• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Apocrypha Zero IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Loud, annoying, and unreasonably chipper. That's how Kent described this girl in his head, and the thought of working with not only a kid, but a kid like this left him more than skeptical. He just watched her with a glare as he kept his arms crossed as she yelled out with excitement. But then there was Goku...

His eyes lit up with shared excitement, simply from the mention of power. That meant that she had to have been pretty strong, which was music to the boys ears. Now that he had something to eat, Goku was really itching to fight. "Wooo, yeah! Show us what you can do! I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of power you have!" He jumped up with glee, only for Kent to grab his head and push him back down to earth. "Would you two keep your voices down?" He let go of Goku and went back to crossing his arms. "Let's just get this over with. Enough with the theatrics."

Orihara Orihara

This was just only the first night, and yet the two factions had made themselves known throughout the city. Before any further chaos spreads, both faction leaders would receive a message from both of their backers. For the Blue Faction, Father Jonathan told them to cease for now, having sensed that it is too early for them to come into blows, even though some members had already done it. On the other hand, the Red Faction's message from Popa Cyrus tells them to stop what they're doing as the media and SWAT teams are on the way, in addition of asking them to bring back Jessica Alpha to their base.

It was these two messages that the first night has ended, but the war was just going to begin.

-END OF NIGHT 0-

DAY 1

The alarm had rang. Reid had woken up by the rays of the sun an let out a loud yawn. After a bit of stretching, he jumps out of his bed and went on to prepare for another day in college. Last night was very life-threatening for both him and Lena. His car was destroyed in the ensuing chaos and they had to carry the injured woman to a hospital. A lot of things flooded his mind during that night. Whatever is happening may spell disaster for Detroit.

After he is done with the preparations and ad his breakfast, Reid walked out of his dorm, only to be welcomed by Lena, who is riding on a scooter. "Hey honey, how was your sleep?" She asked. "Aw geez, I don't want to think about it." Reid said as he hopped on the scooter and the two drove away. "My parents got mad at me when I told them that my car got destroyed. Now they're saving up to buy me a new one." He said. "Oh I see." Lena replied and then she asked "Say, about last night, what was that all about? There was Luffy fighting some sort of flying girl and then we found some woman bleeding to death. I swore those things never happened in this city. But did you watched the news last night? A couple of buildings was floating in Downtown and some of them were thrown around like rocks. Those things had never happened before."

That caught Reid's curiosity. "You don't say? Aw geez, as if Detroit has had enough weird occurrences." He said out of disbelief, and then he asked "Lena, what about you? That belt you had...?"

"Oh, I removed it. It was easy, somehow. Yet for some reason, I've felt some sort of connection with it. And that card..." Lena spoke, thinking about the two things that suddenly came into her being. "You know what? Let's continue this discussion at lunch. I think it's Taco Thursday today." She said in a cheery tone as they continue to drive to the main campus.

On the other hand, the two factions are still within the shadows away from the public, perhaps planning their next move or spend their time to get to know themselves.

Laura and Psycher
(Open for interaction)
Psycher sat on a bed while Laura bandaged up his right arm.
Why are you helping me? I wish to be alone.

Laura shot a stare at him, her Cheeks puffed up from the anger in her.
"Even if you are able to heal yourself, I want to be useful to the team!"
Mewtwo looked away.
You are very annoying, but you also remind me of someone. Maybe I've been too hostile to you, but I'm doing what I've been doing to protect you.
Laura laughed.
"It certainly is protection, but you cant exactly say I'm helpless."
Laura tapped the bandage and Mewtwo felt his injury seal fast, as if it never there to begin with.

How....?
"I said I'm not helpless! I can use my own powers to enhance magic! The wrapping I used had been soaked in a medical potion made by a magus long ago. But don't unwrap it yet. People will be suspicious of me if you are walking around like the injury didn't happen."

Mewtwo nodded. That Saber he fought was fast, and managed to get a good hit in. Next time....
He won't get a second hit in.
"You are talking about that Saber, yes?"
Mewtwo nodded.
Laura understood and walked away to a closet.
"Well, it's the morning, so we don't need to be concerned about any attacks from behind. At the moment, you and I are going out but a disguise will be needed for you."
Laura said as she went through the various articles of clothes before pulling out loose sweatpants, football chest/shoulder armor, and a football helmet.

She tossed em to Mewtwo.
"Put these on. It'll make you less out of place."
Mewtwo had some doubts, but trusts her Judgement since she did heal his wounds.

Soon, Laura and Mewtwo, the later having a somewhat goofy appearance with the football gear and sweatpants, as well as his tail wrapped around like a belt, were in the meeting room, ready to go out and explore the city.​

"Just you watch, tough guy!" Jane said to her captive audience as she prepared to put on a spectacle. While bending her mind to do the impossible, she caused her servant Saber to be enveloped in a blue light and levitate into the air.

"Aaah! Whoa what are you doing! Whwhwh-"

Saber flipped upside down, waving his arms around like he'd been snatched up in an anti gravity field.

"This isn't all I can do. I can feel his guilt wriggling inside him. It all coalesces into a person's chest and sits there like a smelly, slimy ball of waste. As long as a person carries guilt in their soul, I can torture em and smack em around and drain em of life force."

Saber went crosseyed. "H-hey now, what do you mean by that? C'mon now, you're joking, right? Can we talk about this?"

Jane laughed almost sadistically. "Don't stress my little Guinea pig, I'm going to put you down. How's it feel up there?"

"You're scary!"
he sobbed.

ZackStop ZackStop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back