• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I was swallowed," Jonah shrugged as his mount rose higher and higher until they were above the clouds. "Not the most comfortable experience, I assure you, but not as bad as it could've been."

"Some interpreters believe you might've died in her belly,"
Leila prompted. "And that your resurrection in 3 days is a sign."

"Perhaps it is and perhaps it isn't. God works in mysterious ways, after all."
That was all Jonah would say on the matter. Could say on the matter, really. How does one even know if one has died and revived? He'd certainly felt like he was dying. Three days of the Lord's punishment had been stressful enough as it is...and he had little doubt that Lutiya could've killed him if she had wanted to. Jonah changed the topic. "What about you, Berserker?"

Like Leila, he wouldn't have pegged her as a Berserker either. She seemed far too calm and collected. Except in the instance in which her beauty was mentioned, but she didn't seem to like talking about that and Jonah had no desire to pressure her. Taking a seat, Jonah crossed his legs and stared out at the sky. He had a feeling something bad was coming, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was at the moment. Therefore he decided to take the wait and see approach for now. He trusted Lutiya would be able to safely take them to their destination. "Were you a cavalier?"

BirbSqueezer BirbSqueezer

Berserker listened as they spoke of the faith that Jonah seemed to belong to. Christianity. Or was it Catholicism? Either way, he was from that faith. Berserker had never had to contend with that faith, she couldn't exactly say that she was even familiar with it. She had always had her own God's, the Greek Pantheon. It didn't help that she was related to them, making worship somewhat more personal for her.

Berserker followed his gaze as he asked her the return question, her own occupation when she had been a mortal woman. Looking up at the sky, the felt a sense of calm. Even thousands of miles away from from, in different worlds, the sky at least seemed mostly familiar to her.

"I was not. I was a Warrior Queen of the Amazon's. The only horse that ever mattered to me was made of wood. And I wasn't even alive anymore with that trick happened."

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

The appearance of the flying whale took back many of the Chaldea team; some more than others. But with the capability of flight on their side, Lovecraft felt like they had a better advantage in this singularity. It could serve as an observation point, or as an emergency escape; both of which Chaldea lacked if the situation arose in such a way. The beast took off into the sky, carrying Rider and Berserker with it; the group flew a faster than everyone else on foot, meaning they could see farther over the horizon first. However, the black clouds, higher above even than Jonah's whale seemed to keep up to speed with it; whether they were accelerating, or slowing down, was anyone's guess. Though, they did seem to whisper.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel BirbSqueezer BirbSqueezer

In the Charred Flame Forest ahead, the ground took on an almost sandlike property. Ash on the ground was inches deep, never piling up further, despite the same material falling from the trees, like leaves. Passionlip was glad that she didn't need to walk on her legs; getting ash in her shoes and stockings would be a major pain to wash out.

Everyone grounded had finally entered the forest at this point; the air smelling salty, as if by the ocean, contrary to the true landscape. The trees only added to the nonsense; trunks twitching, hinting they might feel the eternal fires. "This place really gives me the creeps." Louis complained, sticking close to his Servant. "We should find those servants asap." The singularity would not allow them to reconsider, however. The black clouds stopped at the treeline, hovering in the air. Precipitation fell to the arid ground at rapid pace, forming large puddles larger than a person. "Hurry away, everyone!" Passionlip shouted, as the liquid rose up into pillaring structures. Waving and twitching, they took a moment to expand in rather humanoid shapes; they all brandished weapons, pointed at the Chaldea masters and Servants. Speaking with raspy voices, they all took a step forward.

SunRaHunter SunRaHunter TelisOldfield TelisOldfield MocaPoka MocaPoka Dragonruby Dragonruby CatJones CatJones RanmaruMori RanmaruMori PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back