be difficult for him to take on anyone alone. Lancer knows just how effective teamwork can be. He's usually used to fighting in sync with his brother after all.

"Hey, who's the big guy in charge?" Lancer called out, perking his Master's attention as she wondered why he was asking. Johanna had been spending the time analyzing Rider's body makeup, and being rather intrigued with it. "So what's the plan once you got all of us here? I'm hoping you actually laid some sort of plan of action rather than going with whatever on the fly."

• bHTkCON.jpg

"Fight me, Archer!!"

Despite her tendency to not show emotions, the girl named Origami Tobiichi, now known as Servant Archer couldn't hide small hints of confusion and bewilderment when she heard her master's words. It couldn't be helped though. From the moment she was summoned, the Gem had granted her knowledge of this Gem War. Hence, she knew the importance of a Master like Sousuke to a Servant like her. In fact, she already tried her best to aid him in this battle, mitigating his magical burden and such.

"...I can't do that"

Was the girl's short reply after a few seconds of silence. Her Master who was looking around shifted his gaze back to her.

"Come on. You just agreed to follow anything I say a moment ago. And now you are already being disobedient? What a bad girl."

While he jokingly said that in a friendly and enthusiastic tone, his eyes seemed to give off an entirely different vibe. It displayed confidence, ruthlessness and bestial desire that even Archer who just met him today managed to grasp his battle-crazed nature. However, it was precisely because of this that she couldn't accept his order. No matter how skilled her Master was, a gap of power between a magus and an existence known as Servant was simply too huge. If she complied and fought him now, then his pride as a skilled fighter would definitely be shattered and it could affect his performance in this Gem War in a long run. As such, it was better to let him witness her strength in a fight between Servants first and then—

"It can't be helped then. Archer, I order you by my Comma—
    "WAIT!!!"

Before she knew it, Archer had already closed their distance and grabbed Sousuke's right wrist that was raised. Her voice was loud and sudden enough to disrupt whatever the others in the church were doing. She couldn't care less though, as the entirety of her focus was on the man in front of her who never stopped smiling, even as he was about to be physically attacked by his own Servant. Actually, the man showed no anger or surprise at all, as if already anticipating her actions.

"Impressive speed. I take it that you have changed your mind, hmm?
    "... Are you serious?"

What Sousuke tried to use, a Command Spell, was basically an absolute order of unconditional obedience. If successfully used, then no matter what Archer was thinking or wanting to do, she would have to immediately comply with it. Even something that she would never be capable of, a Command Spell would miraculously let her fulfill that order. Surely, it was an indispensable authority and a Master's trump card. And said trump card was about to be used for no reason. Hence, her action was more than justified.

"Well, Archer. You may not know it but these days I'm about to die of boredom due to severe lack of a good opponent, so pretty please?"

Despite the tension that filled the air between the two after he tried that foolish action, never once did his confident and playful smile leave her Master's face. The Servant was at a loss for words. After a long, careful consideration, she broke the silence with a monotonous line spoken in English and then changed to Japanese midway. Due to where the war would take place, the Gem had granted her an ability to speak English. In fact, it somehow felt more natural than speaking her supposed native language. However, she also noticed the merit behind speaking in language that most other Masters wouldn't understand.

"I will fight you, Master. But not here, not now." Glancing at the other Masters and Servants around the church meaningfully, she continued. "I don't mind fighting together against our common enemies, the Red faction. However, you should also know that... these people are not our allies forever. I don't want to needlessly reveal my strength and weakness."
    "Magnificent insight, I must say."

Her master also answered in Japanese. Judged by his tone which lacked any element of surprise, surely he must had also realized what she just told him long before she said it.

"Or in case you plan to keep postponing it until we face those Red faction so that I will have to focus on them, then it's a magnificent strategy." Paused a bit, he then continued talking like a hunter who had his prey trapped. "But going by what you say, if I can somehow prevent those around us from witnessing our fight, then you won't refuse to do it right?"

What did he mean? Archer gave him a puzzled look without saying anything. Even with her focus on her Master the entire time, from the corner of her eye the girl had seen another octopus-like Servant shifted into his spirit form. Judging by how she could no longer sense that Servant's presence at all, it was an Assassin-class Servant with a Presence Concealment skill. Just how would her Master prevent something like that from spying on their fight? Seemingly unconcerned at all, Sousuke's smile widened before he raised his right hand once again. This time however, the girl made no attempt to stop him. She somehow felt it, what he was about to do was not relating to a Command Spell.

Mentions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Crow Crow (also ZackStop ZackStop VynnyBoy VynnyBoy and darkred darkred in maybe a line or two)

Preston Yorvak Yggdmillennia

Unlike his comrades who had so far decided to perform the ritual right there and then. Preston wasn't about to hinge everything on just the catalyst and his own mana production alone. Such methods would be far too inefficient. So naturally he had his Homunculi assistants bring in what appeared to be six canisters containing crystalline apples. Setting them up around the summoning circle. Now by this point, Preston hadn't dished out too many of this apples. So the sheer number of them may have surprised the Magi present. The reason for this was each apple was actually the crystallized core of a first rate Homunculus. One of his primordial runes was able to form a small-scale replica of Yggdrasil. Which could devour the lives of the braindead homunculi in their growth tanks and turn them into gems. Said gems were high quality thaumaturgical objects capable of restoring magical energy to a mage or for casting higher level magecraft without worry for mana drain. He'd dished them out as per his deal with Adam P Yggdmillennia on sharing resources. That only ever amounted to a single canister between the other six magi. His research simply demanded more power than whatever they were doing so this was entirely fair.

Let crystal and blood be the essence.
Let the great tree and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let red be the color I pay tribute to.

Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.

Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail.

Answer, if you would submit to this will and this truth.

I shall attain all knowledge of all of Heaven;
I shall have dominion over all secrets of all of Hell.

Yet you shall serve with your eyes clouded by chaos.

For you would be one caged in madness.
I shall wield your chains.

From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power,

come forth from the ring of restraint, protector of the holy balance!

The chosen catalyst for this summoning circle had been a poster featuring a wide array of fantastical creatures. However Prestons attention had been focused on a single individual with glowing eyes, adorned in tattoos. The crystals in the canisters he prepared began to shine with increasingly bright light. He could feel the air around him fill with a metallic taste. Magical energy crackled like electricity as the circle glowed with an ominous red. Alarmed at the maelstrom of mana emitting from this summoning circle. Preston was further shocked by the fact that ALL of the gems he had prepared were disappearing by the second. Whatever Heroic Spirit he was calling on was consuming enough energy to run a entire city district. A shockwave shot out from the summoning circle, nearly knocking Preston off of his feet. Mist and flickers of light filled the circle as a pair of red eyes focused on him. Searing pain took hold of the magus as he felt his hand burning up, like someone had poured molten lead onto it. The same ominous red glow from before was now inscribing something onto his hand. Though it felt more like it was carving it into his very flesh. Eventually the pain subsided, leaving behind an intricate mark in its place. The three Command Seals given as proof of a Master-Servant bond.

Gazing at the figure wandering out from the dissipating mist. Preston was able to see that it resembled a human in appearance. Yet its body was covered in tattoos that he could only guess were lymph nodes or magical circuits. Judging from the empty canisters surrounding the circle. This had to be an incredibly powerful Servant. As a regular Heroic Spirit wouldn't consume so much mana. As for its ability parameters dictated by the Grail. Preston almost had a heart attack. There were a lot of A-Ranks with this Servant. Not only that but it was a Double Class. If Preston had been a regular mage with only his own mana to rely on. He'd be dead within moments of allowing his Servant to fight. Luckily he had resources at his disposal to ensure that the Berserker he got wouldn't drain him dry. Berserker simply stared at Preston, likely awaiting some kind of order.

"Stay in spirit form for now, Berserker"

• --Adam P. Yggdmillennia || Billy Joe Johansson-Swanson--
    [Master of Saber] || [Master of Archer]
    OST: Prismatic ~ Base of The Resistance
    Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President Kirie98 Kirie98

Geez…Not even a minute, and I’m already in whiplash.” Sighed Archer’s Master, Billy, getting up after catching his breath–still looking a tad pale from what he just saw. “Are they seriously not shocked about…THAT?

“. . .I don’t really get it myself.” Archer could simply sigh, offering no answer to her distraught Mage. “But I suppose it’s merely a casualty of war.”

You say that like you're some kinda war veteran, you know that, kid?”

In a sense, I am, Master.

You shitting me…?” Billy could only raise a brow as he eyed up his Servant; she looked far too young to be a war veteran, but with a gun like that, he couldn’t rule out the possibility of her being one somewhen ago.

How loud…” The Nameless Saber glanced at one of the Masters that summoned their Servant–or rather, Servants? A curious one; perhaps an ability similar to a Reality Marble, where some low ranking Servants can be pulled out of. In this case, who could be the real one?

Archer reeled back when other Servants called upon in a single Summoning Circle rushed towards her, kneeling on one knee and calling her an angel. Now she’s no stranger to compliments; after all, other than her ability to combat Alien Intruders, she has been told that her physical appearance is pretty good. Though, in a similar vein as she was back when she first heard such remarks, Archer didn’t seem fazed. In fact, she was confused on why he’d just outright say it like that. She simply stared blankly at the blonde until he went on in search of the Kitchen, returning to what she could only assume to be his Master.

The purple clad oriental styled girl approached his Master, though one without voice, her hands gestured words to Adam, asking what had happened in her brief disappearance.

Ezekiel butchered his Ritual.’ Adam signed back, in perfect ASL, too. ‘He used a Homunculi instead of the provided Catalyst. Other than that, everything seems normal.’ Just after that, one of the Servants asked who’s in charge, and what’s the plan. In order to have a cohesive plan of action to begin with, he’d have to anticipate that the Servants that were summoned wouldn’t be too hostile–as demonstrated by Ezekiel, however; relying on a rough outline of a plan would be good enough for the time being.

In order to manifest the gem, The 7 Servants must be killed in order for it to manifest somewhere in the city. All they would need then is a vessel for the Lesser Grail.

Yes, that would be me.” Adam raised his hand, to get the attention of the blonde Servant. “Once all Servants have been summoned, we shall spread out into three distinct areas I’ve spoken to the Masters. From there, we shall search for any of the opposing Faction’s Servants; who, as we speak, are in the process of being summoned to impede our path to the Recreation Gem.” He explained, “Though as of now, I have yet to assign the teams for this operation. Considering the condition of one of our newly anointed Masters. Just know that as soon as that Homunculi is fixed and willing to fight in Ezekiel's place, I will inform everyone of their area assignments.

Last edited:
d36ea538faf87ac06457b23c6b096f0bw.jpg
KENT BERKELY

As he walked off with his catalyst, Kent glanced over as he began to walk by the girl and her tentacle thing. It wasn't what he expected a servant to look like, in fact its just about the last thing he would think to appear. "Christ... I'm not much of a praying man, but I hope my servant doesn't turn out like that." Kent thought to himself as he kept walking. He glanced into another direction seeing another master eagerly try to convince his servant to fight, which made no sense. He would be draining his own mana to fuel her, it would be counter productive. The white haired girl seemed sensible enough however, base on Kent's interpretation of body language, but he wasn't sticking around to eves drop on their exchange. No, he was more focused on their 'specs.'

At a glance, He could discern that these servants were quick, but some in this room were especially eccentric. He didn't like eccentric. He wasn't going to lift a finger for his allies just yet, it was up to them to keep their partners in check. After all he hadn't even managed to summon his.

He kept walking, only to nearly run into a scruffy girl with pink hair. She was so pathetic looking he almost overlooked her presence entirely. He adeptly side stepped out of the way as he noticed yet another abnormality. "What is that some kind of alien? Good Grief. It's a circus." He thought to himself once again. "And these are supposed to be my teammates." A glimmer of optimism shined onto him as he shrugged. It was too early to judge them just yet, he had his doubts but he finally shrugged. "Could work..." He glanced over his shoulder to get one last look at Caster and the skittish dwarf. "Doubt she'll last though..." He said to himself with certain apathy.

Finally, Kent found a secluded circle not yet used. He spotted it, walked down the isle, then through some pews to arrive at it before dropped his bag in the wooden seat beside him. It created an echo, but he wasn't concerned by its sound. It's contents were heavy but that's to be expected from a high caliber firearm, not like it was entirely clear to anyone else what was inside.

Kent exhaled through he nose after inspecting the circle for a few moments. He then looked over across the other side of the church adjacent to him to see a girl and a boy talking, assuming they were master and servant. It looked like a dull conversation to him, so he looked back at the circle as he recalled what to do. He nonchalantly tossed the small metal rod on the floor as it 'klink'ed a few times before rolling towards the middle. It sat there, somewhat ominously. Kent felt as though power was already humming from within it, making him hesitate. "Geez, do I really have to say this cheesy stuff...? Here goes..." He began to chant, as silly as it seemed. It was almost embarrassing, but that feeling quickly drowned out by wind, rumbling and light. Just as the others summoned before him, the same began to occur, and before he knew it, Kent was engulfed by light and smoke.

He had used his arms to cover his face, but the lightshow was over, so he began to wave away smoke. He could see a silhouette in the smoke, that appeared to be laying there on the floor. He couldn't make out much at first, but when the dust settled, there was a young boy sleeping. Whoever he was managed to doze off and was now comfortably snoring on the cold solid ground. "Seriously? A kid?" Kent crossed his arms, ready to lower burry his face in his palm, a feeling of shame. "And he's sleep!?" Though, he counted his blessings, at least he didn't get a total freak.

There was a yawn as the kid began to sit up. "Huh...?" There was another yawn as he got on his feet and scratched his head. "I must have fallen asleep. Is this the right place?"

gok.png
The first thing Kent noticed as his big, spikey, unkempt hair sticking out of his skull like a pin cushion. The next thing he noticed, was on the back of his hand was a mark. A jagged looking cross with two solid circles on the top left and bottom right of it. "Guess this is a command seal." He said to himself. "Excuse me Mr. are you my master?" Kent heard the boy say, looking away from his hand and down at him. He was standing there looking like a punk, his hands behind his head with a dopey blank expression. "I get some stocky chubster. Isn't that great." He spoke out loud for once, which is when he noticed the third thing. This kid had a monkey tail.

Before Goku could react to being called short and chubby, Kent walked around him and squatted down so he could yanked on the tail he had. "Hey! Don't-..." Goku tried to warn him, but Kent was already holding him up by his tail. "What gives? What are you part monkey or something?" He stared at Goku who was now upside down with a weak expression. "Th-that... makes me all... weak... can't move..." The kid tried to say the best he could. "I get a servant with such a glaring weakness and he also happens to be a punk kid..." Kent reached behind him and pulled out a pocket knife. "Off with this then." He flicked out the blade and brought it to the base of the tail. "Wait- no-!"

There was a huge yelp that could be heard in there direction as Goku screamed in pain and had fallen to the floor. "You cut my tail off you big jerk! Why would you do such an awful thing like that!?" Goku held his rear with a tear welling up in his eye. He simply couldn't hold still as he wormed around on the floor in pain. Kent looked at the limp monkey tail drawing some blood before he tossed it aside. "Pipe down would you! I can't be saving your ass every time someone grabs your tail!" This initiated a loud argument between the two. "Yeah, well that hurt you know!? You could have said that before you chopped off my tail! Now I'm gonna have to grow it back." He finally got on his feet but was still rubbing where his tail once was. He saw it laying there on the floor making him feel a little depressed. "Well I'm your master and I say there's no point in having it if it's just gonna slow you down." He just looked down at his servant with a stern look and his arms crossed. Goku growled at him, but then his stomach began to growl, changing his line of thought entirely.

"Hey, you got any food Mr? I'm starving!" He completely changed his mood, which was an improvement. "It's one thing after another with you... If you want I can grill up your tail. You can eat that." Goku immediately threw his arms with a widened stance. "No way!" Looked as though he was ready to fight. Kent sighed roughly, scratching his head. "I hate kids..." He thought to himself before speaking up again. "Aren't you forgetting something, kid? You're supposed to tell me your name." Goku relaxed again. "Ohh, yeah!" He closed his eyes and chuckled. "I'm Goku, and I'm hungry!" He said giddily, before laughing again. "Ughh..." Kent expressed some exasperation.

Caster of Lohk
'Operating Room' | It is an elixir of immortality - so too is it a corrupting oil that brings madness and evil.

"..." Caster's metallic footsteps ring with utter clarity as he follows closely behind Eve, still swinging his thurible to maintain his 'territory'. As Eve begins the operation, she would notice Caster extend out his free hand, in which the 'spear', the Noble Phantasm that he had tossed at Ezekiel earlier manifested. He holds it upright, jabbing it into the ground while his other hand continues to swing the thurible. The message was clear; try anything funny, and Eve would soon meet the same fate as Ezekiel.

Despite the threat of imminent demise from the disturbing and enigmatic Caster, Eve still works with composure, though she would notice the procedure being exceptionally forgiving when it came to mana usage - a boon granted by simply being in the vicinity of Caster's territory. Caster watches silently as Eve works diligently to repair its chosen master. Observing its Master's vitals return to normal, Caster unhands his staff, which swiftly disappears into tiny motes of blue light that dissipate into the air. Finally, Ezekiel's command seals vanish from his severed hand, and manifest on the homunculus'. Now with his contract properly established, and no longer facing the threat of literally disappearing, Caster finally ceases swinging his thurible, and swiftly stows it away. His territory still persists however - temporarily, but long enough to accomplish what he had planned next.

Without as much as a warning, Caster suddenly begins to stride toward Eve, gaze unbreaking the whole time. He finally stops as he looms over the girl, and reaches out his hand - had she done something dissatisfactory to Caster?

Thankfully not - as instead of gouging out her heart as he had done with Ezekiel, Caster simply grabs a single crimson gemstone out of the girl's hands. He then grabs Eve's hands and positions them in front of her with her palms pressed together. He then places the gemstone back into her palms, and presses them over so that she is clasping the gemstone. Then, Caster proceeds to fall to his knees and begins to... Pray?

Or, at the very least, he seems to be praying, with one hand held over the cavity in his chest, over his 'heart', while the other one was gently placed over Eve's clasped hands. A soft, whispering hum begins to echo from Caster - though it was impossible to discern his 'words'. In fact, the more Eve attempted to comprehend Caster's 'speech', the more muddled her head becomes, to the point of sharp pain as her very own subconsciousness fights to prevent her mind from understanding Caster's eldritch tongue.

The 'whispering' grows louder, the warmth begins to leave the air, and the very room Eve was standing here begins to become dyed in a grey-blue hue. Eve would begin to feel every cell in her body begin to shudder as her every instinct begins to scream at her to flee. They were no longer alone. It wasn't exactly subtle - Eve would begin to realize that there was another presence in the room now - or rather, the lack thereof. It was a horrible 'nothingness', and yet this cold emptiness possessed a will, a horrifically malignant one at that. It was no clearer than in this moment one would fully understand what exactly Ezekiel had unleashed unto this war.

After what seemed to be several minutes - which had, in fact, only been around twelve seconds - Caster ceases his 'prayer', and gets up from his knees. He looks at Eve one more time, before giving the girl a light bow, both in gratitude of saving his 'Master', and also in apology for what she had to endure. Having done everything he intended, Caster finally returns to his Master's side, standing guard over the homunculus. He had no intention to move until their master regained consciousness.

As for Eve, she would notice that the 'gemstone' in her hand had changed shape - it had contorted into a crude ampule, filled with a mysterious red liquid. Simply holding it in her hand seemed to induce hallucinations, as if something where whispering to her - though nowhere near as potent as what she had to go through mere moments ago. A gift of gratitude from Caster - though they explained not its purpose.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

itachi.jpg
e1a16d5539c18b506ce050d9b262e925-jpg.1052333

Itachi Uchiha - Assassin of Red
~Servant of Lectur M. Yggdmillennia~

Jutsu List
[A list of spells/illusions cast by Assassin]
-
Crow Clone Jutsu (Assassin) - Active
-

A Midnight Bird Crows
c4316a5c908d66082b3b9373860321e8.jpg

The long-awaited time for war had finally come.

Among the array of masters and criminals present, one Lectur M. Yggdmillennia stood with a salacious grin on his face as he eyed the others. Each participant in their faction faced their own inscription circle and the dark-haired mage leered his gaze around the ring as everyone made their preparations. As far as Lectur was concerned; he was only playing nice so he could get his hands on a servant and really show those Association mongrels who the more talented magus is. Preferably in as violent a manner as possible, the thought creasing his eyes as he found himself beginning to chuckle.

Lectur was broken from his fantasizing as a soft clunk came from below. Looking down he could see that the man named Adam P. Yggdmillennia had placed Lectur's catalyst at the centre of his summoning circle: an ornate Japanese sword. Glancing back to the man himself, Lectur squinted his eyes but then couldn't help an enticed grin, "I like powerful, Mister Adam. Lets hope our fellow criminal associates have enough brains left to have delivered us some useful items. You know, because of the drugs?"

Almost unable to restrain the antagonising humour on his face, he bared his teeth at Cyrus and Reggie before kneeling with another chuckle to examine the sword at his feet. Picking it up, he took a moment to feel the haft's texture in his hands. Well-preserved, but very old. Even going as far as to breathe deep the scent of the weapon, Lectur unsheathed it several inches and gazed into the ancient sheen of the blade. There could be no doubt: this was the Totsuka-no-Tsurugi ; the legendary Sword of Ten Hand-Breadths. It was supposed to be enshrined as the shintai of Isonokami Shrine. Even Lectur had to whistle in appreciation, nodding his shark-toothed smile as he swiftly snapped the sheath shut.
Shi-Katana.jpg

"Well I can't hold out now that we're all getting serious, can I?" The mage laughed mean-spiritedly, reaching into his inner-breastpocket and revealing a small plastic box filled with a clear solution. Opening it with a playful flourish, he reached in and pulled two severed eyeballs from it.

"A small token from a very close friend of mine... Did you know they say the mystical properties of these things can be attributed to a minor shift in genetic coding allowing the perception and translation of data that would be otherwise imperceptible to the rest of us?"

Lectur held them high above his head and stared back into the lifeless eyes from below, his smile wistful and nostalgic, "I wonder if even now they can see what I can't." For a silent moment he continued to stare into the eyes, only to abruptly drop them down to the summoning circle with a rueful sigh. No sense in dwelling on better times. It was time to get this thing going. It was time to finally start a war.

With his catalysts in place, there was only one thing left to do: generate a powerful energy supply. Digging into a pouch clipped to his waistband, Lectur rolled three crimson orbs in his palm before digging out a fourth, "Three should do it, but we can always be more certain."

Another nasty chuckle, Lectur tossed them into his mouth and crushed them between his teeth. A haze of crystal fragments and energy kicked up in a gale and Lectur felt a strong surge of mana flow through his circuits which glowed across his entire body like a tapestry. For the other mages around him, they would notice he possessed what seemed like as many magic circuits as one could fit under the skin. The amount of energy he was likely able to channel didn't bear thinking about.

Preparations complete, all that was left was the ritual itself. Mr Adam took the lead and Lectur began his own incantation in turn:

Let Red be the Colour I pay tribute to.

Let thy great Master, Lord Manesford the Scion, be the ancestor.”

With his first stanza, the magic circles lit up all at once in a red hue. Lectur's eyes lit up in excitement, unable to suppress the smile creeping into the corners of his mouth. The runes before him began to spin in place, rotating as a thin veil of light formed around the circle.

“Let rise a wall against the wind that falls.
Let the four cardinal gates close in its wake.

With the second stanza uttered, red lightning started to spark from the ritual circle. The outer ring span faster and faster as a deep thrumming sound seemed to shake the magus to his core. Shielding his eyes with one arm, Lectur was slick with avarice as he gazed longingly at the liquid power permeating the spell. After so long being shamed and hunted for his genius, now they would all truly understand his brilliance. They would learn the hard way, through practical experience, just as he had to.

With the last stanzas recited, the ritual circle began spinning at speeds hard to keep up with - but in the blur Lectur was sure he could make out a new image in the pattern he saw. It looked like a three-pronged spiral. Before he could make anything else out, his vision was engulfed by a bright flash of light. The catalysts lifted up into the air and crumbled under the intense magical pressure and suddenly pillars of light shot up from the circles... To then recede into a misty smoke.

1200px-Mangekyou_Sharingan_Kakashi.svg.png

For Impure Summons
itachi2.jpg
As the ritual circle's beam of light reached for the Heavens, the raw energies vortexing the space combined to form a physical mass. The mass, born of pure light and chaos, shone brightly and changed shape into an adult male human. Transformed, the body was lowered to the ground in the murky depths of the smoke that now diffused through the room.

Opening his eyes, Assassin did three things: he scanned his gaze over all he could immediately see, apparently unaffected by the obscuring effects of the smoke. His eyes were so red they looked like pools of blood. Next, Assassin's hand blurred and he entered into his spirit form. In his place was an identical copy of the servant, though with a slight difference. If one were to examine the clone's statistics, they would notice all of its stats were at C save from Agility - which rested at B+.

Finally, Assassin cloaked his own presence and moved to the station's rooftop. From there, he took in the full breadth of the town with its twinkling lights and faraway noises. A flock of crows broke away from the building, flying off into the sky haphazardly.

And in all that time, the smoke cleared to reveal the cloned Assassin looking passively at the young Manesford master. The servant's expression was neutral as he approached, glancing down at the command seals burning into the back of Lectur's hand before returning to meet the man's eyes. Lectur coughed several puffs of wispy smog and wiped his mouth, clearing his throat and dusting himself off so as to get a better look at what he had been able to summon. His semi-practiced eyes frowned with displeasure as he caught a glimpse of the clone's stats.

"Urgh, this has to be some kind of mistake," He immediately began complaining, staring daggers at Preston as if it were somehow his fault, "I believe a mage of my calibre would have summoned an extremely more impressive quality of servant, no? This.... this-"

"Assassin, willing to serve."
Assassin bowed slightly to Lectur, unaffected by his pretentious qualms with the results of the summoning ritual.

Lectur grumbled and folded his arms, "To think an actual legendary artefact was wasted on you. Ridiculous..."

Stepping out of the ritual circle, Assassin took position behind Lectur and stood just behind his shoulder. The mage shook his head with an exasperated sigh and shrugged his shoulders. It was always like this. Always another barrier keeping him from what he deserved. This war was supposed to signify his ascent to godhood: but this unsightly morsel of a heroic spirit was putting a damper on his mood. What was he supposed to do with him, set up a trap with his servant as the bait? Now that he thought about, Lectur stroked his chin and began considering the idea with more energy.

There wasn't much time for musing however.

His head snapped in Caster's direction as his comrade's servant launched a spear through its master's chest, impaling the man to the wall. Lectur's eyes widened with surprise, but his mouth curled into a sickening grin once more. What better display of power, of one's exertion of will over another, than through the wonderful medium of violence? Won by the direct and graceful brutality, Lectur felt entirely envious of Ezekiel - not for his untimely fate, but for the creature he had been able to manifest. If Caster had been his servant, perhaps this war could have been more fun. Or perhaps... he could form a contract with Caster in nearer futures still.

"I'm sure glad I managed not to botch my ritual as badly as our late mutual-friend. Talk about third-rate mages, right?" Another chuckle, easily grating on less patient nerves, "I don't know about all this patrolling business: but I do have a good idea! Why don't we cause a scene huh?"

He crouched down and began tracing the remains of his summoning circle, his eyes staring off into a future of his imagination's design, "I could, say, set up a bounded field in a populated place for a little... resource-gathering. The Association will come running for something like that."

Standing back up he smiled at Adam with feigned good-nature, but the serious - almost delirious notes in his eyes proved the master was not joking. Setting a cruel trap was his forte, after all. The command seals on the back of his right hand glowed dimly, prompting a dull reaction from the circuits running up his arm.

Behind him, Assassin coolly observed the room patiently and waited.

182830.png

Tags :
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
-Interactions
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LostHaven LostHaven
-Mentions

Attachments

• master.jpg
    master.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

NIGHT 0
-Dawn of War-

• Both Popa Cyrus and Reggie were absolutely stunned by the summoning of Servants until one of them "accidentally" maimed his own Master. "WHOA *****!!!" Cyrus freaked out and Reggie remained stoic despite being shocked by the whole ordeal. "What the fuck is wrong with y'all? Is this how "Servants" act? I swear to God I must be tripping, or maybe y'all's are tripping. Do y'all's smoked crack before doing this uh... "magecrap" or something?" He spoke, clearly dumbfounded by the whole events.

Just then, one of Rider of Red's summons asked Cyrus for the kitchen. "Uh...sorry? This place ain't got no kitchen. We only do delivery." Cyrus answered, though he is visibly uncomfortable talking to someone that is not human. "A-Anyway, now y'alls got your, um, Servants, Adam, what you supposed you should do now?" Cyrus asked.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod LostHaven LostHaven Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Kirie98 Kirie98 Funnier President Funnier President Kloudy Kloudy

"What a fool. That man almost wasted a Command Spell for a little spar. Doesn't he know these things don't grow on trees?" Stlassy looked at her own Command Spells on her hand, "so, what exactly happens when I use all three? You just stop listening or something?"

"Assuming I start," Rider replies.

"Aye aye aye," Stlassy says.

Turning to the Priest, Stlassy says, "personally, I would propose that we spend this first night learning about our Servants, so that future strategies can be easier to come up with. As we are right now, it might prove difficult to come up with more solid tactics. Furthermore, the ritual by nature would have extracted a great deal of mana from us and deem us unfit to face opponents of equal footing."

"Summon me to kick butt and the first thing you say is to not kick butt," Rider adds as he shakes his head, "ah well."

Stlassy glances towards him for a bit, then the others, "any other objections?"

Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred Severia Severia ZackStop ZackStop QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless

Night 0

Laura had looked around the room. Seeing what other servants had been summoned. Laura had seen a mix of strange individuals appear, including what seemed to be a normal looking guy with a strange wrist watch, a cute girl with white hair, who immediately vanished with her master. Laura blinked, trying to process what happened, before continuing to look at her allies. A servant who looked suspiciously like Darth Vader, a pair of guys in Roman armor, and.... What the hell? Some yellow octopus thing in a professor's outfit?

Laura was considering who to talk to first, when one servant, shorter than her, and who had what appeared to be a tail, complained about being hungry. Laura also saw what his master did, and had a look of disbelief that his master did something so horrible. It seemed that master knew what he was doing, as he spoke to Lancer, with almost a great familiarity. She approached the kid, who had said he was hungry,, and took a package of M&Ms out, squatting down to hand them to the kid.

"Here, will this suffice?" She asked, with a smile. "I'm Laura Fletcher, and my partner," She looked back to Psycher/Caster. "Is Psycher." Psycher watched, with his arms crossed. While he may not physically look like it, Psycher felt the pain Lancer felt. He understood that his master had been wicked enough to mutilate him. Perhaps he should try and-
"Psycher, say hello!" Laura called, as she was holding Goku close, like a plushie, while he was eating the M&Ms.

Psycher telepathically replied. "Hmph."
"He's not much of a talker...." Laura said.

Interaction: ZackStop ZackStop

Uj3gOm5.png

"Any other objections?"

"Yes, I have. Miss S... St... dear Leader."

Sousuke who definitely wasn't there a second ago raised his hand like a student responding to a teacher. There were several scratches, bruises and burn marks all over his body. His shirt and trousers were also full of holes. Yet, the man was in high spirits as ever as he shot the de facto Leader a smile that could be easily counted as provocative. Judging by what he said, he seemed to have a method to observe what's going on outside of the Mirror World during the few minutes he was there.

"As a wise man once said, quickness is the essence of the war. It's a good thing you want us to learn more about our Servants. However, that will also be what our enemies try to do" Sousuke slowly walked toward Stlassy as he said that "You do have a point that we can come up with better tactics if we wait, but the same also goes for those Yggdmillennia, doesn't it?"

While he was walking, he stretched his right arm into a certain direction. Without any delay, Archer in her student uniform, who seemed unscathed as far as everyone could see, manifested and handed her Master his suit jacket which was still in perfect condition. That act was mundane and simple, yet perfectly in sync. "In fact, with the same amount of time, I believe it's those pesky magi who will gain more advantages, being the host of this war and whatnot. Hence, our best course of action is to strike right at this moment."

Stopping in front of the short magus for a while, he tried to look directly into her eyes before walking pass her. What could be seen in his eyes couldn't be easily described by words. However, it immediately told the professor that all his talk and reasoning so far was nothing more than an excessive blabbering, as logical and reasonable as it sounded. His goal at that moment, and from the start, was always just one thing.

Walking toward the church's main entrance, he then took his time to observe the remaining 3 Servants which he had not yet to analyze. Kid Goku whose tail was cut took no more than a short glance from him to recognize, but the other two were more tricky. Sousuke might be an expert among experts of anime and Japanese games, but he was hopeless when it came to western cartoons and films. He knew Darth Vader's name, and that's it. Should have watched the damn movies, the man thought as he realized he had no knowledge on whatever that Servant was capable of. Also, who the hell was the leader's Servant again?

"But of course, you are the leader here. If you say everyone should rest first then who am I to go against that."

Reaching the large entryway that lead to the outside, he then turned back to face everyone.

"Though I believe you won't mind some of us going out for a walk, will you?"

Archer who remained silent up until that moment immediately switched into her original glowing white dress. The dazzling light lingered for a while before its owner quickly assumed her spirit form and vanished from plain sight. But that was more than enough to signify what her master meant by "going out for a walk".

"Anyone wanna come with me? This town seems to have some nice sceneries so it will definitely be a good trip. By the way..."

Sousuke never changed, always doing what he wants and dragging himself as well as his allies if there was any into the most difficult and dangerous route in hope for tough and challenging opponents. As suicidal as he was, his reputation as the professional Enforcer with the most success rate in doing his job was still intact somehow. With an unsettling smile that could be viewed as both friendly and maliciously, he then added.

"If any of you think I shouldn't go out, then you guys know how to stop me."

After saying such thing, the man didn't walk a step further. He simply stood still at the entrance, eagerly waiting for someone who want to go have some fun with him. Or better yet, entertain him right now.

Interactions: Crow Crow QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop VynnyBoy VynnyBoy darkred darkred (come fast my boi we all want you UwU) Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back